Winter Break in St. Thomas Ch. 01

Story Info
Father and daughter run into trouble in paradise...
5.3k words
4.53
50.4k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of incest. If you find this subject disturbing or objectionable, please move along without reading another word. I didn't write it to upset or offend anyone. I wrote it for one specific person and my only hope is it helps her on her journey. She and I are the only ones who know what that is, to my knowledge. Any constructive criticism on style, content, etc. is welcome as a growth opportunity for other possible future works. Any negative comments about subject matter will be diligently ignored, because I honestly don't give a shit...

********************************

We landed in St Thomas early Friday afternoon. After a predictable wait for luggage at baggage claim, we got lucky and hailed the third taxi in the rank.

As I helped the driver load our bags into the back, I observed, "Ashley, you definitely pack differently than your mom. Her purse is heavier than this."

"We're in the Virgin Islands for a week, Dad. Bikinis, shorts and sundresses don't weigh much," she replied with faux annoyance and a grin. "Thanks, for bringing me, Daddy. Best winter break ever. Everyone is jealous."

"Everyone?!" I laugh, as we climb into the back of the cab. "Yeah, I'm sure all your friends are jealous of you spending 10 days at the beach with your dad. Every 18-year-old's nightmare. Sorry Fabi got sick. That stinks. Now you both are going to be miserable for senior winter break. Sorry, kiddo."

"Ha! Fabi is so pissed! She was dying to come."

"I'm sure. A week in VI doesn't happen often!"

"Yeah," she smirked. "That and she's had a crush on you for years! Now I get you all to myself." It was no secret. Everyone joked about it openly in our house, including Fabi on her many sleepovers. It was flattering, but I had no interest, of course.

And I knew Ashley was mostly serious about having me all to herself. We had always been very close. It was a point of pride with mom. She thought it was so sweet how we were together. It seemed to validate her as a wife and mother. My best moment as a father, so far, had been one Saturday night when we were watching a movie. Ashley told the boy she had over, who was hoping to be her latest bae, that I was the funniest person she knew. I smiled about that for days.

Ashley is no man eater. But the boys she brought around seemed to have a shorter shelf life than those of her friends. In our discussions, her mom and I had decided that it was more a result of her mature outlook than a reason for concern. She has always been a bit of an old soul. This was confirmed the time I asked her point blank, on one of our Saturday afternoon outings, why she didn't seem to keep boys around as long as her friends did. She casually replied, "Probably because they're boys. The cute ones will have a chance when they grow up. Maybe..." We both laughed over that. Me mostly in relief...

The 40-minute ride to the resort went quickly. It was advertised as condos, but they were really cottages, separated by tropical foliage for privacy. Ours was a two bedroom with a big deck and a boardwalk leading out to the private beach. I tipped the porter for dropping our luggage in our rooms and giving us a quick tour of our lodgings. I forgot to check the fridge and pantry to make sure all the basics I had requested were there before he left, but everything seemed to be in order.

Ashley walked up, gave me a big, full body hug and said, "Thanks for this, Daddy. Can't think of a better way to spend a week than here with you."

"Sure sweetie. Sorry mom and Fabi couldn't come. I hope you're not going to be too bored. Nine days is a long time to be stuck alone with your Dad. I'm sure there will be some cute boys around to distract you."

"Whatever. I've got the cutest boy on the island staying right here with me! And the funniest!" she beamed.

"That's sweet of you, honey," I grinned. "Ok, unpack and beach?"

"And brilliant. You always know what to do next," she smiled teasingly.

"Smart-ass," I grumbled, playfully. And we headed off to our rooms to unpack and change.

I put my clothes in drawers and the closet, dropped my Dopp kit by the sink in the bathroom and pulled on my trunks and a t-shirt. Then I went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed out onto the deck to wait for Ashley. It was a gorgeous day. Around 80, low humidity, a fresh breeze and broken clouds in the sky. We should be able to get some good beach time in before dinner.

I took my first swig of beer and heard, "Ready, Dad," from behind me

.

"That was quick," I replied as I turned to see Ashley emerge through the open French door in one of my old t-shirts as a cover up and her beach bag over her shoulder. "Did you get a towel and sunscreen?"

"Yep. And for you, too. I brought a book and magazines. Not sure I feel like reading, though."

"Seems like a lot of work right now. You want a beer or some wine? I'll grab it for you."

"You sure, daddy. I'm not 21, we might get in trouble."

"Mom and I told you, you're old enough to serve in the army so you're old enough to drink. At least when you're with us. Don't be dumb and we won't have a problem. If anyone here even says anything on the beach, they'll just make you pour it out." Ashley had always been a good kid and had earned the right to start being treated like an adult. In some ways. Still had to protect my little girl, though.

"Ok, daddy. I'll have a beer, too. And grab me a bottle of water, please." I retrieved a beer and two bottles of water and we headed out to the beach. We found two unoccupied chairs and a nice young man came over and offered us an umbrella, which we accepted and charged to the room, along with a generous tip.

As Ashley started spreading her towel out on her chair I said, "I can't believe you still use my ratty old t-shirt as a cover-up. You could've bought something cute when you went shopping for the trip, Ash."

"It's not ratty, Dad. I don't do ratty. It's got "character". And I like the way it feels on my skin. And it's not old. It's vintage," she added with a grin.

"Oh, great. I'm vintage," I moaned.

"Vintage, not antique, Daddy. Like wine, you're getting better with age," she giggled. With that, she turned, grabbed the hem of the shirt and lifted it over her head. Lord help me...

Ashley is about 5'7" with a trim build, somewhere between thin and athletic, light brown hair, just past her shoulders, and hazel eyes. Not the spitting image of her mom, but definitely could be her younger sister. My shirt had gone halfway down her thighs, so this was my first glimpse of her new bikini. String bikini. Periwinkle blue. The bottoms tied on the sides and were what I guess you call a Brazilian cut; okay coverage, but certainly not...ummm...excessive. The top had enough material for her smallish breasts without leaving absolutely everything to the imagination. Yes, my little girl was kicking down the door of womanhood right in front of me.

"I guess you bought that when you found out your mom had a business trip? She'd be harassing you all week about that suit, young lady..." I chided. Halfheartedly.

"Yeah, well she hates it when I wear a sports bra and yoga pants around the house, too. Mom needs to lighten up."

"And you get me in trouble when I defend you, too. She is a little bit more conservative in her opinion of how you should dress than me."

"I love it when you protect me, Dad. Thanks. I wouldn't fight it so if she didn't basically dress the same way. And all my friends. It's just silly."

"I know, sweetie," I offered, "I think she knows that, too, or she would fight me harder on it. I think she's trying to protect you. In her own way."

"Speaking of, do you want me to put sunscreen on your back for you, Daddy? Then you can do me..." Did she have to say that right then? I was just fighting my mind out of that particular gutter...

Then we settled into a beach day. Sat under the umbrella and talked about school and colleges and boys and friends and mom, etc. At one point, Ashley went back up to the cottage for a couple more beers. Then we got in the water for a bit. Then Ashley went up to pee and get another towel. Then more talking. Then it was my turn to pee.

"You want another beer, Ash? I'm heading that way," I asked as I stood.

"No, thanks, Daddy. I've had enough for now. More water would be good, though."

"K. Be back in a few." And I headed to the condo, stopping at the top of the stairs to rinse the sand off of my feet. The sandy footprints on the deck and the tile in the cottage made it very apparent that my usually conscientious daughter hadn't bothered with the hose, though. I huffed a bit on my way to the bathroom, then found a broom and dustpan and cleaned up the mess before heading back to the beach.

"Hey, you tracked sand all inside the condo," I grumped as I handed her the water.

"Yeah, Dad, we're at the beach," she replied evenly. I couldn't tell if there was an eye-roll, because of the sunglasses.

"Well, the beach is going to be in the living area by the end of the week if you don't start rinsing off. Five seconds with the hose, sandy one, that's all it takes."

"Fine, Daddy," she replied, I thought a little testily. Still couldn't see those hazel eyes to get a good read.

We got back in the water after that and went for a short walk. When we got back to the chairs, Ashley announced another trip inside. "Don't forget to rinse off, Sandy!" I reminded, in my cheeriest sarcastic voice. Which elicited a very cute eye-roll from my daughter.

As the sun started getting low, we decided to go shower and get ready for dinner at a good local restaurant near the resort. I noted the lack of sandy footprints and allowed myself a satisfied grin.

Dinner was good. Ashley had mahi-mahi, I had wahoo and we shared a Caribbean lobster tail. When we got back to the cottage, I opened a bottle of pinot noir while Ashley grabbed the Yahtzee game she had noticed in a cabinet earlier. Then we settled down on the deck for one of the very competitive games we are known for. We often played cards and board games, with mom and visiting friends and family, at home. It was unanimously agreed that Ash and I were easily the best trash talkers on most evenings. That night was no exception and we had a great, rowdy time, aided by the bottle of wine we shared. We headed to bed about 10, both of us tired from the day of travel, sun and booze.

The next morning, Ashley came out when she smelled the coffee brewing, wearing another of my old t-shirts and looking refreshed. I made us eggs, fruit and toast for breakfast. Then we changed and headed back out to the beach. Ashley in an equally distracting suit, this time in coral and while. The morning went much the same as the previous afternoon, until the beach boy came over to check if we wanted to try boogie boarding. We politely declined and he moved on to check with the next couple.

As he walked away, I teased Ashley, "I think he likes you. He's been checking you out all morning."

"I know," she replied placidly. "I catch boys looking at me like that all the time."

"Oh, I bet you do, sweetie!" I laughed. "Unless boys have changed a lot in the last 20 years, I bet you get looks like that constantly."

"You'd be surprised who I catch watching me, Daddy," she stated matter-of-factly, behind a cool smile. Again, the dark lenses hiding her eyes. I shifted a little in my chair. "You, on the other hand," changing gears, "have no idea that the hot soccer mom in the red bikini over there has been undressing you with her ill-concealed looks all morning. She wants you bad."

"Yeah, right."

"Daddy, you're clueless. So many girls back home think you're a hottie."

"Sure, we all know about Fabi's little crush. You two and mom like to screw with me about it all the time. And that's just because I'm her best friend's dad. That's hardly 'so many girls'."

"There are others. Fabi and I talk about them all the time. Some of the moms, too. A lot of women needed a change of panties after you chaperoned the last dance!" she squealed and laughed hysterically.

"Ashley! Ok, that's enough of that. New subject..." Now I was REALLY uncomfortable.

"Clueless..." delivered with a level stare.

After that, the conversation quit being so uncomfortable, but we both continued to point out various fans. Then we headed up for lunch and a movie to pass the most direct rays before going back down to the beach. The afternoon went pretty much like the previous one. Any time Ashley went back to the rooms, I reminded her, "Don't forget to hose off, Sandy." Which elicited an eye-roll or snort each time. And I still had to sweep up sand before we went to dinner. I just shook my head...

That evening, we played gin rummy on the deck. It was playfully highly charged, as usual. We stayed up until almost midnight and drank a bottle and a half of wine this time. We were both a little tipsy when we hugged tightly and Ashley said, "I love you, Daddy. Thanks for this. I'll never forget this trip."

My heart was swelling as I replied, "You don't know how much that means to me, sweetie. You're so welcome. I love you so much." Then she kissed me long on the cheek. And we went to our rooms.

The next morning went much as the previous one. Ashley came out when she smelled coffee brewing. Wearing an old t-shirt of mine. Then I made breakfast, but we ate it at the counter this time. I noticed that she wasn't wearing bottoms under my shirt a couple of times when she moved on the stool and it rode up. She never had on a bra in the morning, but the cool air was making that even more obvious. I didn't say a thing. Because I didn't want her to know I noticed. Lord help me...

The day went much as Saturday had, with much talk and teasing and laughter. But with a nap after lunch instead of a movie. More sand swept up after the beach. It seemed there was no point in bothering to before that. Another good dinner that evening was followed by more gin rummy on the deck. Ashley was determined to win back the 37 cents I had taken off of her the night before. She opened a bottle of wine and brought us glasses as I shuffled and dealt. "This is that Zinfandel from Lodi that you like so much, Daddy. A special treat!" she said with a loving smile.

"Thanks, honey! I didn't even know you paid attention to that kind of thing."

"I know everything you like, Dad. You're my special guy and I love you," she said as she sat my glass down and kissed me on the cheek.

I opened my mouth to respond and stopped. Because I didn't trust myself to say the right thing...

So, I dealt the cards. And we played, and harassed each other, and Ashley won her money back, and we drank another bottle of wine. Mostly I did. Because I was distracted and didn't notice that my glass kept getting topped off and Ashley's didn't. I had a lot on my mind...

We cleared away the empty bottle, glasses and cards and headed to our rooms. I tossed my clothes onto a chair and took a nice hot shower. Then I pulled on a pair of athletic shorts, climbed into bed and was reaching for my book when there was a knock on the door. Then it opened a crack and Ashley poked her head through. Her hair was in pony tail and she had obviously just gotten out of the shower as well.

"Dad? I've got a little problem. My bed is full of sand..."

"Ha! Serves you right! I've been sweeping up sand all weekend. I told you to rinse off better! I saw extra sheets in the laundry room. Have fun with that."

"It's midnight. I'm too tired to change the sheets now. Can I sleep in here, Daddy?"

"Just sleep on the couch then, sweetie."

"I can't sleep on that couch, Daddy. It's not comfortable and it's too bright out there," she replied reasonably.

"Ok, honey. You sleep here then and I'll go out there," I said resignedly and started to get up.

"No, Daddy. You're not sleeping on the couch. I'll go..." And she stood there. And looked at me innocently. And bit her lower lip...

And I caved... "Fine, Sandy, climb in here. You better not kick me all night!"

"Thanks, Daddy!" and she flung the door open and bounced to the bed and jumped in. She wasn't wearing one of my t-shirts, though. She was wearing an old cami that had been washed a lot and was a half size too small. And a pair of white cotton bikini panties that she got at Walmart by the gross. Hanes. And the room was obviously chilly again. It was what she slept in a lot in the summer time. And mom would give her a hard time for coming out like that for coffee and breakfast. I never gave her a hard time about it.

"I don't kick anymore according to Fabi, Daddy. But I still like to snuggle until I get warm. Give me your arm," she demanded. So, I wrapped my right arm around her shoulders and Ashley snuggled in, with her head on my chest and her body tight against me with her arms tucked between us. Just like when she was six...

But she wasn't six anymore. She was eighteen. Which became obvious when she reached her arm across my chest and her pert breast pressed into my side. And I could feel the pearl of her hard nipple through the thin material. My daughter's nipple. And something started to stir down below. And I closed my eyes and tried to will it away. Then she moved her leg and rested her thigh on mine. And snuggled closer. And I felt her crotch on my thigh. And it was warm...

And...damp??

Holy shit...

Then she bent her knee and moved her leg higher. And it brushed my cock. And the stirring quickly turned into something else. And my heart skipped a couple of beats. And then her head turned. And I felt my daughter's lips kiss my chest. And my breathing stopped.

I had thought about this for so long. Wanted it so badly. But it was wrong. Society said so.

So, when my daughter, Ashley, this beautiful creature I had loved for so long, raised up over me and looked me lovingly in the face, I opened my mouth and started to say, "Ash. We can..."

"Shut up, Daddy." And she leaned down. And she kissed me. Softly at first. And I kissed her back. And our tongues met. And danced. And softly turned into hunger. And passion. And I quit caring that it was wrong. Because it wasn't anymore. Not to me. And not to my daughter.

Ashley broke our kiss and pulled away and looked at me. "Ash, I'm in love with you..."

"I know, Daddy. You have been for a long time. But you're clueless and silly, so I had to do something so we could be together. I'm in love with you, too. I have been for a long time."

And she smiled. And rested her forehead on my chest. "Do you know what you have to do for me now, Daddy?"

Oh shit. "What, honey?"

Ashley raised her head, smiled ruefully and giggled, "Clueless... You have to turn off the light and fuck your daughter, Daddy."

I reached and turned off the light. Then I rolled my daughter onto her back and kissed her. Tenderly. It wasn't the first kiss, but it was. Because she was mine now. And I was hers. And no one could know. And it would be hard. And it would be exciting. Because it wasn't supposed to happen. But we didn't care anymore...

And we kissed. My heart was thudding in my chest but I moved slowly. Our hands roamed as my mouth moved to Ashley's neck. She gasped and cradled my head in her hand while the other brushed my flank and hip. As I kissed and nibbled her throat and earlobe, my hand cupped her breast through the thin cotton. Her nipple bumped my palm, begging for attention. I took it between my fingers, rolling and squeezing it gently at first. Then her moans told me she wanted more.

Ashley reached for the hem of her cami and I raised up to give her room. And watched. The top came over her head and I got to really see her breasts for the first time. I knew they were smallish and pert. Now I knew they were beautiful and perfect. Highlighted by her tan lines, the dark nipples drew me in. I took the one I had been manipulating into my mouth. My tongue caressed it lovingly. Then I started to suck and worship and nip it lightly with my teeth.

12