Winter Maid Ch. 06

Story Info
Final chapter. Mia and Brian go to the city to have fun.
8k words
4.61
10.2k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: After a long wait, this is the last chapter of Winter Maid. This series wasn't supposed to be that long, but it was a lot of fun to write. I wanted to end it here as I have many other series to work on, and I thought this ending was fitting for this type of story. I'm pretty happy with it. :)

To all my readers who followed that series. Thank you for supporting me with your comments and positive votes. Writing is not always easy but it's always better when people are positive and encouraging.

Spoiler: You may want to read The Sun I Can't See before or after reading this final chapter.

Enjoy!

TS

"Bwahaha! You are kidding me, right?"

"Nope! Someone had cleaned the coffee machine with vinegar, and after that, Chad brewed his coffee, and the milk he put in it curled right away."

"Eewww! Could he not smell the vinegar?"

"Apparently not. But I'm glad he didn't. It was hilarious to see his coffee turn into cheese."

I was in such a good mood today. For the first time in weeks, the temperature went up well above freezing point, and the snow had started to melt. There wasn't a cloud in the blue sky, which made things even better. Although Brian had helped me get over my hate of winter by giving me a great time with the help of the SusceptGear, I was beyond thrilled to finally see spring at our doorstep.

For the occasion, Brian offered me to spend the day in the big city instead of staying at the house. With this warmer weather, I wouldn't have missed the opportunity, knowing very well that the cold temperature could return for a bit longer before spring truly installs itself in the region.

That said, Brian put one condition on our spontaneous date. The SusceptGear had to stay inside the drawer today. No hypnosis, no mind control, no turning me into a brainless rubber maid. I agreed but imposed a demand in return. If we were to leave the house all day for some fun without me being brainwashed by the infamous headgear, he would have to fuck me before we returned home. I didn't care how, where, or when he would do it, but that was my rule. Of course, he accepted it.

I loved our house in the forest, but I missed the big city quite a bit as well. I lived in Los Angeles for so long, surrounded by millions of people... I missed people... Not that I liked them, I just missed them. Mostly a lifelong habit. No matter what people might think about my past behavior, I had loved going to big nightclubs and having all these men flirt with me. Sure, some of them treated me like fresh meat, but the vast majority of guys just wanted to have fun and felt happy around the sexy little me twisting and turning her body on the dance floor. I felt good around cute guys too, so I totally got where they were coming from.

But now, Brian was MY guy, and I was HIS girl. How did that happen? Who knew? I could have stayed in LA and fuck all the men who would have approached me, but I didn't want to anymore. After I met Brian, that was it. It was like every other guy became uninteresting. It was an odd feeling for sure because my previous personality wasn't shy to sleep around with multiple men within any given week. The worst thing was that Brian wasn't even the man I was looking for... Was I even looking for one? I found him cute, but he wasn't magazine cover type of cute. He wasn't nearly as outgoing as I was, and his personality wasn't outstanding either. So what was it? Why did I fall for him?

It took me a little while to figure it out, and the answer was so boring. Brian loved me for who I was. That was all there was to it. Love. Brute love. All those men who had been attracted to me or that I had been attracted to never really conveyed that emotion. Brian... He didn't even try, and his love ensnared me like a bunch of tentacles. I felt it so strongly. It was so genuine and comfortable, and when I decided to offer mine in return, he took it effortlessly, never making me doubt for a single moment if he had really wanted it. Between us, the energy was flowing without the slightest impediments.

"Mia, you look happy today."

"Yeees! The snow is melting, and we are visiting the city. It's great."

"See, we have to go out more often. It's good."

"No! Not during winter! During winter, it's cold, and I prefer to stay home and watch cat videos."

"Or playing maid..."

"Or playing maid, yes."

"You suck at it, Mia."

"Bahaha! I know! Whatever. I'm still fuckable as a maid, right?"

"You sure are."

This piece of chicken on his plate was calling me, so I extended my arm and poked it with my fork before bringing it back to my mouth. What belonged to him belonged to me. Brian could have done the same, but he didn't like sharing food that much. Whatever. More for me.

"So, Mia, what do you want to do today?"

"We stay in the city until midnight!"

"Until midnight? Even if we have to drive an hour to get back to the house?"

"Yes!"

"Alright, then. So what are we going to do until midnight?"

"You are going to make love to me. You promised."

"I did. But it's only 11:30 am... We won't have sex during the next twelve hours. What else would you like to do?"

"Something fun."

"Like what?"

"Let's go shopping. I haven't bought anything in a long time."

"So, you want to spend my money?"

"Yes! You wasted all our money on the SusceptGear and latex maid uniforms, which means I can treat myself with whatever I want."

"I would like to remind you that you are the one getting the most pleasure out of the things you listed."

He knew I was teasing him, but it was also clear that he would let me do whatever I wanted to do. This false argument between us was just how we liked to have fun. It was entertaining to act like a spoiled princess, and I knew Brian enjoyed it too.

"Let's go to a sex shop and buy something kinky."

"Sure. A collar and a leash would look good on you, Mia."

"Okay!"

"What? I was just kidding."

"I don't care, Brian. That's what we are going to buy."

"Then, what if I say, a Catwoman outfit?"

"Okay. We will buy that too."

My direct answer affected him. It was great fun to stab him in the chest like that with something unexpected. I didn't know why I was doing it, but my strangely playful mood made me feel gutsy. Bring it on, Brian... Do your worst.

"And we are going to go to a kinky club to show off your costume?"

"Okay."

"You are going to act like a nymphomaniac too?"

"Suuure... maybe."

"Then we are going to rent a hotel room, tie you up to the bed and find a couple of males willing to pay to fuck you... maybe 200$ each to cover our expenses?"

"... Catwoman will slash your face with her claws."

"So aggressive. Alright, let's forget about the last part, but what about just a nice hotel room with a nice hot tub."

"Catwoman would love that and would postpone the face slashing."

"So, that's it? We have a deal?"

"Yes."

"Just like that?"

"Yes."

"HEY! Stop eating all my chicken, Mia! You have your own plate!"

It was not my fault if his food was better than mine.

***

After our meal, we browsed the local map to figure out where in the world we could possibly find a Catwoman costume. It was doubtful that we would find a full latex catsuit or a shiny PVC attire, but all we really needed was the famous Catwoman mask and maybe a tail. We located a giant sex shop about fifteen minutes walking distance from where we were, and I was willing to bet that we would find what we were looking for over there. I couldn't remotely imagine a sex shop staying in business without selling the classics. Plus, I knew Brian hated to go to those places, so I would enjoy torturing him during our visit.

Hand in hand, we slowly walked to that sex shop while taking the time to look around in case we found other fun things to do. It was such a beautiful day, and more than ever, I was happy to share it with Brian.

There were many nice clothing stores with big windows in the city, allowing us to see examples of what they were selling. All styles were permitted here, from punk outfits to Victorian dresses. One of the stores, in particular, featured some sexy french maid uniforms similar to mine, just not made of latex. They were the real deal. Looking at them from across the street made me feel a bit... confused...

"Master, I'm going to put my uniform on."

"Uh? Mia? Where are you going?"

"I really want to wear it right now. Would that be okay, Master?"

"Mia? Come back... MIA! CAR!"

As I began crossing the street to go put on my maid uniform, someone grabbed me by my jacket's collar and strongly yanked me back. At the same time, an angry driver honked at me. And then my Master scolded me.

"MIA! ARE YOU INSANE!? You almost got hit."

"I... I don't know Master... Did... did I do something wrong?"

"HEY! It's not funny! Drop the acting. What's wrong with you? If I had not stopped you, you would have ended up in the hospital!"

I was so confused. Shaking my head allowed me to regain some sense of where I was. Brian stood in front of me, angry.

"I'm... I'm sorry..."

"Don't make that kind of joke anymore, okay. You scared the hell out of me, Mia."

"I'm sorry... I think... I got distracted..."

"Yeah, well... I know you are all happy today, but be careful. There is a lot more traffic here than back in our little town. Alright, let's go. People are staring at us."

"Sorry..."

How strange... I wasn't too sure what I had done, but Brian was not happy with me at all. Maybe I should stay quiet for a bit instead of joking around as always.

As we kept walking, I tried to remember why I wanted to cross the street, but I couldn't find an answer. It was as if the stress of the event had wiped my memory for a short time. Mia, the distracted girl. Pretty much the same thing happened every time I started watching cat videos. I forgot about everything else I had to do.

Despite my silence, we reached the sex shop we were looking for. At least that store was on our side of the street, so I wouldn't get run over by a vehicle.

"Alright, we're here."

"Ah! I'm sure we will find a cute outfit for me to wear!"

As I was about to enter the shop, Brian held my arm and turned me around.

"Mia... I'm sorry I yelled at you. You just scared me."

"I know. I'm sorry too. Forget about it, and let's have some fun."

"Sounds good to me."

"But kiss me first... if you don't, I'll make your life miserable inside the sex shop."

"Right..."

It was mean, but I got a very nice kiss out of this threat, so it was well worth it. But then, I bolted into the store.

"Aaaah! Sex stuff everywhere!"

"Mia! You just said you wouldn't make my life miserable."

I knew what I said, but after seeing all the fun and kinky stuff on the shelves, I would have no other choice but to tease him anyway. Because he was shy, he followed me very closely, which allowed me to make him hold embarrassing items.

Dildos, anal sex toys, edible underwear, bondage gears... Touching those in public made him cringe, but it also made me smile. At the same time, I tried to keep an eye open for what we came here for, a potential Catwoman mask.

Tired of all the odd objects I placed in his hands, Brian finally decided to go explore the store on his own while I entered the clothing sections. What was cool about big sex shops was that we could find interesting clothes that were not necessarily erotic but still too underground for regular stores, like those shredded black pants that would mold my legs nicely while showing some skin. It would be a good start for a sexy cat outfit. A bit farther, I found a nice provocative black bra that would match the pants nicely. It would hide just enough boobs while allowing everyone around to see a lot of my delicious Latina tan.

"Hey! Mia... Look!"

"What is it?"

"Look... it's you."

"Me? What are you talking ab...!"

Brian brought a big box up to my face and forced me to stare at a girl's face who creepily looked like me. I took the box in my hands and checked it out; it was quite heavy.

"Mia, the Latina sex doll? You must be shitting me, right?"

"Yes, she has many orifices."

"BRIAN! It's terrible! It cannot be."

"Well, Mia is a common name, and guys like cute tanned girls, sooo... It sucks for you. This company decided to design a doll that looks just like you and give it your name. You are officially a sex doll."

"Shut your mouth! Put that back where you found it. It cannot exist!"

"Oh, no. I'm buying it. So, next time you have a headache, I will just fuck your copy. I'm sure she will be less sarcastic than you."

"Out of the question! You are not buying Mia! I mean... that thing!"

"Oh yes. I'm buying it."

"It's 150$... are you nuts!"

"I'm buying it."

"Creeeep!"

"Hahaha! Payback time!"

That was so unfair and humiliating. There was no way he would buy it. He was just teasing me, taking revenge because I had eaten all his chicken earlier. I groaned and went to the costume section to resume my shopping. Ignoring him would make that sex doll go away. He would see that it was not affecting me, and he would put it back on its shelf where it belonged. Why did they have to name this inflatable creature Mia? It was so unfair!

As expected, I quickly found what I was looking for, a perfect PVC Catwoman mask, the one with the white stitches, and it came with a fuzzy black tail too. Okay, Catwoman had no tail in the movie, but whatever. Brian could tug on it in case I tried to cross the street again.

"Brian, I got my stuff... I just need some black boots and... aAAAH!"

When I turned around, Mia, the sex doll encased in her plastic box, stared at me straight in the eyes. I was going to murder a certain boyfriend.

"BRIAN! Return that thing back on its shelf."

"Not a chance. You'll have to accept that Mia the sex doll will be part of your life from now on. She is your twin sister."

"Raaaaah! I need boots. Come help me choose!"

It wouldn't have been that bad if she had not looked so much like me on top of having stolen my cute name. Stupid doll.

While enduring Brian's mental assault, I managed to find a cheap pair of black boots. They were not high-heels, but whatever. They still looked sexy and would complete my outfit quite nicely.

Sadly, the sex doll was going home with us. Brian was way too happy with his finding to let it go, and he even made me pay for it along with my other items. My face was beet red when the cashier scanned it, and her big smile worried me.

"Oooh. Mia the sex doll. She is a cute one. Very high quality too. 150$ is more than half-price, you know."

"Whatever..."

"Wow... she looks a lot like you too. I can see why you selected her. You are both very pretty."

"Can we just pay?"

"Of course, can I see your ID?"

"My ID? Why?"

"Hum... This is an adult store. We need to verify your age."

OF COURSE! I was cursed. I handed my driver's license over to her, and she burst into laughter.

"Hahaha. Your name is MIA too... That's so awesome!"

"Someone! Kill me now!"

After paying, we collected our bags and walked out of the store.

"Well played, Mr. Brian. Today, I tried to be very cool with you and make you happy by giving you everything you wanted, and you totally abused the situation."

"Does that mean you don't want to go to the club and sleep at the hotel anymore?"

"Pfff... Of course, I still want to. But I will find a way to exact my revenge."

"Oh, I'm sure you will. Let's go get a room first. It's still early. Then we will decide where we will go out tonight."

"There is a hotel over there. It looks fine."

"Yep. Let's go, Mia the doll."

"If you call me that again, I'll murder you. I swear!"

***

"Woah! What a nice room!"

"Yeah... But there is no hot tub."

"I don't care. Look at the shower, Brian! It's giant!"

"Not bad at all."

"Let's take a shower now! I want you to play with my soapy body."

"We have plenty of time before going out, so why not."

The shower was so nice. There was even a small wooden bench on which we sat and cuddled for a loooong time. Brian was hard as a rock, and I impaled myself on him, but we didn't want to cum. We just wanted to feel good and connected.

I forgave him for the sex doll, and he forgave me for having jumped in front of a car. He told me that I had really scared the hell out of him, and as stupid as it sounded, it made me feel precious; and it fueled my sex drive.

Those languorous kisses were as good as when we had met in LA for the first time. Through this kind of affection, we had rediscovered how much we liked each other and, in my case, that moving to another country had been the right decision. I couldn't see myself living without Brian anymore. I wanted to see where we could go together. Who knew... maybe we would even have children one day. Of course, only the ones looking like me would be cute.

We finished the shower and returned to the room. I sat on the corner sofa, naked, and grabbed a random magazine from the pile. Brian, on his side, did the unthinkable. He pulled out Mia the doll from its box and placed her on the bed.

"Brian! Seriously!?"

"Read your magazine. I'm just taking a look."

"Sooo creepy!"

"Nooo... She is cute. Give her a chance. You might become lovers."

"Never in a hundred years!"

"Haha. I'm just too curious. That's all."

He laid her flat on the bed and began the long process of inflating it. Using the small cheap pump, he tried to give her life.

Of course, I kept my nose in my magazine but occasionally took a look at the progress. Her tanned skin was like mine, her long black hair was like mine, her eyes, color and shape were like mine, and she was about my size too. It was so unfair. I would never be able to find a copy of Brian's body.

"Look, Mia... It truly is your twin."

"Wha-te-ver!"

I flipped a magazine page, and a picture of a cute french maid on a cleaning product ad caught my attention.

My Master...

My Master loved it when I dressed up as a maid. I loved my Master so much.

"Hmmm..."

I felt so confused and didn't really know where I was. My magazine fell to the floor, and I noticed my Master near this woman on the bed. I didn't know who she was, but my Master looked at her with a smile. I was a bit jealous, so I went to see him.

After walking to him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my boobs on his chest.

"Master..."

"Mia? I swear... I was just taking a look at her for fun. Don't murder me."

"I don't know, Master. I'm your maid, and I love you."

"Oookay... You know you don't have the SusceptGear on, right?"

"I don't know what that is, but okay."

"Aaaah, feeling like roleplaying? Practicing your nymphomaniac persona for tonight?"

"Yes, Master, if you say so. Can we have sex now?"

"No, we just talked about it. We are going to have sex when we come back from the club, not before."

"Okay... But I really want sex right now."

"Sure, you can sleep with Mia the doll. She is all ready for you."

"Mia the doll?"

"Yes, she would love it if you made her cum."

"Yes, master."

I turned to the bed and crawled on it. The woman lying on there was so beautiful, and my Master wanted me to have sex with her. When I touched her skin with my hand for the first time, I realized how soft she was and how much I desired her.

Kissing her was not hard. She let me do all the work. Her soft lips received mine, and she even let me slide my tongue inside her mouth.

"M... Mia? Are you... okay?"

"Aaanh hmmm... Master... Mia is so hot... Please, watch me have sex with her. It would make me happy!"

"Oookay..."

My Master sat in the chair next to the bed as I was making out with Mia, my new friend. She looked at me in the eyes and wanted more, so I began massaging her breasts. I could do everything I wanted to her, and she didn't complain. I thought I heard her moan too, but I wasn't sure if it was her voice or mine. It was confusing to be so alike.