Winter Veil XXX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvanas' orgasmic shriek gradually turned into a low whimper, arms still pinned above her as her hips spasmed around the worgen's expanding knot and the cock pumping her womb full of creamy sperm. As always, Nick's virile balls filled her to the point of bursting and indeed she would have if not for the knot plugging her hole and preventing any of his sperm from leaking out. Most other women would certainly be impregnated by such a potent load but Sylvanas worried not—not that she could, for her fiery orgasm left her temporarily disabled, mind going blank for a few seconds until Nick's hips pulling against her snapped her back to reality.

Shaking her head and realizing that her arms were still pinned to the floor by her furry lover, Sylvanas glared up at him. "You can let go now."

"I rather like you like this," he responded, though he soon let her free and rolled over so that she was on top of him with her breasts pillowed against him. It would be awhile before his knot diminished and he needed some rest for round two... and three.

After a quarter hour he was finally able to pull out and they both stood up, his massive body towering over hers despite the fact that she was considerably tall for a high elf woman. He straightened the festive vest he was wearing and then did the same for her, covering up her breasts as much as the little garment would allow and then patting her on the head like a child.

"Do you mind?" Sylvanas glowered up at him, a murderous look in her eyes. It would have been intimidating if not for the dry cum and strands of worgen fur stuck to her face.

"Oh relax. It's just us here, you can drop the act."

"You would do well not to forget your place," she reminded him, straightening one of her furry white cuffs and then the other. She was still attempting to regain her composure after being fucked silly.

"Do you want to have sex again or not?"

"Of course," she replied coolly.

"Let's take it to my room then." Nick scooped her up into his arms and carried her to his room, instinctively slamming the sturdy wooden door behind him.

Shortly thereafter, the howling of worgen and shrieking of banshee began anew.

***

Lying upon the bed behind Sylvanas with one hand lifting one of her slender legs, Nick pistoned into her, pumping her well-fucked pussy full of cock for the third time that night. The busty queen of the undead hummed her approval and pushed herself back against his enveloping body, ever eager for the next sensational thrust. They came in a flurry, neverending until at last they did end, his knot pushing into her and locking her in place yet again. Masculine and feminine cries of pleasure shook the room, consummating both of their orgasms as the Banshee Queen was once again filled to the brim with hot gooey cum.

Afterwards, they recuperated in silence, the room smelling of sweat and other bodily fluids. When at last Sylvanas was free, she pulled away from him without a word and left the room, returning shortly after with a talisman. It had a small gemstone in the center and a chain threaded through the base to allow it to be worn as a necklace. Nick eyed her curiously as she scooped some of his cum off the bed and smeared it onto the gemstone. The talisman seemed to absorb the semen and it began to take on a creamy white color. She tossed it to him.

"Here, keep this on you. It'll allow us to communicate from afar." Sylvanas crossed her arms and looked down at him, anticipating some silly remark.

"Telepathically?" He grabbed it and sat up, placing it over his head.

"Correct." She crawled back onto the bed and settled between his legs.

"Well, thanks for the present... but how do I use it?"

"That," she said, beginning to worship his knot with her tongue, "we'll get to later."

Growling as the fire in his loins began to return, he let go of the talisman and placed his hand on the back of Sylvanas' head, encouraging her to continue her skillful tongue massage. Picking the talisman back up with his other hand, he thought about how lucky he was.

Who knew the Banshee Queen was such a slut for worgen cock? Never would have guessed it before I met her.

"Come now, slut is such a rude word." Sylvanas smirked up at him from behind his erect cock, face partially hidden by his girth.

"Maybe you'd better teach me how to use that talisman sooner rather than later," Nick chuckled awkwardly, not keen on having her hear all of his thoughts.

"Agreed... after this." She straddled him, reaching back to guide his length into her and riding him to another blissful climax.

It would be many satisfying hours before she finally taught him how to use the magical device.

12