All Comments on 'Wiring Problems'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bravo.

Definitely a well written story, I wish I knew a place like that around here.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13almost 15 years ago
Fun Read

Well written and fun and playful. Great story! I just wish my co-workers would fuck me too. I work in IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A great read!

What a fun story! I really like the tone that was kept throughout the story ... playful, fun and entrancing (not to mention very hot). Thanks for your efforts and keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Totally implausible...

...and totaly hot.. a great romp! thank you

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Excellent light fun entertainment, didnt turn dark or ominous, even with the Wife got involved. It had the feel of a extremly erotic Romantic Comedy

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Good

A good story although I did find it a little long. I know you can't submit chapters for a contest. Good luck.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobalmost 15 years ago
Sex Farce Supreme

This is a HOT but totally fantastic and funny SEX FANTASY. Boy! Contract electricians have got the voltage. The guy is the SUPERMAX STUD some idiots claim to be. And it's just silly that this many gorgeous sexpots would get him wet and drained in 36 hours' time. Cum, sweat and juices are dripping all over the place. No one man in all of God's green earth would be up to the amount of hot and happy sex our hero gets, so just keep laughing. Sex is ridiculous fun, ain't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My cock wore out before his

I was done after the wife got the load in the face from the delivery boy. I tried to keep up with blowing a load every time he did but he was a better man than me. Quite the story & great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I can't believe some people's comments that it was to long, short attention span I guess - must watch to much TV. I thought it could have been a little longer, complete his discussion with his wife, including her agreeing to help him finish the job as long as she can play with the girls too. Home make up sex afterbeing semi estranged for so long, maybe they can even invite one of the girls over as a dating interest for to two of them. Anyway, I liked the story, alot.

MsTexasMsTexasalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic Stimulation ...

That has got to be one of the best stories I have read here on Lit. You not only stimulated my senses but my entire body. It will take me some time to come down from this high you've given me.

desire61desire61almost 13 years ago
my wet spot

That was beyond erotic! I'm soaking wet and have been playing with my pussy the whole time. Now I'm horny as hell! Thanks for the fun.

aznpimpaznpimpalmost 13 years ago
desire

I agree with desire. It was super hot. I was hard the entire story. I wonder if there is a store like that. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Latest

You out did yourself with this one.

Great story and very well told.

Can hardly wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot and bothered

your story has made my pussy nice and wet,i am soo horny now time to get out the big dildo and ride it till i squirt over and over.

BlanckaertBlanckaertover 12 years ago

damn.... that was great.... can't wait till 'next' year... ;)

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Now that one works all the way around

For me you got it right that time - completely -

The wife screwed up - and learned - he did too but he did try - so both weak she had less integrity , but every one won!.

well done -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn good!!!!

Read it over 2 sessions. Now goinng to check out your other writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's complete!

A damned good story, well told.

HP

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
YOU SHOULD DO FINE

if he can hold out for wireless.com. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tang232Tang232over 11 years ago
Brilliant

WOW

I enjiyed the teasing the nudity and the sex

Great descriptions and brilliant story all round

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done!

I think this is well written (with the exception of a few typos), a fantastic story line, and an intruiguing amount of detail and variety. Good job!

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

I spent some time doing tech work, rewiring offices, putting in new servers and replacing work stations but never had anything like this happen though in one big real estate office there was nothing but young pretty women who did a lot of flirting.

Maybe if I'd stayed with it longer though I don't think they recognized national nude day there.

It was a very good story and you did a good job of telling it except for the grammatical errors already mentioned. I'd suggest a proofreader or editor for your work. I know there are people on here who would do that at no charge because I do some now for a few special people.

Keep up the good work. ;-)

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepover 8 years ago
Draad trekker

Awhile back when I started I use to setup offices like this, pulling wires, setting up servers, unfortunately nothing like this ever happened to me, would've been a fantasy come true lol...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Opportunity missed

"Oh don't worry, nude day only comes once a year." My wife said.

Does she plan to be a prude for the year ahead?

Not a single ass fuck though, kind of unrealistic.

Erotic and very enjoyable in total.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 6 years ago
Good stuff!

Liked this a lot! Though I must admit I'd have liked it even better without his wife...

It was a bit unpolished in places, could do with a bit more proofreading, but wasn't too bad.

And anonymous, "Not a single ass fuck though, kind of unrealistic." Are you being sarcastic? If not, I guess you must have real life confused with a porn film. Millions of people in this world don't have anal sex.

And maybe the wife just meant that he wont be having sex with half a dozen women every day until next nude day?

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Smoking Hot

That was a Hell of a story, although I thought the wife's whole he's cheating I'm going to cheat thinking was messed up, not to mention her not having sex with him for quite awhile.

SimonNomisSimonNomisover 3 years ago

If only... This is a great story. I loved it!

ThunderWatchr269ThunderWatchr269almost 2 years ago

I Love the fact you write that Real women have Hair!!!! and that that can be sexy too!!!!! Great writing!! Story was soooo Hottt.

jkthekatjkthekat11 months ago

Abso-fucking great!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...