Wish Box Ch. 11 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped my chin a few times, buying some time as my mind raced. The box was obviously working but she wasn't after me as I had hoped. She was running a damn sales pitch. Then again, maybe this was all she knew. I slowly realized the box must have triggered her business sense just as I had hoped, but to her the perfect relationship was one that would lead to business opportunities. I decided to play along, and see how far this could go without having to place another wish.

"Well I suppose I could go out more," I said, and gave her a smile, "it's a date." I then extended my hand but she met it with her left hand instead and stepped in and gave me a light peck on my cheek.

"We're dating now, remember?" she said and gave me a quick smile. She then trailed her eyes up my body and folded her arms again, her smile slowly fading into a look of concern.

"We will need you to look the part though," she said and I realized she was referring to my outfit, "got a suit?"

"I thought the point of being rich was that you could choose your own damn clothes," I mumbled as she made her way out the office and quickly found my bedroom and wardrobe.

"Don't be silly," she said, "we need you to look the part," and she started to go through my wardrobe without hesitation. It took her a few minutes to pick out a white shirt, jeans and a double-breasted jacket that I had forgot I owned. Once I was dressed, I met her in the living room and Becka nodded approvingly.

"Much better," she said and walked up to adjust my shirt. I would have been offended, or even pissed, if this didn't mean I could feel her hands against my waist and when she looked up at me, I felt myself blush and quickly took my eyes from her face and stared into the wall. She gave me a short knowing smile on our way out, making my dick stir in my pants.

"I look like a douche that drives a Ferrari," I sighed as I stared into the mirror in the elevator on our way up to the party.

"Don't be silly," Becka laughed and took my hand.

I have to admit though, we did look the part. The sight of Becka next to me in the mirror, and the touch of her hand, made my dick start to grow and I could only hope this night would turn out the way I wanted. It did however quickly dawn upon me that this might not be that easy. The party was packed with people in suits, beautiful women in dresses, and everyone was busy in conversation about their latest great endeavor. I haven't felt so much out of place in a long time, but Becka was thriving, running around introducing me to so many people I was getting dizzy.

I finally managed to sneak off to a balcony for some fresh air and stood leaning against the railing and checked my phone. There were people around, smoking and talking business, but I was able to zoom out and try to gather my thoughts. Becka was obviously disappointed with my lack of social skills, and here I was now, hiding in the corner of a balcony. This was not good enough. I was about to jump back in there, when I saw Becka walking towards me with a determined look. I sort of expected her to scowl at me but she looked more concerned than angry as she walked up to me. She took my arm and turned me towards the corner, so that we could talk privately.

"This isn't working," she whispered, "you need to get back in there."

"I'm sorry," I whispered back, "I'm just not comfortable around this much people."

"That's why I'm here," she said and put a palm on my chest, "I got your back."

She gave me a quick smile before she leaned in and planted her soft red lips on mine, giving me a soft kiss, ending it with her tongue just barely bracing my lip before she leaned back again and gave me a serious look.

"Now, get your head straight and come back in, and you might get another one of these later," she said and took my hand. I was so dazed I just followed along but noticed a few approving nods from some of the guys that was out smoking. Becka made sure to stay close to me once inside again, and once more she got me mixed up in conversation with more and more boring people. I had already decided to play along better even before she kissed me, but it sure as hell worked as fuel to get me going, and before the night was over, I had received a bunch of meeting proposals and most surprisingly people seemed to have left with more than one investment idea from me.

Becka seemed overjoyed as we got into a cab together, and I hadn't started to wonder what would happen after the party yet. But as I got into the back seat next to her and saw her stretch out her legs and smile at me, I knew exactly how I wanted it to end. Becka gave her home address to the driver and we went off into the night. I tried to avoid making it too obvious I was checking her out, but the third time she caught me staring at her legs she started to look uncomfortable and tugged a bit at her skirt and adjusted herself in the seat. Once we reached her place, my heart started racing, but to my disappointment she only gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before saying goodnight.

The cab driver must have seen my disappointment, as he gave me a sympathetic nod as he asked me where to go next. I was both tired and disappointed as I got home, but once in bed I remembered I was playing the long game here, and that she had kissed me on the balcony. That night I masturbated for the first time in a long time, with the image of Becka's soft red lips wrapped around my cock I came harder than I ever remembered I had before from just jerking off.

I only exchanged a few text messages with Becka the following days, and I pondered every night if I should plant another wish, but on Friday morning I received a call from Becka, where she explained that we had been invited to dinner with some very important people. We decided to meet here at my place and I assured her that I would wear a suit this time. With some perspective I had also decided that this time, I would start to test just how much she wanted to be my girlfriend, even if it was only for business. I had a few ideas but they were all lost as I opened the door later that evening and Becka walked in. My jaw dropped as I saw what she was wearing. She was in a red cocktail dress, a bit shorter than her usual skirts, but the part that immediately caught my attention was the deep v-formed cut that showed off way more cleavage than I had ever seen before. Her breasts seemed much larger than I had ever imagined and she once more caught me staring, but just smirked as she walked past me into the living room.

"Care for a drink before we leave?" she asked and looked back at me. This time she caught me staring at her tight ass, covered only in the thin red fabric of her dress.

"Of course," I managed to mumble, and went for the bar. I quickly mixed us a pair of drink and offered her one.

"Thank you," she said and took a sip, "I see you know how to make a proper drink, that is good," she continued and once more caught my eyes darting towards her cleavage.

"I thought," she said with a slight cough, "that this dress would encourage you to be more talkative today," and with that she pushed her chest out a little more and struck a pose that almost made my heart stop then and there.

"Do you like it?"

"You look, amazing," I managed to reply, after downing a large sip from my drink.

"We really need to look the part tonight, like we are dating, so I thought this would do the trick," she said with a smile and took a sip from her drink.

"Yeah," I said, with a slight sigh, as my mind started to prepare for another night of boring conversation.

"What's wrong?" she asked, obviously sensing my reluctance.

"It's just this thing," I started, not knowing where it came from but the sight of her in that dress had sent me over the top and I just knew I had to try and push my luck a little.

"Wouldn't it be more believable if we were just there as colleagues?" I continued.

"That's exactly the point," she said in a stern vice, "as a couple we are far less predictable, and much more interesting."

"Maybe," I said, "but I've been thinking, what if I want to meet a real girl one day that's not only after me as a business partner?"

This made her quiet for a while, and she seemed surprised but tried to hide it by sipping on her drink.

"All I'm saying is," I continued, "if we are to be seen as a real couple, that sort of puts us in a position where we can't go out with anyone else right? I mean, people would talk?"

"I see," she said with a nod, and seemed to grasp my concern, "no I suppose dating others would be impossible if we are to sell this."

"That's what I'm worried about," I said, "and I don't want to sound like a douche but there is quite a market for millionaires these days."

"You saying you can do better?" she said, with a raised brow and gave me an amused smile. It was obvious she felt she had me wrapped around her finger and in any normal situation a guy like me would walk through fire to get a chance with a woman like Becka. She was a brilliant business woman, trained to never show her hand, and to react calmly in all situation. But I had one ace up my sleeve that she could ever have imagined. What she didn't know was that I knew that my wish would make her do anything to be my girlfriend, even if she didn't show it.

"Better," I almost coughed, "that's absurd. No, it's not about better, but maybe someone more, let's say, romantically available"?

"Oh," she said after a moment of silence and her curious look turned into a wide smile.

"So that's what's bothering you?" she continued and gently tapped at her drink glass with a finger.

"I think we have a solution for that too," she said with a knowing smile, and set down her drink glass on the bar. She then walked up until her breasts just about pressed against my arms and looked up at me with her blue yes.

"I think," she said with a soft voice, "if you behave tonight, you might get a really good look at my legs in the cab home later. I might even let you touch them. How does that sound?"

I was stunned, and surprised, but just the thought of her sexy legs stretched out in the back of a taxi made me instantly hard, and she must have sensed this as she gently nudged my bulging crotch with her knee as she took a step back again. She smiled, almost looking victorious, exactly the same smile she had that evening after closing my deal. I also realized Becka must have been used to men doing just about anything to be with her, and she most likely enjoyed being in control of them. The thought even crossed me that she would probably make an excellent dominatrix. She was a classic tease, and good at it too. I did wonder however, how she would react if the tables were turned. Both the memory of her gloating smile as she had stolen my deal, and the fact that I was horny beyond repair awoke my inner urges and I knew it was time to put her to the test.

"I think, dear, that you have misread the situation here," I said and looked straight at her.

"So, you deny you were staring at my legs in the cab the other night?" she replied, her winning smile slowly turning into her normal calm expression."

"No," I replied, and took a step closer to her, "you misread what I expect from women I date."

Her smile faded completely now and for the first time I saw a hint of uncertainty in her eyes. It wasn't fear, and she didn't back away as I moved even closer until I was right in front of her. I could almost see a tremble in her face as I looked down on her.

"I think that tonight we should try my kind of dating, if you're up for it," I said and gave her a soft smile.

"Up for it?" she asked and flinched, almost as if offended, "you must be joking," she sounded very sure of herself and I didn't see any hesitation.

"Alright," I said and let my hand fall down on her waist. I so wanted to grab her ass, or run my hands over her breasts but as she let my hand wander up her side, I knew I had her. Tonight, she would be mine, so I could take my time. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss and just like on the balcony her tongue just barely trailed against my lips as we broke away.

I was amazed how quickly she went back to her normal self after that conversation. She spent the entire cab ride to the restaurant going over every detail about the people we would meet. I was also surprised how I actually managed to listen and take in the information, but maybe the knowledge of how the night would end made me more relaxed. Becka seemed to notice too, and encouraged me to keep the conversations up and not to be afraid to ask too many questions.

The dinner was with three other couples, all extremely boring, but I still managed to keep up my appearance and mood all through the evening, and Becka definitely seemed pleased with me. Maybe a bit too pleased I figured, so I decided to play a little game with her. As we had just finished the main course, I carefully slipped out my phone and wrote a text message under the table to Becka, "Dating rule 1: Take off your panties and give them to me."

It was maybe a rather blunt text and I could feel her leg softly kicking me as she read my instruction, but moments later Becka excused herself to go to the bathroom, and she came back later looking rather embarrassed. I wouldn't expect anyone else to notice but I knew, she was now naked under that dress. After she sat down, I felt her hand slip something to me under the table, and I felt the thin fabric between my thumb and index finger. It was a lacey thong. I gave her a warm smile and leaned in to give her a kiss on her cheek as I pocketed her thong. Later after dessert, we were enjoying a few drinks and the conversation was slowly becoming more interesting as we seemed to have handled every single business related one already. This is when I carefully let a hand drop under the table onto Becka's leg. She didn't even blink as I kept sliding my hand further up her thigh, until I reached her dress. I let it wander further and Becka brushed a lock of her hair from her face and started to blush as my hand brushed against the smooth skin of her inner thighs, just inches away from her naked pussy.

She was still blushing as we wrapped up dinner and said goodbye to the other couples. To the others it would probably look like she was getting tipsy, but I saw it as a sign that I was getting to her. Maybe she was getting horny. I couldn't wait to get her home and as we stood on the sidewalk waiting for a taxi, I put my jacket over her shoulders and then moved in closer to wrap my arm around her waist. She felt amazing against my side and I couldn't wait to get her home. Once in the backseat I moved in to sit right next to her and as we drove off into the night towards my hotel, she stared at me with wide eyes as I leaned in to give her a kiss. Her lips felt full and soft and she almost shivered as the kiss grew more intense and my hand once more found its way to her legs. My hand trailed from her knee up to the hem of her dress and just as I had at dinner, I continued to slide my hand in under her dress, this time until my fingers brushed against her pussy. She almost froze but didn't break the kiss and as my fingers kept brushing against the inner most part of her soft legs, I could feel her breath getting more strained and to my joy I quickly found her pussy was starting to get wet as my fingers kept sliding over her.

If the cab driver from last week had given me a look of sympathy, this driver gave me one of envy. He must have caught a glimpse of us making out in the backseat and maybe even my hand up her dress. He gave me a thumbs up and a smile as he drove off, leaving us standing right outside the entrance to my place. As I once more wrapped my arm around her waist, I could feel her hesitate and she turned to look up at me.

"Before we go inside," she said with a hint of worry in her tone, "I just want to know what you will do to me."

"If you feel I'm doing this to you," I started with a sigh, "we might as well call it a night and we can go back to being colleagues," I said, my entire body and mind aching for her to see it through.

"There's however very little I won't do with my girl after a night out like this," I continued, as I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "so if you are serious about being my girlfriend you better be ready for anything."

She only stared with her pretty blue eyes wide open, but to my delight she gave me a sweet blushing smile and as I started to walk towards the door she followed along. We caught a few glances from the staff as we made our way through the lobby, and Sam wiggled her eyebrows at me. Becka kept her gaze straight and only relaxed once we were inside my apartment.

There was a moment of almost uncomfortable silence as we made our way into my living room. She stood over by the bar and seemed to consider having another drink. I let my eyes take in her full frame and knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her any longer. As I moved up behind her I felt her flinch but then relax when I placed my palms on her bare arms. I trailed them up and down her arms as I leaned in to plant a kiss on the side of her neck. I could feel her getting goosebumps as my lips brushed up towards her ear and I whispered to her.

"I will turn you around now, and then you will get on your knees and suck my cock," I whispered and felt a slight shiver in her arms. Once she did turn, she had a warm almost embarrassed look in her eyes and I watched in bewilderment as she slowly lowered herself until she was on her knees in front of me.

She never broke eye-contact until my shaking hands reached to unzip my pants and I reached in and pulled out my fully erect cock. Her eyes went even wider as she saw me slowly run my hand up its full length before I pointed to straight towards her face. After having dreamt of this moment for so long, and with her full red lips just inches from my cock now, I was so horny I reached out with my free hand and ran my palm against her cheek, gently lifting her gaze to meet mine again.

"I've dreamt of this since I first met you," I sighed as my hand went up to grab a full hand of her red hair, as the other slowly guided my shaft against her mouth. I felt my knees almost buckle as the tip made contact with her red lips. Her eyes were once more fixed on mine as I rubbed the tip around her red lips a few times before she slowly parted them and let me slide my cock into her mouth. With one hand still firmly at the back of her head I took the other from my shaft to gently stroke her cheek as my hips moved forward to push more and more of my cock into her warm mouth. Her red lips felt like velvet against my cock and with her blue eyes fixed on my gaze I was amazed I just didn't blow my load then and there.

I held her head still with both my hands now and she gave off a soft muffled moan each time I used my hips to slowly slide my cock deeper into her mouth. I was fucking her mouth, and she seemed almost surprised that she was letting me. She kept meeting my slow thrust with her sucking mouth as I let go of hear head and unbuttoned my shirt. If just the sight of her red lips around my cock was enough to almost make me cum, fucking her mouth like this most definitely would, and I knew I wanted more tonight. Her red lipstick was smeared around her lips and on my cock as I withdrew from her mouth and she let her tongue trail around her lips, almost as if tasting my precum, as I offered her a hand and let her stand up again in front of me.

I was now beyond horny and acting on pure instinct. My hand once more found her hair and I took a firm grip and guided her to lean over the bar, as my other hand wandered up the backside of her leg until I finally got to feel her firm ass. I quote forcefully let my hand grab at her tight buttocks and her she almost yelped as I pulled up her dress to expose her naked ass. With her panties in my pocket she was already naked under and my hand quickly found its way between her cheeks to feel her soaked pussy. She was so wet my finger slid right inside her, making her moan and arch her back, grinding her pussy back against my hand. I let my other hand drop from her hair now and searched for the zipper in her dress. I found it but needed both hands to get it open and she let out an almost disappointed moan as I pulled my fingers from her wet pussy. She stood up though and swirled around until she was facing me and slowly let her dress fall to the floor. With grace she reached out to unclip her strapless bra and I gasped as she let it drop too and she was standing completely naked in front of me.