Winter Worries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing to disfiguring, please"

Sachiko says moving off you.

"What! No, Please" you petition moving until your back is against the wall.

"She is kind of fun to play with"

"Isn't she?"

"I can she why you might get attached."

The raiju is touching herself as she draws near. She kneels on the bed, her legs almost touching yours. You pull your legs underneath yourself.

"Where do you think you can run to?"

You look around. Even if you could get past her Sachiko is in the way to the door. The window far to your left is your only possible escape. Your left leg goes numb. You look back.

Her hand is on your knee.

"Trying to get away? You're too slow."

"She's very bad at it" Sachiko chimes in.

The raiju glances back at her. You kick her off you with both legs. An incredible tingling when your legs impact her.

You attempt to stumble towards the window. You manage about three steps before tripping over your own legs. Your legs are so numb that each step was a hassle.

"You do have some fight left in you" Sachiko laughs.

Until she gets zapped.

"Ow!" she whines.

"You could have warned me" the raiju mumbles.

You turn to face her. You can't even manage to wriggle backwards. She is standing over you glaring.

"A little pain before pleasure?" you jest, half smiling.

A smirk cracks her menacing face. The smile possibly more intimidating than the face before.

"Is that what you're into, cause I'm quite good at that?"

You see Sachiko scamper out of the room. The raiju's hair starts to stand and static starts flying all around the room. Your hair starts to raise and the air seems to tingle. Her eyes seem to pierce you.

"How about we play a game?" she suggests.

You open your mouth to question her but no words come out.

"I'll turn your hands numb and will see if you can keep your shirt on while Sachi tries to take it off. Sachi! Get over here."

You know you're doomed. Sachiko had you practically naked easily not long ago. Sachiko crawls in the room on all fours.

"Sachi, give her a fighting chance. No hands."

Sachiko replies "Fine".

"Time's up when I join in"

Sachiko glances up at her.

"I'll try my best to hold off, but if you keep shaking your tail it won't be long." she giggles.

"If Sachi gets your shirt off she gets to go as far as she can, until then focus on her clothes." she continues.

Sachiko is right in front of you. Bolts strike your hands and you can't feel them any more. Sachiko pounces forward ramming her head into your shoulder.

She's now propped over you. Her mouth darts toward your neck. Tugging at the collar of your shirt. You try to look down past her. Your fingers are attempting to button your shirt.

Suddenly Sachiko's tails start tickling your inner thighs. Your hands jerk apart. You twist your upper body to the side. Your collar slides over your shoulder.

Sachiko's tongue slides down from your shoulder to your collarbone. You try to shift away sliding slowly upwards. Your shirt is caught on the floor beneath you. It slides down to your elbows on both sides. Sachiko's tongue flicks off. Then appears again near your naval. She gets shocked and jumps.

"Her shirt is still on, Sachi" the raiju snidely points out.

Sachiko splays over you. Her left foot catches your shirt near your right elbow. She shoots her leg down past your hips, dragging your shirt out from under you.

You roll to where your on your stomach. You prop up on your elbows still unable to feel your hands. You turn to look back at your shirt. You can't see past Sachiko.

She puts her paw on your shoulder and rolls you to your back. She straddles you. You try to push her off. Sachiko purrs. You notice your hands on her breasts. You start to move them away. Her paws catch your wrists.

"Uh uh" she says, pulling your hands back to her chest.

You see your fingers moving, but you are still unable to feel your hands. Sachiko seems to be enjoying this a lot. You buck your hips up trying to push her off.

Suddenly you feel her push down on top of you. A tingling sensation pulses through your body. The raiju has her hand on Sachiko's shoulder, holding her down on top of you.

"Aw, time's up already?" Sachiko inquires to her.

"Time to watch her squirm" the raiju says staring you down.

A sword crashes through the window and sticks in the wall. A salamander following it in. Making a rolling landing.

She brings her sheathe over the raiju's head before she has time to react. She catches Sachiko by the neck.

"Crusaders against monsters enslaving humans, surrender now!" she barks.

The raiju starts to raise from the ground. The salamander's tail wraps around her neck. The salamander pulls shackles from her belt with her free hand. She holds them out towards you.

"Bind them, would you please?" she asks you.

You quickly latch the shackles onto Sachiko. She giving you puppy dog eyes, impressively well for a cat. The salamander passes you a second pair and you quickly latch them on the raiju. The salamander looks at the raiju.

"Are you Capala or Warisha?"

"Warisha" she replies dejectedly.

The salamander looks at Sachiko.

"We don't have any nekomata on the wanted list."

She releases Sachiko's neck, then Warisha's. She grabs her sword from the wall, and points it at them.

"Out!" she commands.

Sachiko and Warisha get up and head through the door of your room with the salamander right behind. The salamander calls back to you.

"There will be an inari coming to check on you in a bit."

You walk to the edge of your bedroom, and see them leaving the front door. Right as the salamander passes through an inari darts in the door. You notice her three tails bouncing behind her. She hops across the room.

You dash away from the door to a dresser nearby and hurry to make yourself more presentable. You toss dress on quickly. You are straightening it as the inari slides in the room.

"Hello, Mr. victim?" she says as she turns.

Her shock is obvious.

"I'm sorry, Ms. victim" she corrects herself.

You smile sheepishly.

"I must say of all my follow ups, you are the best dressed."

You interrupt "I don't remember your organization having follow ups".

"Oh... You've been saved by us before?" she says pulling closer.

"Well..." you start.

Her face draws uncomfortably close to yours. She catches herself and moves back a little.

"Sorry, I'm just a little excited. You seem to be a very special person."

"That's one way to look at it" you reply slowly.

"So how many times have you been rescued before?"

"Once, by Clarissa"

"Ah, that would be why there was no follow up. Dhampir's get a lot of leeway in our organization. So if you can I'd like information on that event as well, would you like to start there?"

"Do you really need to know?"

"The more we know the better we can save others."

" About three weeks ago I was attacked by a minotaur, some ogres, an oomukade, and jurogumo who then held me for a couple of days before Clarissa rescued me."

"Wait, wait, wait. How many monsters did you say had a go at you."

"Five"

"At once?"

"NO!"

"So all of them one at a time?"

"...n... no, the two ogres were at the same time."

"And how was that?"

Your face turns bright red.

"How is that going to help you save people?!"

"Oh sorry, that question was personal curiosity."

You open your mouth but have no idea how to respond.

"Cat got your tongue?" she laughs "I mean I know that's what happened earlier."

You scowl at her. "Oh, such a cute face no wonder they all go after you."

You turn away from her.

"How is this harassment going to benefit anyone"

"Aw, I'm sorry. I figured if you've survived so many monsters you'd be tougher. How did you manage to survive a minotaur and ogres?"

"The other monsters were less kind to each other."

"Oh, so they fought over you?"

"... or they attacked each other because they're vicious monsters." you propose before realizing who you are talking to.

"I mean..." She puts a finger on your lips.

"No need to apologize. Minotaurs, ogres, and jurogumo are known to be brutal. Oomukade are less so, but if the others were involved that's not surprising. So that aside what about this time, a nekomata and a raiju?"

She is moving closer again. You try to move back, until your back is pressed to the dresser.

"Can you take a step back, please" you say softly.

You see all of her tails droop at the same time. She backs up exactly one step.

"So how is it you came to need saving a second time?"

"I went to a dojo that teaches self defense, and they had a cat that hung around. It was Sachiko, the nekomata."

She tries to hide her giggling.

"So you were learning to defend yourself? How well did that work out."

Your face is so red you can feel it.

"So that explains the nekomata, but why the raiju?" she continues.

"I don't know. She seemed to know Sachiko and showed up and scared Sachiko."

"So you mean she wasn't here for you?"

"No, she was all about Sachiko. She was not planning to be kind."

You roll your hands over each other as the numbness wears off.

"So she threatened you? What did she say she'd do?"

"She was going to either burn me or stop my heart?"

"That's horrible" she says taking your hands in hers. "So Ms., I'm sorry I don't know what to call you. I'm Yuriko. What's your name?"

"Autumn, who was the one who saved me?"

"The salamander is Mirren. You aren't smitten with your savior are you?"

"No, I just want to know who to be thankful to."

"Aw, that's cute. Just between you and me though she's just in it for the bounty."

You shoot her a quizzical look.

"Unlike the dhampirs, most of the monsters in our organization are mercenaries, mostly lizardmen, hinezumis, and wyverns. Don't worry though I'm not here for the money. I care."

You can't hide your skepticism.

"You care, about what?"

"Awfully snappy, aren't we?" she replies.

"I'm sorry I was just assaulted by monsters, excuse me if I'm a little defensive."

"It's alright, I'm not offended but it is my job to asses and aid victims."

"I don't mean to be rude or lump you in with all those who've attacked me."

"Oh sweetie, it's alright. This is a little bit of a difficult interview for me too."

She flares her eyebrows.

"I was given this job because I am far less tempted by most of the victims then their saviors, but you are a special case. I haven't heard of many other female victims, let alone ones of multiple monsters."

"What do you mean less tempted by most of the victims?"

She smiles.

"You noticed, haven't you. Well I'm doing really well holding back right now. Just so you know our organization doesn't particularly mind female victims."

She pulls your hands to her bosom.

"Is there anything else about your attacks you want to disclose? Any details? I want to know everything about you."

She slides one of her hands to where it clasps both of yours. Her free hand graces your shoulder.

"Would you like to sit down?"

You nod. You start to head out towards your kitchen, but her hand on your shoulder leads you towards your bed. You attempt to swallow your complaints and fears, as you sit on the edge of the bed.

"You look so adorably cute when terrified. I just thought this would be the most comfortable seat. I really am here to find out about your experiences with monsters."

You look down at your hands on your knees. They are shaking frantically. One of her hands rests lightly on yours. You begin to look up at her face, but stop with your head partially raised. You turn and look up across the room instead.

"I've got all night doll. You don't have to rush to tell me everything."

Her grip slightly tightens. You turn your head a tiny bit to where her head is in your periphery.

"So the minotaur was the first?"

"Kind of"

"What do you mean 'kind of'?"

"Well, I wasn't wearing red around the minotaur by accident. Gessica planned that much."

"Who's Gessica?"

"Gessica was the jurogumo. She called it foreplay to send me out to the minotaur while wearing red."

"So what about the ogres, and the oomukade?"

"The Ogres saved me from the minotaur. Then a chimera came and attacked them."

"A chimera? why didn't you mention that before?"

"She didn't attack me."

"No, I can't imagine she wasn't interested."

"It wouldn't have mattered while she was fighting the ogres I ran into a nearby cave. The cave where I was attacked by the oomukade."

"And how'd you get away from her?"

"The same chimera and the blue oni came in to 'take me back' from the oomukade."

"So how'd that go?"

"I don't know, I ran away and couldn't get back to town so I ran back to Gessica's shop. Where she was waiting."

"And then the dhampir rescued you?"

"A couple of days later."

"You were held for days?"

"Yes. I don't want to talk about it."

"Alright, so how long did the nekomata wait?"

"Weeks I guess. Wait as in what? From when she first saw me, or the first time I pet her, or when she started following me home?"

"You pet her? Did you know what she was?"

"Yes but she was just acting like a cat."

"So you fell for her playing koi?"

"How was I supposed to know? She was just a cat, and no one else thought she was a threat."

She slides her hand up to your wrist.

"You are just so easy to play aren't you?"

Your hand clenches into a fist.

"Oh, don't worry sweetie I won't have a go at you with out you asking for it."

You finally turn to face her completely.

"What do you mean?" you blurt out.

"Just as I said, all my pets ask me to take care of them."

"All of your pets?"

"Well so far it's just the two, Nico and Maki, but I'm always looking to expand my collection."

"Why do I feel like those aren't the names of your dogs."

"Well, you aren't the first female monster victim I've interviewed."

"What are you going to do to me" you say springing to your feet.

She stands slowly. You suddenly realize she's taller than you not by too much, but far more than enough when she's inches away.

"I told you my pets asked for me to take care of them. As you well know it can be a scary place out there alone, with no protection. If you agree to become mine, in exchange for me getting to play with you I'll make sure no other monster does."

You take a step back. Her feet follow in stride. Her gait however is longer. The distance betwixt you shrinks. Even more as the process is repeated three times. Her chest is almost resting on yours.

"No, no no. I'm not some fox's chew toy."

"I'm gentle" she says unconvincingly.

You see a hunger in her eyes. You raise your hands about to push her away. You realize you probably won't win a struggle.

"I thought you wouldn't touch me without me asking." you stammer.

Her finger draws your hair back over your ear, before she brushes the back of said hand down your cheek.

"I didn't say I wouldn't 'touch' you. I said I wouldn't 'take' you. You've got to learn to read between the lines doll."

"You're not going to leave me alone are you?"

"Not quite yet. Don't worry though. Once Mirren and whomever was sent to help secure those you were saved from give me the all clear you might get lucky."

"I'm not sure I like that phrasing."

"Don't worry, at least you're not Mirren's type."

She backs up to the bed and sits back down chuckling all the while.

"So, anymore about your attacks you want to share? Like what it was like being held by a jurogumo?"

You move to sit back on the bed again. This time with a bit more distance between you. Before you've even finished sitting down she's closed the gap.

"It was terrible. I was held in a prison in the woods. She kept me there and left me alone all day only to await the horrors of those nights. The bitch even pushed me off a cliff just to get a laugh. She bound me in all manner of uncomfortable positions then tortured me for her amusement."

"What do you mean she pushed you off a cliff?"

"Exactly what I said!"

"Alright, alright. I was just making sure I heard correctly. So did she feed you? Clean you?"

"Sometimes she let me feed or wash myself sometimes she did it forcefully."

"Did you try to escape?"

"On the second night after the first day as a captive I held a shard of glass to her throat, but she wouldn't let me go!"

"So you attacked her?"

"No... I just pulled it on her, but it wasn't long before she turned the tables."

"So you just gave up after that?"

"What else was I supposed to do, piss her off and make it even worse?"

"No, I guess not. I'm just surprised to hear that you lost your fight."

One of her tails is now on your opposing side. It's wrapped behind your back. It's fluffy and kind of comforting.

"I really wish you'd reconsider. It'd be terrible for something like that to happen to you again."

"And how would becoming one of your 'pets' be any better. I bet your just as much a monster behind closed doors" you grumble crossing your arms.

As if they could shield you against anything.

"You didn't get those tails from saving people did you."

You continue your verbal onslaught.

"Can't you just leave me alone?"

"Not now, now I want to make you apologize. I want to see your cute face in tears begging me to do what ever I want to you."

She stands and moves in front of you. Her hands descend to your shoulders. Pressing down on you, with just enough force to make running no longer an option. Her tails are becoming more and more active.

"You want to make me out to be some terrible monster, but I'm the nicest you'll ever meet."

"Clarissa was the nicest, and you've got a long way to..."

Her tails begin tickling your neck. She pushes forward. Your now pinned to the bed legs still hanging over the side. She is resting her weight down on you as her tails tickle in sporadic places. From your neck to your arms, to your legs, to wherever they can worm their way to. Your arms are trying to grab at them, but it is like trying to catch smoke.

"I can't have you telling lies if you want to become mine" she says softly.

You bring your legs up and wrap them around her waist. You shoot your arms above your chest pushing inward, upward, then outward. Freeing your shoulders. You catch her left hand in your right armpit. Your right leg drops to where her knees are. Your right hand grabs her left shoulder and your roll. Trading places. Now she is pinned to the bed with you on top of her.

"I'm glad to see you take the lead, but you still haven't asked me to take you in yet" she goads calmly.

"What makes you think I want to deal with you?!" you jeer.

She smiles. Your hand says other wise. You look down and notice you may have missed her shoulder. You attempt to slowly move your hand up to her shoulder.

"I didn't have time to do it properly" you defend yourself.

Her hand catches your wrist, preventing you from moving it.

"You did well. Using your opponents body to control movement."

She twists your wrist. Forcing you to turn your arm in and collapsing you forward. Your forearm now resting in her between her breast. Your head just barely above that. You tilt your head up to look at hers.

You release the arm of hers you were holding in order to press you free hand to the bed trying to leverage yourself out of the situation. Her legs spread between yours wrapping behind yours at the knees. Your caught. In another terrible position.

Her free arm snakes behind your back. Her hand now pressing lightly down between your shoulder blades. You realize her tails are free to assault you and the dress you tossed on hastily may not be difficult to remove.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Your very nice."

"Your worried face is cute too" she says not moving.

"Please, let me go."