Winter Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I don't believe this," Anna said when she finally opened her eyes. "I can't believe I just had sex and came in front of you, Julia."

"Well, that's swell" said Julia, dryly. "Looks like the married couple is swimming in feel good hormones. Nothing for poor little Julia."

"Oh, come here you," said Anna drawing her in for a hug.

Now, mind you, I was still inside Anna at this point. My dick throbbed back to life as Julia reached out to hug both of us and her breasts grazed my arm. I looked at Anna and said "If you're ok with it, I can show her a little attention."

Anna thought about it for a minute and then said "Ok, I trust you." I could sense the fear in Anna's voice and knew that I had to tread carefully.

I slowly pulled out of Anna and then reached out and kissed Julia. She melted into my mouth. I don't think she had expected anyone to take care of her needs today and I felt a tear roll down her cheek. Anna wiped her sister's tears away and said "Shhh, just relax, Jules. We're your family. We'll take care of you."

With that, I reached my hands down and touched Julia's boobs. They felt amazing and delicate. Her nipples were long and hard with excitement. It was so different to feel her breasts in my hands instead of Anna's. Their smaller size meant that I could touch all sides of them at the same time. I noticed that different parts of Julia's boobs were sensitive compared to Anna's.

I scooted down until I had Julia's bush in front of my face. It was a nicely trimmed landing strip and it smelled sweet and feminine. I gently parted her puffy lips and licked her. After a few wet licks, I thrust a couple of my fingers into her and then continued licking. i felt Anna's hand stroking Julia's inner thigh. Julia moaned and hot juice flowed down my fingers and down my arm. With my free hand I reached up and felt her hard nipple and tweaked it the same way I had seen her do last night. Within seconds, she came hard, grunting and moaning as she writhed on the bench. The same bench where I had just fucked Anna just a few minutes ago. The same bench where Julia had given me a handjob.

I looked up into Anna's eyes. This time they twinkled. "Your turn to add some steam," I said. She laughed and got up, giving a dignified bow. We all laughed.

12