Winter Camp Closure Pt. 05

Story Info
A mature mother starts to lactate, luckily her son helps her.
3.4k words
4.35
11.6k
13
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth had quickly adjusted to producing milk every day, in fact it was virtually "on-demand".

Lemuel sat at the table, 'cereal and "Mother's Milk", unbeatable combination,' he spooned more into his mouth.

'Have you enough milk,' she asked, the voice of a concerned mother.

'Cereal's okay but I need some in my coffee, how are we fixed?'

Without speaking, she began to unbutton her blouse, she pulled it aside to reveal her two large breasts, 'they've grown in just a few weeks,' Lemuel was fixated on them, he reached out and weighed them, one in each hand, 'definitely larger.' He stood up and poured two coffees.

'I feel like a cannibal, drinking my own milk,' Elizabeth protested.

Lemuel looked at her, 'every time I've made coffee, I've used your milk.'

'Yeah, I figured that but, you know out of sight out of mind.'

'It's better if I milk them both at once, that way they'll be evenly milked,' so saying he placed the two cups in front of her, 'lean forward,' she did as he told her.

Sitting opposite her, he took her breasts in his hands and began the milking.

He watched the coffee, changing to a lighter shade, 'not much longer,' he said.

'There,' satisfaction in his voice of a job well done, 'and another thing, not only is it the freshest milk possible, but it also it comes out warm.' He took his coffee and took a slug,

'Ah....'

'What's wrong?'

'Too hot, I've burnt my mouth' he managed to blurt out, Elizabeth rolled her eyes, showing no sympathy whatsoever.

'You know that milk out of a fridge is cold, right, and milk straight out of a tit is warm?'

He looked aghast at his mother, 'not like you to be quite so blunt,' referring to her use of the word tit, instead of breast. 'Anyway, a teat has only a channel for the liquid to emerge, whereas a nipple has many channels and emerges onto the surface.'

Elizabeth was impressed, 'boy, you've swallowed an encyclopaedia.'

She laughed at his explanation, 'leave the coffee for a moment,' she advised him, 'what are you doing today?'

'I'm working on a "little" project.'

'Oh, what project?'

'It's a surprise, I hope to have it ready for our "special" night, what about you?'

'I'm working on a "little" project also

'Oh, what project?'

'It's a surprise, I hope to have it ready for our "special" night,' she was smiling broadly, 'at least I know mine will be ready on time.'

Lemuel put on a hurt expression, 'how can you doubt me, your own son. I've adapted it, it's the Mark2, much more sophisticated, that's why it wasn't ready for our earlier special night'

Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders, 'we'll see, when is our next special night?'

'When I've finished my project of course.' Elizabeth merely "harumphed" at this, 'you'd best get started then, especially as you can't put a date on it.'

In fact, he had already started and reckoned he'd be finished within the week.

A Few Days Later.

Elizabeth was in her workshop, hemming a "very" short dress, it was a "nurses" outfit, very short, very sexy. She heard Lemuel call out.

'Mom, I need you, I've finished my project,' she hastily gathered up her dress and put it in a bag, 'coming,' she yelled, she didn't want him nosing around her sewing room.

He was almost bouncing with enthusiasm, 'come and see what I've made,' he grabbed her hand and almost dragged her to his workshop. He went over to one of the massage beds, waiting until he had her full attention, he removed a cloth covering his creation accompanied by a yell of.... VOILA.'

She saw a wheel with a small motor attached to it, she could make out a rod, but most of all a large dildo, 'it's large isn't it,' she said referring to the machine.

'Thanks,' Lemuel said, 'It's an exact model of mine, carved by me, even the veins and scrotum and everything is an exact replica.' He sounded pleased with himself.

'Well, it looks quite big, I suppose it's the fact that it is not attached to you, if you know what I mean.'

'I added the scrotum so it wouldn't go in too far.'

She nodded her agreement, but was thinking to herself, "I'm sure I can take more than that, maybe if this works out. he can make me a bigger one". She smiled in delight at the thought, 'you said it was going to be a surprise?'

'Well, yes but I remembered I'd mentioned this months ago, so I decided to make it bespoke to your measurements.'

She didn't hide her puzzlement, frowning, 'what's that mean?'

He let out a deep sigh, 'take your panties off and lie on the mattress, open your legs and I'll show you.'

Elizabeth couldn't see this going anywhere, also she still had her dress to complete, but nevertheless she complied.

She felt his fingers examining her vagina, he played with her until she began to produce lubricant. 'I need to insert it at the fully extended stroke, tell me if you're uncomfortable.'

'I'm okay,' this was turning into an unexpected pleasure.

'Okay, I've inserted it, went in quite easily,' he added, switching it on.

She was momentarily surprised by the vigour of the machine. 'Lemuel, please give me some credit, I know when I have a pussy full of cock, artificial or real. Exactly where is this going?'

'Oh, there's a stage two, just hang on, a small adjustment. There how's that,' he asked switching it back on.

Elizabeth couldn't answer for a moment, it was electrifying, 'How is it?'

'As it goes in it is hitting my clitoris.' She started to writhe around, the scrotum was hitting, gently against her labia, Lemuel was checking her reactions, quietly pleased at her pleasure.

'I can see that you like it, I'll play with your breasts, and we'll get you to orgasm, okay?'

'Yes, fine but I don't want milk going everywhere.'

'Don't worry I've got this under control,' and began to gently rake her breasts with his fingernails, he did so in rhythm with his "fucking" machine and it took no more than a few minutes for her to come. 'I'm going to add a remote-control system so you can stop and start, adjust the speed, also I'm going to make one with a different sized penis, I noticed you looked disappointed when I said about adding a scrotum to stop it going too far up. I'll provide you with a variety, I'll tell you what,' suddenly brightening, 'I've had an idea, you can help me design it, then it will be truly bespoke.'

'Hmmm, haven't you forgotten something.' Elizabeth asked.

'Me having an orgasm you mean. I'll have it later, I need to work on this,' he pointed to the machine, 'if that's okay with you?'

She gave him a hug followed by a kiss, 'I'm always available, just tell me when you want me.'

He looked at her retreating figure, she had a good body, from the front and the back. He returned to his work, Elizabeth went back to her nurse's outfit, she had only to make an apron, which concealed her bare breasts, one thing about being a milk producer, was the need to enable quick access to them.

In the meantime, Lemuel quickly fitted wires to a remote switch, and test that it worked, he then turned to producing a rough version of a penis, he'd allow his mother to have the final say.

After that he worked on his masterpiece, an old massage bed, which he'd reconditioned, with added facilities, this was the real surprise that he'd promised Elizabeth, not the fucking machine, that was a decoy.

They met up again just before the evening meal, 'well, have you decided?' Elizabeth had a great sense of fairness; she owed him an orgasm and was determined that he took his due.

'Don't worry, I have no intention of missing out, how about we watch a porn video after we've eaten, you can sit on my knee.'

She smiled, 'have you got one sorted?'

'I sure have, I think you'll find it interesting and,' he emphasised, 'quite on topic.'

She frowned, 'we don't need to watch an "incest" tape, do we, I mean we're living it.'

'No, have you read the on-line version of the "Hicksville Bugle"?

She shook her head looking puzzled, 'I'll tell after we've eaten, okay.'

She gave a shrug of the shoulders, 'fine my me.'

'Oh, one last thing, a mini skirt would be appropriate for this evening, okay!'

She shrugged her shoulders, 'what else?'

That Evening.

'I like the skirt,' Lemuel told her.

She gripped it at the hem and held it out so he could see how flared it was, she held it to show the multiple pleats, also it was short, but tasteful in that it covered her stocking tops.

They entered the viewing room, Lemuel sat on his chair with the pouf in front to rest his feet on.

'So, I'm sitting on your knee?'

'Not exactly.' he replied, removing his penis, it stood to attention, 'I want you to sit on this, indicating his penis. Saying nothing, she reached under her skirt and placed her thumbs in her panties, pulled them down, 'don't know why I bothered to put any on,' she remarked. She turned her back and placed her left leg over his legs which were straight in front of him.

'Lift your skirt, the back, I want to see what I'm doing.'

'I can find your "dick," I've had enough practice,' but despite a half-hearted protest, she lifted her skirt.

Lemuel could make out her pussy lips in the slightly darkened viewing room, she automatically lowered herself onto his penis, 'okay,' he told her, swiping his penis between her labia, from top to bottom, her felt her moistening and he found her opening, 'that's okay,' without further prompting she slowly sank down on his penis with an audible sigh.

It took a few seconds for Elizabeth to make sure it was fully inserted, and she was comfortable, 'that's fine,' she assured him, 'you can put my skirt down now if you want,' it was more a reminder to him that they had a porn film to watch.

'Before we start you were going to tell me what you read in our hometown newspaper,' she had only just remembered, her mind was more on her pussy lips, spread apart by his penis.

'An unnamed church pastor has been accused of using his position to obtain sexual favours from some of his flock,' he waited a moment before he continued. 'Any idea who that could be?'

She squirmed a bit, then turned to face him, his well- lubricated penis allowing her to swivel and face him. 'Don't jump to conclusions, Lemuel.' She knew who he was referring to, 'must admit though, I had exactly the same thought as you, but there are three churches in town so it might not be our pastor.'

'Never my pastor,' he said, then realised it was stupid to argue with a woman who was sat on his penis, he pressed the remote and the video started.

The Video.

Scene 1.

Two men knocked on the front door of the house next to the church, it was opened by an attractive mature woman, well dressed, flared skirt, translucent blouse, no bra. Nipples; prominent.

'Hello Yvette?'

'Yes, that's me.'

'I'm Luke and this is Mark, we are elders in our church and on formal occasions we are addressed as brother Mark and brother Luke, anyway we were at the "Men's Bible Lesson Group" last night.

'She smiled, 'of course, you were in the front row, did you enjoy it?'

'Very much so,' said Mark, 'the best I, I mean we've ever attended, most sessions of that nature are given by a pastor, not a lady, especially not one as attractive as you.'

'You're far too kind, though I must admit, my husband, the pastor wasn't feeling well so I stood in at the last minute. I didn't even have time to change,' she blushed, 'I don't normally sit up on the stage, especially when I am wearing stockings. So, how can I help?'

We phoned earlier and the pastor answered, we told him we missed the prayer meeting which followed the lesson and he said we should come round, and you'd lead us in prayer.'

'He's in bed at the moment, still not 100% but he's getting better, come in, we can pray in the living room.'

Back at the Winter Camp.

'Lemuel, did you choose this to highlight the news from home?'

'No, of course not,' he replied, totally lacking in conviction, 'I just thought that it is so long since we had anything to do with religion, this would be an appropriate vid.'

'Lemuel, it's a porn vid, nothing religious about it.'

'Just wait and see, if their prayers get answered.'

'Yeah, why not, I wonder what they prayed for, was it for her blouse buttons to pop off, or her panties to fall down?'

'Why don't we watch it and see?'

She folded her arms with a "harrumph" and did as he suggested.

Scene 2.

'Is there anything you would specifically like to pray for?' Yvette asked, in her caring voice.

'Well, yes, there is, we're so glad you asked but before that can we get into the best praying position.'

Yvette put a puzzled expression on her face, 'I've never heard of a best position.'

Mark held up his hand in a "just a moment" attitude while Luke placed two cushions in front of an easy chair. 'Now, I've got bad knees, so I must sit in a chair when I pray but don't let me stop you from praying in the normal way,' Luke explained, sitting down in the easy chair.

'What about you, Mark, do you pray on your knees?'

'Oh definitely' he replied, 'now you rest your knees on the cushions and I'll kneel behind you.'

Yvette frowned, ever so slightly disconcerted by this strange arrangement.

'Come on,' Luke clapped his hands, it was a," let's get on with it" gesture.

Yvette settled down on her knees, raising the skirt hem and resting on her nylon stockings. She heard Mark rustling behind her as he too, rested his knees on cushions.

Just then the pastor appeared, 'I heard voices, so I came to investigate what was happening,

Yvette explained the arrangement and introduced them.

'Brothers Luke and Mark, how good to see fellow professionals, what church do you represent?'

'Er, it's a new concept, the "Church of the Good Wife".'

Pastor Richard looked puzzled, 'it's to honour Mary Magdalene, so many Christian denominations place her in the background, we recognise the great contribution she made in helping the Lord go about his mission.'

The pastor appeared happy with this explanation, and he too knelt to pray.

'By the way pastor, I have to congratulate you on having an exceedingly attractive and obliging wife,' the pastor looked across at Luke, 'oh, in what way?'

'Why her desire to please everyone at the Bible Class last night, her sitting up on the stage where we could all see her wearing those nylon stockings, it's the first time I have ever seen religion as "sexy," you are a lucky man.'

'My wife wears stockings every day so when I can't take the Bible class, she is a ready-made replacement, isn't that correct Yvette?'

'It sure is Richard, dearest, it sure is, tell them what happens every Saturday night.'

The pastor looked slightly embarrassed, 'we make love, Yvette, pleasing people in general and me in particular, is doing the work of God!'

'Yes, only two weeks ago I visited an elderly member who was in bed sick, I spoke to him for a while and it dawned on me that all he needed was cheering up, so..........' she paused, 'I lifted my skirt and showed him my sexy underwear, then because he enjoyed it so much, I turned round and did the same from the rear.'

'And Yvette did that good deed just in time, because he died that very night, funerals next week.' The pastor spoke with pride and sincerity.

'Well, we are going to pray that the good Lord answers our prayers, just like his prayers were answered' Luke replied, 'shall we begin?'

'Dear Lord, my good friend brother Mark, is going to ask you to grant his prayer, go ahead Mark.'

'Lord, I need to have an attractive woman in front of me, wearing stockings, because Lord, I like women in stockings, and I need to lift her skirt, lower her panties, just low enough that I have room to insert my penis, I believe it's called "doggy-fashion".'

On hearing this Yvette turned, still on her knees, to face him, he'd raised her skirt and exposed her panties.

'Richard, brother Mark has lifted my skirt up, now he's removing my panties.' Yvette looked startled.

'Yes, but I'm not taking them off, just enough to have access to your pussy.'

'Richard, is this, is it okay?' She looked over her shoulder.

'Well honey, you've got yourself into this predicament, oh.... oh! Luke's taking his penis out.' Richard sounded incredulous.

Yvette, mouth open turned, only to find Luke's penis staring at her like a one-eyed snake. This coincided with a hard thrust from Mark as he pushed his penis into her, her mouth closed over Luke's prick.

'This is good Pastor Richard, you're a fortunate man to have such a talented wife. How is it your end, Mark.'

'It's warm, wet, and welcoming, you need to try this end, Luke.'

They were both silent for a while, Luke, Yvette, and Mark like a well-oiled machine, as Mark thrust, Yvette swooped down on Luke's penis, then as Mark withdrew, she pushed back until her lips were around the head of Luke's prick, Richard looked on wide-eyed with envy.

Shortly after this period of silence it was broken by the sound of their spontaneous orgasms.

Yvette swallowed and Mark twirled his penis around inside her vagina.

'What about you Richard, which end do you want?'

'Gee, I don't know, anyway it's not Saturday.

'I'll tell you what, Richard. I'll toss a coin and if it comes down tails you take over from Luke and heads, you take this end. If it comes down on its edge you wait till Saturday.'

It was tails, 'okay brother Mark, you'll have to make room for Richard,' he reluctantly whipped his prick out to an accompanying whimper from Yvette, this changed to a murmur of appreciation when Richerd inserted his penis into her wet pussy, less than five seconds after Mark had pulled out.

'Er, Yvette honey, seen as how you've got a free end, do you mind if I use it?'

'No of course not brother Mark, get yourself in front of me.'

Back at the Winter Camp.

Elizabeth and Lemuel watched in silence, the camera went in for close-ups, the actors were a lot better than many they'd seen. They had both watched the video in appreciative silence, Elizabeth released a quiet sigh, 'did you notice when they did the closeups of them moving in and out of Yvette's pussy.'

'Notice what exactly?'

'Her inner labia were gripping his penis.'

'Yours do the same when we use that position.'

'They do!' I was totally unaware.'

'Here, you get yourself over the table and I'll get my camera,' he searched through a desk drawer as she waited patiently.

'You must be desperate; just have your orgasm and we can do that next time.'

'Nope, I found it,' holding it up for her to see. He waited until the camera was set to video and inserted his penis into his mother, he was looking forward to having a record of their lovemaking anyway.

Normally when he was owed an orgasm, he was very quick, this time he wanted a record, going in and out slowly he had a good film of his penis being gripped by his mother's labia.

Only when he was satisfied did he start to speed up, it was then that he realised his mother was bringing herself off. The considerate son that he was he worked with her and ensured they both came together.

'Are you going to leave it in all night,' she asked?

'I'm waiting for it to go down; I know you hate me whipping it out.'

'True, but it has been a long, long day, and a good one,' she insisted on reassuring him, 'time for bed?'

He slowly pulled out, 'time for bed.'