All Comments on 'Winter Break in St. Thomas Ch. 02'

by Theadmiral1863

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well...

While the first chapter did very well in the setup, this chapter was strictly sex for the sake of it. Also the father is proving to be a weak & easily manipulated character. I'm interested in where this is going but the story needs to be developed more. The sex is still very hot.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Before their time on vacation is over Ash needs to be carrying her father's baby.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Very enjoyable so far.

Dad needs to put his big boy pants on before the daughter finds just how easy it is to control him. He needs to show her he is not a wimp and a push-over. I also think the mom didn't really have a business trip but was an excuse to have some time alone with her lover. Five*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What’s next

I’m anxious to see how the story progresses. I’m wondering if the daughter will share her father with her best friend.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 3 years ago

Loving it! I want to see how their story progresses. Daddy needs to take control of her at times. The fam sex is so hot!! Waiting for next installment.

kismet44kismet44about 2 years ago

C'mon, Admiral! We need to hear about how this plays out!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 2 years ago

GREAT!!! Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's hope it's just daddy and daughter and no third wheel in the form of Fabi the slut.....guessing her mother has a work boyfriend hence the business trip!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was very loving. Enjoyed both and really love it 100%

Thanks but please continue with more to this ,Curious how it

plays out with Mom and Fabi .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous