All Comments on 'Winter Break in St. Thomas Ch. 01'

by Theadmiral1863

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Nice buildup, and the characters came across as real. I hope you continue the rest of the vacation. Sometimes it is difficult to read your own work because you know what you wish to convey, but you might want to put the story away for 24 hrs and reread for spelling and other errors. But overall great start.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago
More to come?

Great story, well paced.

Strange ending - sort of up in the air. Hopefully more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great First Story

Loved it! Well written. No distracting errors - you took your time and crafted art.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 4 years ago
Great Beginning!

Great beginning for a new author! I hope this is just the beginning of a multi chapter story in the adventures of Ashley and her Dad. You have certainly caught my attention. Please continue where this left off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I liked it. It was a good read and had good progression. I sure hope there will be another chapter, because it was left open and begging for more. What happens next?

MargaretSexyMumMargaretSexyMumalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Such a tender story of love between a daughter and her daddy. I do hope their relationship extended beyond their tropical getaway.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Ashley and dad have just begun their journey. Please give us more of their love for each other

DarkenningDarkenningalmost 4 years ago

Really good for a first story! Looking forward to more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank-you

Great story about papa’s love, very very nice read. Only thing, what I can say is, at end you leave us a bit ... lost at sea. But it is a nice slow build to the sexy time.

thank you for writing it; I love very much!

sorry for my bad English.

wincest100wincest100almost 4 years ago

Great story, no unnecessary errors. I want to know the backstory, so I hope there's a ch.2.

Was it all planned that the best friend (and possibly mom) couldn't make it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The continuation

This story deserves to be added in thru chapters.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Good

Very good start, very well written. Nice build up to Hot Daddy Daughter sex. Now for the rest of the story, hope you provide that soon. Very good first story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous