Winter Worries

Story Info
Continuation of "Autumn in Zipangu".
11k words
5
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers

For two more days you were held and used like a toy. She had you more and more compliant by the hour. On the forth day while you were sitting in the kitchen in the middle of the day, you were surprised to see her fly through the door.

She slams the door behind her. She runs towards you, and you stand to greet her. You wait for her to say something before asking what's going on. She runs forward to you.

"Turn around" she demands.

You turn. She binds your hands and feet. Blindfolds you. Then slings you over her shoulder. You hear a loud crash from the direction of the door.

"Halt! Surrender now jurogumo!" you hear you someone yell.

You feel Gessica turn to face them. You are now facing away. You feel something sharp cut a small part of your calf. Before you are dropped to the floor.

"Hold... You..." you hear the pursuers voice trail off as she seems to be approaching at a walk.

You feel your blindfold yanked off. It's a stunning blonde with short hair.

"I wasn't expecting a woman... I'm Clarissa of... Crusaders Against... Monsters... Enslaving..." she keeps trailing off.

She is staring at the blood on your leg. You see her lips part slightly. There is a set of unsettling fangs.

"Thank you for saving me." you say trying to distract her obvious desire for blood.

"Happy to be of service." she says tipping her hat.

"Let me help you up... and... I'm sorry" she cuts the binding on your feet.

She lifts your leg, moving the cut on your leg towards her mouth. You are too afraid of angering her to pull your leg away. So far she seems nice so you decide to chance saying something.

"Please, let me go" you say meekly.

She looks up at your face her eyes faintly glowing red.

"Surely, a little reward is in order" she replies before leisurely licking your leg.

Your immediate reaction is to kick, but her firm grip holds your leg in place. This causes your upper body to move. You fall to your side. You feel her tongue stab into the wound, and her fangs press lightly on your skin. Besides the slight pain this gesture mostly tickles.

"Stop, please stop" you protest while chuckling.

She pushes away your leg. You feel the cool of her drool exposed to the air, and the slight burn of your wound simultaneously. She unbinds your hands while apologizing profusely. You can't really fault this poor dhampir for not staying away from blood, besides it's Gessica's fault and it was her who did this to make for her escape.

She helps you out of Gessica's home, and takes you back to yours. Before leaving, she suggests to you a dojo that teaches self-defense against monsters. It is one you could make the commute to daily.

You decide at this point you need it. You follow her instructions leading you into a section of your home town you've never been to, the mixed side. On your way to the dojo you pass several monsters in the street. You reach the place and hurriedly knock on the door.

"Coming" you hear someone inside yell.

After a very short wait the door opens. To your surprise it's a kikimora.

"Is this the place for self-defense..." you start awkwardly.

"Against monsters? Yes." she finishes and answers.

You realize this must be something that happens for her a lot.

"Sorry, I..." you try to apologize.

"Man, they would eat you alive" she says before sniffing.

She quickly covers her mouth with her hand.

"Oh, I didn't realize. I apologize." she clearly knew about the other monsters with that statement.

"Come in." she gestures you inside.

"You're a little early." she continues guiding you through a courtyard to a large open room.

"The changing rooms on either side of the class room, women's is over there." she says handing you a gi, trousers, and a belt, then gesturing to the left.

You are halfway to the changing room when she yells over to you. "Don't mind the cat."

You push past the curtain. It's a small room with cubby holes on both sides and a single high window. In the window is a cat lounging. It's a black cat with a single white patch over its left eye. You stop about midway into the room. The cat meows at you. You take one step closer to the door, before proceeding to change.

Ignoring the second meow while you don your gi. You look back at the cat before leaving the changing room. It is no longer laying, but instead is now sitting watching you. You exit and make your way to the middle of what must be the class room.

The kikimora is nowhere to be seen. You look around and don't see anyone else. How early could you be? While looking around you notice the cat poking out of the changing room curtain. You slowly walk back towards it presenting your hand. At least playing with the cat is something to do.

As soon as you get close, it darts away behind the curtain. You turn around and head back to the middle of the room. Not long after a pair of guys show up carrying bags.

They wave as they pass straight to the men's changing room. They come out changed and walk over.

"Hi, you must be new. I'm Zac, and this is Elle." he shakes your hand followed by his friend.

"Hello" says Elle.

"Nice to meet you" your reply.

Zac continues "I never expected to see a girl in theses classes. Someone you like get caught by a youkai?".

You look at Elle quizzically.

"Sorry, he likes to ask questions and has little filter."

"What? Is it so wrong to want to know?" Zac berates him.

A few more people show up trickling in one at a time. They seem to gather in a corner. Either avoiding you or avoiding Zac. Finally a man in a Grey gi, with a black belt comes in from the outside and everyone else seems to line up.

You do your best to follow. You are between Elle and another guy. The man at the front clears his throat then starts.

"As I'm sure you've all noticed, we have a new student. Please don't treat her any different because she's a girl. Young lady if we could get your name?"

"Autumn" you reply hastily.

"I am Aji Saka, I'm sure you've met Zac."

Zac waves from the end position to your right.

"And probably Elle."

He nods.

"So lets start with you Saieed."

The man to your left introduces himself "Hello, I'm Saieed."

Next man "Hi, I'm Edward"

"I'm Kim"

"And I'm Kane"

"Now that introductions are out of the way, partner up and practice shoulder manipulation." says Aji Saka before walking over to you.

As the others disperse he says to you in a much lower voice "My wife told me you have an unfortunate amount of experience in monster assaults. The first month of training will be on the house."

Switching back to a normal volume he continues. "Since you have no experience with this drill let me tell you how it works."

He grabs your right wrist with his left hand.

"Now grab my right wrist with your right hand".

As you do so, he grabs your left wrist with his right hand.

"Now grab my right fore-arm with your left hand. Your arms and his now crisscrossed together.

"This is to imitate you trying to keep the monsters hands away. Now we practice using our shoulders to control our opponents movements. Most monsters are much stronger than us but still able to be grappled if you focus less on force and more on controlling movement."

He starts using his shoulder to push you around, not that he needs the benefit of form to do that. He stops.

"Alright, now try to get me to move."

Your efforts are unremarkably much less effective than his.

"Master, Sachiko is back" interrupts Edward.

Aji Saka turns towards the women's changing room. You see the cat peeking out and nothing else.

Aji Saka says "She's not hurting you. She can watch if she wants."

You realize this innocent cat you were around must be a nekomata to deserve this much attention.

"Is she..." you consider his position, as a kikimora's husband.

"A nekomata, yup" chime's in Kane.

"Is that a problem?" asks Aji Saka to the room.

"No, master" they all reply almost in unison.

You just shake your head.

The class continues and you learn three drills by the end of the day. You walk cautiously to the women's changing room. Sachiko darts inside when you are half way there. Once you enter she is back in the window. You make sure to have your back to her when you change this time. While making the occasional glance over your shoulder at her.

You leave and nearly sprint to the human's only side of town. After the first four days Sachiko doesn't go all the way to the window when you go to change out of the gi. By the seventh day you have pet her before you leave. On the thirteenth day you notice her follow you home.

You quickly close the door behind your self. You hear her meowing outside for a few minutes. You know the temptation you feel to let her in is magical and not to be trusted.

Her following you home is off and on for the next few days. On the twentieth day you don't see her at all.

Until you walk in the door to your home afterwards. After you take a couple steps in from the door.

"Meeeeee ow" you hear from behind you.

You turn to see a Girl about your height with black, short hair with a white streak near her left eye. There is no doubt this is Sachiko.

"Sachiko, what do you want?" you ask trying to sound unintimidated.

"Oh, you know. I just wanted to hangout. Thought you might be willing to pet me some more." she says looking around stepping toward you.

"You shouldn't be in the human only side" you reply stepping backwards in step.

"You know, your house actually falls outside the human's only zone. Funny right?"

Your back reaches the wall.

"I'm not afraid to fight you Sachiko." you say dropping into a stance.

"Is that an invitation?" she stops a little more than arm's reach from you.

There is a huge smile on her face. She has been watching you train. She knows what you aren't good at. Worst of all, she is between you and the door.

"Come on, I was nice to you." you begin to plead.

"And I was nice to you. Do you know how hard it has been to keep my paws off you.? Such a tease stripping in front of me twice a day, everyday."

"That's not fair..." she doesn't wait for you to finish she pounces with frightening speed.

Your attempt to dodge ends with her straddling you on the floor. Her hand begins to reach towards you. You quickly grab her right wrist with both hands. You bring it over your right shoulder and roll.

Pushing her onto the floor. Unfortunately her legs lock behind your hips. Your realization that she planned this is written on your face.

She says "You always forget to splay your legs to shift out from between your attackers."

Her free hand knocks your hands off her wrist. This causes you to collapse onto her. She nibbles your ear. You try to shift to get away. Somehow this ends with one of your arms caught between your hips and hers. While the other is propping you over her, as far as you can.

"How about if I pet you, will you let me go?" you barter.

She shifts her leg slightly to free you other arm.

"It can't hurt to try."

You begin stroking her head with your newly freed hand. She purrs in satisfaction.

"I was wrong. I'm definitely not letting you go with out a lot more of this."

Her arms cupping under yours with her big soft paws on your shoulder blades. You stop.

"Please." you say on the verge of breaking down.

"You are just the worst kind of tease, you know that." she replies.

You snap and bring both of your hands to her neck. After a couple of seconds of sputtering and gasping, she stops and smiles.

Her legs depart from your back and her feet land on the floor, legs bent at the knees. She springs forward. Pinning you with your legs bent backwards uncomfortably beneath you. You release her neck trying to prop yourself up enough to slide them out. She is resting her hips on your belly, with just enough weight to stop you.

"Grappling really isn't your strong suit is it?" she says her hands pinching your cheeks.

"You're right, I'm pathetic. So I can't be worth your time." you say looking to the side.

"But you are so adorably inept at defending yourself, but bless your heart you try. It's so much fun to watch." she says as she turns your face towards her.

You suddenly feel something furry tickle your leg right above the knee. You reflex is to kick, but in your position your leg just convulses a little. The position you are in was uncomfortable before, but now its very painful. You decide to try to take what you can get.

"If I take off my shirt, can I change positions"

You are looking at her, but can't quite look at her face. She immediately hops off you. You collapse forward. You lift your shirt over your head still hunched over. You immediately cross your arms over your chest.

"Hey" Sachiko growls.

She sits on her knees behind you. Her knees pressing slightly on the outside of your calves.

"Here, I'll make it more fair." she says right in your ear.

She then presses her bare chest against your exposed back.

"I forgot to mention how much I like that you always manage to put yourself in a worse position." she continues while wrapping her arms over yours.

Her tails start tickling your sides. Your attempts to evade are barely noticeable. Your current position makes struggling against her impossible. She continues tickling you until your breathing is heavy.

After your experiences with Gessica you know you need to choose your words wisely.

"Meanie" is all you can think to say.

"Says the tease!" she responds straight away.

Her arms slowly draw to the sides. Gathering your wrists. Spreading your arms with hers. You can't stand being this exposed.

You press your knees back and slide your legs back. Your chest follows down. Your chest resting on the ground. Her knees in your armpits. Arms bent unfortunately. Your head rests forward. Your forehead almost reaching the floor.

"You're asking for it now." she says.

Her tails mercilessly lash your lower back, tickling you like crazy. As she presses your arms to the ground slightly above your head.

"Sto... aaah... aaahp..." you try to command as she starts to lick your shoulder blades.

She drags her tongue to the nape of your neck.

"Like I said, always into a worse position" she giggles.

Then you feel her nibble on your ear. Followed by her spitting your hair out of her mouth. She rolls her knees forward onto your arms. You turn your head to see what she's doing. Your hair is in your face. You can make out that she's arching her back and reaching backwards. Her hands find your hips. She is after your pants. You clamp your legs together and cross your ankles.

"Cute" she laughs. You feel the waist of your pants lifted slightly, then you hear them tearing.

"Stay still" she commands.

You freeze. She rips Your left side down to the knee. She drags her nail lightly back up your leg. Your lower leg rises at a similar pace, before you catch yourself and force it back down.

You feel her slide your torn pants down on both sides of your leg, the middle being dragged down. She props up one leg and flip around right above you. When she lands, her chest is on your lower back, her knees are just below your fore-arms, and her hands resting on your legs at the knees. She stands on her knees bending your back, lifting your legs up.

You feel her legs depart from your arms before you are forcefully rolled to your back. Your head is spinning, possibly from all the excitement, or from all the blood that was just rushing to your head. You feel her hands grasp your arms under the elbows.

She is crouching over you her hands and feet touching the floor. Her knees almost resting on your hips. You shut your eyes tight. Your lips purse together tightly.

"If you won't open your mouth willingly, I can make you." she says with a stern voice.

Slowly you relax your chin until your lips part with the smallest gap imaginable.

"Aww, I expected you to hold out more" she says mockingly.

"Do whatever you want and go, I can't stop you anyway. You've made that clear." you reply dryly.

Your mouth becoming more dry with each word, as if they were made of salt. You try to swallow, but it doesn't help. Suddenly something wet in your mouth.

Her tongue. Her lips seal around yours. You feel as though she is taking your breath away, literally. She allows you to breathe, as she bites your lower lip.

"MMmmmm" she says before resuming.

Her kisses seeming increasingly passionate. They are so intense you don't even care what else she may be doing to your body.

She stops.

"Oh, not good" she says under her breath.

Her hair is standing on end. She is looking around frantically. Suddenly you hear thunder outside.

She jumps off you and darts around the corner into your bedroom. You quickly grab your top and put it back on. You think to yourself, she must be scared of lightning, this is my chance to escape.

You hop to your feet and head for the door. Thunder sounds again. You are about four steps from the door.

Knock. Knock. Someone is on the other side of the door. You suddenly realize, it might not be the storm Sachiko was afraid of.

"Sachi! I know you're in there." you hear a voice shout from outside.

Thunder sounds yet again.

"I miss my favorite plaything!" they continue.

You take a step back and hear the floor creak.

"I hear you in there, open the door now or I'll knock it down." they threaten.

You lurch forward, opening the door with much haste and little grace. You are somewhat hanging on it as it opens. Outside is a Raiju. Upon your opening the door she looks you up and down.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" she sounds apologetic.

"You are, but I'm glad you did." you reply, not quite thinking it through.

Her expression changes from a slightly apologetic quizzical look, to a jealous scowl.

"Wait, you weren't with Sachi were you" her hand darts forward with her accusation.

It catches your throat. Static pours from her body into yours. You go limp in her hand.

She walks into your home carrying you in front of her, your heels dragging on the ground.

"Sachi! You two timing two tail! Where are you?!" she screams.

She is walking towards the bedroom, like she has a sixth sense for where Sachi is. Either that or some unfortunate plans involving you.

"It's not what you think" you hear Sachiko yelling from behind.

She is now walking into the bedroom. She tosses you onto your bed across the room. You hear Sachiko scream right before she lands on the bed next to you.

"Oh, and what do I think?" she inquires standing just to the side of the bed.

"You think I'm not faithful!" Sachiko attempts to go on the offensive.

"So, if you're not cheating, what were you doing with HER?!" she says jabbing a finger into your side.

Sending an electric current through your body that leaves you tingling. Surprisingly not painful.

"I was looking for something to spice things up. I was just trying her out is all."

You see the Raiju slide her finger from Sachiko's throat to her chin. Holding her perched on it for a moment.

"Is that right?" she says looking you over again.

With what little bodily control you can manage you pull down on the bottom of your shirt, as if you could stretch it into a dress.

"Hmm..." she trails off. "I prefer my humans male."

She turns back to Sachiko.

"So, should I just stop her heart or deep fried?"

Sachiko looks over at you helplessly.

"If she's not your type we can just move on."

"Oh, Sachiko you're trying to protect her. She's not even that cute, but this does make me a bit jealous."

Lightning cracks between her finger tips. Sachiko crawls over you.

"There's nothing wrong with me having something to entertain myself while you're gone."

"Is that what you want her for? Maybe just a few burns so she doesn't get to full of herself."

Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers