Wish Box Ch. 11 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes trailed up her body, amazed at how each and every inch of her was toned to perfection. Perfectly shaped legs, flat belly, and large natural tits that stood straight out. My mouth watered as I leaned in and kissed her nipples. My hands trailed up to feel her soft tits and I could feel her grind her lower body against my leg as I kept groping and kissing all over her chest. Meanwhile her hands found my belt and she unbuckled my pants and I let them fall to the floor where I stepped out of them. I needed to taste her so I took a grip around her waist and almost carried her off towards the couch, my face still buried in between her marvelous tits. I fell down on top of her and quickly moved in to kiss both her nipples again, and then I trailed down her belly, planting wet kisses all over her until my lips were just above her pussy. She parted her legs and pushed herself up towards me and I let my tongue slide against her wet slit.

Her entire body froze at first until she let out a loud moan and fell back limp in the couch, letting my tongue part her pussy lips and flicker up and down until I found her little bead of a clitoris. She started to shake as I flickered my tongue over it and when I once more slid a finger inside her pussy she started to shiver and after just a moment she screamed out in an orgasm, jerking her hips up against my tongue and lips. Before she had a chance to relax though I was out of my boxers and settled myself in between her legs on the couch. She gasped as I pushed my cock deep inside her and started to pump myself into her.

"Mh yes," she moaned, "fuck me," she moaned as I came to a halt, with all my length buried deep inside her still pulsating pussy. I took a grip around her leg and placed it on my shoulder and then slowly and methodically started to pump my cock into her, loving the view of her sweet face as she looked up at me with a confused smile. She was so pretty and finally she was mine. There was no doubt the box had made her both sexually attracted to me and willing to do anything to be my girlfriend. She seemed almost dazed now from her earlier orgasm and she shut her eyes and seemed relaxed as I plowed into her pussy. I knew I had her, and I knew I wanted it all, and with my dick still deep inside her I moved until I was leaning over her on my arms, and we met in a deep wet kiss.

She opened her eyes and looked surprised as I broke the kiss and sat up in the couch, pulling my dick out of her wet pussy. She seemed uncertain as I moved to spread her legs even further and but smiled as I moved my dick closer again. I was almost ready to blow my load, but before I came, I knew I needed to really test her resolve so as I moved in closer my dick slid down past her pussy and I pushed my head against her tight pink little asshole. She didn't seem to notice at first but her eyes popped wide and she almost jumped back as she felt my cock rub up against her ass. Our eyes met and for a few seconds I saw her look go from total surprise and almost fear, to a determined smile, and as she relaxed and leaned back into the couch I moved further forward and with a steady grip around my shaft I pushed the tip of my cock inside her tight ass.

She let out a groan and bit her lower lip as I slid inside her and I could see her face form a grimace as I slowly pushed deeper. I slowly started to fuck her tight ass with just the tip, slowly and gently moving further with each stroke until I had half my length up her butt. There, to my surprise, her hand reached out and she started to rub her pussy and as I started to fuck her more firmly, she once more tensed up and came hard in a second orgasm, even more powerful than her first. I slammed my cock into her ass a few more time as she came, but just as I was about to unload, I fell out of her and on instinct I grabbed my shaft and started to jerk it, splashing my load all over her belly and tits. As I kept jerking, I pushed myself further up between her legs, sending my last spurts all the way to her face. Becka was still lost in her own orgasm and didn't even seem to notice she had my cum dripping over her nose and chin as she fell back in the couch.

I plunged down on the floor, sitting with my back against the couch trying to catch my breath. I had just experienced the most intense orgasm in my life, and as I looked up at Becka she now seemed aware her entire upper body was covered in my load and she seemed to be searching for something to wipe it off with. She saw me smile at her, and I gestured for her to feel her face and that's when she reached up looked even more embarrassed as she wiped the cum off her nose.

"That was," she panted and fell silent, "no-one ever done that to me before."

"Done what?" I said, trying to sound innocent, but gave her a knowing smile.

"Treated me like a ..." she trailed off.

"A woman?" I interrupted her.

"No," she said with something between a sigh and a chuckle. She then turned to look at me and gave me a more serious look.

"Like I was yours," she continued.

"Well, you wanted to be my girlfriend, didn't you" I said and raised a brow, "this is kind of what girlfriends do."

I turned on the floor and put my hand on her cheek, softly wiping the last drops of cum from her face with my thumb and then smiled at her.

"You're the most beautiful woman I have ever met," I said, which made her blush a bit and her eyes for once darted away from mine.

"I'll have to admit that if you will be girlfriend, I will want to do this again, lots of times," I continued, "but I'll never push you into anything you don't want to do." I almost felt ashamed knowing it was only the power of the magic box that had made this possible to begin with, but Becka took my hand in hers, and just shook her head.

"What I mean is," she said once more looking straight at me with her blue eyes, "no one has ever done anything like that to me before, but I liked it. I hope that doesn't make me a slut."

"You're not a slut," I smiled, "you're just a very dedicated girlfriend," I said making her let out a small laugh.

"And you could probably need a towel," I continued and I pushed myself off the floor and went to grab her some paper towels. She took them with a nod and wiped off her chest and belly and then stood up.

"You can use my shower if you want," I said, with a relaxed smile on my face as I went to gather my clothes, "I know I need one."

With that I went to the bathroom and after a minute or so standing under the warm water I heard the shower cabin open and Becka joined me. We didn't say a word as we let the hot water run down our bodies. I let my hands run all over her once more, soaping her up and washing her clean again. She returned the favor, washing my back, and my cock too, making me start to feel I could be ready for a second round soon. I left Becka in the shower and dried off, and a few minutes later she joined me in my bedroom. I didn't know if she was going to stay the night or not, but as she moved in closer in bed and rested her head on my shoulder, and I felt her hand trail down my chest I could relax and before I knew it she was on top of me, riding my once more hard cock until I emptied my second load deep inside her sweet pussy.

Over the next couple of months, we did make a name for ourselves as up and coming business developers. We also made a deal that she would suck my cock in the dressing room every time she forced me to go shopping, so within a year I also ended up nominated best dressed IT-millionaire in several fashion magazines. I could wear a suit or two, if it meant I could feel her slide her hot red lips around my cock until I came in her mouth.

As time went on, we had built ourselves a small empire with businesses all over the country. Becka was indeed a dedicated girlfriend, and eventually wife, always at my side making sure I did my job. With the help of the box I could keep my setup at the hotel and even spread it further around the world, keeping a steady stream of hot women willing to have sex with me. No-one though, could ever match Becka. Each time I had a breakthrough in my career she would turn extra wild, so it was no surprise to me she suggested we should start inviting the girls form the hotels into our bedroom, the evening I asked her how she would feel about becoming First Lady.

THE END