Winter Camp Closure Pt. 06

Story Info
Mother and son in the final days of the winter camp.
3.1k words
4.24
17.7k
23

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

Lemuel had driven to the far side of the lake, he and his mother would be relinquishing their roles as caretakers in the next week to ten days, the thought filled him with apprehension.

The clearness of the day, the cold, and the silence helped him think.

When they returned to their small town, would it change things, would his mother return to the church, and if so, would she reject the life they'd led in Winter Camp.

Mother and son fucking each other in the remote wilderness was all very well, but would the same need be there in civilisation. Would she regret her wild sexuality and go back to being the well-respected deaconess and a pillar of both the church and the community?

Lemuel had no desire whatsoever to find a girlfriend and settle down to marriage and fatherhood, this last winter had provided him with the best sex he thought it was possible to have. He looked across the lake and saw the light go on in the kitchen window, it helped make his mind up, so far, he'd treated his mother as his sex toy, not that she didn't like it, he knew it was the best sex she'd ever had, the thought of losing her was too much. Was it possible that he was in love, with his own mother!

Starting from today he would treat her as his girlfriend, he turned his vehicle round and headed to their cabin, he knew what he was going to do.

She was busying herself in the kitchen when she heard him draw up outside, he'd been acting moody for the last couple of days, she couldn't understand why, they were heading back to their home, with money in the bank, everything was looking good.

'How was it, everything okay?'

'Perfect, there'll be nothing to do for this last week, we can just relax,' he smiled despite his concern as to what the future held. I've got a personal project to do in the morning, how about I cook the meal tomorrow, we'll celebrate with a date night

'Fine, we can spend all next week watching porn and screwing each other stupid, oh wait a minute, that's what we do every day.' Lemuel got hold of her in a firm embrace and slapped her on her backside.

'Okay so I admit you're right, if the weather continues to improve, we can explore the countryside, what do you think?'

'I look forward to it, in the meantime what are we doing after dinner,' then as if inspired she continued, 'I know, how about we watch porn and then screw each other's brains out?'

Lemuel had raised her skirt at the back, and this time the slap was on her panties, 'there's more where that came from, he admonished her.

'I'll sort out the evening meal,' she said pushing him gently away, 'why don't you go and rest?'

He leant forward and kissed her on the lips, she was surprised, but kissed him back, this was not like him, 'go and rest,' she repeated.

Later that evening.

'I've worked out what I'm cooking tomorrow.'

'Oh, and what is it?'

'A surprise.' He smiled.

'We can both play that game, should I go and remove my stockings?'

Lemuel squirmed, his mother had him beat, 'crab and prawn cocktail, out of tins of course.'

Elizabeth nodded in agreement. 'And.'

'Steak, homemade onion rings and mushrooms, washed down with the best red wine that we have left.'

As he spoke Elizabeth stood and lifted her skirt, she made to remove her stockings but merely took her time adjusting them, Lemuel breathed a sigh of relief, 'you had me there,' he told her. She smiled, 'serves you right, it's nice to have some control over you, what next?'

'Come sit on my knee,' he unzipped and removed his penis, 'it's looking a bit floppy, could you.... er, you know, put your mouth around it?'

'Hey, date night isn't until tomorrow,' but nevertheless she walked over and dropped to her knees and without using her hands sucked him into her mouth, he groaned his appreciation.

After a few minutes of pleasuring him, she tucked his penis into her cheek and spoke, she was just clear enough for him to understand, 'hard enough?'

'Yeah, thanks, just stand up and turn round, lift your skirt,' she did as he bid her and then she felt his fingers hook in her panties, slowly pulling them down until he was satisfied, she could sit down on his penis. He checked that she was wet with his fingers and guided her over the head of his penis, 'you can lower yourself down now.'

She did so with a long-drawn-out sigh, 'That feels good.'

'For me too,' he agreed, and switched on the TV, choosing a porn video about woman having sex in a car, it was a British vid, it showed a woman lowering herself over the gear stick, she was facing backward, and she leant forward to take a cock in her mouth.

'I never realised there was a disadvantage to driving an automatic,' Elizabeth told him.

The next segment showed a young lady, naked from the waist down, apart from stockings, lower herself over the tow bar.

'How the heck did she get to take that,' Elizabeth leant forward, almost in disbelief, 'I hope she cleaned the knob first, and it must be cold.'

She had inadvertently gripped Lemuel's penis with her vagina. It was time for them to come, she pulled his right hand to her clitoris and rose and then fell, up and down his shaft and she came. Sinking down breathless, 'you haven't come, have you?'

'No, I assume you have?'

'Boy, have I come, why didn't you show me this one sooner?'

'I must confess that I had no idea you loved cars so much.'

She remained silent for a moment, fucking that gear stick with a cock in her mouth dominated her thoughts, she lifted herself off his penis and turned to face him, legs wide apart she enveloped him, 'well that went in no problem, now it's your turn to enjoy an orgasm.'

She bounced up and down on his cock, 'umm, I like this position, it's good exercise.'

He said nothing, his hands on her thighs, feeling in the tension in her suspender straps, it was this that brought him to a climax, she slowed her movements, one hand on his shaft keeping him inside as her movements became less until the inevitable happened and he fell out.

'Time for bed?' A suggestion more than anything. She turned around looked at the wall-clock

'Yes, but we're in my bed tonight.'

'Huh, we don't normally, why now?'

'Because you forgot something,' she lifted her cardigan and reached underneath, 'there,' she announced as he looked at her left breast a few short inches from his face, the areola appeared swollen, a halo of pinkness crowned by the nipple.

'You haven't milked me today.'

The ducts supplying milk to her nipple had dilated as they held the accumulation of milk, his experienced eye could see they were enlarged.

He looked up into her eyes, she raised her eyebrows. 'It seems I'm lacking in my lactating duties concerning your breasts.'

It seemed a roundabout way to admit he'd forgotten, 'have you been reading the dictionary?' She asked, humorously.

She pushed it into his mouth, and he gave a big suck, milk spurted into his mouth, she pulled her right breast out, 'suck this one or it'll leak milk all over us.'

Lemuel did as he was instructed, 'okay, we can make into the bedroom without me leaving a trail of milk.'

It took him no time at all to undress and while he waited for her, he pulled the pillow down so his head would be level with her breasts.

'Leave your stockings on.'

'I've every intention of doing so,' and proceeded to join him.

She put her arm under his head, and he resumed his suckling, alternating between breasts as he felt the pressure of her milk subside.

'I love it when you suckle me, so relaxing, better than using a breast pump,' she didn't expect a reply, seeing as how his mouth was full of tit.

'You seem to extract every drop of milk.' another pause, when a wave of pleasure ran through her, 'you know I can carry on producing milk for years, would you like that?'

'Sucking on your tits? Why I could carry on not just all night but for the next ten years.'

'You carry on suckling from me as you're doing, and I'll be empty in no time,' she was right of course, and he eventually had to admit defeat, reluctantly letting her nipple fall from his lips.

She reached down and held on to his penis, it was starting to swell, 'looks like your cock is going to be knocking on my pussy, wanting admittance.' She reached for the pillow and placed it under her, causing her pussy to be raised, as soon as she was ready, he got on top and straddled her, she held his cock and rubbed it against her wet pussy lips, he was hard enough to enter her, mainly because she was already soaked in cum and love juices.

He took his time, adopting a steady easy rhythm, just the way she liked it, though when she came, he wasn't quite expecting it, she was getting her orgasms almost as quick as a man, he stopped with a good half of his cock inside her until she got her breath back.

'Good, so good,' she managed to gasp out between much needed breaths.

'How do you want it,' she asked, hoping she wasn't going to have to turn over on all fours.

'How about you adopt that yoga position where you place your ankles behind your head,' she laughed, slapping him on his bare buttocks, 'that's not a yoga position,' however she did manage to place her ankles at head height which was good enough. He lay on top of her, resting on his toes, and hands, the only contact was his penis, it was how he always did her when in this position. He plunged in and out and came with loud groans of pleasure, he allowed himself to relax with his penis deep inside her.

She swung her legs around to a more comfortable position, 'are you going to leave it in all night,' she asked mockingly.

'I might,' he answered, and withdrew quickly leaving her with empty, her labia wide open, it would be minutes before it closed up. They cuddled together, kissed and slept, dreaming of tomorrow.

The Next Day.

They had a late breakfast after lying in bed later than usual, 'snowed last night,' she said, he looked out of the window, and agreed, 'yep.'

'Are we still going for a ride through the woods?'

'Yeah, good job you reminded me, the one vehicle I haven't given a run out is the seven-seater, coming?' She made herself ready, she had a thick woollen skirt on and knee length boots. 'Do you think I'll be warm enough?'

'Definitely, I'll run the engine and heat the cab up, give me five minutes and then come and join me.'

After the five minutes were up, she went out to the garage through the internal door, she quickly sat herself in the passenger seat, 'where to?' She asked.

'The "Fish", lake, I can check the cabin out and make sure there's no damage, he placed his hand over the gear stick and put it into first gear.

'Hey, is this a manual?' She asked.

'Of course, an automatic wouldn't cope with this terrain, and this vehicle is old, this is all it's ever used for.'

She frowned and turned to look across at him, he concentrated on the path ahead with its light covering of snow.

'Is today's activity in anyway related to last night's porn?'

He slowed and turning looked her in the face, 'no, it's a job I forgot about, not that it's important, but to be honest I noticed you was hooked on the scene when the "mature" actress straddled the gear stick and inserted it in her vagina.'

'It was probably faked, I mean a gear stick, really!'

'Definitely not faked, most women could insert one in themselves especially a mature lady.'

'Twice now you've emphasised "mature", I take it you're referring to me.'

'No, just that a lady whose seen life, had kids etc, could take it dead easy.'

'So, you think I'll be tempted to screw the gears stick, and after that a tow bar.'

'No, in fact, this doesn't have a tow bar so I'm afraid you're out of luck, but I cleaned the knob and the shaft of the gear stick while the cab was warming up.

'How good of you, a bit presumptuous don't you think, in fact you credit me with more ability than I have, look, we're here,' and pointed to the picture-perfect lake.

The lake had a gap in the middle where the ice had melted.

'I'll be five minutes, but I'll leave the engine running, keep the heater on, why don't you get out and stretch your legs.'

Elizabeth had other ideas, 'no thanks I'd rather stay warm.'

The moment Lemuel left the car she went under her skirt and hooked her fingers into the side of her panties, she watched him unlock and enter the cabin then lowered them down to her ankles. The cab was big, and she had no trouble turning around and facing the back, she held the gear stick and feeling her wetness guided it to her opening, smearing the gear stick with her juices she lowered herself.

She felt the engine vibrations and was careful not to accidently put it into gear.

When Lemuel returned, he opened the passenger door and entered, 'thought you couldn't resist it.'

She looked at him through half open eyes, a dreamy smile on her face, 'I'm more than just your standard "randy housewife", I think I'm becoming a nymphomaniac.'

'So, you want a tow bar for your birthday?'

'Don't want to wait that long,' he wasn't sure whether she was joking.

She moved up and down, he lowered his head and saw she had enclosed the gear knob, she kept the knob inside her, moving up and down the thin gearstick to a rhythm all her own, he was breathless for many seconds, the sight of her labia embracing the gearstick was entrancing. He was woken out of his reverie by her moans. He sat up and opened the door, she seemed not to notice the blast of cold air. Moving in the back of the vehicle he considered for a moment to try and get her to suck his dick, but the contortions involved might spoil her enjoyment and instead, he pulled her jumper up, she was braless, after a few minutes of playing with her tits he moved one hand to her clitoris, she moved her arms closer together so his other hand could stimulate both her nipples.

She came in a shuddering climax, gasping for breath.

'That was fantastic,' she struggled to speak, gulping in air.

She sank down, astonishing Lemuel as to how much she had taken inside her.

'Don't move, I'm going to bring your jumper down, don't want those magnificent nipples to get frostbite.'

Her eyes opened, she smiled and nodded agreement.

'Stay as you are, I want to see just how many inches you've taken.'

Again, she gave a nod of agreement, he resumed his position in the front of the cab, 'okay, I can see,' he'd raised her skirt for a better look.

She raised up and inches of gearstick emerged from within her pussy, she stopped for a second, 'I think the knob will want to stay inside, it's quite big,' Lemuel was more interested than ever and stared unblinking as the gear knob emerged, slowly, the inner labia were clinging to it, but gradually it appeared accompanied by a deep sigh from Elizabeth.

She sat up, panties still around her ankles, Lemuel sat in the driver's seat. He was thinking to himself how lucky he was to have a nymphomaniac all to himself, he was determined to treat her so well she never wanted their lifestyle to stop.

He'd hardly got ten yards when she moved to the end of the seat and lay her head in his lap, he stopped the vehicle sat up and undid his zip, his penis sprang out, it was at once engulfed by his mother's mouth.

She sucked it for a minute, he had never experienced this and slowed down, he wanted it to last, 'if I'd have known how bumpy this track was, I'd have bought a dildo with me,' she resumed her sucking, rolling it around her mouth, her tongue providing delicate touches.

'You can come if you want to, I'm getting used to swallowing sperm.'

'Do you want me to tell you when I'm about to come?'

'No, I'm sure it won't be a surprise, there are warning signs when a man's going to come especially when you've got his dick in your mouth. Just don't drive us into a tree.'

He drove slowly as she worked her mouth on his penis, she had quickly graduated from amateur to pro., the fact she found it pleasurable helped.

She sensed he was close to filling her mouth, he was going slower and slower, then he came in a rush, his spurts of cum she swallowed without choking, she knew his rhythm and coped easily. They sat almost totally still in the parked vehicle; she worked her tongue and lips around his penis, eventually it became to limp for her to keep it in.

'All good things must come to an end,' she announced, sitting up and looking around, how far are we from home?'

He had to look down to the mileage indicator, it was impossible to tell from such unremittingly unchanging view, 'less than a mile.'

He placed the gearstick into first gear and moved off as she pulled her panties back up, hardly had she managed this than the camp came into view as the rounded a bend.

He dropped at the front door, it felt almost like a date, then put the vehicle in the garage, cleaned the gearstick and walked into the cabin.

'It's been a hell of a morning, are you going to have your 'project' finished today,' she held up hand to stop him replying, 'I don't want you rushing things, how about you do your project, and we postpone the date night until tomorrow.'

He mulled this over, 'as long as you're okay, then it's fine by me.'

'Good, let's see how my pussy is after that gearstick, don't want to overdo things now do we|?'

He agreed, 'I'll carry on after lunch, and if necessary, I can finish it off tomorrow morning.

'Tomorrow it is then.'

They spent the next of the day relaxing.

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers