Winter Break in St. Thomas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley cradled my head in her hands as her mouth found my exposed neck and ear. My hand drifted down over her tummy toward her sex and settled over it...

"Oh, Daddy. Oh god yes..."

Her hips pressed her up into my hand and I could feel the wet heat through the cotton. My finger settled into the slit and Ashley groaned deep in her throat. I slid the digit up and down once and she writhed against me. Her tongue worked in my ear desperately. I lifted my mouth from Ash's breast to watch her face as I slid my hand under the waistband of her panties. She held my head in her hands, with her hazel eyes locked on mine as my hand glided over her smooth mound and my finger brushed over the firm nub of her clit. Her jaw dropped open and she tried to inhale, but her breath caught in her throat. My hand continued down, fingers sliding through the wet folds. I found her opening and pressed inward, entering smoothly.

She gasped and jerked away initially, before her hips pressed me back into her, deeply. I stroked into her a few times before adding a second finger. "Fuck, daddy. Oh my god..." she whispered to me. Her hips started to match the rhythm of my fingers. I withdrew from her canal and dragged my slick fingers up her swollen labia to her clit. I circled her a couple of times. "Mmmmm, god yes..." she moaned.

I rose to my knees, peeled off my shorts, lifted Ashley's feet to my shoulder and rotated down the bed 'til I knelt below her. I placed an ankle on either shoulder, grasped the waistband of her undies and slowly peeled them up her thighs. The crotch clung wetly to her sex for moment before following the rest of the garment along her legs and off. And she was there, exposed before me for the first time. Smoothly shaved, her lips splayed open slightly in arousal. Her excitement glistened in the soft moonlight streaming through the open drapes.

Her sweet musk hit me and my nostrils flared in response. I lowered myself until her thighs were on my shoulders, one foot on my lower back, one nestled by my side. I inhaled deeply and planted a sensual kiss on her shaven mound. I kissed down the right side of her pussy. Sucking her labia into my mouth, I bit down gently and sucked harder. Ashley sucked in a quick breath and tried to pull my head tighter between her thighs. I continued down, planting a few more kisses before reaching her opening. I gave it a lick with my flattened tongue then sucked on it briefly before plunging my tongue into the salty sweetness. Deeply. Then I sucked some more.

Ashley started grinding her hips at me. Her nectar coated my mouth and chin in a sheen. I licked my way back up her soaking slit to her engorged and throbbing clit. I flicked my tongue across it and she shrieked and pinned me to her crotch. I sucked it into my mouth and started lashing it with my tongue with little figure 8's. A string of "Ohmygod"s tumbled from her mouth in a stifled, throaty scream and she thrashed under my assault. Her palm went to my forehead, pushing me off of her.

I backed off slightly and put my hands under her thighs and lifted. My tongue traced down her center and plunged into her again, quickly. Then I moved on. To her puckered rosebud. And I tongued my daughter's ass. Another shriek escaped her, followed by a contented, "Oh god yes, Daddy." I bathed her there, both of us luxuriating in the added taboo. All inhibitions gone...

Ashley tugged me upward and I followed her direction, tasting her along the way. When our lips met, we kissed with hunger. "I want you inside me, Dad," she whispered in my ear. Then she reached down in between us and found my throbbing cock. I raised up so we could watch as she rubbed the head in her soaking slit to get it ready. Then she guided me down to her opening. I eased my hips forward and felt the tip part her. Ashley's head tilted back and her mouth opened in a gasp.

"Slowly, Daddy, it's been a while," she purred and flashed a wicked grin. I smiled back and decided it was best not to think about that right then. I froze and held myself there to let her get used to me. Then her breathing settled and we started a slow rhythm.

"God, it feels so good to be inside you, Ash. It feels so perfect. I love you so much."

"Well, half of me started out inside you, Daddy, so it is perfect. I love you, too." We continued to fuck, the pace quickening as I felt my daughter start to thrust back at me with some force. I reached under her, grabbed her ass and rolled us.

She wound up straddling me. This was better. I could let her dictate the pace. In spite of her earlier quip, I was sure she wasn't super experienced. She settled quickly into a faster pace and I knew she was close. So was I. The warm, wet grip of her pussy and the taboo of incest was driving us both quickly to the edge of the abyss. Ashley started sliding on me faster, lifting up as I thrust at her from underneath. "Play with yourself, Ash. Make yourself cum with me..." And her hand went to her pelvis. I saw her fingers extend to her nub. A few circular strokes...

And we both exploded. I jolted my hips off the bed and locked them there. Ashley's chin dropped and her hands braced on my chest. She ground on me with abandon, then convulsed and shuddered. I felt my cock blast into my daughter's cunt three, four, five times, coating the walls of her love canal. I thrust two more times and collapsed back onto the bed. Ash fell onto me so that we were chest to chest, her hard nipples digging into my suddenly outrageously sensitive skin. We lay there panting as the final spasms of orgasm washed over us...

We lay there like that, basking in what we had finally done as my erection faded and withdrew. We felt our juices flood out of my daughter and back onto me. Ashley rolled smoothly off of me and snuggled in as I wrapped my protective arm around her. And we didn't speak. The ecstasy gone, we both lay there and pondered our thoughts, briefly, before drifting off into a contented, exhausted sleep.

I woke up to sun streaming in through the open drapes. It took me a moment to realize where I was. Then I looked over and froze.

Ashley wasn't there. Did I dream it? No, there was plenty of evidence otherwise in my groin area. Oh shit. I panicked. She hates me now. Dammit! I'd spent these last few years denying and controlling what I was feeling for my daughter. And now, one evening of weakness, with too much wine, and I'd ruined the only relationship that really mattered anymore.

I got out of bed and put on my shorts and a t-shirt. As I approached the door, I didn't see any sign of Ashley's clothes. The bedroom door was closed. I knew Ash had left it open when she ran into the room last night. Oh shit. I pulled it open and smelled coffee. Good, she was probably still here, at least.

I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. Ashley was sitting at the counter with a cup of coffee and a magazine. She didn't even glance up when I walked in.

"Hi, sweetie. Want me to make breakfast."

"No, thanks," she replied without looking up. "I'm not really hungry right now." She never looked up. No Daddy. No Dad. Oh, fuck. She hates me now. Why did I let it happen?!? Idiot...

What do I do? I need time to think. I'm not prepared to talk right now. But if I stay and don't say anything, that will probably just make things worse. Buy some time...

Her bed. Get the extra sheets and change her bed. That would give me five or six precious minutes to collect my thoughts. And think of something, anything, to say.

So, I headed into the laundry room off the kitchen, grabbed the sheets and came back out, headed to the hallway and the bedrooms.

Still with her head down, Ashley asked, "What're you doing?" Still no Daddy.

"Just going to change your sheets, sweetie."

"Why?" Just the one word. Still not a glance. Shit. I turned to continue down toward the hall.

"Because your bed is full of sand."

"No, it's not..."

I froze...

And turned...

My daughter was staring at me evenly. I hesitated. And said, "Oh. So, you already changed them?"

"No," And she smiled. And bit her lip...

Wtf...

Then she winked. And slid off the stool smoothly. She grabbed her mug and, as I watched her back, she instructed me, "Get some coffee and join me on the deck, lover. We have a lot to talk about..."

I stood dumbfounded for a moment. "What just happened?" I thought to myself.

Then I smiled. And followed Ashley out into the dazzling morning sunshine. To start the rest of our lives...

And I forgot my coffee...

To be continued...

12