Winter Night with Aunt Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way back up her lean, tan body stopping to kiss and suck her hard dark nipples, her neck.

While kissing my pretty Aunt, the tip of my cock found the wet entrance to her body. One of her hands wrapped around the shaft and guided my dick inside her.

Her legs wrapped around the small of my back, her heels drawing me closer. My cock slid into her wetness and she groaned, head back, eyes closed. We fucked like that for a while, both savoring the feel of each other.

At one point she slid out from under me and pushed me on my back. She climbed on top of me and her slim hand reached between her legs and wrapped around my thick shaft.

As she knelt over me, my slim sexy Aunt began rubbing her wet pussy with the head of my cock, until my dick was glistening.

Then she locked those big Hazel eyes with mine and slipped it into her cunt, settling down on the fat shaft until it was buried inside her.

"I've wanted this for so long", she said.

"Me too, baby. For a long time" I replied, laying back and fully taking in the image of my beautiful, slim Aunt riding my cock.

She was squatting on it, stroking my cock with her pussy, holding on to my broad shoulders with both hands, her shapely ass slapping down against my thighs.

I pulled her down and held her tight to kiss her, and she began grinding her pussy against me, my hardness deep inside her.

"God, I love your cock, I love it." she gasped.

We lay like that for a long time, kissing, my cock buried inside her, her ass moving and grinding on me.

I rolled over and positioned her under me. She placed her hands just under her knees and gently lifted her legs back and open, spreading her pussy wide for me.

I placed the head of my cock lightly against the lips of her pussy, brushing her full lips softly, teasing her with the fat tip of my dick.

"Please." she began.

I slid the round, smooth head of my cock inside her, her back arched and she groaned -

Watching the expression of passion on her face, I slowly pushed my thick cock into her, until our mounds met and I was completely inside her pussy. I leaned back so I could get a better look at my thick shaft sheathed in her pink lips, just visible inside the wild black bush of her pubic hair.

I began to stroke her pussy, slowly at first, methodiclly fucking the older woman watching her lying there on the bed, eyes closed. One hand was cupping a tit and the other resting on her mound, a finger toying with her clit.

I felt the familiar sensation in my balls as my orgasm began coiling inside me like a taunt spring. I began to pound my thickness into her, my balls slapping against her ass, all eight inches of my dick stretching her cunt.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, hard baby!" she gasped.

As I held her she took my nipple in her mouth and began to suck on it, sending a jolt of pleasure through me.

"You're going to make me cum baby!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, yes, honey. Inside me." She pleaded.

Suddenly my cock began pulsing, jetting cum into her as I arched my back and colors exploded behind my eyelids.

"Fuck, baby, I'm cumming!" I gasped

I convulsed again and again as the waves of my orgasm contorted my body. She held me tight, my hard cock deep and throbbing inside her until my orgasm slowly subsided.

After a few long moments of kissing I slipped my wet, soft cock out of her pussy and rolled over next to her.

She lay next to me and lit a cigarette.

We lay there in silence for a while until she started laughing.

"Jesus Christ if the family could see us." she said, blowing smoke at the ceiling.

"Yeah. I know.." I mused.

"That was the best sex I've had in years. I knew you'd be fantastic in bed. I wanted you for a while, you know." she said.

I turned to my beautiful brunette Aunt and took her in my arms.

"Look, Cindy," I continued. "This was so good. We waited a long time, and I really want more of this."

"I don't know." she began.

"I'm thirty minutes away. I can be here in no time, almost anytime you want. I can spend weekends here if you want. No more dating crappy guys, shitty bosses making passes at you. You deserve better. Let me come and take care of you."

"What if someone finds out? The family?"

"No one is going to find out. How could they? Imagine having this whenever you want." I countered, holding her tight.

She sighed after a long moment of being intertwined together, her face nuzzled into my neck.

One of my large, strong hands rubbed her back as I held her tight, her tits pressed against my chest.

"I've wanted this too, honey. I wanted it bad, for a while now. " She finally said. "Let's play it by ear and see what happens. Our little secret."

"Our secret " I agreed, pulling her in closer and kissing her.

My cock was getting hard again, and she made a soft sound as my tongue slipped into her mouth. As we lay there and kissed, I cupped my hand around one of her soft, round tits and gently pulled at the nipple. Her hand took my cock and began softly stroking it as I slid my hand down the slim body of my Aunt to her pussy.

Her slit was wet, and I slipped a finger inside her and a small shiver of pleasure ran through her body.

The sun was coming up, but we weren't going anywhere.

12