Wish Granted: The Unicorn

Story Info
The genie grants her birthday wish.
1.2k words
4.45
12.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

This story is a companion piece to my earlier story "Wish Granted" and any stories in the "Wish Granted" series.

You don't have to read those to understand this story. They are all meant to make sense individually, as well as together.

The main character is reluctant to deal with the genie, but willingly and happily participates in the sexual activities with a different character. Relevant trigger warnings apply.

Please take care of yourself.

***********************************

Marshmallow skin, chestnut eyes, and chin-length mocha waves, Ava slouched in bed. Her silk robe wrinkled.

It was her birthday, twenty-two.

The Parisian native stayed at a ritzy hotel in Monaco. The sheets were Egyptian cotton, mimosas were always available, and the Jacuzzi jets pistoled her clit to the heavens.

But she was still alone. And her crypt-keeper husband was still out fucking anything barely-legal that had a pulse.

On. Her. Birthday.

"Husbands, am I right?"

Ava whipped toward the unknown voice of a woman.

"Or at least yours..."

The woman had French vanilla skin, Oreo-black hair, and wore a red velvet, Westernized kimono.

"Uh, who are you?"

"I'm a genie! And I'm here to grant your wish."

Ava glanced around the room as if looking for a way to break the fourth wall in a film she didn't know she was a part of. Probably Deadpool. That was her favorite.

"Oh-kayyy," she said, "well, that's great. You can tell Dave I had an awesome time. I just want to sleep though, honestly. Nothing personal. Thanks and goodbye."

"I didn't show for the cradle-robber," the self-proclaimed genie laughed.

She appeared right behind her.

"Boo!"

"OH FUCKING" Ava jumped off the bed. "What, you're a magician? Cool. Awesome. Please get the fuck out."

"You had that dream this morning about getting piped by a unicorn, like always. I'm here to make your wish come true."

Ava stilled. "...how would you know about that?"

"Like I said. Genie."

They appeared in a meadow.

"SHITTINGFUCK-"

"Yes, mortals tend to be surprised."

"No fucking way. No actual fucking way. I'm dreaming." She slapped herself hard across the face and fell to the clovers below. "...ow."

"Hmm. I almost respect that."

Then, Ava saw it.

A towering beast of sprinkled crystals and amethysts, braided caramel mane, pounding hooves, and the blackest eyes she'd ever seen. But above all else, a long, shining horn.

Her eyes glossed as she stared open-mouthed.

She walked toward it, reaching out to touch above the snout before her. "I..."

Ava turned to face the genie. "Do I really get to-" she giggled, looking back to the unicorn. "Do you want-"

A sweet whinny blasted her in the face.

She fell to the ground and the unicorn nuzzled against her neck. "Oh..." she laughed.

"Well, I'll be around," the genie said, "scream if you need me. Preferably something like 'genie, I need you' because I don't plan on showing for 'fuck me, horsey.'"

"Uh-huh, cool." Ava didn't tear her gaze from the beast before her as the genie vanished.

She smiled. "I just.. Can't believe you're real. You're really real."

The unicorn's surprisingly pleasant tongue graced the tear rolling down Ava's face.

"I..." she giggled through tears "could I..."

The unicorn kicked upright with a melodic whinny, and returned to meet the young woman.

Its horn tore at the silk robe, which somehow fell to the ground completely intact.

Unicorn magic? Genie magic? It didn't matter.

Her marshmallow skin shined in the dim morning light, kissed by the crisp air and the clovers and flower petals beneath her feet and between her toes.

Her lips pressed against the unicorn's head, and onto its legs and underside.

The unicock grew bigger and harder before her chestnut eyes.

Ava's soft lips kissed upon it. Her tongue gently licked the head and along the shaft.

Her mouth stretched to take in the unicorn's size, choking through tear-filled eyes and breathing an air of fresh peanut butter blossoms through her nose.

Her throat bulged as she sucked upon the unicock. Her mouth filled with tastes of blueberry muffins, fluffy breads, yellow-vanilla cupcakes, and many desserts she could recognize, and those she could not.

They somehow remained distinct. Instead of a harsh blend, she could taste all things individually, even simultaneously.

A gargled giggle escaped her, as best as anything could.

She grasped her hands around the unicock as she continued sucking it tight, harder and faster through the melodic whinnies of the unicorn, running saliva-wet fingers along the balls.

The unicorn seemed to pant, and swung her suddenly into the open air. She again fell to the clovers and flower petals below.

The snout spread her legs and licked her entire vulva with a single flick of the tongue.

It.. or he, she supposed. He bowed to her, perhaps gesturing her to wrap around him.

Ava grabbed the nearby silk robe and slung it around the unicorn, holding it tightly as she wrapped her legs around him.

The unicock ran against her folds and stood at her entrance, and as if magnetically, pressed into her.

She moaned as a cock bigger than a grown man's arm entered her. How it even fit, she didn't know, and definitely didn't care.

Slow. Steady. Divine.

Ava moaned harder. Breathed harder.

She saw a spectrum of indescribable colors, waves of light humans couldn't process, yet she did.

The cock went deeper inside of her, bulging in her abdomen, glowing so bright it emanated throughout her entire body.

All the colors of the wind danced around them. All the sweet tastes and scents kissed Ava, and the unicock started twirling in her human pussy.

She breathed violently as the unicorn filled her completely, holding tight to her silk robe.

Thinking nothing. Feeling everything.

She twitched and squirmed, instinctively grasping the silk hard.

Screams and whinnies shattered the winds into a chaos of light. Ava's entire being pulsated. Her ass and thighs, her chest and arms and feet, her face, her neck, even the tips of her long lashes. Everywhere.

The unicorn came hard, frosting her human self into breathless, soundless bliss.

Her fingers slipped from the silk and she met the ground yet again, but the unicorn came still.

Thick and sweet unicum covered her shining white body like a divine waterfall, sinking into her flesh.

Even when in her eyes, it felt soft and smooth. Her vision became clear and crisp, more than ever before.

Her hearing perfected. Her senses heightened. Her posture corrected, as she'd later learn.

After a final barrel of unicum and a wind-filled whinny, the unicorn licked her cheek and trotted off in the rainbow mist.

"Looks like things went well." The genie stood above Ava, who was sure she must've teleported there.

"Mm..." Ava twitched.

The genie laughed and moved rhythmically. "There. Things went well?"

"Yes... Yeah..." Ava said, "it was... I can't even describe it. Is this heaven?"

They appeared again in the Monaco suite.

"It was technically Japan, but the details are more complex."

She giggled. "Genie-wait, do you have a name? You must have a name."

"Yes. Continue."

"I love... I love you so much. Can I hug you?"

"No."

"Aww," Ava sighed. "Oh, it's because I'm covered in cum? Because that actually makes a lot of sense."

"More because you'd turn to a pillar of salt, but I suppose that too."

"...oh..." Ava caressed her nearby silk. "Are you... are you God?"

"I'm a genie," she smiled. And with that, the genie vanished.

But Ava was relaxed, content, and warm with unicum.

Best. Birthday. Ever.