Winter Camp Closure Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother and son together in a remote camp in winter.
2.8k words
4.22
71.4k
71

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


*****

Scene is a seasonal holiday/adventure camp, Lemmy (Lemuel) and his mother (Elizabeth) took up the caretaker's role to avoid a sex scandal involving Lemmy and a teacher from his old school. Within a month of the accusation being made it was deemed to need "No further Action," as Lemmy had left to go to college 2 years earlier.

It was the worst nightmare, she was pinned down by a heavy weight and her vagina was hurting, she scrambled and raised her arms to free herself but to no avail, she was too weak.

She finally broke the bonds of sleep, and it was no nightmare, in the dim light she made out the face of her son Lemuel, his hands were on her shoulders, but it was the fact his penis was inside her that left her shocked, almost breathless.

'What are you doing, Lemuel, what are you doing' she repeated, 'you're hurting me.'

'What does it look like I'm doing,' he answered.

'But this is rape, you're raping your own Mother.'

'Yes, I suppose I am, and before you say anything I am, no, we are, committing incest.'

She tried to shove him off by moving up the bed, he took the hand of her right shoulder and hooked his arm under her leg and brought her leg up, he repeated the manoeuvre with his other arm and the pushed both her legs up so her ankles were almost next to her ears, he once again had her pinned down and at his mercy. He raised his body withdrawing his penis, leaving just the head inside her, then plunged it back in.

She let out a gasp.

'What are you going to do, tell your pastor, father Bun loaf?'

'This is obscene, I'm your mother, and you damn well know I can't tell anyone.'

'But you did tell that conman of a pastor that I was screwing Mrs Taylor.'

'Yes, I did, how did you find out' she gasped and paused, Lemuel had again withdrawn and plunged his penis back in.

She was starting to lubricate making it easier for him to rape her, she hoped to God he hadn't noticed.

'You're hurting me, my vagina, it's sore.' She tried to sound hurt.

'Well, I'll go slower, it'll get you properly lubricated.'

'Do you really intend to... go ahead with this, it's not too late to change your mind.'

His only response was to move gently against her clitoris, she tried to hold her breath but gave out a gasp.

'There, that's not too bad, is it?'

She tried not to let go of her emotions but the gentle contact he kept was starting to overcome her, she felt shame when she found herself moving to assist him, she made orgasmic noises as he quickened, and she climaxed.

'Noises of earthly pleasures, unbecoming of a good churchgoer and, a deacon to boot,' Lemuel reminded her.

'It was my duty as a deacon, it's my job to attend the to the secular affairs of the congregation,' she snapped at him.

'I stopped going to church years ago when Pastor Bun loaf was drafted in, what a grade 'A' hypocrite.'

He followed this statement with a long, slow withdrawal but a rapid return, strangely she found it enjoyable, and he sensed it.

'Are we finished,' she asked?

'No, I haven't come yet.'

'My legs, they're uncomfortable.'

He raised his body and balanced on his toes, he was in a perfect straight line, 'this is good exercise,' he told her, 'it's called the plank.'

'Damn it, Lemuel, I really don't need to know the name of this kinky position you've got me in.'

'It's a position in yoga, but don't worry I'm not going to be much longer.'

And so, saying, he moved his entire body, balancing on his toes and hands, his penis going in and out, spilling copious amounts of her lubricant onto the bedclothes.

Although it was pleasurable it wasn't going to bring him to orgasm so resting on his knees, he grabbed her legs and pushed as far in as he could go, he pushed in and pulled out, he heard her making groaning noises, his thighs slapped against her buttocks, she knew he was close as the slapping sound increased, and he released his semen as far inside her as he could.

He remained inside her, while he got his breath back.

Although he was starting to lose his erection, he toyed with her for a few minutes more.

'How did you manage to get inside my vagina, there was no co-operation from me!'

'I found some KY jelly in the lost property, I waited until you were in the "deep" phase of your sleep, I dipped my dick into the jelly opened your legs, very slowly, and "voila" I was in, even then it took you a few moments to fully wake up.'

'It was a nightmare, I thought I'd never wake up, but then again it wasn't a nightmare, was it?'

'No, it was cold hard reality, it was finding the KY jelly that made my mind up for me, I must admit I don't know if it loses effectiveness with age, it could have been there for years, doubt if anyone is going to ask if their KY jelly has been handed in, however I didn't intend for it to hurt you,' and so saying he pulled out, lubricants, both artificial and natural gushed out with a large amount of semen.

'I'm going to have to change these sheets.'

'I'll see you in the morning,' he headed for the door, 'goodnight.'

She responded with a grudging goodnight. That night she slept surprisingly well.

The next day.

Lemmy heard her showering, it was past ten, he finished cooking breakfast and placed everything in containers on a heat trolley.

'It's help-yourself breakfast, bacon sausages, eggs, hash browns, tomatoes and toast.'

She glowered at him but helped herself to food, 'your timings good, I'll say that about you.'

'Are you talking about breakfast or last night.' He asked her.

'Please, do not mention last night.'

They ate in silence for a few minutes, 'I overslept so how come you had breakfast ready?'

'It was part-cooked, I heard you showering and that gave me enough time to finish it off.'

'Well, it's perfect,' she looked at him still trying to appear aggrieved.

'I received an email from Caroline, Mrs Taylor, she told me about the Pastor, he came to her one day and told her that the wife held a family together, if she failed the family failed.'

'Yes, it was a sermon.'

'Did he say that the wife must ensure the husband finds her obedient to his wishes?'

'Stop now, I don't like where this is going.'

They finished breakfast in silence, 'I'll do the dishes,' she donned an apron over her dress.

She leant over the sink, 'how did it start between you two?'

'They, her and her husband Sam, decided they wanted to try things out before they had a family, she wanted to try two men at once and he wanted to try "sloppy seconds" that's when one goes first then the other takes over and he's the second man to come inside her, normally just a few minutes apart so the female is extremely "wet" for want of a better word.'

'Thank you for the graphic detail but I had it figured out,' still looking down into the sink, her back towards him.

'Oh, he was also a voyeur, first time she wore stockings and real sexy underwear, no dress, but she did wear an apron while she cooked,' he gave a deep sigh at the happy picture this created in his mind, 'anyway we ate together, and afterwards Sam left so we could make love, he came back an hour later and I left them to it.'

'Sometimes women wear stockings from personal choice, it's not necessarily to entice men, you know.'

Lemmy acknowledged this with a grunt, he knew his mother was a stocking wearer, 'well Elizabeth wore them for her husband, that would have pleased Father Bun loaf.'

'Please Lemuel, no more referring to the pastor by that name, only Catholics and some Orthodox churches use the title "Father" I'm concerned that I might slip-up and use it myself.'

Lemmy hadn't finished the story but decided to leave it there for now.

Against her better judgement she asked what else was in Caroline's email.

'You're not going to like it,' he warned.

She'd finished the washing up and after drying her hands came and sat opposite him, 'just tell me.'

'Elizabeth told that the pastor,' he said it with disdain in his voice, 'came to her saying he knew she was having an affair with a student, but if she agreed to provide him with sex, he would not tell her husband nor the school principal.

Needless to say. She told him to go away and make love to himself, only she used the shorter version. Anyway, two days later she's called to the principal's office and asked if the allegations are true, and she denied it.'

'But it was true,' his mother insisted.

'The fact we were screwing each other was true, but I wasn't her student. Anyway, the principal told her he had the names of two reliable people, pillars of the community were making the accusations.'

'When she asked the principal who the student was, he named me, she said I'd left the school two years earlier and that she'd never taught me. He asked why I went to her home she told him she was providing extra tuition to help with my application for a "Rhodes Scholarship" and I was paying her from by weekend job.'

'He looked discomfited at this and insisted that someone of the pastor's standing could not be wrong, nor could the student's mother. He was rattled by her strong response and stupidly confirmed who the second accuser was,' he pointed a finger at Elizabeth, 'it was you.' She shifted uncomfortably in her chair, it reminded her she was still a bit sore from the previous night.

'Caroline asked if it was illegal to have an affair with a former student, he admitted it wasn't, was it unethical, again he said it wasn't, how about immoral, he seemed relieved, yes it was immoral. How about the pastor blackmailing me into having sex with him?' Lemmy looked at his mother, trying to figure out if she knew this to be true.

'The principal didn't believe her; hence it goes to court, and we avoid appearing as witnesses by coming here to the "Gulag" five hundred miles north and in a different state.'

'The principal has always been incompetent, the pastor runs rings around him, and that's how she knew I was the other accuser?' She nodded as though having an internal discussion.

'The thing is I had a good thing going, a beautiful mature lady, a husband encouraging me, I had everything a man could want, but, seeing as how you have totally ruined my sex life, I decided you had to provide me with sex.'

He looked directly at her while she placed her head in her hands, 'we've been here thirty days, what took you so long?'

'You know those hunters who stayed on late, I've been making love to one of the wives, the blonde one, but as she's gone it leaves you as the only woman here, Hobson's choice.'

'Thanks for comparing me to a horse,' her knowledge of English Literature coming to the fore.

'I didn't mean it that way, sorry.'

'I know, apology accepted, so does that mean, what I think it means?' She frowned massaged her forehead with the fingers of her right hand.

Lemmy shrugged, 'we're her for a long time, I've done all the closing down work, everything is safely stored away, and yes it means what you think it means. And unless you break your contract with the owners you're stuck here.'

'I need the money and I've no intention of quitting.'

'Good, are you still sore?'

She shrugged her shoulders, 'don't know until you try it, it seems okay.'

'I'll be round to your room at ten, you okay with that?'

She looked and sounded exasperated, 'do you have to make it sound like a booking?'

He smiled, 'just making it clear if you want, we could do it earlier.'

'As long as it's not in the middle of the night, then so be it.'

That Night

Lemmy knocked on her bedroom door, she didn't call for him to come in, but he entered anyway, he was naked and ready for action, she saw him come towards her, the light from the corridor was behind him and he looked huge.

He lifted the sheet and threw it to one side, getting onto the bed he moved her legs apart and placed the head of his penis against her opening.

'Have you used any lubricant?' he asked.

'Of course not, it's not my job to help in my own rape!'

'It's not rape, it's just the inevitable result of us both being stuck here with nothing to do.'

She didn't bother to argue, and after all she had climaxed last night despite trying not to.

He supported his weight on his outstretched left arm and used his right hand to hold his penis, gently but firmly pushing at between her labia. She made a slight body movement and he entered her, slowly, inserting his full length, she gasped.

'Just because I'm not putting up a fight or screaming my head off, doesn't mean it's not rape.'

'I accept its incest but let's decide on it being rape after your orgasm, should we?' He got comfortable, and was able to reach her breasts, he slowly raked his fingernails over her breasts, avoiding her nipples, causing her to shudder. Continuing to gently knead and rake her breasts, this time including her nipples, he could tell she was reaching the point of no return; he gently pulled his penis out.

'Don't do that please,' she almost sobbed, Lemmy felt that he had made his point about it being rape and pushed it against her wet pussy lips, it went straight in and up to the hilt. Slowly he moved against her clitoris, she was getting wetter, another change of bedding he thought.

She shuddered to an orgasm; he slowed his thrusts to bring her down to earth without cutting short her pleasure.

'That was good, I hate to say it, but it was bloody good,' she was relaxed and limp.

'What about you,' she asked.

'I'm in no rush to climax just yet, I'll let you recover first.'

After a few minutes he still hadn't moved so she reached down and placed her fingers around his shaft, still deeply embedded inside her.

'Move it out, a couple of inches,' she demanded, she felt his shaft move away from her, her fingers circled her labia, his penis seemed a perfect fit.

'Again,' she asked, he withdrew another two inches, he liked this game and her obvious pleasure, how much is still inside me, 'a couple of inches and the head,' he answered.

'Your mean your other brain, honestly you men, it does all your thinking for you.'

'So, it means I'm not responsible for the last two days,' he said.

She didn't answer, 'are you going to come or what?' she asked, pulling his penis into her, she released her grip and held her ankles, legs wide open.

He at once obliged and speeded up coming in less than a minute, they both felt his ejaculation, it was massive and yet so good was the fit of his penis that none of it escaped from her soaking wet pussy.

'Be prepared for a flood,' she warned him half-jokingly, but was still surprised when he pulled out, and she heard the splurging sound of his semen escaping from her pussy. 'Gee whiz, Lemuel how much did you put in there?'

'Just the usual amount, your pussy contributed to it as well,' she pushed herself up on her elbows and looked down between her thighs, what she saw caused her to lie back on the bed with a groan, 'it's a mess, an absolute mess.'

'Do you want to sleep with me tonight, in my bed, you can deal with this in the morning?'

'I couldn't take another orgasm tonight, but thanks anyway, it won't take a minute to change the sheet,' she stood up and kissed him, and not in a motherly fashion, his drooping penis was still able to make its presence felt as they leant together.

Saying goodnight he left, already he was thinking how he could persuade her to let him have her from behind.

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers