Wiped Pt. 02

Story Info
Those who mess around, find out, the plots deepen.
2.9k words
4.31
542
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a bit of time for me to roll back around to this story line and from what I've seen you seem to like this one. Thank you to those who voted and added this to their favorites, I hope you'll do the same with this one and someone might comment. As always this is a work of fiction, and I alone am solely responsible for the content or mistakes. This story may not be copied, reproduced, or retransmitted in any way shape of form known or unknown. If you like what your about read, please remember to like, vote, follow and comment. Thank you.

And now on with the show.

I awoke to the lovely feeling of a hot, wet pussy wrapped around my stiff cock and gripped the fat set of tits that dangled before my eyes. I pulled one of the nipples into my mouth and started sucking and gnawing on that long fleshy nubbin. I heard my slave gasp in pleasure and pain as her hips sped up her ride on my cock, it did feel different and when she rose up to drop her cunt onto it from tip to base, I could see that it was longer that I had ever been.

'Do you like your new cock, Master? I love my humans to be able to reach those deep, deep spots that most can't reach.' She said and dropped her hips. I could see her belly bulge out as my cock speared deep into her uterus, if I was any longer, I swear the head of my cock would have popped out of her mouth.

'Ummmmm, Master is pleased with his new cock Sir?' She asked looking at the amazement on my face. 'I've added an additional 8 inches to Sirs cock, and you feel spectacular in my fuck holes Master.' I had been a solid 13 inches hard and was now 21 inches, I would destroy any human female, but this slut could probably take a whale's cock and beg for more.

I grabbed her and flipped her under me then started fucking her like some kind of mad man. She started screaming in pleasure and scratched my back with her claws as I rearranged her guts and tried to pop my cock head out her mouth with each down stroke. She dug her claws in deep and I finally took charge of her arms and pinned her harms to the bed, I couldn't tell if what I was feeling running down my back was sweat or blood, but I did know she would pay for it.

I managed to pin her wrist together and with my now free right hand started to slap her fat bobbing tits making sure to aim for the nipples and inside skin that was thinner and therefor more susceptible to pain. My first shot managed to catch her left nipple and the inside of her right fun bag. She screamed and tried to buck me off, but I had wrapped my legs around hers so that we were joined at the ankles, knees, hips and wrists.

'Naughty fucking slave, clawing Masters back up you fucking whore.' I growled at her and struck again and again. 'I'll teach you to draw Masters blood you fuck sleave. I'm going to breed your cunt and you will kneel, beg and scrape for my pleasure and my touch slave.'

I started to pump my cum deep into her cunt as she screamed in pleasure, her orgasm triggered by my own and she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me tight to her. Fuck she had a talented cunt, it felt like I was being milked as her muscles rippled up and down my now impressive length. I pumped my hips and flooded her body with my life-giving seed, I was surprised it wasn't bubbling out her mouth. It felt like I had pumped a gallon of the stuff into her, but as I looked down, I didn't see a single drop oozing out of her. I felt her legs drop down and pulled free of her tight cunt and looked at the new me.

Fuck I was impressed as hell, I was cut, ripped and chiseled to the nth degree, my cock was about as big around as a wine bottle and about as long as my arm. My balls looked like oranges and felt as though they were steel, I had a dark tan, and I ran my fingers across the top of my head. FUCK ME I had hair again, thick, luscious hair, the kind I had had as a kid. I never looked so good.

I reached down and lifted my slave off the bed like she weighed nothing and threw her over my shoulder. 'OOOOhhh, Master.' She moaned out and reached down to smack my taught ass cheeks. 'Mmmmmm, Master has a tight firm ass and such a strong back too.' I knew what she was thinking. When this contract that she had signed with me ran out I'd become her fuck toy in hell, I don't think she had really read that contract very closely, because if she had she'd have never signed it.

I walked up a set of stairs and pushed open the door that blocked the way to my dungeon and dropped her on the pad in the middle of the room. I walked over to the row of shelves and picked up a metal collar and started back to her all the while speaking an incantation. 'Adiuro te filia tenebrarum mihi in omne tempus. Adiuro te mentem, cor, corpus et animum, ut facius mandata mea. Ab hoc die asque ad consummationem dierum servus meus es tu et semper fac iussionum meam.'

I put the collar around her neck and clicked the ends and saw it glow purple for a second. Sasha shivered and her eyes rolled up in her head then returned to normal. 'What did you just do human?' She gasped out and reached to pull the collar off, with her superhuman strength she easily should have been able to do so. This collar was special, it was pure silver that had been quenched in the blood of a virgins first menstrual flow.

In short dark magic, very powerful stuff and dangerous if done wrong. It had nearly killed me years ago when I had made it, luckily, I had survived. I just smiled and caressed her head; I could see her trying to reach up and smack my hand away but was unable to lift it past her waist. She was now a tamed, controlled, truly collared slave and until I chose to release her, she was mine.

'Oh, don't worry your pretty little head about what I've done slut, because you're just a silly little slave for Master aren't you.' I said and watched her eyes glaze over for a few seconds then clear. She had a silly smile on her face and her eyes took on an empty look as she looked up at me and smiled at me. 'Ummmmmm, Master... slave is so horny for Masters big, fat cocky wocky.' She ran her hands up and down her body paying particular attention to her fat tits and wet pussy. 'Will Master fill slaves hot, wet, kitty and make it purr for him?' She breathed out huskily.

I patted her head like one would a loyal dog, she pushed up to receive the praise I was giving her. 'Why don't you become a long-haired blonde bimbo my pet and make your skin a nice golden tan color for me, make your eyes green and make your tits 44 DDs.' I tell her and watch her body morph into the shape I desired. I pick her up and look at her smokey eyes and bubblegum pink lips as I lead her over to the spanking bench and tied her to it. She shook her ass back and forth and pulsed her asshole, and opened her cunt, I could smell the nectar coming from it and my cock hardened and I had a desire to sink it into her guts and fill her to the rim with cum.

I grabbed a flogger and began to lash her up and down hey back, up thrust ass and toned legs. She screamed and I continued to move my arm hitting her harder and harder with each stroke, somewhere during the slaps she came like a busted water main line and sprayed her juices all over the 2 of us. I was drenched from mid chest to knees, my skin felt like it was on fire, and I had a nearly overwhelming desire to obey her and spill my seed into her body.

I kept lashing her, the bright red lines criss crossed hey body, I knew that her demonic skin could take this and anything else I could do to her. I spent the next hour lashing her and could see her body turning a deep burgundy red before I finally threw the flogger down and drove my cock into her cunt from tip to nuts in one long thrust. She was so fucking wet that I was surprised that I didn't slip in, and see my cock pop out her mouth yet again.

I was deep in her uterus and started fucking her with all the power my new body could muster, I gripped her red ass cheeks and drove my thumbs into her asshole to pull myself even deeper into her body. She screamed and thrashed around at my twin invasion, and I knew she was a pain whore that she wasn't trying to get away. 'FUCK ME MASTER... FUCK YOUR WHORES CUNT MASTER.' She screamed at the top of her lungs. I could care less at how loud she screamed, the room was sound proofed, and my nearest neighbor was more than 2 miles away through a thick wooded plot that separated us and over the hill between our properties.

I had built my place well back from the road that crossed the front of my land, and it was very lightly traveled so I had little fear of her screams being heard. 'I'm going to fuck you so hard bitch, that when I pull out your fucking pussy is going to be wrecked.' I told her. I slapped her ass as hard as I could and sank the remaining thumb into her as deep as I could. If I had lubed my hand up, I probably could have fisted her with no problem.

I finally dumped my latest load of man cream into her greedy fuck slit and pulled free then walked to her head and pulled her face up by her now long blonde locks. I know she could smell the enticing aroma that was emanating from my fuck rod. 'Clean my cock you stupid slut and don't miss and inch.' I growled and slid my cock into her open mouth. I do enjoy having a supernatural slut for my fuck toy and watched every inch of my impressive cock slip between her lips and down her throat without so much as a single gag or cough.

I treated her throat like I had treated her other fuck holes, like I owned it and was going to wreck it for all others. 10 minutes later, I spilled another load of cum into her body and pulled free finally. I bent over and untied her then pushed her from the horse to the floor where she simply lay there like a whipped puppy awaiting my next command. I looked her over yet again and smiled at my latest masterpiece of pain and pleasure.

I patted my leg and whistled at her. 'Come fuck whore, heel next to Master you lowly mutt.' I called to her and smiled as she scrambled to kneel where I had pointed. I looked down and smiled at her I had one last thing to do to fully enslave her. 'What is your true name whore and no lies, or you'll feel pain until you tell me the truth. Speak mutt.'

She opened her mouth, and I could tell she was trying to keep silent, but the dark magic of the collar was forcing her to speak. 'Unnnnngggggg... nnnuuuhhhhh... gggggaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... nnnnnaaaaaatttttalllllllnnneee... mmmaassssterrrrrr.' She finally managed to get out after several minutes of struggling not to speak. I smirked and patted her head and then gripped her collar.

'Adiuro animam tuam michi natalnm ex hoc et esque finem dierum. Dederis vitum tuem ad me defendendum, nec premittes mihi per actiones vel desidias obvenire. Nunc es promptus servus Natalis mei, donec te dimittam, libenter servies mihi usque ad finem dierum.' I whispered and she moaned like a cheap whore as the new commands coursed through the collar and into her body and mind. She knelt there with her tongue hanging out like the dog she now was. 'You really should have read that contract closer slave.' I told her and took a fist full of her long hair and led her back downstairs to my room.

I pulled her into the shower and began to clean her up. 'Fix your back slave, and tighten your cunt and asshole, you need to drain another competitor and he likes them tight, fresh and Asian.' I said and watched her body morph to a slim Asian girl. All I would need do was put a schoolgirl costume on her and show her the target, then send her on her way to Russia. As big of a pig the last one was, this one was even worse, was I taking out the trash? yeah, you might say that.

I pulled her out and had her fix herself up, dress and then showed her where he might be. 'Slave fuck whore is ready for Masters inspection, Master.' She whispered and knelt before me her head down as I walked around her. 'Seak, my slave, drain him and return and Master will reward you.' I told her and watched her disappear.

5 hours later she returned and knelt before me, her hair was a mess, and her dress was torn nearly in half. She had scratches all over her body and several bruises on her face, arms and legs. She was also covered from head to toe with blood and from the look of it none of it was hers. I took her into the shower and finished stripping her and placed her in a warm shower and washed her body from head to toe, I had her heal her body and after drying her I pulled her into bed and covered her up.

I slowly slid my monster meat missile into her tight cunt, it took me more than 20 minutes to get barely half of my now massive rod into her body. Natalne groaned and withered under my body as I let her adjust to its girth, wrapping her legs and arms around my ass and thighs she tried to pull me in deeper. 'Ooohhhhh byyyy thhheeee deepppttthhhssss offffffff hhhheeelllllll MMMMMmmmasssssssttterrrrrrrr... fffffuuuuuccccckkkkk mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEE.' She screamed and tried to push her tight cunt further onto my cock.

I slowly started to rock my hips back and forth and could feel my cock ever so slowly slipping further into her body as her juices lubed my cock up and after another 15 minutes I was finally fully seated in her guts. I sat up and could see the obscene bulge in her abdomen and knew that was all me, her body went limp, and she laid there panting as if she'd just ran a marathon.

I leaned over and kissed her head. 'Such a good willing slave you are my fuck sleave, so tight, so obedient, so willing to obey without a second thought.' I tell her and whisper the incantation and drain her yet again. I leave her a bit more this time for being so obedient to my will, not that she has any choice in the matter. I fuck her body picking up speed and force with each down stroke until her body is little more than a rag doll in my grip. She screams with each orgasm that I'm killing her and begs me to cum in her over and over again until I can take the pressure no more and explode in her uterus flooding it yet again with my cum.

We lay there panting and I have the thought of I wonder if I can get her pregnant, seeing how my cum is now supercharged. It's something I'll have to ask her once I can speak again and she can think about more than how my cock has just split her body in two.

I pull the covers up over us and leaving my now softer cock in her body I roll her on top of me and go to sleep, it's been a wild few days and I somehow know that our time together is just beginning. I have plans to clean up a few messes that may or may not have been my fault. I do know that my newest slave will be my sword and I'll turn her loose many time before I'm through.

And here ends the second part of my story, let me know in the comments what you thought of it and anything else you might want me to know. Be sure to vote, like and follow me as I have many other stories that I'm working on. Be safe out there and have fun.