Winter Maid Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Mia. Forever."

"What? No! Why? It's my favorite toy."

"I know... but it's very powerful, and you know that. Do you remember when I told you it was the last one on the shelf when I bought it?"

"Yes..."

"It was because they recalled them all and discontinued the product. People overused them as we did, and they started to experience spontaneous trances like the ones you had."

"Awww... but I liked it a lot."

"I know. But it's harmful. So, we are not keeping it. It's not worth it."

"Okay... but... About those spontaneous trances, will they keep happening?"

"Yes. Based on what they said, you are just conditioned to certain weird triggers. But after a few weeks or months, they will gradually fade, and you'll return to your normal self."

"Awww... I'm so disappointed."

"I know. But you know what. You remember all your experiences with the SusceptGear. Why don't you just pretend next time? Pretend you are hypnotized and be a maid. Pretend that you love latex so much that you must wear it. Pretend that you are in love with Mia the doll."

"AH! I don't need to pretend THAT. Mia the doll is my new lover. She is way better than you in bed. And only I can fuck her."

"Haha. You are messed up, Mia. You aren't going to make me jealous."

"No?... Alright... So, you won't mind if I go upstairs, get naked, and make love to her for an hour or two while you are watching, and you won't be allowed to touch us. Would that work?"

"You are so cruel sometimes."

"Okay. We will let you masturbate and cum on our face, then."

"Mia! Seriously! So raw!"

"Mmmm... but you would love it... shooting your load on Mia and her twin's face."

"You are a sex monster!"

"Rawr!

It was not the end of the world to lose the SusceptGear, but it made me sad. I had so much fun with it, and it pushed me in all kinds of slutty directions. I had learned to open my mind to new experiences and to love some things I wasn't sure of, and it brought me even closer to Brian. He, too, had learned to explore the kink world a bit more and open up to what I liked.

But, somehow, I was confident that this was not the end of our kink exploration. I had plenty of ideas of weird things to try, here at home and certainly at the Fox & Spice club as well. The SusceptGear had only triggered something in us that allowed us to move forward and experiment with new things.

Even after we returned the SusceptGear to the company, I knew we could use another tool to make each other happy and force us to try crazy scenarios. It was a device thousand times more powerful than the headgear. And they called this incredible tool...

Love.

The End.