Wish Box Ch. 11 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see what you got Davis," she said with a smirk, and gestured towards my rock-hard cock, "I had him almost ready to pop when you interrupted, so now It's your turn."

"That's Leah, under these circumstances," she answered, but to my amazement, she shuffled in closer and bent forward and trailed her tongue from the bottom of my shaft all the way to the tip. There she circled it with her tongue, parted her lips, and finally leaned down and took me into her mouth with a deep sigh. Preeya moved up next to me on the couch and placed one of my hands on her tits.

"I guess having two older women sucking your cock the same night is a dream come true even for you," she whispered in my ear and gently brushed her lips up against my neck.

"I bet you can't wait to come in her mouth," she continued to whisper, and I could feel my cock start to twitch inside Davis's sucking mouth.

"Ever had a guy come in your mouth Davis," she continued in a more normal voice. Davis released my cock from her lips for a brief moment and just shook her head, and then want back down taking my now throbbing cock into her mouth. I have to admit I could sense that she was not used to sucking cock, more or less just sliding her open mouth up and down my shaft, but I was so tense and sensitive now it was just what I needed. With a grunt I took my free hand and grabbed a hold of her curly brown hair and started to push my hips up into her. Just as I was about to blow my load Preeya tilted her head to the side and bit into my neck and I screamed out of both pleasure and pain as my load exploded up into Davis's wide-open mouth. She fell back on her butt, spitting my load out, making it run down over her chest, and before I could react Preeya reached down with a hand and started to jerk me hard, making the rest of my load fly out in the air, splashing all over Davis's tits and face.

Once I was done, I fell back in the couch and Preeya laughed as Davis wiped the cum off her face and grimaced.

"I told you he was ready to pop," Preeya said with a smirk.

"No kidding," Davis replied and started to make her way to the bathroom. Preeya gathered her bra and blouse and quickly got dressed, and only cast a quick glance in the mirror on her way out. She did however give me a soft kiss on the mouth before she left and whispered in my ear, "now don't you forget who gives the best blowjobs around here."

I was back in the couch, checking the stock markets on my phone when Davis emerged from the bathroom. She had washed her face, and was lacking makeup and looked equal parts hot and embarrassed.

"That was," she paused, "unexpected."

"Sorry," I said, "I was caught in the moment."

"Oh, not the cum," she said with a small cough and looked even more embarrassed, "I meant the entire thing."

"Well now you know," I said and stood up, "and don't worry if this sort of thing isn't for you. I really want you here to keep the place safe, so you don't have to do anymore of this if you don't want to."

"I don't actually think I mind," she said after a while, "as strange as it might seem, I think this is just what I need right now."

I signed all the documents she brought and we had some small talk about the layout of the hotel before she left, and I was fully spent as I stretched out on my bed and let out a deep relaxed sigh. I was happy to have added two more gorgeous mature women to my little hotel scheme, and knew I would have lots of amazing encounters ahead of me with those two. But at the same time, I felt it was time to start focusing on my main goal, Becka. I knew how I wanted this to go. I didn't want to ruin her, or punish her, I wanted her to be mine. I also knew I didn't want to risk alter her too much either, so I decided to do as I had done with Mrs. Mendez back in college. That night I wrote a note and placed it in the box. It said, "I wish my old boss Becka was sexually attracted to me." I knew that was only the first step, since it most likely wouldn't have her act on it. But at least she would now find me attractive.

I was so tired I fell asleep right after, and slept like a baby all night. Next morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. I had the entire day planned out. First, I had lunch with my old sales team colleagues, and then, a bunch of strategy meetings before my last appointment, a private meeting with my dear Becka to discuss organizational changes. I had been deliberately sparse with details, just to mess with her to be honest. My real plan though, I hoped, would be a real surprise to her. Both Preeya and Sophia were working the restaurant at breakfast and they kept sharing smiles and winks and it seemed obvious to me that Preeya had let the girls in on our little adventure last night. My suspicion was confirmed as I walked through the reception later where Sam was standing with her usual angel-like smile.

"I heard you investigated some of the Detective's credentials last night," she said with a huge grin just as I passed her.

"Don't worry," I said, "I'll still have time to give you a thorough evaluation, maybe tonight if you're still here."

She smiled and winked at me as I made my way out the door.

I knew today was going to be a good day. My first meeting was with my old sales team colleagues, the frat boys Tom and Brad, and Stephanie the sitcom mother. I met them at a restaurant near the office for lunch, and Tom and Brad made a huge fuzz calling me the new boss-man, but it was all in good fun. It was actually refreshing that all three of them treated me just the same as they had before, but when it was time to leave, I made sure I paid all their tabs and also left them with some parting gifts. Tom and Brad got season tickets to the 49ers and Stephanie got a year membership to a posh spa club down town. They were all happy as we said our goodbyes and I assured them I would stop by the office from time to time to say hello. I was in a great mood all through the afternoon even if the meetings were getting really boring. I did however enjoy to see the pieces if my plan starting to come together. Later, I was alone in the office with the CEO and our receptionist, and Becka of course.

Even better than I could have wished for, the CEO and the receptionist left as Becka was wrapping up a late sales call, so meanwhile I settled myself in our conference room behind a desk up front and just waited. Becka knocked and entered a few minutes later.

"Hey," she said, "if it isn't our secrete millionaire," and walked up towards the desk, "I almost expected the cameras to start showing when they told me who had bought the company," she continued as she sat down in a chair across from me.

"I have to say it's a clever move to see the insides of a company like you did, before making your offer. I'm almost impressed," she said as she crossed her legs and sat up in a very well-trained pose.

"Well," I said, "would you believe me if I told you I never planned any of it?"

"Hardly," she smirked, but then got back to her serious business face.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" she asked, but just the sight of her made me stumble on my words. I knew exactly what I had planned to say, but then and there my tongue was stuck. Partly because I was busy trying to avoid ogling her, but I also cursed myself for not placing a more obvious wish. She was just so gorgeous as she sat there waiting for me to reply. Her hair was a hint more red than last time I saw her, and as usual she was in a form fitting designer black business suit with the skirt just perfectly balanced between conservative and slutty. I wanted to fuck her then and there, but knew from my earlier experiments that this would hardly be possibly right now. As my mind kept wondering, she once more spoke up, again in her best business-like voice,

"I think I know what this is," she said and stood up, "if you think I'll regret closing that deal for you, you're unbelievably naïve. Good luck finding a better sales manager though," she walked promptly for the door but stopped and turned just as swiftly as I finally managed to speak up.

"Woah, wait!" I almost shouted at her, "what are you talking about?"

"You're pissed that I went past you and closed that account, aren't you?" she said, folding her arms.

"I'll admit I was surprised," I said, "I had hoped to be there myself, and..." I started but she cut me off.

"This was too important to let anyone's ego get in the way," she said, "and besides, Mr. Salvios assistant contacted me directly and insisted that the deal would be finalized by a senior manager, and not some young hotshot."

"Who did what?" I blurred out.

"Eva, she insisted I called her by first name," Becka said and folded her arms.

I stared at her for a moment and then shrugged, "well you still could have told me."

"There wasn't time," was her quick reply and she stared at me with her deep blue eyes, her arms still crossed in a what I assume was another professionally trained power pose.

"Well, it really doesn't matter," I said to break the silence, "it's done and that deal really showed the potential for this company."

"So, I can get back and do my job now?" she asked, with a hint or irritation in her voice.

"Well, that is sort of why I called you here today," I said, and lingered for a while before I continued.

"You know there will be a lot of changes around here, and I'm not sure this is the best position for you anymore," I said and carefully watched her for a reaction. She didn't show any sign of stress or reaction at all though. I would not want to play poker with this woman.

"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way," she said, "but like I said, good luck finding a better replacement."

We ended up staring at each other again and just as she was about to turn for the door, I interrupted her again.

"Alright, sorry, that was mean," I said and let out a small chuckle. She once more turned towards me and shot me an angry look.

"I don't have time for your games," she said, "so can I go or what," clearly irritated.

"Just listen," I said and stood up, and walked towards the white board hanging on the opposite wall. Even if I hadn't gotten any reaction from her, I was pleased to have sprung my little joke on her, and I was pretty sure what I had to say next would get her attention.

"I admit I was pissed at you for stealing my account, that was a cheap shot and you know it," I said as I reached for a pen, "but this is business, and good business means having the best people at the right places," I continued and started to draw a few squares on the white board.

"This is us," I said, and pointed at the first box, "and these three are the other companies that came along for the ride," I continued still with my back turned against her.

I felt much more confident now that my plan was in motion and I knew I had her attention, and I knew that with my latest wish in place, she would see me in a different light and maybe even show hints of attraction. So, it didn't come as a surprise to me when I heard her heals against the floor as she walked up closer. She stopped to the side of me just as I finished drawing a larger box above the rest.

"This," I said and tapped the box with the pen, "is where I need my best people," and finally turned to look at her.

Her defensive power pose was gone, replace by a curious look on her face and she seemed to ponder the idea.

"I'm starting a new group function to run all four business, and where I really want you," I continued, with a strong emphasis on want, "is here on top, as group sales director."

"It will be key staff only, a significant bonus package of course, but a shitload of hard work. These other three companies are not in the best position, but my idea is that you can whip them into shape." I ended my little presentation by handing her the pen, and she accepted it with a short smile.

"You're giving me a promotion?" she said, and looked honestly surprised.

"Yeah," I said, "like you said yourself, it's not likely I'll find a better candidate. I took the liberty and notified the board that they should give you an offer in the morning, and I do hope you accept it."

"This is quite sudden," she said.

"Well," I said, and stepped in closer, just enough to reach out an extended hand. I obviously caught her unaware, but she accepted my hand shake and when I stepped back and smiled at her I could see a hint of red at the back of her neck. She was blushing.

"At least consider it," I said, "I won't be around much in the daily business, so it would feel good to know you're there to run the place. But if you do decide to leave just know it's been a true pleasure working with you."

With that I started to leave and Becka just stood there staring at the white board, which gave me a chance to stop by the door and admire her perfectly shaped ass for a while. Just then, she turned and must have caught me staring, because she made a little frown and folded her arms again.

"Just remember," I said with a short laugh, "this will probably not be my last time making a move like this, and I'd really love to have you along for the ride."

I left before she could give a reply but I was pretty sure she would accept. She was a career woman and here I had offered her a major promotion, as well as a hint of even more future opportunities. I figured, as I made my way back to my hotel, that this could work in my favor in more than one way. Mainly, this was my first step in my master plan for Becka, but also, she would most likely do one hell of a job and earn me quite the amount of money.

Once back at my hotel I spent the evening watching old sci-fi movies until Sam came by and pointed out I had sort of promised her a bonus this morning. No guy would ever turn down a girl like Sam, with her angel like face and tight body, and I was still horny after my meeting with Becka. I was almost surprised by myself as I was fucking Sam from behind, just as I blew my load deep inside her wet pussy, all I could think of was having Becka. It was such an intense orgasm I made Sam come as well, and she ended up spending the night in my bed where we fucked again before falling asleep. She was gone when I woke up the next morning and I could get back to work getting my new business setup.

As it were, it took me a few weeks to get everything in order, time I spent both working and fucking, and having a bit of fun with the box. Becka had told me how Mr. Salvio's assistant had side tracked me in the deal, and I also remembered how she was a first-class milf. I would have loved to fuck her but realized that it was probably for the best to stay away from Mr. Salvio. It might have been petty of me but I felt she deserved a bit of retaliation, and considering she had commented on my age I knew just what to do. That night I placed a wish in the box, saying, "I wish some lucky young guy gets to have sex with Mr. Salvio's assistant Eva." That, I figured, would be something to investigate later how it had turned out.

But as time went on, I knew it was time to slow down with the sex and I started to focus on my inevitable first time with Becka instead. My final plan was put in motion with another wish that I placed in the box late one evening. It said, "I wish Becka would do anything to be my girlfriend."

My hopes were that she would show me the same determination that she did with her business deals, and if I was correct, I would soon be receiving an offer. The next day I found myself shouting of joy as I received an e-mail from Becka, asking for a meeting where she could present a few ideas for the company. I hadn't been this nervous in a long time as I waited for her to show up. I took a long cold shower, got dressed and ended up playing computer games until it was close to our appointment. My heart almost stopped as I heard a knock on the door, and I had to take a deep breath to settle myself before I went to open it

"Hi, I'm so glad we could make time to meet," Becka greeted and gracefully shook my hand as I invited her into my apartment. She smiled as I offered her a drink, but she politely declined and we made our way up to my office instead. It was the smallest room in my apartment but still had enough space for my desk, a computer with two huge flat screens, book shelves, and my safe. I had carefully planned to leave out my stock market sites on the screens, which I assumed would impress her more than my World of Warcraft account. What I didn't have though was a chair for my guest. So, I ended up standing and casually leaned back on my desk and Becka stayed just past the door.

"Sorry for not offering you a seat," I started but Becka just smiled.

"It's fine, standing meetings can actually be a lot more productive," she replied and handed me a folder.

"These are my suggestions for organizing the sales teams," she continued, and she seemed almost annoyed as I only gave her a short laugh in reply. She kept looking at me seriously until I opened the binders and she only relaxed once she saw me actually starting to read the content. I have to admit, I was only pretending to read. I didn't care at all what it said, as I was pretty sure she knew what she was doing.

"This," I said and closed the folder, "is exactly why I wanted you for this job. I have full confidence in you, so I'll go ahead and present this at the next board meeting," I said, and then tossed the folder on the table.

"But there a quite a lot of investments in there," she started to protest and I earned another frown from her as I leaned in to check my computer screen.

"Seems I can afford it," I smiled, "and like I said, I have full confidence in your ideas."

"Okay," she said and for the first time since I met her, she looked like she didn't know what to say.

I took the opportunity to admire her again, as she stood there obviously trying to think of her next move. She was wearing a grey pin striped suit with a skirt that ended just above her knees, her jacket was unbuttoned and under she had a blue silk blouse which she had buttoned up just enough to show she had cleavage, without actually showing cleavage. Her makeup was perfect, highlighting her beautiful face and big blue eyes. But just the sight of her full red lips made my dick stir in my pants. Those lips, now curled up in a smile as she must have caught me staring again.

"There was one more thing," she started, and reached up to brush a lock of her red her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah?" I said, amazed at myself for staying so calm this far.

"This might seem strange, but bear with me," she continued, "there is this conference down town, with a huge afterparty where there will be a lot of potential customers."

"I think," she went on, "that it could be very beneficial for the company if we made an appearance."

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied with a smile, "there's quite a buzz around you since your take-over and as my date I can introduce you to all the right people, I assure you."

"Date?" I said, white a surprised laugh.

"Yes well," she continued, "a lot of people will want a piece of you now, so my thinking is that it would be good for you to have someone like me at your side," she said, giving me a serious look.

"Wow," was all I could reply with another nervous laugh, "if this is you asking me out I ... " I wasn't able to finish that sentence before she cut me off.

"Think about it," she said, "with me running the daily operations, and with your finances and obvious sense for business, we could be the perfect team."

"It could be great," she continued with a slight blush around her cheeks as she pressed on, "let me prove it to you tonight. If you're not happy in the morning, we'll drop it, but if I'm right I think we could become the number one couple in the industry out here."