Wire-More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaiiih!"

He was glad he had kept her gagged for that part. The bladder in her mouth muffled a little what would otherwise have been an ear-splitting shriek. She bucked wildly like a demented stallion. If her sinews and muscles had been up to the task, she would probably have snapped her bonds. He had to pause until she got herself back under control before continuing before he could attach the inflation bulb's hose to her gag again, but this time to let the air escape through its valve. Immediately, the volume of her moans multiplied.

He freed her from the head harness and the blindfold. She worked her stiff jaw but kept silent. Her beautiful green eyes shot him a reproachful look. Seeing his innocent expression, she rolled her eyes at him and then closed them. She remained passive while he released her from the rest of her bonds, letting him handle her limp body as he saw fit. With silent regret, he unlocked the metal collar and removed it from her throat. Now, Nina was no longer his slave, but his girlfriend again.

Once she was free, he turned her onto her stomach and began massaging her. His strong fingers worked the knotted muscles in her back and shoulders to loosen them. He continued until the soft groans accompanying his manipulations had turned into blissful sighs.

"Better?"

"More," Nina demanded without stirring.

Robert shook his head but bent over her again. The next time he stopped, she did not protest, too relaxed to complain. He shook out his cramped fingers, then lay down beside her and pulled her naked body against his. Fortunately, their height difference did not matter much in the horizontal. With her back pressed against his chest, he held her in his arms and lazily nuzzled her neck. Neither of them felt the need to talk yet. He was happy to let her process the extraordinary experience in silence. They stayed like that for a long time. It was late in the afternoon when she finally roused. She extricated herself from his embrace and padded to the bathroom. Apparently, nature was calling. After she had relieved herself, he heard the shower. She let the water run for a long time. He hoped she would remember to open the window after she had turned the bathroom into a high-powered steam bath.

When Nina emerged still naked, her skin was glowing. The marks the wire had left on her body were already fading. A little rest and the hot shower had revived her spirits. 'Yai!' for her astonishing resilience.

She rolled her shoulders and grimaced.

"I think I've pulled a muscle."

He just raised an eyebrow. She sauntered over to the bed and crawled up to him.

"You're a brute."

She followed her accusation with a long kiss. So being a brute could not be all that bad in her books. When they came up for air again, she propped her head on her arm and regarded him pensively.

"Think we could repeat this sometime?" she asked idly, twirling with her curls.

Robert played it cool. It was hard, but he managed to limit his response to a noncommittal grunt. She faltered for a second, then rushed on.

"You always liked the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy, right? When I bought the wire, they also had the extended edition on offer, all 12 hours of it. So, I got that as well..."