Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 10

Story Info
The hottest teacher in school is freely used by her student!
7.5k words
4.67
26.1k
40

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Teacher Used by Her Student

Ms. Aurora O'Donnell - Day 3

My first class after lunch filed in as I bent naked over my desk facing them. My big boobs swayed before me. My boobs jiggled as it hurts my rump out at my new boyfriend, Harry. He was one of my students, ten years younger than me.

Thanks to Tony, I was being used as Harry's loving boyfriend. No more being a lesbian. I was straight for Harry. I loved him so much. I was giddy to be used this way. Tony wanted me to love Harry until the day I died, I would.

We would be married.

I would do any sex act Harry wanted when he wanted. That was another way Tony used me. It was amazing. I smiled foolishly at my biology students as Harry slid his cock into my butt-crack. He wanted to try anal.

"Yes, yes, sodomize me," I moaned as my students set down. "Oh, everyone, I'm dating Harry. I love him so much. We're going to get married!"

"Yes!" he groaned as he found my asshole. He thrust against me.

"Congrats, Ms. O'Donnell," Marcy said as she sat down in the front row.

I smiled at her as my anal ring widened and widened. Lubed by my pussy, his dick spread my backdoor open wider and wider. I had fingers in my asshole, but never something as big and amazing as Harry's dick. My boyfriend thrust against me.

I squealed in delight as he popped into my asshole. He sank into me. My big boobs jiggled as I clenched on the desk. I groaned as he sank more and more into my bowels. My students were all settling down.

"For today," I groaned. "Read from Chapter Two. Cellular Mitosis. After Harry is done with me, we'll talk about it."

"When I'm done," Harry grunted as more and more of his amazing dick sank into my bowels.

He bottomed out in me. I groaned at the delight of having so much of his cock in me. All that dick stretched me out. It was just so damned good. I was so glad to have it. Just so thrilled to have all that big dick in me.

My entire body quivered in delight as he drew back his cock. My students flipped open their textbooks as my bowels clamped down on his big dick. That felt so good. The heat melted down to my sloppy cunt.

Jizz ran down my thighs. I loved it as he thrust back into my bowels. I gasped out in delight, my back arching. My boobs bounced before me. I gripped my desk as he drew back again. The heat rushed through me. He slammed back into me, his crotch slapping my butt-cheeks.

"Fuck!" he groaned.

"I know," I gasped. "Oh, girls, getting sodomized by your boyfriend is amazing! You should all try anal with your boyfriends!"

"Yes, yes, yes," groaned Harry as he pummeled my asshole.

He churned up my bowels with his big dick. I whimpered in delight, savoring that wonderful cock burying into me with all that he had. He drove me wild. My anal sheath squeezed down on him, loving the heat building and building in me.

I rose toward such a mighty burst of delight. I would have a huge one. I couldn't wait for the pleasure to burst out of me. I groaned at the heat churning up my asshole. He fucked me so hard and fast. He buried into me with all that he had.

I loved him fucking me like that. He pounded me with such force. His nuts slapped into my taint. I wanted his cum spurting into my anal sheath. His hands slid around my body. He found my boobs and squeezed them.

"I love being ass-fucked by my boyfriend so much!" I moaned to my class as Harry slammed his big dick into my bowels. "I'm going to cum from being ass-fucked by my boyfriend!"

"Yeah, you are!" growled Harry. "I'm just that good."

"So good," I whimpered, loving the way he felt pounding away at me.

He thrust in and out of me with all that he had. It was just such a wonderful moment to have him fucking me. I loved this so much. I savored his cock plowing to the hilt in my bowels. He thrust into me with all that I had.

I loved it so much. I savored the way that he fucked me. I enjoyed every last second of his dick plowing into my bowels. My orgasm built and built with his every thrust. He fucked me hard and fast. He thrust into me with such force.

It was spectacular to have him pounding me like this. He buried into me with all that he had. It was outstanding to have him doing that. He thrust into me again and again. I loved it so much. I savored the heat sweeping over me.

I groaned, savoring that big dick plowing into my asshole again and again. Pussy cream dripped down my thighs. My students glanced up from their reading to see me being fucked. I smiled at them, loving this so much.

"Harry!" I groaned.

I loved this so much. I savored this heat with all that I had. I groaned, enjoying the delight of this moment. I savored every second of that big dick burying into me. I moaned in delight at that big cock pounding my asshole.

"Aurora!" he gasped, his hands squeezing my tits. He pounded me with all that he had. It was so great to have him burying into me. I shuddered, loving that big dick fucking my asshole. He rammed into me with all that he had. It was just a joy to feel him do that. "God, I love you!"

"I love you, too!" I moaned as he buried to the hilt in my asshole.

That set me off. The words as much as the joy of having his big dick pounding into my asshole. I shuddered as I burst in delight. The waves of passion washed over me. They were just so amazing to feel. The pleasure drowned my thoughts.

"Fuck!" he gasped as he buried into my spasming asshole. He erupted.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, the heat sweeping through me as his cum pumped into my bowels.

My asshole writhed around his spurting cock. He erupted into me again and again. He flooded me with all that he had. I loved his cock spurting into me with such force. It was fabulous to have all that cum pumping into me.

It was spectacular to be filled with his jizz. I loved it so much. I savored every second of him pumping his cum into me. He filled me up with all his jizz. It was a spectacular treat. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as he spurted into me again and again. "Harry!"

"Aurora!" he groaned, squeezing my tits. My asshole milked out his final spurt of cum. "God, I really, really love you!"

Yes, there was no more being a dyke for me. I was all in on cocks. His cock. "I love you so much!" My orgasm peaked in me. "Mmm, Harry!"

I straightened in his arms and turned my head. My asshole clamped down on his dick. Our lips met over my shoulder. We kissed as he fondled my big boobs. The rustle of pages turning and the creaking caused by fidgeting students filled the air.

He broke the dick clean and asked, "Will you suck my dick clean?"

A wave of heat rushed through me. "Of course, I love you. You never have to ask. Doing whatever you want is how I'm being used, and it makes me so happy to be used. And because I love you so much."

He pulled his cock out of my asshole. "Girls, suck your boyfriends' dicks clean after anal. They'll love it!"

Gasps echoed through the room as I turned around and dropped to my knees. Students were often shocked or surprised by what they learned. That was a valuable thing. I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his dirty dick.

It was so glorious to taste my sour asshole on his dick. He stood over me while my students read from their textbooks. I savored that earthy musk. This was proof that I loved being used by Tony. I would do whatever he wanted.

And he wanted me to love Harry.

I would be Harry's girlfriend, his wife, until the day I died. I would love him with all my heart. I did love him. My cheeks hollowed as I proved it. My tongue danced around his cock with such passion. I wouldn't do such a dirty, demeaning act for anyone but the man I loved.

And for Tony.

He groaned as I polished his pole. He loved my mouth sliding up and down his dick. He groaned as I did that. I cleaned him up, the sour flavor of my asshole fading with every second that I suckled on him. He groaned in delight.

I winked at him.

"You're the best girlfriend, Aurora," he groaned. "Just the fucking best!"

I squealed in delight. I was so glad to give him such pleasure. I suckled on him, my cheeks hollowing from the force. It was so wonderful to blow him. The salty flavor of his precum swelled, replacing the dirty taste of my ass.

I cleaned him thoroughly. My tongue danced around him. He groaned, his face twisting in delight. I was so happy. I clenched my cunt tight as I suckled on him. I nursed with all my might on his dick. My cheeks hollowed as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his cock. He nodded in delight, smiling at me.

I winked back up at him. I was so glad that he was enjoying what I did to him.

My cheeks hollowed with the force of my suction. This was so naughty. I shuddered, my hips wiggling from side to side. Pussy cream dripped down my thighs. My heart pounded in my chest as I loved him.

"Fuck," he groaned. "I'm going to flood your mouth with so much cum."

What an amazing thing to hear my boyfriend say.

He stroked his fingers through my hair as I bobbed my head. My naked tits jiggled as I loved his cock. I hurtled toward that moment when I would gulp down his cum. He groaned, his dick twitching in my mouth. A big smile spread on his lips.

I moaned around his dick. I loved his taste. This was so good. He had to be close. I cupped his balls. Did guys like this? I was a biology teacher, so I knew to be gentle with them. I massaged them lightly. His dick twitched in my mouth.

"Damn," he groaned. "My balls are full of all the cum you're going to guzzle down, Aurora."

That was so amazing to hear. I loved how his nuts twitched. I massaged them as I suckled on them. The salty flavor of his precum grew stronger and stronger. His cock twitched in my mouth. I nursed on him with all my might.

"Fuck!" he gasped and erupted.

My pussy clenched at the wonderful moment of having his cum spurting into my mouth. I gulped down his cum. I swallowed all that spunk as his jizz dripped out of my asshole. This was such an amazing moment. I loved this so much.

I was so happy to gulp down his cum. I swallowed all of it. I was so happy to gulp down every last drop of his spunk. He had such delicious jizz. I groaned, my eyes squeezing shut at the warmth of his spunk spilling down my throat.

I gulped it all down. I swallowed every last drop of this jizz. It was just incredible. I shuddered, swallowing all that spunk. It spilled down my throat. It was just an incredible treat to enjoy every bit of his jizz.

"Damn," he groaned and fired the last of his cum into my mouth.

I slid my mouth off his cock and gulped it down. "Mmm, that was so good. I love you so much, Harry."

He grinned down at me. "I suppose I should let you teach your class instead of fucking you hard right here on your desk."

"Screw my class," I moaned as I rose, sliding my arms around his neck, my big boobs pressing into his chest.

"I'd rather screw you!"

I kissed him as he pushed me back on my desk, his hard cock so eager to fuck me. I was so glad that Tony wanted me to love him. He was amazing. I would be so happy every day of my life thanks to that amazing man.

And to Harry, of course.

I loved him so much.

And that dick of his sliding into my cunt. It was just so wonderful.

* * *

Tony Carter

Darin watched as I made out with his girlfriend. Angela was still naked. I had kept her that way all day long as I fucked her and some other girls. I had too many male teachers, though. I could see that Darin was waiting to talk to his girlfriend.

Not that he could touch her.

I broke the kiss and said, "Darin is waiting for you."

"And?" she asked. "Are you done using me? That's what's important."

"Not even close," I said, noticing the bike rack. It was made of steel pipes shaped like upside-down use buried into the concrete. About a half-dozen of them. "Grab the rack, bend over, and beg me to fuck your cunt."

"I'm glad you haven't gotten tired of my cunt," she moaned.

How could I get tired of her cunt? I wanted to just enjoy her pussy night and day. Hers. My little sister's. Mom. Jenny Bishop. Bitch. Even Mrs. Bishop.

I smiled as Angela spun from me and grabbed the bike rack. She bent over, her pussy lips red and swollen from being fucked, dried cum streaking her shaved vulva. She wiggled it at me. I could do anything.

Even make some rich man give me his trophy wife and all his money.

I supposed I'd have to find the right sexy trophy wife with a rich husband, but that was for later. Right now, I was heading to fuck her. Darin watched on. I nodded to him and winked. A few other guys hanging with him sniggered.

His face went red as he was about to be cuckolded again.

I unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. I pressed it into her pussy lips. I rubbed at the back of my neck. Shouldn't there be something... there...? I shook my head and gripped her hips. I stared right at Darin and buried my cock into his girlfriend's pussy.

"Tony!" she moaned in throaty delight, her cunt swallowing my dick. "Oh, yes, yes, Tony, that's what I need!"

"I know," I groaned, savoring her pussy squeezing down around me. "I know just what you need. Mmm, you're my slut, after all."

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I drew back. "Yours. Use me!"

I plunged back into her cunt. I buried into the hilt in her pussy, my nuts slapping into her balls. She had such a tight pussy. I loved the feel of her gripping me. I glanced to my right. Bitch and Debbie were waiting for me, my sisters looking so sexy.

I hoped Mom bought those items I asked for.

I knew she had.

I thrust away at Angela's pussy. I fucked her cunt with force. I pounded her with all that I had. I loved burying into her cunt. I savored her hot pussy gripping my dick. She felt so good around my cock. Her gasps and moans echoed through the air.

I loved fucking her for all the world to see. I savored the way Darin glowered. My bully didn't like seeing me with his girl, which made fucking her cunt all the more sweeter. I plundered her twat to the fullest, enjoying every last second of fucking her like this.

"Oh, Tony," whimpered Angela as I fucked into her twat. "Yes, yes, I love being used by your big dick!"

"I know," I groaned, pounding her hard and fast. I churned her up with all that I had. It was so good to fuck her hard. "Shit!"

Darin paced back and forth as I pounded his girl in the twat. I fucked her with force, reveling in her pussy clamping down on me. She held me tight with that hot cunt of hers. I hurtled toward my orgasm. I would have a might explosion of bliss in her cunt.

My nuts slapped into her twat. Right against her clit. She moaned every time, her head tossing. It was so hot to fuck the sexy cheerleader. I slid my hands around her body and found her breasts. I gripped her tits as I pounded her.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Darin, I love fucking your girl!"

He glared at me.

I grinned and thrust deep and hard into her pussy. I loved the way that Angela held me tight. Her hot flesh brought me closer and closer to cumming in her. I would flood her with all that I had. She would be full of my cum.

I might even breed her.

That thought had me churning her up. She groaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock. She felt so good as I buried into her cunt. She tossed her head, her cunt massaging my cock with her sweet and silky delight.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned. "Oh, Darin, I'm going to cum on a real stud's dick! On Tony's huge cock! Yes!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock. I loved the way her flesh spasmed around me. I buried into her and just enjoyed her silky massage. The pressure at the tip of my dick hit that bursting point. I growled out in delight.

I erupted into her cunt.

"Yes!" I snarled as I used the sexy cheerleader while her meathead boyfriend watched.

My jizz spurted into her writhing pussy again and again. I filled her up with all the cum that I had. It was so great to fuck into her like this. To dump all my spunk into her. A wave of heat rushed through me. A big smile spread on my lips.

I felt so good. I enjoyed every last second of being in her cunt. Every last moment of her hot pussy gripping my dick. She had such an exciting cunt around my cock. L loved being in her. I savored every last second of that hot twat being around my dick.

"Damn," I groaned as her pussy suckled at my dick. "That's good."

"So good!" she whimpered as I flooded her with the last of my cum.

I felt good as Harry and Ms. O'Donnell walked by. They were holding hands. My friend grinned at me and flashed me a thumbs-up. It looked like they were heading home together. Ms. O'Donnell was one hot redhead.

I'd have to use her one of these days. Harry wouldn't care. After all, I made sure they were together and happy. I loved doing something nice for my friends. Andy and Rita would be happy together, too. I pulled out of Angela. I had instructions for her.

* * *

Angela Meyers

"You are going to have Darin take you to a sex shop where he'll buy a leash and collar," Tony said. "Then tomorrow at school, he's going to collar you and hand me the leash, giving you to me. You'll be my sex slave from then on."

"Sure," I said and kissed him. "I can't wait to be used like that."

"You can get dressed," he said and motioned to his two sisters who were waiting. The younger sister darted up and took his arm. The older trailed behind him with her head bowed. That would be me, wouldn't it."

I pulled out my clothes and dressed quickly. It was nice having clothes on. Then I sauntered over to my waiting boyfriend. Darin glowered. He was so pathetic. I was glad I would be Tony's starting tomorrow.

"What?" Darin growled.

"You have to buy me a collar and leash," I said. "That's how Tony wants to use you. Tomorrow, you'll collar me and hand me over to Tony. I'll be his sex slave for the rest of my life. Now let's go and buy the leash."

"What?" he snarled. "That little... I..." He growled and punched the side of the school building. He was so angry all the time. It was so annoying.

"So let's go," I purred. "This is how Tony is being used. Isn't wonderful? This is the last time we'll do anything together. Ooh, let's hurry up! Drive!"

He glowered at me. I didn't care. I was so done with him. I would be owned by Tony. I was such a lucky girl. Like his big sister Bitch. I hummed in delight as I rushed to Darin's car. I reached it only to find him slouching slowly toward me.

Idiot.

* * *

Heidi Schmidt

I was so excited as I came downstairs. My husband was watching the TV. It was almost time for Tony to walk home for college. I had to be outside ready to greet him as I "gardened." My asshole tingled as I remembered him fucking my asshole on Saturday.

Two days ago. It had been so wonderful to be used by the boy who lived down the street.

"Honey," I said and bent over before him. "Are my panties visible?"

"What?" he asked. "Why would you want that?"

"So Tony will want to use my asshole again."

"Oh, okay." He sighed. "Sorry, honey. I can't see them."

"Shoot." I rolled up the hem of my skirt. It was so short now. I felt so daring. A big slut. I bent over this time. "How about now?"

"Yep," Rick said. "Wow, those are some nice panties. I've never seen you wear anything like that before. They're racy."

"I bought them today." I flashed a look over my shoulder. "I hope he likes them."

"They are sexy." Rick grinned at me. "Yeah, he will. Even a eunuch would get hard seeing you in those panties."

"Great," I said and rushed out the door to get into position. I just so wanted to be used again. I had never known that anal sex could be so amazing, but it was. I just had to have that hunk use me. It would be so incredible.

I was so lucky to live on his street.

* * *

Tony Carter

12