Wish Box Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was close too but determined to make her come first I started to fuck her even harder and let my fingers really dig into her ass and as I gave her one more slap she started to shake and orgasmed with my cock deep inside her pussy. I felt her muscles cramp against my cock until she fell forward on the couch and rolled over on her side. All through her orgasm she made little whimpering moans, leaving me even more horny and ready to come myself.

"Mhm thank you sir," she moaned as I moved up against her in the couch, "that was amazing."

She rolled over on her back now and moved up on the couch to give me more room as I got on top of her. This was the first time we faced each other since she got into the room and I just now saw how pleased she looked, her warm brown eyes just a bit hazed and her lips formed into a shy smile. Her smile didn't fade as I sat up over her with one knee on each side of her and started to climb up until my cock was just over her chest. Her ripped blouse was still on and her bra was pulled down to her belly and just as I started to nudge myself up further, she started moving back. For a moment I thought she was trying to move away from my cock, but then realized she had moved up to lean her head back against the arm rest.

Her head was now in a perfect angle for me and I continued to move up until my cock was right above her head. She gave me a warm smile and then slowly and very deliberately licked her lips, practically inviting me in to her mouth. Her arms were stuck on her sides so she was completely in my mercy as I slowly leaned forward until the base of my cock touched her lips. I let it slide against her lips and used my hand to rub my cock against her face until I moved up and my balls was over her mouth. There I could feel her lips and tongue embrace them, sending jolts of pleasure up my entire body. I knew what I needed next.

I took my cock again and this time planted the tip against her lips. She formed a little O with her lips and let the tip of my cock slide into her wet mouth. The feeling was amazing and I knew I wouldn't last long. I jerked my hips a few times sliding deeper into her sucking mouth and I felt how she eagerly flicked her tongue against the bottom of my shaft as I pushed even deeper.

I pumped her mouth a few more times and then felt my balls start to contract and I started to come. I shot my load deep inside her mouth and felt her struggle to swallow it all. I kept pumping her, making her swallow several mouthfuls of hot cum, until I was all spent and as I eventually slipper out of her, she still held her mouth open for a while showing me how she had swallowed it all.

"Mhmm, all gone Sir," she whispered with a soft moan.

"Good girl," I exhaled and moved down to sit next to her on the couch. She lay there with her legs partly spread, showing me her pink pussy, and her hands moved to pull down her bra further and then rested on her chest. She exhaled hard and smiled at me.

"I hope that was to your satisfaction," she said and I just stared at her in response.

"That was fucking amazing," I managed to answer after a while, "and just what I needed."

"I'm happy to have helped," she said as she started to get up and try to fix her clothes.

I leaned back in the couch and watched as she pulled off her panties completely and put them in her pocket, she then struggled to get her bra in place until she tried to get her blouse shut.

"I will have to replace this one," she said and pouted a bit a and clutched the blouse together with her hands and started to move towards the door.

"If there's nothing else Sir, I'll be on my way," she said.

"Actually," I said, "I was hoping I could get a personal wake-up call in the morning."

"Oh," she answered and hesitated for a moment, "it's my day off tomorrow, but I could come in anyways, or if it's ok with you ask if someone can come help."

"Don't worry," I said and walked up to her, "you so deserve your day off, see if someone can come wake me at around 7."

"Very good Sir," she said.

"and Sophia," I continued, "next bonus you earn, I might have to fuck that sweet ass of yours too." With that I patted her bum as she went out the door, her cheeks all flushed.

After she left, I went for a long shower and then to bed, and I made sure the box was tucked away in the room's safe before I lay down. Just as my mind started to go back to the horrific events from earlier, I realized I had a wonderful surprise in the morning. I didn't know who Sophia would pass on my request to, so as I slowly drifted off to sleep my mind was trying to picture who it would be.

I was obviously exhausted because I slept so hard I didn't even notice that someone had come into my room in the morning. I woke up to a woman's voice calling my name.

"Sir? John?"

"Mhmm," I mumbled. I didn't recognize the voice at first, but as I opened my eyes I was surprised to see Mrs. Georgia come over and take a seat on the edge of the bed next to me. She was wearing a dark green business suit, and as she crossed her legs, I saw her tanned stockings and black high heeled shoes.

"Under the circumstances I wanted to come and see you myself," she said, as her hand trailed in under the covers and reached for my now semi erect cock. "I hope you don't mind getting your wake-up call from an old lady." I only moaned in response as her hand wrapped around my shaft and I could feel her gently starting to stroke me. Slowly my cock hardened and she pull the covers to the side and let out a pleased smile as she saw my cock spring to attention.

"I wanted to make sure," she said as her hand kept jerking my cock, "that yesterday's events won't make you think about selling this place. The girls are getting quite fond of you, you know." As I didn't respond she moved herself up on the bed and moved her red lips down until they were hovering just above my cock. She expertly kept jerking me with her one hand while the other one found its way down to cup my balls, but still kept her lips just above the tip of my cock.

She then stopped suddenly with her hand down at the bottom of my cock, and I saw her lips part and her tongue started to trail around my tip. I was going crazy and just as I thought I would have to grab her head and push myself into her she wrapped her lips around my entire cock head, with her tongue still massaging the base. Her hand went back to jerking me in a steady rhythm and, in lack of a better description, she started to make out with the tip of my head. Gently at first, her lips and tongue brushed over it from both sides, and then from above, and the sensation was just too amazing.

After only a short moment I felt myself tense up. She too noticed this because she instantly starting sucking harder, bobbing her head up and down until I couldn't take it anymore and I exploded in her mouth. She kept her mouth still around my shaft as she kept milking my load until I had nothing more to give. As she sat back up again, I saw her chin and lips were covered in cum that had escaped down the side of her mouth and as she stood up and straightened out her suit, the contrast was amazing. On one hand she looked ready for a board meeting, on the other, she had my cum all around her mouth.

"I hope you are awake now," she said as she reached for the three folded bills I had left out on the table next to the bed. She tucked them away in her pocket before wiping some of the cum off her chin with a finger.

"Definitely, Mrs Georgia," I said and let out a relaxed sigh as she walked out the door, "and don't worry, I'm not selling this place anytime soon.

"That is good to hear," she said an blew me a kiss.

That was amazing, nothing gets you in a better mood than a good blowjob in the morning. The rest of the morning went on as normal, and I went to a couple of meetings with potential clients before I headed towards the office after lunch. I felt really good about myself, both from the sexual encounters but also about how I seemed to really get into this job role. When I came into the office though I noticed something was going on, there was no-one in the reception and all offices seemed empty, until I heard the muffled chatter coming from the large conference room. Inside, I saw the entire office staff standing with glasses of champagne, and in the middle of the room Becka was happily chatting away with the CEO.

"John!" people cheered when I came in. "Becka closed the sleeper!"

I froze mid-step, and I saw Becka turn around and meet my gaze. She was glowing, victorious, and at the same time I saw her give me a knowing look.

"Get over here John," she said and all the people cheered. I slowly walked up to Becka and our CEO and she gave me a quick hug and then turned to address the room.

"John here has been vital in assisting me with this deal," and she kept explaining more about the details of it but I was too stunned to listen or care. That was my deal! I felt like I was about to scream out loud, but my passive nature took over and instead I blushed, and stuttered a quick thank you. People probably thought I was humbled by it all, but in truth I was furious. I still stayed to celebrate, and I could see Becka throwing glances my way all afternoon, like she was expecting me to freak out any minute and tell people she had stolen my deal. Of course, I never did, at first because I was too angry, then because I was embarrassed, but in the end, I knew it hardly wouldn't matter.

Becka was my boss, and considered one of the best sales professionals in the company's history. No way the senior managers would believe it was all my work she had stolen. Instead I decided to suck it up for now. The entire company went to a fancy restaurant to celebrate and I had to listen to several speeches from both Becka and our CEO about how wonderful she was. At the end of the evening, I was both tired, a bit drunk, but I had also started to form a plan. It was time for me to come out from my shell and take my life to the next stage.

First order of business was to take full ownership of the company, something I planted in a wish for when I got home. The following day I started getting calls from my lawyers and investors and as a happened I was offered to purchase the majority stocks of a VC-firm that in turned owned the company I worked for. They owned several other businesses too, much less profitable companies, that they hoped new ownership could get on the right track. It took a large chunk of my current capital, but I was on a roll now and knew I could easily get more if needed. Things were looking bright again, and I would soon be ready for the final step of my plan.

12