Winter Worries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not very good at asking for favors, are you?"

"Pretty please, Yuriko?"

"And really bad at manipulating people."

Her hand releases your wrist, but instead of releasing you her now free hand meets her other on your back. Hugging you to her chest. You try to squeeze backwards out of her grip.

You duck your head under her left arm. Successfully freeing your upper body. Legs are still trapped. Your hands land on her thighs as she spreads her legs slightly. Knocking you off balance.

You start to lean off to the side attempting to fall out of her clutches. Her hands catch your shoulders with her thumbs on your neck. You realize you're running out of options.

"HELP!" you shout out.

Your head turned toward the door. Her hands dart down from your neck. She rips your dress over your head. You quickly cover your chest and shrink forward.

You gasp "Hey"

"Who are you calling for? Did you forget they work for me."

A new voice voice rasps from behind you "I don't work for you, Yuri."

Yuriko tosses you onto the bed and stands up.

"Hel, what are you doing here?"

"Yuriko, we're done outside. Are you almost done in here?" says a jinko strolling in the room.

"I found quite the interesting victim, she has had quite the series of experiences."

The jinko looks you up and down.

"Is that why you're interested in her. Yuriko, two monsters at a time maybe strange but Warisha is known to be..."

"It has been far more than two for this lucky girl."

"What do you mean?"

You chime in "Do you mind not talking about this here?"

The jinko glances back at you "What you got a hot date waiting for you?"

"I'd like to get dressed in peace."

"Oh, she must have been toughened up to dare to talk to me like that."

She turns her body to you.

"She's been with a minotaur, a couple ogres, an oomukade, a jurogumo, and these two tonight. An impressive history right?"

"I wasn't touched by the Raiju, just Sachiko" you attempt to lessen your defamation.

"She's on a first name basis with them?" laughs the jinko.

"She knew the jurogumo's name too."

"Oh, and I bet you were hoping to get her to call out your name too."

The jinko strides toward you and stops two steps away.

"Well, she might actually be useful. Do you know the names of any other monsters you've encountered and where they are?"

"If I tell you what you want to know can you keep Yuriko away from me?"

"Are you trying to bargain with me? How about this little girl, You tell me what I want to know or I bring the cat back in her and set her loose. Oh, and I'll probably let Yuriko stay as well."

You take a glimpse at Yuriko, then turn back to the Jinko.

"The ogres were Sada, Odessa, Qadira, and Zahra, I don't know the chimera, Ulyssa was the oomukade, and the last place I saw them was a cave off the North East road out of town. Gessica was the jurogumo she escaped from Clarissa when she saved me."

"Now I'm impressed. Clarissa doesn't normally fail so this Gessica must've been a hand full. Zahra is on our want list. What about the minotaur Yuriko mentioned?"

"She... is no one's problem anymore."

"What! You took out a minotaur? That's hot."

"No! Not me Odessa."

"Well, I guess if you could've taken a minotaur the cat would've been no problem. It is still kinda odd you're still in one piece."

"She's fascinating no? You should see how fun she is to play with."

"I prefer those who know how to handle themselves."

"She may not always come out on top, but she is still relatively unharmed. She does have some fight in her too, even if it is only in bursts."

"Yuriko, even if you and these other weirdos find her appealing, you know she's not my type. I don't care if you enjoy these kinds of acts, but please stop trying to include me. It's bad enough that I'm the only one in Syn's inner circle that likes men."

"That's not true what about Eir?"

"She like's both so she doesn't count."

"So I told you what you wanted to know." you chime back into the conversation.

"She does have some bravery to butt in on our conversation. That said I'm not carrying her if you decide to take her with us."

"I was hoping she'd come willingly"

They continue, ignoring you.

"I came in to tell you we're leaving soon. So are you taking her or not?"

"Let me check" says Yuriko turning to you.

"Well, doll last chance?"

"I'll stay"

"You heard her Yuriko let's go. Grab her if you really want, but then she's your luggage."

Yuriko stands and begins to walk out.

"You know me better than that."

The jinko follows.

"Unfortunately."

The two of them disappear from your home. You quickly redress before going to the door to make sure they're finally gone. You see a small caravan in the distance moving further away. You close your door and prop a chair against it, before curling up in your bed covering yourself with as many sheets as you can.

You fade in and out of sleep. It seems any noise wakes you, but you are too exhausted to stay alert forever. Each time you wake and look around you shift several times before again becoming comfortable. No idea how long since you last woke, and how long until you wake again.

You aren't sure if you can leave your house for a while. You do have a deadline for an order though. Maybe work can be the escape you need. However this job is a fairly mindless one.

The order is for several chairs. You could do this work with your eyes closed, and your mind will definitely be free to wander. During your work you realize that Zipangu may no longer be the place for you.

You figured living here would be fine. Monsters are only supposed to target men. So men here would be more cautious, more civil. Which has indeed been the case. However too many seem to have a taste for women. In other places they at least keep the monsters away, at this point one or two men you could easily handle.

You decide to seek safe haven in the South Sand Sea city of Oasis. You should definitely try to travel with quite a few pieces since lumber is far more prolific where you are. A few large cabinets and dressers with surplus lumber storage stuffed inside. Four or five table and chair sets to fill a small store. With this plan your mind is made up.

You already know a few who are interested in purchasing your property, with your intention to leave the furnishings behind the sale is made easily within a month. By the time you settle all local debts and business you've completed a cart easily capable of the journey.

Sleep was a challenge all the while. It took a very short while to chose the pieces that'd accompany you. You purchase the horses and some provisions. You consider soliciting an escort but realize that the vetting process might take too long.

You are so, not staying more than necessary. You finish packing clothes, tools, and other odds and ends you are taking. Then you are on your way, not long into the afternoon.

On your way out of the area on the southbound road, you pass a small troupe of what look to be mostly performers and a few merchants about 12 humans and 7 monsters. A Gandharva near the front calls out to you, while tossing a shiny stone to you.

"This will help you on your way. Don't be intimidated by the road."

You catch and the rock and politely say "Thank you".

You are crossing the mountains at the south end of the Zipangu Valley, by sunset. You decide to set camp a distance away from the road lest anymore monsters be traveling on it. You find a small creek and tie up the horses to a tree next to it. clearing a small patch and laying out a mat and using a rough wool blanket to stay warm. A fire might attract unwanted attention.

For the whole night you are easily awoken by various noises, and several times consider traveling through to morning. By the time the sky starts to brighten you are already giving the horses a quick feed before resuming your trip. By the time the sun has edged over the horizon you've already finished crossing the mountains.

You are reaching an area of the forest with more large rocks and more sparse trees. There is a bend around a large rock that seems particularly pretty, it seems to have an ore vein exposed. Just as the road begins to curve around it you hear a tree near you snap.

It falls blocking only a sliver on the side of the road, but you are still brought to a halt. Two little goblins stand in the road, and a hobgoblin is just off to the side. The hobgoblin being the reason for the sudden falling tree.

"That was incredible, Winslet!" squeals one of the goblins on the road.

The hobgoblin smiles and bashfully says "Thanks, Olive."

"Xia, I told you she could do it, and it did work! the horses stopped." says Olive still standing on the road.

She is now pointing at your cart. You think to yourself that you could find monsters at the ends of the earth. You at least have a chance to reason with goblins.

You call out "Can I help you ladies?".

The talkative one is bouncing with excitement as she responds.

"Yeah give us all your shiny stuff!".

The one next to her that was called Xia clarifies "We want your valuables".

"And don't forget to tell the tale of how you were swindled by the beautiful Winslet" chimes in the hobgoblin.

You could easily get your horses to carry on if the two smaller goblins were to move. You remember the shiny stone that was given to you as you started the trip. It must have been for this lot. You reach into the bag you have next to you.

"Give me just a moment ladies and you can have my greatest treasure." you begin to try to pass the rock off as an impressive find.

"This gem cost me all of my fortune!" you continue loudly.

"But to satisfy such fearsome bandits as yourselves it still seems a small price to pay."

You hand finally lands on the rock in the bag. Triumphantly you pull it out. Even they might not be fooled for long.

You toss it over to the side of the road whilst saying "Oops".

The two on the road scramble to get to it. You slap the reins and command the horses to go.

The one called Xia seems to be onto you, as she says "Olive, Winslet she's getting away!"

"Who cares?!" replies Olive "We have her most valuable... HEY! After her, it's a simple topaz stone."

Fortunately the three of them can't hope to catch up to horses. You slow your pace not to long after seeing them tire out.

You have to rest only once before leaving the forest entirely. As soon as you pass the last trees you are able to see the small cluster of mountains seemingly in the middle of the desert.

The Warlock's Rest Range. Oasis is at the foot of the Sole volcano in the region, Mt. Falkyroth. The Volcanic soil and the famous underground river make Oasis one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It isn't until around sunset that you get near the city. You make a small camp just outside.

You figure tomorrow you'll seek out someone to buy a small chunk of land from. You tie the horses to different wheels on the same side. You still have light for a short while make quite the effort to decorate inside your tent. leaving both ends of a rectangular tent open. You keep a small fire pit going in the middle while you have a final meal before attempting sleep.

You're awoken in the night by the horses. They're acting frantic both pulling to get away from the cart. You race over to them, though it is only a short distance you make it no more than five steps before a wurm crashes up through your cart and down into one of the horses. The other quickly runs off dragging what little of the cart remains in one piece.

You run to your tent to grab your pack. Before you make it even two steps this time the wurm bursts right in front of you. You fall back shielding your face from the sand. When you lower your arms you see almost nothing left. The wurm now weaving its way towards Oasis.

You collapse forward and let out the breath you didn't even realize you were holding in. You look to the scattered remains of your belongings. You see amongst shredded tent pieces and strewn about horse parts, shimmering silver pieces and tools. Your pack must have also been destroyed.

You crawl to your feet and begin to walk over. If you can at least regain the contents of your pack, all is not lost. After your third step towards the mess, you feel a burning warmth and a pinch in your leg.

You can't move your body. You fall forward. The sand might as well be snow with how cold it feels on your skin. Still you can't help but sweat from the heat running through your veins. You may not be able to move your body yourself, but you feel it as you shiver.

Another pinch slightly more painful now in the lower back. The heat in your body becomes more intense. You hear giggling from behind you. Unable to turn, you must wait for your assailant to reveal themselves. You feel a hand on your shoulder. Then another on the opposite side. Something feels like a blade plunged between your shoulders.

The burning sensation is now maddening. You can hear yourself panting. That insidious giggling can be heard again. You're slowly raised by your shoulders. something that feels like a knife fresh out of the forge is plunged into your neck. The world melts away, only the fire in your body remains.

You feel as though you are aflame but not burning out. Your body spouts sweat like a fountain. The sweat must be fueling it like oil for it seems otherwise unaffected. Perpetually painful yet somehow pleasurable. You wish it would never end, yet wish for a reprieve.

You feel like your covered in liquid fire and not another drop of sweat could possibly be squeezed from you. Then all at once like a candle being blown out all the fire, the heat, the warmth floods out of your body. You feel rough snow beneath you and faint warmth radiating through the air. Your other senses fade in.

You smell traces of smoke. You taste the sand in your mouth. Makes more sense than rough snow. You try you best to spit it out. It is a struggle to prop yourself on your arm, so that the spit barely slides out of your mouth.

"You've been homeless for less than a day and yet you already lost all your manners, spitting inside my home" you hear a voice that sounds unsettlingly close.

Of course sight is the last sense to return. You see blurry shapes moving. Slowly it begins to sharpen as something moves your way. You try to move away. You flop to your back.

You try to press yourself away but your hands seem to just slide around in the sand. "It takes a bit longer for you to move properly but I do enjoy watching you struggle." You hear the voice say again almost on top of you. You successfully plant both hands in the ground and lift your torso. You can finally see your attacker.

It's a girtablilu. Her tail sways behind her ominously. Through the veil over her mouth you can make out the smile that breaks apart her lips slightly.

"You just became so much more fun to play with. Normally they can't accomplish this much for another half of a day with how many times I stung you. Have you been someone else's toy before?"

"I'm not your toy!" you shout back.

You're still a little disoriented. You realize you should have played along for a moment longer to hope to stand a chance at escape. Her tail slams into your shoulder pinning you to the ground. It stings like crazy. You feel it twist like a knife before pulling out.

You can't move again.

"Not very smart are you?" she says before giggling again.

Warmth soothes your body, while paralysis stresses your mind. How can you escape her? How can you resist her? How can you distract her? What can you do? Nothing.

Worse than nothing, feel your body react to her. All the while your helpless to even try to muffle your movements. Unable to stifle your breathing. Hopeless to hide your enjoyment at being her plaything.

"You know breaking you just might be worth my time. I'm glad I found you. My last toy was a man stolen by Cala, that homewrecker of a wurm. I guess you can empathize with that much now?" she giggles.

You see her face slide into view, now right in front of yours.

"Alright doll, I'm going to play one of my favorite games with you now."

She continues her monologue.

"I kiss you and when your body is starving for breathe it's either going to try to spit or swallow. If you try to spit I sting you again. If you try to swallow I take a piece of clothing off you. The game ends when either you're naked, or pass out. Ready, doll?"

Your eyes look side to side frantically trying to signal a 'no'.

Her stinger stabs your hand and drags it along the ground until it's near your head. The burning sensation seems to seep in. Growing more intense each second her stinger is in you. You let out a small sigh that lets her know just how much you're enjoying this. She retracts her tail.

"Seems like this is win-win for both of us" she says.

It feels like all the fire in your body migrates to your face.

"Oh my, I didn't realize you were so embarrassed to admit it. You're the first person I've seen blush while poisoned." another giggle follows.

"That's enough delay" she summarizes before slithering her tongue into your mouth.

You feel it writhe in your mouth. Your tongue seems to instinctively tries to entangle with it. You try your best to pull your tongue back into your mouth alone. You swallow. Her tongue draws out slowly.

"You really want this don't you. Naughty girl."

You suddenly realize that you are only wearing a robe. The game is already over, and you don't have any control of your body. Her hands rip the robe off with impatience.

"I see you're as impatient as I am. Already can't wait to do more. Only one layer, you must feel so cold. Here let me help"

Her tail brings you other arm up the same way it did the first. You feel yourself begin to sweat as again your temperature seems to rise.

"There, feel warmer?" the giggles seem to be a regular punctuation.

You try your best to respond, but you can't speak.

"What a scary scowl" she teases.

"Oh, I guess you didn't realize you could glare. Let's see what other expressions you can make."

She licks the sweat off your neck, then cranes her head back over you again.

"I really like that face" she says giddily.

"Aw, it doesn't seem to last long" she says in a defeated tone, before beaming "I know how to make it though."

Her head sinks back out of view. It seems that while you are unable to move your body you definitely retain the ability to feel. Stranger still the warm sensation that fills your body seems to pool at any point of contact she makes.

You feel your body jump as her tongue graces a part of your body lower than you were expecting drawing a swathe slowly up from your belly button. You can't help but hold your breath.

It feels like the burning sensation that should be building in your lungs is only contributing to the incredible feeling of her tongue on your skin. You can no longer keep your eyes open. This only focuses your mind on her tongue. Still slowly ascending. Now getting dangerously close to your breast.

Her tongue flicks off. Your body collapses to the ground, exhaling all the while. Your eyes open slightly. Unsurprisingly she's again perched over you. She seems even more excited by what your response this time.

Clearly a look of horror crosses you're face as you notice this as a very sinister smile mirrors it on hers. Her sudden disinterest in sharing has you even more worried. It seems like an eternity before she makes her next move.

You feel something like an arm rest on the center of your chest and drag lightly down. As it reaches the middle of your abdomen the trunk raises until only a small part traces down circling back every once in a while.

It must be her stinger which is slowly pressing harder and harder. It seems to slow to a halt as it passes below your hips. You hear yourself panting. You hear her giggle. Her stinger plunges slowly into you, then just after it breaks the skin it stops and pulls out.