All Comments on 'Wish Upon a Song Ch. 00'

by LootGamingNick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A wonderful start

I love the genie stories. I wish you continuous good luck to making many many more imaginative chapters. 5/5 *

jwbailey00jwbailey00about 9 years ago
good concept

but you need some editting help. I noticed you didn't capitalize Crystal's name once and you used the word "quite" instead of "quiet". A couple of small mistakes but overall a very good start.

SasamurSasamurabout 9 years ago
Good Start

Please keep the story going on and finish it.

There are two great genie stories here on lit but both are not finished.

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
A Good Start...

I enjoyed reading the 1st chapter of your 1st story in Lit and I look forward to ready more. Thank you for sharing.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
I Agree

Good start! I Hope you keep this going.

LootGamingNickLootGamingNickabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you all for the positive feedback I am almost done with chapter 01 so it should be getting uploaded soon. I hope to continue on and see what I can do with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not bad for a prologue.

This was a real good way to start the story. You gave the characters history and how things were going on in their life. Not a lot of people will do that and it makes it to where the story is lacking. You did great on how he obtained the item that held the genie in a unique way that I haven't read yet in any other story. Then you leave it to where it's a cliffhanger for the story to start. Like I said not bad for a prologue. Now we need to see how you are going to develop the rest of the story. So far I will give you a 5 star. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous