Wish Box Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to see her pussy?" I asked, giving Lucy a knowing grin. Before she could answer I let my hand slide down inside her panties and finally got a first feel of Ashley's inner parts. She was so smooth, completely shaved, and I could feel her pussy was already damp and swollen. Lucy let out a joyful little laugh and sat up in attention as my hand moved further and I started to pull down her panties. I moved my other hand down her back, getting a good feel of her tight ass, and then pulled her panties completely off, leaning down until they rested by her feet.

"Yay," Lucy laughed and applauded, as I stood back up and moved my hands down her body again. This time my fingers played over her naked pussy lips and I could feel how Ashley responded to my touch buy moving her hips, gently pressing her butt back against my cock. Looking up at Lucy I could see she was playing with herself now, shamelessly stroking her hand in between her parted legs.

"If you want," I said to Ashley, as my fingers kept rubbing her, "I can have her lick you."

Lucy's eyes went wide and I could see how she tried to hide an embarrassed smile, and even though Ashley didn't respond she let me guide her down into the bed. As she sat down she came in line with my hard cock and I really had to keep myself from asking her to blow me again. I knew I wanted to fuck her some too before I came. I put my hands on her shoulders instead and gently leaned her back until she was lying flat on the bed. Her butt rested just at the foot of the bed and I moved in and let her support her legs against me. With Ashley spread open for me, I winked at Lucy.

"Get on here and lick her wet for me." Lucy only responded with a wicked smile but gracefully moved over the bed, crawling on top of Ashley until the girls were positioned in a perfect sixty-nine. I could see Lucy lower her groin into Ashley's waiting mouth and then she leaned down and let her tongue flick out over her pussy. I had managed to get some control over myself after the amazing blowjob earlier but the sight of these two gorgeous girls licking each other was quickly making me extremely horny again. As Lucy's tongue kept working Ashley's pussy I slowly moved closer and guided my cock towards it. Once Lucy noticed it, she raised her head a bit and for just a moment the entire room went silent as my cock made contact with Ashley's pussy. That silence ended with a deep loud moan as I slowly pushed myself inside her. The feeling was just amazing. Her pussy was so wet I could slide in my full length without issue and at the same time her hole felt even tighter than Lucy's.

"Oh, fuck her good," Lucy moaned but was cut short by what I assume was Ashley's tongue starting to work her again. Instead her face formed a little grimace of pleasure and she started to move her hips, grinding her body against Ashley's face. I too started to pump my cock into Ashley now, feeling both girls shiver each time I pushed myself deeper. It wasn't long before I felt my urges build again but once more I was saved by Lucy. This time, her body tensed up and I could see how she was ready to orgasm. Quickly seizing the opportunity, I pulled my cock out and moved it to her mouth, and she greedily sucked in almost my full length as she came. Her moans where muffled by my cock but her entire body shivered and almost bounced off Ashley. I took a firm grip of her head and buried my cock deep into her face, which only seemed to prolong her orgasm. Once she was done, she fell to the side and panted for air.

Ashley, still on her back, looked up at me and I could see her entire face was glistering with Lucy's juices. She used one of the pillows to wipe her face and then moved further up the bed and spread her legs wide for me again, obviously inviting me back into her warm pussy.

"Now it's your turn," I said, and moved up between her legs and once more drove my cock deep inside her. From here I had a perfect view of her amazing body, moving in rhythm as I fucked her. Lucy now also seemed to have regained consciousness and was back in the game, leaning down over Ashley giving her tits some nice attention with her lips. Her hand was down by her pussy now, playing with Ashley's clit and her mouth slowly moved up her chest and neck. I wasn't going to last much longer but before I had to pull out for a break I could feel Ashley move harder against me and both her arms moved up and wrapped around Lucy's neck, pushing her into a deep wet kiss as she came.

With a final feat of restraint, I managed to keep myself from coming in her pulsating pussy and instead pulled out and climbed up on top of Ashley. Pushing Lucy to the side I knelt over Ashley's chest. Lucy quickly moved to the side and tilted her head, leaning it down just over Ashley's forehead, and from there she gave me a huge smile.

"Yeah, fucking give it to us," she laughed.

Ashley still just back from her orgasm suddenly realized what was coming and shut both her eyes and mouth tight right as I exploded. Lucy squealed as the first shot splashed against her face and kept smiling as I jerked my cock hard, spurting my load all over their pretty faces. When I was spent, my cum was dripping down Lucy's face and mouth, down onto Ashley, who was still doing everything she could to keep it out of her mouth.

"He didn't even come in your mouth," Lucy giggled, "so don't be a prude now and give him a smile."

Ashley carefully wiped a string of cum from her eyelashes and then slowly opened her eyes. She seemed almost confused, looking between me and Lucy. Still horny and dazed from my orgasm I leaned in closer and let my cock move against her cheek. Surprised that she didn't slap me away I moved further and was rewarded by having both their lips and tongues lick me clean. Lucy then leaned back down and gave Ashley another deep wet sticky kiss, giving me a perfect mental image from an already perfect evening.

Once done, I went to have a quick shower and when I came back the girls was still lying in bed, stretched out. They had wiped most of the cum from their faces and seemed to be small talking. As I entered, they both moved off towards the shower and I went to grab some clean bed sheets. Being totally spent I fell back in the bed and started to feel perfectly relaxed. I never considered how long they had stayed in the shower until I heard two muffled moans from the bathroom. A few minutes later they both appeared in the bedroom again, freshly showered and completely naked.

"Enjoyed the shower?" I asked with a slight smirk, and Ashley responded with a little embarrassed smile, and Lucy just waved me off.

It's pretty late though," Lucy said, while drying her red hair with a towel, "so Ashley wonders if it's alright if we sleep here tonight," she continued.

"Don't forget," Ashley started to say but Lucy cut her off.

"And ofcourse, we promise to suck your cock in the morning if you let us stay," she said giving me her trade mark quirky smile.

Obviously, they knew I wouldn't turn that down so all three of us curled up in bed, one girl on each side of me. That night I truly fell asleep with a smile on my face.