All Comments on 'Winter Evening'

by T@nman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wrong category

This should have been in the Gay section. Normal men do not behave like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It went from a 5 to a 1 when the shit hole stuff

Began

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

But then I'm a nudist and a swinger, so I'm not normal. But I am a big fan of your work. Thanks, it's good to see you back at it.

ryeandgingerayle@yahoo.com

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 16 years ago
Forget the negative

Don't even listen to the homophobs. You're writing is good and the topic (bisexuality) is hot. We love our gals to get it on...why not the guys. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A wonderful evening

T@nman has no equal for the relaxed kinky evening à quatre. I am perpetually amazed at the weirdos who object to kinky stuff in pornography: why? If it is not to your taste. don't come here and read it, or stick to the "loving wives" section.

morris40morris40over 16 years ago
Great Story!

If this story doesn't belong in "group sex", I don't know where else it would belong - and it definitely belongs on Literotica. Two couples enjoy each other's company without jealousy or guilt. Great descriptions of sexual arousal and fulfillment. This is my kind of story. Send me a note when you post the next one. I am one very satisfied reader - and I have a sticky hand to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Snowbound Warm-up

Great story. What is wrong with four people enjoying one

another if all agree. I think you should keep this going and tell us how they spent the rest of the time they were snowbound.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars, great story, while many stories write about wife on wife sex, so few stories involve guys on guys also. The story was well paced and involved a lot of variations, GOOD JOB!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous