Winter Getaway

Story Info
A snowy weekend with wife and her sister. Unexpected fun.
4.3k words
4.51
56.9k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers

I reached over to my laptop and clicked the red button to end the conference call. There we go. Thursday is done! It had been a long day. Humans were not meant to stare at Zoom calls all day, I thought to myself. These never ending, back to back, virtual meetings during the lockdown were really getting to me. I let out a sigh and cradled my head in my hands. As the worries of the day slowly ebbed, I felt a soft hand gently ruffle my hair and scratch the base of my neck.

"Anna?" I asked in a muffled voice, my face still burrowed into the crook of my arm.

Anna is my wife. We are both in our early 30s and we've been married for nearly 3 years now. She always seems to know how to make me feel better. I lifted my head and squinted up at her. She was smiling down at me, her brunette hair cascading down past her shoulders and almost touching my face. How is she just as bubbly at the end of a day as she was in the morning when she got up, I thought to myself.

"Hey babe!" I said.

I stared at her for a little longer. She still had on her uniform from the hospital, where she worked. Unlike me, she got to go to work in person. My eyes drifted down to admire the way the uniform was hugging her curves in some places. Enough to make out where her nipples were under her shirt. Anna wasn't drop dead gorgeous or anything. She was about 5'8" with an average build and had a nice pair of C cup tits. The kind of tits that you can hold and they would fill your palms well. They were straining a little bit against her uniform and I was imagining how she looks without clothes to confine her. In spite of my weariness, my dick made a slight twitch in appreciation. We both enjoyed sex. Neither of us did anything too crazy, but it always felt good when we did it.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Oh, you have no idea, haha. I'm tempted to just take tomorrow off from work and drive up tonight," I said.

We had planned to drive up to Vermont and rent a cabin on airbnb for the weekend. It had snowed quite a bit mid week and many of the slopes up there had received a good couple of feet of additional snow. The photos of the cabin we booked showed a rustic winter paradise that was far removed from the urban grind of our New York apartment. It looked like the only source of heat was from a wood stove. There were a couple of cozy couches, and the creature comforts were barely there beyond that. A loft with a couple of hand crafted wooden cots that looked like they were built by the owner themselves. And that was it. It was set in the middle of the woods overlooking the mountains. It was going to be a great weekend of nature, hiking through the snow, some skiiing, and hot cocoa next to a wood fire.

I had noted the open layout of the loft and beds when Anna made the booking and thought to myself that I would need to have sex with her before leaving or else risk being frustrated all weekend. We had invited Anna's younger sister, Julia, to come along. There would be no good way to get any action with that kind of proximity in a tiny cabin, I thought to myself.

Julia looked nothing like Anna. She was a few years younger. Although both of them were the same height, she was slim, and had one of those body frames that looked good no matter what she wore. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her tits were smaller than Anna's though. From the couple of times that I had seen her in a bikini at the beach, her smaller tits had that wonderful curve that made the nipple point a little upwards and with the mass of her breasts below creating a lovely curve on the bottom that ended in a crease on her chest. If only the fabric of the bikini wasn't there. Seeing them from the side when she sat on a towel at that beach made my dick immediately stand at full mast and I had to turn over and lie on my stomach till the sensation faded. I knew I shouldn't be perving on my wife's sister. I shook my head when my mind started going towards sexier thoughts. Anway, I hopelessly failed that day at the beach and never quite turned back around. Both Anna and Julia made fun of my sunburned back that day, calling me names.

"Hey, look. A red lobster man," Julia said.

"Heeheehee," giggled Anna. Both of them laughed easily and had the same infectiously bubbly personality.

"Earth to man," Anna said and I was brought back to today's reality.

"Oh sorry, it's been a long day at work."

"It's ok, babe. It'll be good to unwind over the weekend up in the cabin," she said.

"When does Julia get here tomorrow? We should leave before weekend rush hour traffic gets bad on a Friday," I replied

"Let me check with her," she said and I heard some furious texting. She looked up and gave me a thumbs up. "She'll meet me at my work by 3pm. That'll give us a good head start before the entire city decides to get on the roads."

Anna wanted to pack everything the night before since I would be picking both of them up at her work. I kept trying to give some subtle hints to get her to get some action in. As she packed the cooler with food for the weekend, I slid my arms around her waist and brought my groin to her ass. She giggled and turned around and put her hands around my shoulder and kissed me.

"I need to finish packing. I don't work from home like you, remember? If I don't pack my stuff now, we can't leave on time tomorrow," she said.

"Why don't you just leave me a list and I'll get it packed for you" I said. Actually, that was my dick talking. She just rolled her eyes and went back to packing.

I followed her to the bathroom as she started throwing her toiletries into a bag. I stood behind her and cupped her breasts with my hands.

"That feels nice babe, but seriously. You know what I'm like when I forget something on a trip. Give me just a few minutes."

"Fine," I pouted and went to the couch. It wasn't just a few minutes. After a couple of hours, she finally sauntered over to the couch and joined me.

"Everything from my end is ready and sitting in the middle of the kitchen. Just make sure everything in that pile is loaded into the Jeep before you leave home tomorrow," she said.

She plopped herself into my arms and cuddled up close. Her head rested on my chest and I could see it go up and down as I breathed. I could also see my shorts twitch every few seconds as my dick strained to gain control of the situation. I knew that the heavy breathing I heard meant that Anna was probably tired and I started stroking her arm. It was too late. I could hear the deeper breathing as she drifted off to sleep. I groaned in frustration.

The next day, I pulled into the parking lot at her work and saw Julia waiting by the door. I honked once and pulled up by her. She jumped into the back seat and threw her duffel bag into the back along with the rest of our stuff. "Hey there!" she said and reached over to give me a hug. I reached around to match her hug.

"I'm so glad you could make it this weekend. It's going to be a great trip," I said.

We chatted for a few minutes and then, I saw the front door open. Anna walked out and headed over to our car. There was a bit of excited chatter as the two sisters greeted each other and the conversation after that was pretty much nonstop. If there is one thing that family has in the genes, it is the ability to chat.

I focused on the road and took a sip of my coffee. The buildings slowly faded away and was soon replaced by the Connecticut countryside. By the time we reached the cabin, the winter sun had already set and it was getting cold. Luckily, the owner had left a light on. We shivered as we got out of the car. It was much, much colder up here. From the crunch of the snow under our feet and the icy clouds of fog that each of our breaths became, I guessed that the temps were in the teens, if not the single digits. We quickly got our stuff out of the car and headed into the cabin. While the girls got busy with unpacking our food, I went outside to get some wood for the stove. I found the wood stacked up against an odd, round looking shed. Huh, I thought. I opened the door and found a simple but clean and functioning sauna. Who knew? I picked up the wood and came back into the cabin.

After I started the fire up, I called out to the girls: "Hey, guess what I found...a wood fired sauna."

"Are you serious? That was not in the brochure," Anna said.

Julia squealed, "Yes!!! I know what we're doing tomorrow after our hike."

Once the fire got going and warmed the cabin up, we finally took our coats off and changed into some more comfortable PJs. That posed a bit of a dilemma given that the cabin had no doors, or walls for that matter, and there was no privacy. I kind of looked away from the others and started to unbuckle my jeans that were wet from the snow. Julia took the cue and turned around and started to peel off her clothes. Once I was changed, I looked over at Anna, who was just buttoning up her shirt and blew me a kiss when she saw me look over. I smiled back. I could see a flash of flesh in the corner of my eye as Julia took her bra off and then put on some flannel PJs. Anna poured us some drinks and we all sank into the comfortable couches. We were all beat from the drive though, and after just one drink, we decided that tonight was going to be an early one. Julia took one bed, while Anna and I shared the other one.

A little while passed.

"Hey," Anna whispered.

"Hey," I whispered back.

"Thank you for driving us," Anna said

"Of course!" I replied.

She then reached down and traced the outline of my dick and gently pulled it out of the slit in my PJs. My eyes shot open. I whispered hoarsely, "Here? Now?...but Julia..."

"Shhh!" she replied. "Just close your eyes and enjoy it. I know how much you wanted it last night. I was just too sleepy then."

She then slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft, with a gentle rhythm. Soon, I was hard as a rock. She sensed my excitement and tightened her grip and increased her pace ever so slightly and that sent a jolt of electricity through me. I realized that the cheapo sheets at the cabin made a crinkly noise every time she moved her hand up and down and it would be unmistakeable what was going on if anyone heard it. I turned my head towards Julia to see if she was asleep. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I suddenly realized that she was very much awake and was staring right back at me. She smiled when she saw in me the realization that I had been caught and her white teeth shone even in the dark. She brought her hand up to her chest and gave her boob a little caress and she tweaked her nipple. I felt my entire abdomen tighten and I caught my breath, all without breaking eye contact with her. It was all I could handle and I erupted. Rope after rope of gooey cum shot out onto Anna's hand. I sighed and closed my eyes, sinking into bliss after my orgasm. Anna quietly took her hand out from under the sheets and wiped it with some tissues she found on the bedside table. I don't think she even realized that Julia had seen what happened. I had the most glorious and deep sleep I had ever had in my life.

When I opened my eyes the next morning, it took me a few minutes to look up at the timber in the ceiling and realize where I was. Anna was still fast asleep and breathing heavily. I looked over to the other bed where Julia was already awake and sitting up in her bed. She saw that I was up and gave me a devilish grin. She bit her lip in pretend lust and brought her hand up to her boob like she had done last night and then winked at me. I was shocked. Like a deer in headlights, I froze and my face turned a deep crimson. I was about to start blabbering an apology when she giggled. She mouthed "It's ok. Don't worry, dude!" and she made breathing motions to help me relax.

I finally looked up at her and she whispered, "It looked like you were having fun last night".

I finally croaked a reply, "Yes, I was!" and she laughed.

Once we were all up and had breakfast, we put on our layers and went on an amazing hike. The air was crisp and clean and the snow was fluffy and easy to walk through. We reached a really pretty overlook that let us get a panoramic view of the valley that our cabin was in. By the time we got back, all of our noses were red and our fingers were getting a little stiff from the cold.

We bundled into the cabin and immediately threw a couple of logs into the stove. "Brrr!" said Anna. "It was a pretty hike, but I'm glad that I'm back indoors now, It is freezing out there." We agreed and moved closer to the fire.

"How do we get the sauna thing going?" asked Julia.

I replied, "It's quite simple. It's a pretty basic setup. We add logs to a wood stove that's in there and wait for it to heat up. We can then pour water on the stones on top of the stove to make steam."

"Let's get it going then. What do you say, guys?" Julia said.

"That sounds fun. I could use some extra heat right about now," Anna added

My dick stirred at the thought of being in a sweaty sauna with both Anna and Julia at the same time. I quickly went out in the cold and got some logs into the stove in the sauna and got a brisk fire going. It was a really cramped sauna and a pretty big stove and I figured that it should get toasty quickly. I went back to the cabin and chatted with the sisters and kept an eye on the time. I looked at my watch after about an hour and said "Ok, who thinks it's time for the sauna?" I asked.

"Meeee!" replied Julia and jumped up. Anna laughed.

We quickly trotted across the snowy yard to the sauna building and rushed in, shivering.

"Quick, quick. Close the door," said Anna.

There was only one dim light inside the sauna and the room really wasn't made for 3 people. There was one long bench on one side of the room and the stove was on the other. I was right about the power of that stove. The place was already baking. I had brought a bottle with water in it and squirted some on the hot stones. The room immediately filled with steam.

"This is heaven!" said Anna as she started peeling off her jeans.

"I had no idea we would have this," said Julia, unbuttoning her flannel shirt.

I was suddenly in a quandary. I hadn't thought through what it would mean being without all my clothes with both of them around. I definitely couldn't trust that my dick won't get a chubby in front of them. I started taking off my shirt and jeans figuring that they would strip down to their bras and panties. I looked up and had the shock of my life when I saw Julia taking off her bra and dropping it down with the pile of her clothes. I looked over at Anna, who was already completely naked. I brought up my courage to look back at Julia, who was kicking off her panties. Every movement she made caused her boobs to sway a little and her upturned nipples looked exactly like I had pictured at the beach. I quickly looked down at my feet.

I kept my boxers on and slowly walked over to the bench when Anna asked, "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You can't wear boxers to a sauna. Take them off," she said.

"Yeah, take them off!" Julia giggled. "Are you afraid that your wife's sister will see your boy bits?"

Anna laughed and said, "Shhh. You're not helping."

I tentatively put my hands on the elastic band of my boxers. "What the hell!" I said and took them off, being careful not to snag on my half erect penis. My penis was an about average 6 inches long but it had a decent girth to it.

"I think your husband is a little bit excited," commented Julia, pointing to my dick.

Anna laughed and made a motion to shush Julia. "Shhh. I said that you were not helping."

"Come here and sit next to me. I'll protect you from her," Anna said.

I walked over to the bench and sat down, being very self conscious of my dick sticking straight up. Anna sat down in the middle and Julia sat at the far end.

"We need more steam," said Anna.

"I'll get it," said Julia. She got up in an exaggeratedly sexy motion and winked at Anna.

"Oh, cut it out, you goofball. You're going to give my husband a heart attack." Anna laughed and playfully slapped Julia's naked bum.

Julia pretended to get hurt. She looked at me with pretend sultry eyes and said "Ohhhhh, that hurts," and rubbed her bum.

Anna laughed and said "That's great. Go make us some steam now."

Julia did a pretend catwalk to the stove, turned and made eye contact with me as she poured some water from the bottle onto the hot stones. She brought her hand up to her breasts and moaned before breaking out into a fit of laughter. "You're such an idiot," said Anna, amid a fit of laughter.

Julia walked back to the bench and said, "OMG, He's so hard now, haha."

"What did you expect with that show?" asked Anna controlling her laughter. "It's ok babe. I'll protect you."

"Protect you from what? Scoot over. Let me sit next to you as well," said Julia.

I didn't know what to do. I wasn't about to move in case Anna got mad at me. I waited for what seemed like forever until Anna hopped over to make space. I then quietly slid across and made some space. I was now in the middle, with my wife on one side of me and her sister on the other. I wasn't just hard anymore. I looked down and saw that my dick had become bright red and had started to throb as the blood rushed to it.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, a drop of precum appeared at the tip of my dick. Please go away. Please calm down, I thought to myself.

"Look at him!" exclaimed Julia. "He is so freaked out. Have you never seen naked people before?"

She then reached out and before I could do anything, she took hold of my dick with her hand. I reacted in terror, looking over at Anna. Anna must have been surprised by the turn of events as well, because she gave me a "What is going on?" look.

I froze. Julia then closed her hand around my dick and started moving her hand up and down. Slowly at first, but her hand felt so different from Anna's and her slow movement caused her fingers to feel every bulging vein and every ridge on my shaft. She giggled and continued to jerk me off without any clue as to how close to the edge I was. It didn't take long before I groaned and I was spurting my cum all over Julia's hand, with some landing on her upper thigh, and the rest just dribbling noisily onto the wooden floor by my feet.

I looked at Anna sheepishly and saw that she was no longer amused. I've known her long enough to know the "Are you fucking serious?" look. Her eyebrows were arched and she was looking at me with her eyes blazing.

"Oh my god. I can't believe that just happened. That's one way to cut the awkwardness in here," laughed Julia, oblivious of the silent drama that was going on.

She then saw the fire in Anna's eyes. "Oh Anna, I was just goofing around. I didn't mean any harm," she said as she realized that my cum was still splattered all over her hand. "I didn't expect him to cum like that. It was just an accident."

I decided that there was only one thing I could do in this situation. I stood up with a little cum still dribbling from my dick and I held Anna's face with both my hands and I said "I love you, Anna. More than you will ever know" and I kissed her. Long and deep. I could feel that she was still smoldering with rage and she barely returned the kiss. I reached down and stroked her sides and touched her boobs. I pushed her gently onto her back on the bench. Julia knew what was about to happen and she stood up. I put my quickly hardening dick into her pussy and penetrated her deeply.

"Unfhhh..." Anna moaned as my dick filled her up. I slowly built up my rhythm and soon felt her responding. Her pussy was getting warm and wet and she finally forgot the anger she had felt. Soon, we were both grunting and moaning, until she finally clenched her pussy around my dick. I felt her familiar quivering and then finally the pulses of quick jerks as she came.

redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers
12