All Comments on 'Winter Maid Ch. 02'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ModsognirModsogniralmost 4 years ago

Very nice. I like where this story is going :)

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 4 years ago

This is very fun. I love unintended consequences and unforeseen problems. They just make the story so much more realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

You've really taken the time to build out a good story with interesting characters. Really have enjoyed both the writing and the sexy stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
<3

<3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Right.

It is a thoughtful and well written story, but it's pretty clear that although the narrator and MC is a girl, the author is a guy. The taking of pride in efficacious housekeeping is certainly a virtue we all might aspire to, and the fact that the machine makes Mia feel happy in accomplishing it is very intriguing. But the relinquishment of so much of her own sense of what brings delight seems much more the fantasy of Brian than the natural inclination of any Mia that I know. Mia keeps control of the laptop, but it's the author who ultimately decides what options she selects. The story comes so very close to showing the mind control that one might willingly choose to make oneself the more perfect person one wishes to be, but ends up just showing Mia choosing to be the person that the author wishes she was.

TigerstretchTigerstretchalmost 4 years agoAuthor
As a reply to the previous anonymous comment...

Concluding that I made Mia behave this way because I'm a man is reductive, sexist, and also against my belief that women equal to men and fully qualified to entertain an intimate relationship as they see fit. I cannot agree with your assessment that women must be confined to predetermined behaviors and choices.

Jimmy6029Jimmy6029almost 4 years ago
Love it

I rarely comment, but just wanted to say I'm really loving this story so far. The characters, mind control elements and possibilities are just so appealing. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I don't really comment to stories but I don't think you write Mia negatively for women in any way. In fact, you write her better than most people can write female characters. As someone who's pretty sexually experimental myself, I really related to her. Great job! Really love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

All I can say to the first anon is, spend more time on BDSMlr. Submissives come in all degrees, and there are some absolutely adorable stories about people who adore the idea of getting their personalities rewritten to be helpful to an 'owner'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES