Wish Box Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home that night, after having spent the evening watching old movies on TV, I decided it was time to bring out the box. I sat down holding it in my hand for a long time, just admiring it, before I carefully scribbled down another note. This one said, "I wish I could fuck Trey's cousin Ashely and that she would love it." I then placed the note in the box and locked it away in my safe. That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up the next morning with a vivid dream about Ashely sucking my cock and I was almost disappointed when I came to my senses and realized it wasn't for real. Still, I had faith in the box by now and as the day went by I grew more and more restless. By lunch time I tried to drown the anxiety with my computer games and by dinner time I was more or less a nervous wreck. I was convinced the box would work but also knew it would be impossible to predict exactly how. I figured I would probably need to leave my apartment so I got a shower and dressed and made myself ready to head out. Just as I was about to grab my shoes I heard the doorbell ring, not one time, but a continuous ring as if someone was holding the button in. I ran for the door and opened and before my mind could even consider it being Ashely, I saw the huge familiar smile of a certain redhead maniac. Lucy was standing by the door looking extremely pleased and possibly a bit drunk.

"Guess what, Dorky, I got a huge surprise for you," she giggled and pushed the door so it opened fully. There, standing slightly behind her was Ashely. She looked uncomfortable as she stood there, completely still and silent. I just stared at them with my jaw slightly dropped.

"Of course we want to come in," Lucy said with a grin and grabbed one of Ashely's arms and dragged her into the apartment. I was stunned for a while but finally grasped what had just happened, and then I closed the door and turned around. As I walked in I could see Ashely standing in my living room and Lucy was in the kitchen digging around in my fridge. I took a few determined steps into the kitchen and took a firm grip around one of Lucy's arms.

"What the hell is this," I hissed at her.

"It's a bit of fun! Relax," she whispered back.

"Just let me grab a few drinks and I'll explain it all," she continued. With that she reached back into the fridge and grabbed three bottles of beer. She motioned me to follow and in the living room she handed one bottle to Ashely. I watched them stare at each other for a while until Ashely finally spoke.

"If I'm going to do this I'll need something stronger," she said, and Lucy immediately turned to me.

"Get us some real drinks," she ordered.

I was still confused and didn't even reflect how rude it was of her to boss me around like that, but figured mixing a few drinks would give me time to think this through. I opened my bar cabinet and grabbed a few bottles and went into the kitchen. There I mixed a pair of drinks with a generous amount of rum. I realized Ashely being here could only mean one thing, but I couldn't figure out why in hell was Lucy here too. I decided to just play along and see what would happen. Once back in the living room Lucy and Ashely were standing over by the windows having a silent conversation. From their expressions Lucy seemed to really enjoy herself while Ashley seemed more reluctant. Both accepted my drinks however, and I sat down in the couch and grabbed one of the beer bottles on the table.

"So, what's up here?" I asked and took a sip from the beer.

"Here's the thing," Lucy started, "it came as a surprise to me too but Wonder Woman here seems to have a taste for the reefer. And not only that, she's also into pills and shit."

I raised both one and two brows in surprise as Lucy continued to explain. Ashely stood in silence sipping her drink as Lucy rambled on.

"You see Ashely is one of my new regulars," Lucy continued and here I just had to interrupt her.

"Wait, what?" I said, almost baffled, "you're a drug dealer?"

"Come on, you think THAT's the surprise here?" Lucy chuckled at me.

"Fair enough," I said cautiously after thinking about it, leaning back in the couch taking a sip form my beer.

"Anyways," she continued, "what's interesting here is that Wonder Woman never realized the cheerleader squads here get regular drug tests."

"Stop calling me that," Ashley said with a stern voice, "and I'm not some junkie. I just needed a push to help me through practice."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Lucy said with a smirk.

"A s h l e y," she articulated her name in a mocking tone, "is up for her test on Monday and considering that the bag I sold her this week is already gone I don't think she'll ace it."

"That's a bummer," I said, "but it still doesn't explain why you're here."

"That's the fun part," Lucy grinned, "you see I can help Ashely out with the test, slipping her a cup of clean pee, but for such a service don't you think we deserve something in return?"

I was stunned as I started to realize what was happening here. Was the box using Lucy to allow me to get to Ashley? And what about Ashley, was she even in on this? She had already downed her drink and reached out to take Lucy's too, as I sat there in silence.

"Of course we do," Lucy continued, "and lucky for us she's agreed to come here and be tonight's entertainment."

With that she finally stopped talking and I just stared at them both. Ashely was sipping on the drink looking like she wished she could drop off the face of the earth, and Lucy had just noticed her drink was missing and reached for one of the beers on the table.

"This is fucking nuts," I said and broke the awkward silence.

"Ashely," I continued, "I'm sorry about this. Lucy's nuts and I think you can just go."

Lucy had now rounded the table and planted herself next to me in the couch and from there she coughed and nodded towards Ashely.

"I told you he'd wimp out," she said. After another moment of awkward silence Ashley finally spoke.

"No really," she said. "I know why I'm here. Lucy and I already worked that out. If I miss that test they'll throw me off the squad and I'll lose my scholarship."

She sat down her second empty glass now and no matter how uncomfortable I was with this whole situation I was starting to grasp how my wish had worked out. Ashley was apparently ready to fuck her way out of this mess, much like her aunt had back home to get Trey off the hook. I now also noticed Ashely had dressed for the occasion. She was wearing a tight blue jeans skirt that ended mid-thigh and a pink top that showed off a fair amount of cleavage.

"Lucy said you might need to be persuaded," she continued, "and if this won't work I don't know what will."

With that Ashely reached around and pulled off her top leaving me wide eyed, staring at her chest covered only by a purple lacey push-up bra. She looked straight at us and it was now obvious to me Ashely was ready to do anything to get Lucy's help with that test.

"Look how fucking hot she is," Lucy mused and reached for the remote control on the table. She fiddled with the buttons until she found the radio and music started playing.

"Let's see if she can dance for us," she said with a huge grin and moved in closer to me on the couch. Just as Ashely started to sway her body in rhythm with the music Lucy leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Same rules apply to her too tonight. This is your place, so you're in charge," she ended with nibbling on my ear lobe and trailing her lips softly down my neck. This was enough to make me drop my last hesitation and my dick instantly started to grow hard in my pants. Ashely was now moving her body seductively to the music, arms raised up giving us a full view of her impressive physique. She was well shaped in all ways, from her arms and shoulders, to her flat belly and visible abs, and finally the best part, her amazingly well toned legs and ass. Standing at least 5´9 even without her high heel sandals she really was an impressive figure. Slowly spinning she now gave us an even better view of her amazing ass. Lucy almost squealed with joy as she bent forward and gave us a few twerks just as the song stopped.

Figuring I should do what Lucy had suggested and take charge of the situation I tried to move things along.

"Why don't you drop your skirt too?" I asked and I could hear a slight giggle from Lucy.

Ashely didn't say anything but as the next song started she turned towards us again and this time she started to unbutton her skirt. Slowly and in sync with the music she now pulled the skirt down her muscular legs and I could see she was wearing matching purple lace panties.

"Damn she's hot, I can't wait to get my hands on that ass," Lucy whispered in my ear.

"You're into girls now too?" I whispered back.

"Why settle for one when you can have both?" she said with a smile and returned her attention to Ashley dancing in front of us.

Repeating her moves from before Ashely had now raised her arms and was doing a slow spin but this time her ass was only covered by a minimal thong. Both Lucy and I almost gasped when it came in view and if I wasn't rock hard before I now felt my cock strain inside my pants. And I knew this was only the beginning. Both horny and anxious I had a new idea and I figured it was time to put the girls to the test.

"Ever had a lap dance?" I asked and turned to Lucy.

She almost blushed and just responded with a quirky smile. Meanwhile Ashley had taken the hint and was moving in closer and just as Lucy sat up straight putting her legs together she straddled her in the couch putting one knee on each side of her. From there she continued her seductive dance to the music moving her hips in circles over Lucy's lap. The sight was one of the hottest I had ever seen and I probably ever will. Ashley with her dark skinned muscular frame covering Lucy's tiny body completely. Lucy trailed her hands around Ashley's back now and planted them on her firm ass. She had a wicked smile on her face as her fingers first scraped the smooth skin of her ass and then formed a palm that gently started spanking her. Ashley didn't seem to mind, she had her eyes closed and head tilted backwards making both her back arch and her chest push out right in front of Lucy's face.

"Kiss her," I said, not really sure who I was commanding. Regardless, I could see Ashley adjust herself and Lucy bit her lower lip in anticipation. Ashley slowly leaned in and their lips braced. I turn in the couch to get a better view and was soon rewarded as they started kissing for real. I could see how Lucy slipped her tongue out and soon they were in a deep French kiss. Lucy's hands where still planted on Ashley's ass, and she in turn had now moved her hands from the back of the couch to gently curl and tug at Lucy's red hair. The view of them kissing and the little noises they made were just so hot. Unsure what to do I finally stood up and moved in behind them and reached down to unclasp Ashley's bra. She seemed startled at first but relaxed and let her bra fall off and exposed her beautiful tits. She was a D-cup, much larger than Lucy of course, but still firm and with dark pointy nipples. Lucy was quick to move her hands and even before I had time to suggest it she had embraced them with her hands. Standing behind them I placed my hand on Ashely's shoulder and gently stroked her neck.

The girls broke their kiss now and I guided Ashely to sit back up so her tits would be back just in level with Lucy's face again. There I gently pushed her forward until she buried Lucy's face between her marvelous tits. Lucy started kissing them, guiding each nipple into her mouth with her hands. I think both of them were enjoying it as they let out more soft moans. I was just in heaven myself and realizing I had more or less free reign here I reached around to grab both her breasts too, feeling their weight in my hands as Lucy continued to suck her nipples. They were hard as pins now and I gently pinched one of them as Lucy kept sucking on the other.

Feeling I needed some attention too I started to unbuckle my pants and took out my stiff cock. The girls were too busy to notice at first but as I moved in and poked the side of Ashely's breast with it I could hear a soft gasp from Ashely and a little squeal from Lucy. I let it slide over the wet stiff nipple Lucy just had in her mouth and before I knew it Lucy was taking turns licking the nipple and the tip of cock. She got the head all wet so it could slide easier over Ashley´s breasts. She sucked my entire head into her mouth a few times too, before letting it slip out with a loud pop.

"Told you it'd be fun," she said with a soft sigh.

"Well I know you like your nipples sucked," I answered. "Why don't you let Ashley play with yours a bit?

With that I went behind Ashely and let my hands gently linger on her shoulder. Meanwhile Lucy pulled off her top and threw it behind the couch. As usual she wasn't wearing a bra so her perky tits with those cute pink nipples was bare in a matter of seconds. Ashley now drove her body down over Lucy's, stroking her with her tits until her face was just over one of Lucy's little nipples. There she let out her pink tongue and started to first circle it and the flick it over the nipple. Lucy let out a loud moan and I smiled. I reluctantly let go of Ashley and went back to sit next to them to get a better view. From there I could see how Ashley went on to suck and lick both nipples and it was obvious Lucy got more and more excited.

"Ever had a girl go down on you?" I asked.

Ashley looked up from Lucy's tits in what first looked like a protest but it seemed she was about to answer when she realized I had aimed that at Lucy.

"Not one hot like this," Lucy moaned.

Ashley now slid down on the floor in front of Lucy and helped her pull down her jeans. With only a pair of white cotton panties covering her pussy Lucy had slid down fair bit on the couch giving Ashley great access to her body. Sitting between her legs Ashley leaned over her first, giving her a deep kiss and then started working her way down her body. She made a stop at her tits giving both nipples some more lovely attention until she slowly continued down Lucy's belly, slowly trailing her lips and tongue. I moved in closer next to Lucy and placed an arm around her neck so I could fondle both her tits. Lucy gasped now as Ashley was getting further down. She gently tugged on Lucy's panties, pulling them to the side making Lucy arch her entire body as she made contact with her pussy. Seeing Ashley's brown lips and pink tongue work her pussy, and Lucy's entire body heaving with heavy breaths was such a treat. Ashley had beautiful full lips that she used to pleasure Lucy and I couldn't help but wonder how they would look around my cock. Ashley had worked Lucy's pussy good now and I was sure she was soaking wet, so I felt it was my turn to try those full lips.

"Mind if I borrow her a while?" I whispered to Lucy.

"Mhmm," she moaned in response, "only if I get her back."

Ashley sat back up on her knees, her chin and mouth glistering from Lucy's juices. She wiped her mouth on her arm as Lucy got up beside her and nudged her over towards me. She moved in between my legs, her lovely tits hanging over my cock. She started by unbuckling my pants and Lucy helped her pull them off. She then moved up and also removed my t-shirt and I was for the first time greeted with the soft skin of her chest pressed against mine. I reached up to feel her tits and as I did this Lucy came up behind her and pressed her head down towards me. I let go of her tits and just relaxed back in the couch letting my hands fall to her shoulders. Lucy was guiding her now and just as she had done before Ashley ran her chest down over my face and then placed her lips on mine. I could taste Lucy's pussy still on her as we kissed, her tongue circling mine and licking my lips. She then continued to kiss down my neck and Lucy guided her head further down, with a grip around her black hair. Once she was down by my groin her head went to the side and she kissed the root of my cock just by the balls before Lucy pulled back her head.

"Ever sucked a nice cock lite this before?" she teased.

"No," Ashley responded with a rather stern tone, "I haven't been with a guy in years."

"What," Lucy shouted and laughed, "you've never sucked cock?"

"Of course, I have! But not in a while," Ashley replied and definitely looked annoyed with Lucy.

"If you must know," she continued, "I've just been with girls the last year."

"What a fucking tease," Lucy mused, "about time you got some cock then."

"I figured," Ashley finally said and looked down on my hard on.

Having heard their conversation didn't exactly make me less turned on. I couldn't wait to feel those soft lips around my cock and her warm mouth slide down on me.

"Just pretend it's an ice cream cone, and don't bite," Lucy giggled and moved her hand to the back of her head again.

I saw Ashely hesitated at first but then she wet her lips and ever so gently planted them on the tip of my cock. Without using her hands, she trailed her lips up and down both sides. She then started to part them a bit more making my cock slide in between them. She was still not sucking me though and Lucy obviously felt she needed a helping hand.

"Put him in your mouth now, don't be such a tease," she said, "start with just the head."

I braced myself in the couch as she opened her mouth and let me slide into her warm mouth.

"Mhmm, that feels good," I moaned.

"Now move your mouth up and down, and let your tongue massage it," Lucy continued to instruct her.

Ashley started moving her mouth up and back down, slowly getting used to having a cock in her mouth. Her brown full lips looked gorgeous wrapped around my shaft and even if she wasn't as skilled as some of the other ladies I've had the pleasure of blowing me, the feeling was still amazing. Lucy started to get both anxious and horny though and before I knew it she was keeling next to Ashley and took my cock from her mouth.

"This is how you do it," she said with a bit of pride in her voice.

She then leaned forward and took my cock deep into her mouth, she paused half way down my shaft to catch a breath, she then continued to slide my cock down her throat until her lips touched the base around my shaft. She then quickly pulled back with a small cough and wiped some spit from her lips. They then started taking turns sucking my head and licking my shaft and balls and I have to admit it was by far the most intense experience I had ever felt. So intense I wouldn't last long before I came all over their pretty faces. Lucy apparently knew I was getting closed and carefully guided Ashely off my cock.

"Now we should probably get to the fucking before he comes in your mouth," she said and winked to Ashley. Her eyes went wide and she looked up at me with a worried look.

"Don't worry," I said to her, "I'll let you know when I come."

"But I think it's time we get you nice and hot too," I continued.

I got up from the couch and moved into my bedroom motioning for the girls to follow. Once there I moved to the top of the bed and adjusted a pillow to lean back against.

"Lucy, get your butt here," I said and patted the bed in front of me. Lucy looked pleased, but at the same time puzzled, but took my command and curled up against the pillow.

"You," I turned to Ashely, "Let's see if we can get those panties off."

Ashley had trailed behind us into the room and looked a bit hesitant, so I took her hand and guided her to the foot of the bed.

"Relax," I whispered to her, "we're just going to have some fun with Lucy."

I then moved in behind her and let my hands grab around her arms, and then over to feel her breasts. They felt perfect in my hands as I groped them and pinched at her nipples. From there I let one palm slide down her belly until it reached her panties. My hand was planted over Ashley's flat belly and I let my fingers flip against the elastic panties.