Winter Maid Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I crawled down on her body, licking her everywhere, I murmured some soft words in her ear to make her feel at ease.

"Oh, Mia. You taste so good. My Master would love it if you were to have sex with him and me at the same time. But he just asked me to make you feel good. Are you okay with it? Yes? Good."

When I reached her crotch, it was so delicious. Her pussy was soft and warm, and her little clit was so fun to lick. For the next fifteen minutes, I worked hard to give her pleasure, hoping my Master would be happy with my performance. He allowed me to have sex with someone else, so I didn't want to disappoint him.

But I was so warm now, Mia had turned me on so much, but she didn't play with me a lot, so I started playing with myself while I licked her. However, that wasn't enough either. I needed more.

I climbed back on her soft naked body until my crotch reached her mouth. I gripped her headboard and began rubbing my pussy on her lips while she licked me.

"Aaaaanh! MIA! You are so good at it! Aaah! Keep going!"

For a long moment, she didn't complain at all and made me feel good. The more she licked me, the closer I was from the edge. I had never experienced something this good. It was my first time with a beautiful woman, and I intended to enjoy it as much as possible. My Master would be happy if I were to make Mia and myself cum hard.

So before I exploded, I finally got off her face to let her breathe and positioned myself in a way that we could have real sex, meaning we would rub our sex together until we came for our Master.

Mia was on the light side, so it was easy to move her to the right position. When our pussy touched, it was incredible. More than ever, I wanted to cum with her, so we began scissoring each other like this and just let our pleasure flow. Our loud moans didn't need to be restrained. Master loved it when I was loud and horny anyway.

"Aaaaah! Aaaan! Hmmm! Mia! Mia! I love you, Mia! Let's cum hard for our Master. HAaaa! Yes... Just like that. Hmmm!"

She was good, so good. Even if I were to have a desire to stop, Mia wouldn't let me go until I came. Her pussy pressed firmly on mine to help me reach my orgasm. I was so close, ready to explode. Waiting was no longer an option.

"Aaaah! HAAA! MIAAAA! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! CUM WITH ME! AAAAH!"

Our two sexy bodies thrashed on top of the bed as we lost all control and experienced euphoria. Was it possible... Was it possible that I had the best sex in my entire life just now? With my new friend, Mia? She was so beautiful. I laid down next to her and hugged her small body tightly.

"Miaaa... Miaaa... I love you so much! As much as my Master!"

For a while longer, we kissed until we drifted to sleep for a well-deserved nap. I was so happy.

***

"Hmmm!"

"Oh, my little lesbian is awake?"

"Uh? What? Lesbian?"

"We have to eat before going to the club. Put your clothes on. And as a reward for the incredible show you gave me, I'll take great care of you tonight. That was so unexpected. Alright, I'll wait for you in the lobby. I have to talk to reception. We need more towels. See you in a bit."

"What... are...?"

Brian left the room, leaving me alone with my ultimate confusion. I did fall asleep, but... Why was I naked, and why was I... cuddling with Brian's creepy sex doll.

My arms were tightly wrapped around the inflatable Mia, and my face was not even an inch away from hers. For an unknown reason, this unexpected physical contact... turned me on like crazy. A big sexual wave traveled throughout my body, making me moan.

"aAaaan! Wha... what the fuck happened!?"

I immediately sat on my knees and stared at the doll, and then, the worst thing ever happened. All the memories flooded back to my mind... I had hot sex with the doll... really hot sex... Incredible sex. But... I thought she was real. How was that even possible? How could she have gone from creepy as fuck to attractive like I was?

Slowly, I started putting the dots together. After our showers, I had weirdly turned into my maid character, and my Master made me sleep with Mia... the doll. And then I fell in love with her, kind of.

I quickly reached my head, but the SusceptGear was not there... and I knew Brian had not brought it on this trip because I was the one who had put it back in its box before leaving the house, and I was the last person to leave the house too... I was even the one who had locked the front door.

What was going on? And what about that little scene I had caused on our way to the sex shop when I had jumped in the middle of the street for no reason, wanting to put on my maid uniform. Was it possible that I had entered a spontaneous trance without the SusceptGear's influence?

I got off the bed and fetched my clothes. My body was still tingling from that mind-shattering orgasm that Mia the doll gave me... It was ridiculous.

After dressing up, I walked to the door and paused... I turned around, trotted back to the bed, and gave Mia the doll a long deep kiss, which made my pussy throb again.

"Why... Why are you so attractive now? What the hell?"

I ran out of the room. It was just too weird.

***

Our diner was nice. My emotions had returned to a somewhat acceptable level, but I refused to discuss what had happened earlier. Brian told me he had a blast watching me have sex with a synthetic copy of myself, even though he was shocked that I had dared to do that in front of him. Apparently, he had caressed me while I did it, but to me, it had felt like Mia the doll had been the one doing it.

No, even if it worried me a little, I preferred not to tell him about my weird trance because I knew he would worry too much and perhaps cancel our night out and maybe even send me to the hospital to have my head checked. Instead, I just smiled and said that we would talk about it later. Changing topics was the best way to put this behind us.

"So, where are we going clubbing tonight?"

"While you were napping with Mia the doll, I looked at our options. But only one really stood out to me."

"What is it? It has to be a place where sexiness is allowed, or else Catwoman will feel a bit odd."

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that. It's a fetish club called Fox & Spice. It's two blocks away from here."

"What? A place where everybody has sex with each other and smells like cum?"

"Mia! Come on! No. That club is for adults, but sex is not allowed. The site says it's a friendly place where kinksters can express themselves in a safe environment. Look at the pictures. What a beautiful lounge and dance floor! You love to dance, right?"

Brian turned his phone to me, I swiped through the pictures, and I had to agree. It really looked nice. I also had a soft spot for that cute waitress wearing fox ears. That was adorable.

"Sounds good. Let's finish our meal, and let's go. Oh, I want this!"

"MIA! Stop stealing food from my plate. You have yours."

"Pfff... You are mine. Therefore your food belongs to me!"

"Silly lesbian!"

"Gah!"

***

After our very romantic dinner filled with sarcasm and friendly insults, we headed to the fetish club. As advertised on the website, there was a changing room where I could put on my costume, so I didn't have to walk outside looking like a perv. The things I saw in that room were pretty interesting, so much that playing maid at home didn't feel that special anymore.

Those three girls near me seemed to have a lot of fun. One was wearing this transparent smokey latex suit with some sort of Egyptian mask, the Asian girl with big boobs had a very cute rubber maid uniform, and the third girl was geared up like a dog. From what I understood, she was the Egyptian-looking girl's sister and would serve her as a guide dog. I had not even set foot into the club itself and I was already overwhelmed by the weirdness level.

I felt a bit cheap all by myself, wearing my shredded black pants, my black top, and my little Catwoman mask covering my upper face and head. Everybody seemed to have a better outfit than me.

The Asian latex maid, feeling my gaze, turned to me and tried to be nice.

"Hey! Cute Catwoman costume!"

"... Nah... not really. Yours are much better."

"It's because Alex is rich and spoiled us!"

"MEI! Stop saying that to random people. I'm not rich!"

"Haha! Sorry. Anyway, I have a soft spot for Catwoman. So I like your costume a lot. That's the end of it. Plus, you are very very pretty."

"Aww... Thanks. You make me feel better about it."

"I'm Mei, by the way. What's your name?"

"Mia."

"Haha. Our names are both three letters long. Hey... Can... Can I give you a hug?"

"S... sure!?"

This excessive friendliness was a bit unusual to me, but I gladly accepted the hug. Mei was warm, her big boobs pressed on mine, and her latex maid outfit smelled not-so-strangely familiar. But... Why was I feeling sleepy all of a sudden? Was I... falling back into trance? Oh no! I had to stop it from happening... It couldn't happen here.

Thankfully, an authoritative voice pulled me out of my sinking mental state.

"MEI! Let her go. Can't you see you are embarrassing her?"

"How can you know that, Alex? You are blind."

"I have ears. She began to breathe all funny. Don't forget why we came here in the first place anyway. Go, doggy. To the club."

"Arf!"

The three rubbery girls walked out of the changing room, but just as the door was about to shut close, it reopened. And Mei trotted back to me.

"Mei!?"

"Shhh... I just had to do this. I'm sorry."

"... Had to do what?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her whole body on mine, pinning me to the wall, and pressed her lips on mine. Why... Why was she kissing me? And why was I answering positively instead of pushing her away? Her tongue rubbed mine most exquisitely. She was so good at it... It was like when I kissed Mia and... wait... I was Mia... the doll wasn't Mia... Aaaah! So confusing!

"Woooow! Mia! I'm in looove! I love Catwoman, and you are so freaking pretty! I have to go, now, or else they are going to murder me. But I hope I'll see you around tonight. Okay?"

"... O... okay."

And she was gone, leaving me puzzled like never before. It was the first time a girl did something like that to me--an unsolicited yet non-threatening delicious kiss.

I shook my head out of confusion, finished lacing my boots, and ran out of the room to seek refuge in Brian's strong arms. He was there, waiting near the club entrance, and when he saw me, the pretty smile that grew on his face made me feel all better. I threw myself in his arms.

"Oww! Calm down, Mia. What's with you?"

"I'm so happy to see you!"

"Uh? We spent the whole day together."

"Yes, but I missed you. A pretty girl just french kissed me and said she was in love with me."

"Hahaha! Seriously?"

"Yes. Her tongue went deep inside my mouth and... and..."

"And what? She fingered you?"

"NO! And I liked it!"

"Oooh! So you ARE a lesbian after all!"

"HEY! I'm not! Kiss me. I want to check something."

"Sure."

In a very manly fashion, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on him. He said he loved me, and we engaged in a very long deep kiss. There was a lot more power in his kiss than the one I had received from Mei, and that was a very good thing. When HE let me go, because that was not for the little me who liked being handled that way to decide, I felt reassured.

"Okay. I decided that I still like you."

"I know you do. And I still like my Mia, particularly when you are wearing this sexy outfit. I'm a fortunate guy."

"Meow! Let's go dance! This place is PHENOMENAL!"

"I'm Brian, and I approve this message."

Arm in arm, Brian and I headed to the crowded dance floor where we could unleash our dancing skills. Mines were amazing, but his were deficient. Seeing him trying so hard made me love him just a bit more.

***

From a darker corner, near the dance floor, a certain Asian girl wearing a cute latex maid uniform felt a bit of pain in her heart while observing her perfect Latina crush dancing like a Goddess next to a guy who couldn't move to save his life. She seemed so happy with him, though. It looked like true love.

A tear rolled down her cheek, which she wiped using the back of her hand, but then a smile grew back on her face.

"Aaah! At least I got to kiss the prettiest girl ever."

***

This club, the Fox & Spice, was the best thing ever. I felt safe and loved. The people were beautiful, and I even got to meet the adorable waitress I had spotted on the website's pictures. Her name was Trish, and she gave me a little bracelet because I was new here. Oh, and a free drink too. Okay, Brian paid for it, but it was free for me.

I got to distort my entire body for hours on the dance floor, and Brian was a good sport and accompanied me for most of that time. He was actually getting better toward the end. We also briefly visited the play area but decided it was not for us, at least not this time around. But the lounge was an excellent place to chill, though. They permitted us to cuddle and kiss but not have sex, which was perfect for what we wanted tonight.

The club was packed, but we managed to find one available sofa. Brian sat on it, and I climbed on him, my knees on each side of his hips, relaxing my sexy Catwoman butt on his lap. Being face to face with the man I loved was always so much fun. I sipped my girly drink with a straw while he drank his whiskey in a manly manner.

"Brian! We will come back here, right?"

"Absolutely, yes. I love it."

"I have a question for you, though."

"What is it, Mia? You want milk?"

"Pfff.. No. Did you bring the SusceptGear with us?"

"Uh? No. You know it was my idea to leave it at home. Why would I have brought it? Weren't you the one who put it back in its box anyway?"

"Oh, yeah. I just asked out of curiosity."

"Miaaa... I know you. What's going on?"

"Nothing... It's just..."

"Just what? Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I just... experienced some weird things today. And... you know..."

"You thought I hypnotized you without telling you?"

"No... well... I don't know. Maybe... but I know you didn't bring the device... I put it in its box and left it home. So I know it's not that."

"Okay, stop being cryptic and tell me what's going on."

"Well... I don't know... There was that little street crossing incident."

"That was scary..."

"I know. But then... when I had sex with Mia the doll... I think... I think I lost it. I really thought she was a real girl at some point."

"Maybe you just really liked it? It was fucking hot."

"Haha. I bet it was... but... I don't know. Just keep an eye on me tonight. Okay?"

"Mia, I always keep an eye on you at all times. You are my very precious girl."

"I love you, Brian!"

I leaned forward and licked his nose.

"Aaaah! Mia! Don't do that!"

"Whaaat? I don't want to kiss your whiskey breath."

***

We stuck around the Fox & Spice until around midnight. When we left, I didn't even bother changing back to my normal clothes. Since Brian was here to protect me, we walked back to the hotel with me as a sexy Catwoman. It was a long walk because we often stopped to kiss and caress each other. He fondled my boobs and ass, and I squeezed his cock through his pants. We had been waiting for this moment all day, and we were so close to making it happen. My manly man would take me and get pleasure out of me, and I would certainly not say no to that.

Under the amused gaze of the city people, we finally made it back to our hotel, and he pinned to the elevator wall as it was going up; I may have had a small orgasm when he did that.

"Brian, I want you to destroy my hips!"

"Haha... so romantic."

"Shatter them... make sure I can never walk again!"

"Mia... too much..."

"... make sure they have to amputate my two legs, and..."

"Okay, Mia... that's enough. I'll make sure you have a good time... but stop the craziness."

"Haha... no sense of humor!"

"Let's take a shower first. We danced a lot."

"Yes, go in first. I'll take my outfit off and join you, and then you can crush my pelvic bones to powder!"

"MIA!"

"Hahaha!"

It was always the same, and he loved me for it. My strange sense of humor kept things interesting, even if sometimes it ended up with me receiving a firm slap on the butt for going too far.

As he disappeared into the bathroom, I went to sit on the sofa to unlace my boots.

"Oww... cheap boots. I'll get blisters for sure. Ah well, it was worth it."

As I leaned forward to reach my laces, I noticed the magazine I was reading earlier before I changed into my maid persona. Back then, I wasn't doing anything other than reading, so I wondered if it could have had something to do with my spontaneous trance.

I picked it up and inspected it. Nothing special. A girl magazine like any other, and looking at it didn't make me feel strange at all.

"It's all in my head... Maybe I just had a bit too much fun with his creepy Mia doll after all. She is kind of cute and gave me a very good time."

Rapidly turning the pages to find the article I was reading last led me to the same ad in the corner, the one with the maid... The maid... She was pretty... Master liked me when I was a maid. Why was I feeling confused all of a sudden? It was odd.

I stood up and looked around.

"Master? Where are you?"

I heard the shower running, but I couldn't see him. As I approached the bed, my eyes landed on Mia, who rested peacefully on the mattress. Maybe she knew.

"Mia? Where is Master?"

She didn't respond, but I kind of knew what she meant. Since my Master wasn't around, she wanted me to take care of her, so I crawled on the bed and ran my fingers through her jet black hair.

"Mmm... You are so pretty, Mia."

I couldn't resist. I lowered my body on top of hers and started kissing her lips. She was so good at it. My tongue went very deep inside her mouth, and we moaned together. Rubbing my crotch on her thigh made me feel fantastic too.

For many long minutes, we pleasured each other. Nothing else seemed important at that point. I wanted her, and she wanted me.

"Hey, Mia? You coming or what? OH MY GOD!"

"... Master?... Can... can I have sex with Mia again."

"Mia! Did you fall back in a trance? Get off her right now!"

"Nooo... I want to make Mia cum again... Please, Master!"

"Oh boy... Now we are in trouble..."

***

"Okay... I just spoke with them."

"So, it was the right phone number then?"

"Yes... and now I have the full story. And I'm not sure you are going to like it."

"Why? Am I broken permanently?"

After I ruined Brian's evening in the city by accidentally falling back in a trance without even wearing the SusceptGear, we understood that there was a more serious problem with me. What had happened to me was nowhere near normal, and we didn't really know what to do about it. The only way he found to take me out of trance had been to let me make love to Mia the doll as I so desired. Apparently, I was at it for a full hour until I finally fell asleep, which returned me to my normal state. At least he said it had not been something unpleasant to watch.

But now we were back at home in our little village. The snow was melting, and spring was really on its way. The first thing Brian did this morning was to figure out how to contact the company that had designed the SusceptGear to get some intel and a possible explanation. One thing we knew for sure was that he had fully reset me after each of our fun sessions with the hypno-device. So why was I still falling in trances for no reason?

Brian sat next to me and took me in his arms.

"Okay, so here is the thing, Mia. We are going to put the device back in its box and return it to the company."

"Oh, they are going to return us a new one?"