Winter Mix Ch. 06: Deceived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberta could not help herself. She was losing a battle on three fronts as her cunny, her mouth and her heart out-voted her mind. Giving in to her fate, she once again clasped her arms against Phil's back and dug her nails into his twill jacket. Sighing, she submitted, "Alright, Paul. But not like this. Love me. Don't be mean."

Phil gently stroked his now concrete-hard cock while he smiled at his memory of Bobbie's complete surrender. He had immediately retreated a step to give her room to stand freely between him and the wall. Bringing his hands forward, he hooked his thumbs in her robe and pushed it down her arms until it fell away from her of its own accord. In the shadow of his toned athletic build, her youthful hourglass, under its merest cover, was veiled vales, hinted hills, crescent curves and planed plains such as he had never imagined.

Hoarsely, Phil whispered, "Alright, then. Now you undo me." Getting her started, he removed Roberta's hands from behind him, brought them to his uniform jacket's top button and quietly ordered, "Begin here, and don't stop until I tell you."

Nervous, at first, Roberta popped Phil's first button slowly, then, with determination, she proceeded more quickly to open the other three. He watched as her breasts rose and fell behind her slip with her every breath while her stiffening nipples acted like barometers for her excitation. Taking a deep breath, she urged him to move closer to the closet, saying, "I want you to look your best tomorrow. Let's hang these as I take them off." As she put the tunic on a hanger, she worried, "What about Phil? What if he wakes up and finds you're gone? What if he hears us through the walls?"

So far, Phil had been very careful not to overtly impersonate his twin. He rationalized silently, "Caveat emptor. If Bobbie thinks I'm Paul, that's on her, not me. They aren't married yet and he cut me out of the action with no consideration." Having reaffirmed his prank's righteousness, he answered craftily, "Don't fret about my brother. I can guarantee he is completely out of it." He laughed sardonically and predicted, "I bet he won't even remember playing Chinese Checkers when he wakes up in the morning."

Roberta felt lighter as her fear of being caught in an embarrassing situation fled. However, impelled by an inscrutable urgency, she moved apace to strip the rest of Phil's clothes away and hang them up. He helped by toeing his brown dress oxfords off his feet, but otherwise was happy to watch her tits bobble and her ass wobble while she worked. At last, reduced to socks, shorts and undershirt, he stood with his slacks still pooled at his ankles while his erect prick impudently pushed its bulbous head through his boxers' fly.

Kneeling on the hardwood floorboards, with her butt in the closet and her face only inches away from something she had never in her life seen or, even, heard much about, Roberta blurted, "What's happened? What's that?"

Phil reached down and stroked his fingers through Roberta's copper coif while he chuckled, not unkindly, at her wonder. "That, Baby," he replied smoothly. "That is my wedding gift to you, and what happened is, you've opened it early." Applying pressure to the back of her head, he prodded her forward while he declared, "It's a living present that needs tender loving care. Kiss it. Show it that you can care for it."

Part of Roberta was horrified, because she at least knew that this, like her vagina, was intimately involved in urination and she was quite unsure that kissing it was something she wanted to do. Another part of her, though, found the fat round head with its thin slit and flared flange to be amazingly cute. As Phil's guiding hands brought her nearer, she boldly made up her mind, pursed her lips and kissed it lightly, sweetly, right on the little nostril on its nose. Lifting her chin suddenly, she exclaimed, "It's so soft! And spongy!"

Phil pushed Roberta's head back down to his glans and said, "Yes, and it wants another, better, kiss. It likes you." As she obeyed his implied order and touched her mouth to the velvet surface a second time, he rocked his hips forward while his hands drew her head closer. Naturally yielding to the dual forces and the mushroom's movement, her lips separated around the knob while her dental gates opened. Her eyes widened and she might have said, 'Oh!' but her mouth was full.

Grinning, Phil tugged lightly on Roberta's ears while he backed out her mouth and urged her to stand. "That's good, Baby," he praised. "He likes how you did that. Now hang up my trousers before they get wrinkled, then kiss me."

Roberta found assurance and comfort in Phil's quiet commanding authority. She rose with the pants as he stepped back and out of the leg holes. Hanging them neatly, she then turned and followed her last instruction. He loved the new lightly pungent taste and scent he found as their mouths joined.

Pulling her hard against his torso, he breathed into her ear, "Now, let see what you have under that slip."

Slightly panicked, Roberta questioned, "Can't we turn out the light, first?"

Sternly, Phil barked, "No! Leave it on. I want to see you in all your natural beauty. And then I want you to see me. That's the way men and women are meant to do." Softening his tone, he said, "Trust me." Then, before she could do otherwise, he lifted her last piece of lingerie's hem straight up over her head and off.

Roberta's instinct told her to cover herself with her arms and hands as best she could, but she was too slow. Phil blocked her moves and held her by her wrists with her locked elbows angled away from her ribs. Her breasts shook as they resettled. He took his time eyeballing her pale dappled pink complexion, large dark russet areolae with their erect inverted nipples, and the plentiful copper-wire bush which obscured the upper third of the cunt lips he had already claimed were his by right.

Emitting a low whistle, Phil appreciated Roberta's nudity even while she blushed at the audible compliment. "Baby," he said, solemnly. "You look good enough to eat, and in a moment that's just what I'm going to do." As he pulled his ribbed cotton tank shirt over his head, he advised through the cloth, "But first, let me even the score." Pushing down his shorts next, then peeling off his khaki socks, he soon was as naked as she.

Roberta had seen the Maxon brothers in their bathing outfits poolside at the country club many times during their high school years and later, when she and Paul were going steady. While neither boy was ever the 'skinny weakling' featured in Charles Atlas' ads, she did not recall noting the well developed chest and leg muscles she was looking at now. "Goodness, Paul," she murmured in a voice that sounded strangely new to her. "Your Army training has certainly given you quite a physique."

"Yeah," Phil agreed. "They really put us through a lot. Exercising, running all the time, obstacle courses..." He looked down at his pectoral and abdominal muscles and said, both proudly and humbly, "I guess I have kind of grown." Then, laughing, he pointed to his high-flying boner and added, "But you've made me grow, too, Baby."

Roberta did not know how it was her fault that Paul's bathroom thingy was standing like a springboard, but clearly something had made it grow. She said to herself, "It can't have been that big always, or I would certainly have noticed it!" Meanwhile, she could not tear her eyes away from the seven-inch pillar rising from the brunette forest at his groin.

Phil took up Roberta's right wrist again, reeled her into him and then placed her hand on his turgid dick's shaft, saying, "Don't be shy, now. Feel that. Feel my testicles, my nuts, too. They're all part of the gift package. They're mine, but now they're yours."

"Mmm, it's so hard," Roberta purred, almost as if speaking to herself. "You said I made that happen. How? Why?"

Phil scarcely believed the innocent act was real. He wondered, "How could it be? Didn't Mrs. O'Connor tell her daughter anything about life?" Going along, whether it was a play-acting gag or honest ignorance, he answered, "It's why people get married. It's how babies are made. A beautiful girl, like you, kisses a man, like me, and feelings start to be felt and before long, the man's penis, his cock, is longer and harder and his nuts get excited and he thinks about what he wants to do with them."

Roberta, on her own, had already cupped Phil's balls in her left hand. While he spoke, she toyed her fingers around them and hefted their weight. Making a loose fist with her other hand, she marveled at the rigid strength resisting her as she squeezed his hard-on. Sotto voce, she asked, "And what is it this man wants to do with them, Paul?"

In New York, Trixie Maxon mewled unintelligibly in her sleep. Phil quit rubbing his erection and peered left to see whether she was waking up. Hyperextending both legs in a bicycling motion, she then returned to her original semi-fetal position with her rump more firmly resting against his left knee. He smiled in the dark, lightly laid his left hand on her high hip point and picked up his reverie where he had left off.

Phil recalled Roberta's astonishment when he erased her naïveté. "I want to put my cock inside you again," he had candidly answered. Then, curling his right hand for perfect conformity, he pressed it against her downy delta and inserted his long middle finger tip into her slit while he clarified, "But here; not in your mouth."

"Oh! You can't!" Roberta exclaimed, as she snatched her right hand from his pole to her open aghast mouth and dropped his eggs to cover his hand at her vagina. "Paul! It's huge! It wouldn't... I couldn't... I mean... I'm tiny and shallow down there, it just won't fit!" Then she offered, "Let me kiss it again. We know my mouth is big enough, and you said it liked it. Let me love it there!"

Phil was thrilled by Roberta's cooperative attitude. Scooping his left arm around her back he pulled her to him and kissed her warmly. While wormed his finger as deeply as her virgin os would accept, he simultaneously teased her tongue's tip with his own. She melted against him, oiled his first knuckle and moaned way down in her throat.

Pivoting in place, Phil waltzed Roberta backward to the unmade bed. When her calves met the brass frame, she naturally bent her knees and he laid her gently onto the mattress. As her head hit the pillows and their loving kiss ended, he followed her into the rumpled bedding. In a single fluid movement, he spread her inner thighs, hunched down and tickled her opened oyster with his exploring tongue.

Roberta squealed as Phil's intimacy sent sparks flying from her nest to her nape. Flailing her arms, she grabbed at her throat, then clawed her stiff throbbing nipples, before madly clutching his ears and involuntarily lunging her bottom from the bedsprings. The more he foraged, the more frenzied she became. In a self-completing cycle, her pussy bathed his face with ever increasing juice while inciting him to delve with all the more vigor.

Suddenly, Roberta shrieked, the cried out, "Oh my gosh! Paul! What's ha-hap-happening? I'm... I'm... Ayyyiiii..." She bit off her words and groaned with never-before-known pleasure as she chewed her lips and came.

Not wasting a second of the precious moment, Phil launched himself onto Roberta's upper body, crushing her quaking breasts beneath his own heaving chest. Reaching his right hand between her writhing stomach and his gut, he lined his lance up with the target, then tore through her maiden membrane with a single powerful piercing thrust. She screamed in her head from the shocking sharp pain, but her catatonically clenched teeth admitted no sound into the room.

Phil lay still upon his twin's betrothed. Nuzzling her neck, he softly reassured, "It's alright, Baby. It'll feel good again shortly. Let your body tell you what to do."

Roberta heard Phil's words only as mysterious unmatched syllables. They made no sense to her brain, but somehow they eased her heart and her hurt. Her cunt, meanwhile, reflexively contracted and relaxed around the intruder. In turn, it autonomically greeted the welcoming hugs with its own uplifted flexions.

Phil slowly eased his bone back and then pressed it home again, this time nearly to its root. Roberta gasped, then grunted, then cooed as a delicious warm wave rose within her tummy and lapped at her lungs. Pressure, similar to, yet different from, her earliest experience, built inexorably behind her breasts and deep within her womb as he rocked to and fro in her gripping channel. She could not stop her hips from rising to meet his incoming cock as her soul desperately sought to capture and lock it away forever in her tower.

Phil had his own travails. Alcohol had formerly aided his self-control, but now, its effect had receded. Roberta's sucking cunt aggressively coaxed his shaft into stronger and longer strokes. As his nuts huddled in expectation, he stewed that he might prematurely spoil her first fuck.

Abruptly, Roberta lurched, then froze, then locked her heels behind Phil's legs and yelled aloud, "Yes! No! Oh, my gosh! PAULLLLLL!" Rioting everywhere from her auburn eyebrows to her freckled feet, her nerves clashed and a wildfire consumed her. As she clawed his spine, he bowed his back, punched his pelvis forward and issued his troops from their barracks.

When Phil slammed against Roberta's pubic bone, her crisis redoubled and she shouted into his ear, "Harder! HARRR derrr!" A horrible wonderful itching ecstasy overtook her cunny and swelled around the scrubbing shooting cock in her hall. She shook, shivered and shuddered, uncontrolled, while her orgasm galloped on his snorting charger.

What had seemed an eternity to both Phil and Roberta, inevitably ended more quickly than either wanted. He collapsed. Feeling his heart through her own chest, she loved his warm weight. Pushing up from her, he extracted his glistening slick softening prick and fell panting off to her left side, leaving his right hand across his body to lay upon her still bucking right breast.

In her Westport family room, Roberta covered her right tit with her left hand. She imagined again the marvelous post-coital satisfaction that she had felt, more than eighteen years ago, after giving up her purity, against all societal norms, to her deceased husband the night before they were married. Suddenly she knit her brow and cocked her head curiously as, for the first time, certain long-ignored oddities presented themselves in a jumble to be sorted out. Shaking her head while walking toward her bedroom, she said aloud to herself, "It's late, go to bed. Plenty of time in the morning to think about that."

At the Plaza Hotel, Phil's flashback had left him psychically enervated. His eyelids were heavy. Yawning, he scrunched back down under the thick comforter, then rolled left and curled up. His bare ass slid against Trixie's satin-clad bottom as he shut down and fell asleep again.


12