All Comments on 'Wish Box Ch. 11 - Final'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
I usually despise MC stories

But this is one of the few that is consistent, Not evil per se and actually, kind of romantic. He could have done anything but he chose to make her his girlfriend and later his wife.

Well done.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Well done!

I really like this story! It's fun and uncertain! I do thank you for coming back and finishing it up in grand style!

gent1500gent1500over 3 years ago
Great story!

Really appreciate this story, particularly that it didn't go to crazy and feel like you ended it well rather than letting it be one of the many unfinished ones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter please

What if he passed the box on to some other kid And we could have even more of your awesome storiesI

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story kind of weak ending

I really love the Wish Box story.

That said, between the long wait, and he feeling of "rush to close things up", this Chapter felt like a rather poor ending to it.

It's not "bad" per se, but it does feel a little lackluster.

Still love the story & sad to see it's over.

Nice work overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This guys is a sump. Becka fucks him over and all he can think about is having sex with her? All he does is get embarrassed or freezes whenever anything serious is happening. I guess even with almost unlimited power you can’t make a simp into someone charismatic and confident. Becka’s reputation should have been destroyed and she should have been driven out of the industry not given a fucking promotion. But, like I said, simps will simp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I think it's a great idea to change an enemy into someone who can give you lots of fun. I enjoyed the entire series, including this one. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I kinda wish Lucy returns

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Really enjoyable did think that I would have liked to see more of Lucy again...

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Very good! Will read others you have posted. Would have like more details about him and Becka as the ending wrap up left me needing more of their initial relation. And, lol, how about a surprise visit by Lucy, and more sex with detective Davis? Salvio?

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great series!!! Not sure I would ever completely trust Becca...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story started ok but soon became boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's an old joke about a guy who meets a very attractive girl in a bar and says, "Baby, you look good enough to eat ! ". The girl, completely disgusted, replies, "Eat, eat, eat! Doesn't anyone ever want to FUCK anymore? ". So much of your prose was like that; an old joke with FAR too much cock sucking and FAR too little fucking. If you think cock sucking and swallowing is so great I suggest you find a guy and try it. Most of the time it's demeaning. Think of that when some guy has his cock down your throat and his hand holding your head down on his cock and you choke because you can't breathe. If a girl wants to be submissive, that's fine, but there are far fewer submissive women than there are men who want to be dominant.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Way to many blowjobs in this series. Skipped through them so in total I read maybe the equivalent of 6 chapters.

Nity_98Nity_98over 1 year ago

Amazing series gotta say it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need a couple more chapters like one were he could use the magic box during his wedding day and then the honeymoon and maybe add a couple of kids in to it and maybe have him pass away and then the old man comes to collect the magic box but he finds that the guy he gave it too kids are using it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow! This went from a juvenile fantasy to an interesting tale. I had to force myself to continue through the first 5 chapters or so because it was so juvenile, but there was that element of sex that bade me to read on. There were instances of homophones and inappropriate words even at the last, but they were not as prevalent as at the beginning.

After a bunch of 3 star ratings I was happy to end with 5

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did he end up serving a second term?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Honestly, the only woman I liked was Lucy.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

I will admit, I was expecting the MC to sink into the wells of debauchery having that 'wish box' handy.

I did find it interesting he had Becka desire him sexually and want to be his girlfriend but not once did he wish her to fall in love with him. But, he also appeared to become skittish when his teacher became enamored with him - curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous