Winter Camp Closure Pt. 07 - Delayed Departure

Story Info
Their last night in Winter Camp is the best yet.
2.8k words
4.38
5.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

When the message came through asking Elizabeth and Lemuel to stay an extra week, they just shrugged their shoulders and decided to make the most of it, to that end Lemuel spent his time converting an old massage bench into something more sexual.

'That was a great meal.'

'Thanks,' Elizabeth looked at him, 'what now?'

He put background music on and approached her, 'care to dance.'

Elizabeth stood and he held her waiting for the music to kick in, it was an old Rock and Roll record, 'bit old for you, isn't it?' Elizabeth asked.

'It's old for everyone,' he admitted, 'anyway I've got the camera on, it's on that chair, he nodded towards it.'

'Oh, I see, I'm supposed to twirl and show my panties am I.'

'Depends on what you're wearing.'

'Exactly what you told me to wear, what else?'

'Hmm,' a sign of approval.

She did a few twirls for the camera, 'is this a prelude to us making a porn vid?' Suspicion in her voice.

'No, but you've given me an idea.'

She gave an exaggerated sigh, 'me and my big mouth. Where did you find it?'

'Lost property, it's old but works, mind you most people use their cell phones these days,' he twirled her around again, her flared skirt flew high, the camera could see her stocking tops, suspender straps and panties.

'Doesn't matter how much you twirl me around and won't be able to see anything.'

'Yes, I know but the camera sees everything and, the camera doesn't lie.'

'I like it when you like to see me, it's quite flattering.'

'I like to see you, you know that' they kissed and merely shuffled around the floor slow, kissing. It was inevitable that Lemuel would place his hands on her skirt at the back and slowly drew it upwards, his fingertips found the hem and brushed against her nylons, she sizzled at his slow touch.

He spent a few minutes moving his fingers up and then down, and then up again, each time going higher until he was touching the stocking tops.

She swallowed, knowing what was coming next.

She breathed lightly, fingertips moving from her stockings to her panties, then inside her panties, involuntarily pushing her backside out to meet his probing fingers, unable to resist.

He moved so he could reach under her, now touching her labia, gently searching until he felt her dampness, then wetness, then penetration, not far, but enough to make her gasp. 'What.... I mean when, you haven't touched my breasts all day, I'll leak if you don't do something soon.'

He gave her an all-knowing smile, removed his fingers from inside her pussy, 'come see what I've got in the next room.'

He threw the door open, 'voila,' she knew it meant a new sex toy, she looked it over, it was hard to take it all in, at one end there was a normal massage bench, with a place to rest her head, but as she looked down the bench she saw two apertures, just the right place and size for her to dangle her breasts through, realising what it was for made her tingle with anticipation, dangling breasts meant a proper milking session, hand-milking.

Continuing further down it looked like a delta-winged aircraft.

However, at the very bottom was the 'fucking' machine, which they had named "Roberto" after watching a porn movie which utilised a similar device.

Lemuel moved behind her, kissing her neck, making her arch her back, undoing the buttons on her blouse, making sure not to touch her breasts, he pulled it off her arms. He was just as careful removing her skirt and panties. Finally, her bra, he at once helped her onto the bench making sure her breasts went through the holes, she didn't spill a drop of milk, he was so careful.

He adjusted the two bowls, already in position, for capturing her milk, he kissed her lovingly, 'I'm going to fit "Roberto Mark 3", he whispered, she was used to this preparation, the slow build-up.

He moved her legs so there were wide apart, fitting nicely on the delta shaped table, 'now for the fitting,' he explained unnecessarily, 'I've carved a new dildo, it's based on my dimensions, ("Roberto Mark 1") but a bit longer than "Roberto Mark 2". So, it'll take a bit longer to make sure it's all inside you, say if it's in anyway uncomfortable.' She gave a deep sigh as the first inch when in, once the first inch penetrated past her labia the rest followed easily.

'Just need to undress and wash hands and penis, then I'll switch it on, it's variable speed so you can make it go in and out at the best speed for you.'

After undressing and washing he returned, one last check as he manually ran it in and out a few times, 'I don't want the head to come out on the back strokes,' she understood perfectly what he meant, even so when he started it running, she gave a spasm of pleasure, making small 'mewing' sounds.

'Can you feel it making contact with your clitoris,' he asked, she replied yes in a husky voice.

'Time for milking,' he told her, he worked on both at once, supple fingers, pressing her breasts, fingers moving down to her nipples, gentle pulls, gushing milk. Gasps and groans.

After the first spurt of her milk, he slowed slightly, trying to match the milking with "Roberto's" rhythm, a few seconds later she reached out for his penis, she looked it over, it would soon be in her mouth, Lemuel carried on milking her without breaking stride.

A moment later she was enjoying the sensation of his penis, rolling her tongue over it, lips moving up and down it, holding it by the shaft for full control.

The feeling of "Roberto" banging away at her pussy, her tits being milked in perfect synchronism and a dick in her mouth, all combined to bring her to a shuddering climax.

For a long while the only sound was "Roberto" making squelching sounds, no sounds of milk spurting into the bowls, she held his penis in her mouth, not moving, 'you can slow it down now,'

He moved to quickly adjust to what he knew to be her post-orgasmic speed, she waited a minute, then with renewed vigour started sucking him again.

'Best orgasm, I ever had,' she found it difficult to speak clearly with "Roberto Mark 1" in her mouth. She could tell by the way he was alternatively standing on tiptoe, then settling down again he was close to coming. Normally she gave him a choice, she didn't mind which one he chose, she found the pleasure in performing fellatio, mouth or pussy, she didn't mind but he was too close to orgasm, so, using all her skills she kept him in her mouth, she felt him gushing into her, "were does he get this all from", she wondered to herself, waiting until he had finished before swallowing it.

'I think I'll just lie here all night.'

'Until the batteries run out,' he joked.

'Are you sleeping in my bed tonight' she asked.

'Definitely! Just think two days' time we'll be back home. All I've got to do is dismantle this lot and pack safely. Then Hicksville, here we come.'

There was a pause for her to enjoy the in and out of "Roberto Mark 3".

'Did you really make "Roberto" in the image of your penis?'

'Yes, of course, long shaft and a big bulbous head, never got round to painting it purple though.'

'I've got to hand it to you, it's very quiet, the only sound was my pussy juices, luckily nothing about having sex with you bothers me anymore.'

'I'm going to make a variety of dildos for you, you can have an input on what I do if you want. Since I've been here, I've learnt to use all the old tools and machinery, milling machines, lathes, with 3 and 4 jaw chucks, and not a computer in sight.'

He helped her dismount, she was drained from the intensity of the orgasm, 'watching a porn movie?' She asked.

'How about one of the "Roberto movies,' he suggested, shower and snacks?'

An hour later they were sat in the viewing room. Elizabeth had her legs wide apart, 'how did you work out the correct width for the table, you know my legs were a perfect fit.'

He pointed to the floor, 'I noticed how far apart you splayed your legs and measured the distance using those tiles, easy.'

She nodded appreciatively, 'you've gained a lot from being here, actually I should say we've learnt a lot.'

'We sure have,' he agreed with her, 'I'm switching on, okay, and the screen glowed.

They sat together quietly, eating nibbles and having a drink, the gist of the film was about a young inventor, he took a toy tank, operated by remote control, and fitted a dildo where the gun was mounted. He persuaded his girlfriend to sit on the floor with no clothes on and her legs wide apart.

For some reason there were another four men, his friends and hopefully investors, having a look at his latest invention.

However, the inventor was so bad at controlling the tank that his erstwhile investors tried to take over, this made his girlfriend even wetter, enjoying being the centre of so much male attention.

Marcus spoke first.

'She's sitting up against the wall, even if you got it anywhere near her pussy it would never go in, she needs to be lying down.'

'She needs to more a damn sight wetter, she's too dry for it to go in.'

And so on and so on, pretty soon they'd picked her up and were groping her.

'Ah, now she's getting wet,' so said Marcus.

'It's okay, you guys, I'll soon get the hang of this, just be patient.'

'I'll tell you how patient we're going to be, I suggest the guy with the smallest cock gives her a good fucking and then the next one and so on, until the guy with the biggest cock goes last, and hopefully by the time we've all took a turn, you'll have the hang of it.'

The girlfriend looks pleadingly to the inventor, her boyfriend, 'I don't remember agreeing to a gangbang.'

'Sorry guys but she's right, she didn't agree to a gangbang.'

'Yeah, but she didn't disagree,' Marcus, the ringleader received nods of approval, 'and as I've got the smallest dick I'm going first,' no-one argued with Marcus although this was patently untrue, he was just too big to cross.

'Okay guys, you know what to do,' and on command one each side, lifted her up, Marcus took his huge cock out, and they placed her over it, her arms on his shoulder for support.

'Er, Marcus, you've obviously got the biggest dick in the room, you're cheating,' the inventor protested.

'Is that all you can say, he's splitting me in two!'

The other stood round making sure she stayed in place and didn't slip off, 'yep, you're right there Mr. Inventor, Marcus has never been one to brag about his size, in fact his modesty does him proud. Everyone nodded in approval.

'Look guys, you can stop now, I've got the hang of this, see.'

No-one paid him any attention; the girlfriend was being bent over a table for the next dick to go up her. It was Ralph's

'If you guys want to stop, I can show you it is working properly.'

They ignored him, 'surely, she's wet enough, I mean she's had one load up her.'

'Two, actually, I just added another,' said Ralph, pulling out, 'does she need to change position, he asked to no-one in particular?

Juan, the third one spoke next, 'no need, I'll have her as she is,' he looked over at the inventor, 'only one more cock after me and then you can have your turn.'

'What, that means five in fifteen minutes, what do you think I am.' She protested. No-one answered. She remained bent over the table resigned to her fate.

Juan came very quickly, 'We call him Juan-Two, then he's done.'

Can't see the point of prolonging it, it's all about coming.' Juan responded defensively.

Elizabeth held Lemuel's hand, 'I don't agree with that,' she whispered. Lemuel nodded in agreement.

'No chance of you having a gang bang, far too complicated, too much organisation,' and shrugged, no need for further comment.

Elizabeth looked away, "says who" she thought?

After the fourth, the inventor declined his turn, 'it would be a good idea if you lay flat, Marcus was right about that.'

Marcus thrust his chest out and gave a thumbs-up gesture. 'Okay, inventor, your last chance to impress.'

'Can you help keep her legs apart,' he asked, 'I want you,' he said speaking to his girlfriend 'to hold your pussy lips wide open.'

Ralph and the fourth guy, whose name neither the inventor nor his girlfriend knew, set to help.

The toy tank was twelve feet away, Marcus looked at him, frowning.

'I might need a long run-up,' he explained, Marcus raised his eyebrows.

The tank went too fast, and the inventor slowed it right down, moving it from left to right, it followed a snake-like path, then with one foot to go, he managed to straighten it up and to a massive round of applause, the dildo disappeared.

To the sound of much backslapping, the inventor was the most admired man in the room.

When the noise had died down, they looked down at his girlfriend, writhing in pleasure from just the one insertion, the inventor couldn't resist driving the tank backwards and forwards, in and out of her pussy, again to much applause, which drowned out the girlfriend's groans.

'Had enough,' he asked her, she nodded, and he put the tank into reverse, the "plopping" sound it made was noted by all present.

She stood up with the aid of Marcus and Ralph, they held her arms as she was a bit unsteady on her feet, four loads of sperm slowly oozed out of her pussy, everyone looking at a rare view of a well-used pussy leaking cum.

Eliabeth looked over at Lemuel, 'well, that was something, don't you agree?'

'Best of its type, you know where the star of the show is an inanimate object.'

'It wasn't that inanimate,' Elizabeth countered, 'look at ours tonight, it must have gone in and out 100 times.'

'I'll tell you what, I can fit a rev., counter on it, then I can work what length of dildo you've had.'

His mother looked puzzled, 'if each revolution provides you with six inches of dildo, then 100 revolutions is fifty feet.'

'I'm interested, very interested, I wonder what the world record is,' she reached over and cradled his erection in her hand, 'you know, this has not been in my pussy today,' she waggled his penis about.

'Come to my bed and I'll correct that, oh, and I'm keeping my stockings on, I like the way you run your fingertips along the nylon and then onto my skin.'

They showered and went to bed, she wore a fresh pair of stockings, neither had lost their ardour, 'why're you turning your back,' he asked.

'I'm going to go gentle on my clitoris, it took a bit of a hammering tonight, not that I'm complaining,' she added hastily, 'now my tits are empty, you can play with them better from behind, and' she sighed, 'your dick goes in further.'

Lemuel lay behind his mother, "I wonder if I've let some sort of genie out of the bottle", he thought, his hands straying from her stockings to her breasts. His penis still, unmoving in her pussy, it was no surprise that she came before him.

'It's nice having a penis inside me, never used to enjoy it much with your father, but....... with you it's different.

Lemuel was pleased with the compliment, better than his father, that was nice, 'I'm going to turn you on your side,' she knew what to do and turned on her left side, she raised her right leg and he sat astride her, resting on his arms he took his time, kissing her on her shoulder.

'Do you think the changeover crew will me early tomorrow?'

'Doubt it,' he replied, still ploughing away at her.

'Nevertheless, I want us up early, all the bedding in the washer, and your bed slept in.'

'Sorry, I didn't hear half of that I was too busy coming.'

She slapped him playfully on the arm, 'stop messing about,' she tensed her vaginal muscles, he was definitely feeling softer.

'I'm going to leave it in a bit longer,' she showed no objection, and for what seemed an age they lay still and silent, apart from the odd thrust as he felt his penis slipping out, until inevitably it did. He kissed her goodnight and went to his own room.

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers