Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned onto my street, my little sister Debbie clinging to my arm. She was such a cute thing. I was glad she was my mistress. Jenny would be my wife, Bitch my sex slave, and Mom would be my slutty mommy. I had such plans for them all.

And for Angela. She would be sex slave number 2.

We were halfway down our street when we passed the Schmidts' house. There was Mrs. Schmidt on her knees before her flowerbed in a short, white skirt. She bent over and her skirt rode up to reveal her ass and her panties that were...

"Holy shit," I groaned.

"Wow," my little sister said.

Mrs. Schmidt wore a pair of black panties. The fabric clung to her pussy but across the rump, it was just a bunch of thin strips that formed a sort of fan shape that went to the waistband. Not a bit of it covered her crack.

Her asshole winked at me.

My dick throbbed in delight as I remembered how great it was to fuck her asshole on Saturday. I grinned. It was clear that Mrs. Schmidt wanted to be used again. The blonde MILF was fucking hot. I didn't have a problem with it at all.

"Nice panties," I said as I broke away from my little sister. Bitch trailed after me.

"Oh, these?" Mrs. Schmidt said, glancing at me over her shoulder. Her cheeks were bright red, her eyes blue with lust. "Just something cute I found at the store. Like them?"

I chuckled. "I love them. Mmm, do you want to be used, Mrs. Schmidt?"

"Only if you want to use me, Tony," she said.

I whipped out my cock and dropped to my knees. I loved how every woman was my free-use slut. I pressed my cock into her crack. These panties were wild. I reached her asshole and nuzzled against her. She moaned in delight as she widened and widened.

Her husband watched from the window. He witnessed me cucking him while he sipped at his coffee mug. I grinned at him as his wife's anal ring surrendered to my dick. I slid into her velvety bowels. Mrs. Schmidt's groaned in delight as she swallowed me.

"Oh, Tony," she groaned.

"Damn," I said, savoring that heat.

"Ooh, bugger her so hard, big brother," Debbie shouted behind me. My little sister was such a blessing.

I sank to the hilt in Mrs. Schmidt's asshole. I reveled in her tight, hot bowels gripping my dick. She felt perfect about me. I throbbed in her asshole as her husband kept sipping his tea and watching me using his wife.

I drew back my dick, her bowels clamping down on me. She held me tight with her velvety bowels. I slammed back into her anal sheath. I loved the feel of her around me. It was so good having all her bowels around my cock.

I loved it.

I fucked the married woman's asshole as she moaned her delight. She clenched her bowels down around me, her hips wiggling from side to side. She felt so magnificent around my dick. It was just glorious to pound her.

I loved the feel of her bowels around my dick. I savored each thrust into her bowels. I fucked into her anal sheath with all that I had. It was so good to pound her bowels. I loved every last second of pounding her anal sheath.

I thrust to the hilt in her bowels. I fucked her with all that I had. I hammered her anal sheath. She felt so good around my dick. Her asshole clamped down on me as she moaned out her delight with my every stroke.

"Oh, Tony," she groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I love your cock fucking me!"

"I can tell," I said, slamming into her snatch. "Damn, that's good! That's really, really good!"

"I'm going to make you cum so hard!" she whimpered. "I want you to flood my asshole with all your cum."

"Then you better climax," I growled, fucking her asshole hard. "I want to feel your bowels writhing around my dick and hear you squealing like a whore for me. A married whore who loves being sodomized by me."

"I do, Tony!" she groaned, her bowels clamping down on my dick. "I love being used anally by you. You could sodomize me day and night!"

I grinned at her as I slammed into her bowels. "Tempting, but... So many other women to use."

"I know," the MILF panted. "I'm just glad to be used by you today. Oh, that's so good. Oh, you're such a stud, Tony. A big-dick stud. Ooh, I am going to cum so hard on your dick. My husband's watching. He's so happy you're using me."

I loved it. I cuckolded Mr. Schmidt, savoring his wife's tight asshole. Her velvety sheath swelled the pressure in my nuts. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels. She squeezed around me, driving me wild. I hurtled toward my climax. I rushed closer and closer to spurting into her twat.

"Oh, that's it," she moaned. "That's so good. I love it. I love it so much. Yes, yes, just keep fucking me. I... I... Tony!"

Her asshole writhed around my dick. Her bowels spasmed with such intensity as I sodomized her. The married woman's gasps of joy echoed through the air. It was so hot. The need to cum swelled in my nuts as she suckled at me.

"Fuck!" I snarled and erupted into Mrs. Schmidt's asshole.

The pleasure slammed through me. Ecstasy crashed into my mind as I unloaded blast after blast of cum into the MILF's asshole. Her husband sipped at his coffee or tea. I grinned at him as I basted his wife's bowels with my seed.

Her anal sheath spasmed around me. She suckled at me with all that she had. It was delicious to feel her bowels suckling at me. It was just a wonderful delight to have her anal sheath rippling around me. I loved every last second of it.

"Tony!" the MILF moaned. "I love your cum flooding my asshole!"

"Yes, you do, slut!" I growled.

"A slut for your big dick in my ass!"

I loved her words as her bowels nursed at me with all that she had. It was just a wonderful treat to dump more and more of my cum into her anal sheath. I grunted and fired the last of my cum into her asshole. I dumped everything I had into her, my body buzzing from the delight of that moment.

I felt so good as I pulled out of her asshole. I groaned as I slid out of her bowels. She felt amazing as I popped out. Her sphincter gaped open for an obscene second, my cum swimming in her back door. I smiled at that.

"Mmm, you know what I need you to do now?" I said, my cock so hard. Her husband kept watching.

* * *

Heidi Schmidt

"No, Tony," I said, glancing up at my husband watching through the bay window. He sipped at his afternoon coffee. "How do you want to use me next? I'll do anything for you."

Anything.

"Suck my dick clean of your dirty ass," he said.

"Of course," I moaned. I would never, ever do that for my husband. It was so degrading. Disgusting. But for Tony, my pussy clenched. Juices soaked my panties. I turned around on my knees, his cum leaking out of my asshole. "Anything for you, Tony. Use me how you want!"

He grinned down at me as I opened my mouth wide and grabbed his dick. I slid my lips over his crown, tasting the earthy flavor of my asshole. It was such a dirty thing to taste. My cunt clenched as a wave of wild heat rushed through me.

I was so glad to be used by Tony. He looked so happy to have me sucking his dick clean of my dirty ass. The earthy musk suffused my taste buds as my tongue swept around him. I polished his pole. I buffed his cock. This was so wild.

My husband watched, too. I felt his eyes on me.

"That's it, Mrs. Schmidt," Tony said, his voice thick with delight. "Suck my dick clean!"

"Yes, yes, suck my big brother's dick all clean!" said Debbie. The cutie wore her hair in pigtails like she did when she was younger. That was so adorable.

"Polish Master's dick," his older sister said, standing there naked and quivering with envy.

I nursed hard on him. I wanted to polish his dick clean and have all his cum flood my mouth. I hoped he climaxed in my mouth. I suckled with passion on him, my cheeks hollowing as I bobbed my head. More of his cum leaked out of my asshole.

These new panties were so exciting. I was glad I bought them. I could never wear them normally, but to entice this stud to use me... Well, I would do anything to get his cock fucking my asshole. I nursed so hard on him.

All my friends at church would be so jealous that I got a second chance with them. They were all so happy for me yesterday.

"That's it," he groaned. "Damn, and your husband's just watching like a good cuck."

I moaned around his cock, nodding. Rick had been so supportive of this. He was a good husband. I loved him dearly.

As much as I loved this dirty dick chin my mouth. I suckled with all my might on Tony's cock, the sour flavor fading. The salty taste of his precum grew, though. That was exciting. I wanted him spurting all that jizz into my mouth. I craved it so much.

I suckled with all my might on his cock, his jizz leaking out of my asshole. I loved that feeling. He smiled down at me. I knew he was close to unloading in my mouth. I craved every spurt of his cum firing out of his dick.

I wanted every drop of his jizz splashing the back of my throat.

"Damn," he groaned, his hands gripping the sides of my head. "Shit, Mrs. Schmidt! Yes!"

He erupted.

I groaned in delight as his salty cum spurted into my mouth. The thick jizz splashed against the back of my throat and flowed down my throat. I loved it so much. I savored that delicious spunk pouring down to my belly.

He grunted with each blast of his cum. I loved his salty treat. I swallowed every drop of his seed. My belly grew so warm with it. He gripped the side of my head tightly as he spurted a final blast of his cum.

"Shit, that was good, Mrs. Schmidt," he groaned.

I slid my mouth off his cock and smiled up at him. "I'm just so glad that you used me."

"Me, too," he said. "Love that underwear. You are full of surprises, Mrs. Schmidt. I love it."

I shuddered in delight, the flavor of his cum lingering in my mouth. I just wanted to enjoy it again. I had to do more things to entice him. I'd have to think about what I could do next. These panties were racy, but would they work a second time?

I needed an ace.

* * *

Tony Carter

Debbie bounced up the porch and opened the door first, her pigtails fluttering behind her. I was so glad I used her that way. She was so sexy. I marched up the stairs, Bitch following. I was eager to see if Mom had finished the shopping.

"Welcome home," Mom said. She came out of the kitchen wearing only her apron. That was what I liked to see. "Um, I bought those things, honey."

"What things?" Debbie asked.

"Your, uh, brother had me buy some naughty things at the, er..." Her cheeks burned so bright. Mom was such a prude. An uptight woman who didn't like sex. Unless I ordered her to do it. She did take to eating out my little sister's pussy.

It made me wonder about Mom. She was a devout Christian. Had she suppressed how she really was? It would explain why she thought sex was basically only for reproduction. I had heard her and Dad fighting over it.

She had settled on once a week out of marital obligation. Dad just wanted to use her. He didn't care how she felt. He just wanted to get his rocks off. I mean, I did, too, but my women all loved it when I used them.

I had my... my...

I rubbed at the back of my neck and shook my head. Well, women liked me to use them.

"I bought a few extra collars," Mom said. She pulled them out of the gray shopping bag. "They had so many styles."

"That's fine," I said. "I'm sure I'll find other girls to collar and make my sex slave."

I would have Angela tomorrow. If I knew Mom had bought extras, I wouldn't have sent her to buy her own. Well, no, that was hot since Darin had to pay.

I looked into the bag and smiled. "These are perfect, Mom."

* * *

Barbie "Bitch" Carter

I quivered at the look my brother shot me. He pulled out a pink collar. "I think this is perfect for you. Pink for Barbie. Though you're Bitch now. But, still, we can remember what you used to be called, right?"

"Yes," I moaned. I stepped up to my little brother. He was my Master. My Owner. That was how he used me. I loved it.

He opened the collar. I pulled back my blonde hair out of the way. He wrapped it around my neck and cinched it tight. I shuddered at the feel of the pink leather about my throat. It was proof that my little brother owned me. Not just a reminder to me, but to the world that I had a Master.

"Master," I whimpered, feeling like such a bitch in heat.

He reached into the bag and pulled out a butt plug with a dog's tail attached. I shuddered and knew what to do. I turned around and parted my butt-cheeks. I trembled here as he drilled against my asshole with the tapered end of the toy. He pushed and pushed on me. This wave of heat rushed through me as he drilled against me.

It was fabulous to have him doing that.

"Master," I groaned in delight as he pressed and pressed the metal cone against my anal ring.

The tip pushed into me. My eyes widened as the tapered cone widened, stretching my sphincter open wider and wider. I groaned as he sank that delicious toy into me. I gasped as my asshole reached its limits. It was so thick. He shoved.

All the cone popped into me. My asshole clamped down on the stem. The fur of the tail rubbed on my butt-cheeks. I felt so wicked. I quivered and turned around. I smiled at him. He grinned at me, so proud that I took it.

He pinched my nipples. "We'll get those pierced eventually. Probably your clit, too. Some tattoos."

"Of course, Master," I said as he reached into the bag and pulled out a leash. He clipped that onto the metal ring on the collar. "Oh, Master, I'm yours."

"Yep," he said and headed for the door. "Time to take my bitch for a walk."

"Yes, Master," I moaned as he led me out the door.

The butt plug shifted around in my asshole as I walked. It was so strange to feel. I shuddered at the stimulation. The heat melted down to my pussy. Juices dripped down my thighs as he led me along. My heart pounded a wild beat in my chest.

We reached the sidewalk and headed through the neighborhood. We passed people walking their dogs or just strolling along. My brother nodded to them as I trotted behind him, my asshole gripping the plug. The tail swished behind me.

I was so fucking wet.

I burned to have my brother do something to me. To use me in a naughty way. Well, a naughtier way. My pussy cream ran down my thighs as we headed to the park. I shuddered, my boobs bouncing before me. My brother yanked on the leash.

I stumbled up beside him. He put his hand on my rump and squeezed my tush. I smiled at him as I enjoyed that. Then he smacked my rump as we reached the trail that wound through the park. I gasped and moved before him.

"That's good," he said as I jogged before him. My tail swished behind me. "That's a good bitch."

I was so happy every time he called me bitch. A big smile spread on my lips. I quivered at the stimulation. I felt so wicked. I smiled at the other joggers we passed. I waved to them, so proud of being my little brother's pet.

"I'm being walked by my Master," I said to a woman who was speed walking with weights on her wrists. "He owns me."

"That's lovely," said the woman.

"So lovely," my brother groaned. "Damn, see that bench. Grab it and bend over. Thrust that cunt out at you. I'm fucking hard."

"Yes, Master!" I said and darted to it. The leash yanked me up short. The collar dug into my throat.

"Eager bitch!" he said.

"Yep," I gasped as I reached the bench. I thrust out my rump at him, bent over. He moved up behind me. "Please, please, use your bitch, Master!"

He unzipped. I shuddered as his cock nuzzled into my cunt. He slid into my pussy. A wave of heat rushed through me. My pussy clamped down on his dick. He was so big and thick. He was all the way in me. I was just so happy about that.

"No cumming," he said as he drew back his cock. "I don't want you to cum even when I'm spurting into you, Bitch!"

"Yes, Master," I gasped as he buried his cock back into my snatch, my pussy clamping down on him. His balls smacked into my clit. This would be so hard, but I would be a good bitch.

It was so amazing having his cock in me. I wanted to cum right away. It was just so wondrous being used by him. He drew back his dick. I groaned as I squeezed down on him. I gasped in delight as he slammed back into my asshole. That felt just so wonderful I gasped in delight at the heat of his dick churning me up.

It was just such a wonderful moment to have him fucking me like that. He pounded me with all that he had. I groaned as I fucked me with such force. He churned up my pussy with his wonderful dick.

My boobs bounced.

He slid his hands around and squeezed them. He kneaded my boobs as he fucked me so hard. His balls slapped into my clit. My asshole clenched down on his dick. I groaned at that wicked thing in me. It was so big and hard.

I shuddered as he thrust into me again and again. He fucked m with all that he had. It was just wondrous to have him fucking me like that. I groaned, wiggling my hips from side to side as he fucked me with passion.

"Master! Master!" I gasped.

"Don't cum!" he growled.

"I won't!" I gasped. "I promise, Master! Just use my pussy and cum in me!"

He thrust into my cunt with all that he had. He fucked me with force. It was so good to have him pounding me. He thrust into my pussy again and again. I clamped my twat down on him. I loved him fucking me with such force.

He just churned me up. He fucked me with all that he had. It was so good to have him doing that to me. I groaned, my body quivering in delight. He fucked me with such force. He thrust into me with all that he had.

I shuddered, the heat rushing through me as he fucked me with such passion. It was so good having his cock burying into me. He pounded me with all that he had. My pussy melted around him. I wanted to cum so badly.

He thrust into my pussy. He fucked my cunt with such force.

My asshole clamped down on the butt plug. That felt so wicked in my bowels. He thrust away at my pussy. He fucked me with such passion. He grunted and groaned as I gripped the park bench, gasping out my delight.

"Master! Master! Use my cunt! Cum in me!"

I loved crying out those words as he fucked me. My pussy melted around his dick. I whimpered, jaw clenched tight. I had to fight that naughty orgasm. I couldn't give in. I would be a good bitch for my little brother.

I would be perfect.

I gripped the park bench, fighting against my orgasm. I wanted to cum so badly. I craved it with all my might. I ached for it as his big dick slammed into me. His balls slapped into my taint. My little brother churned me up.

"Fuck!" he growled and erupted into me.

His cum splashed against my cervix, and I couldn't cum.

I wanted to so much as he pumped more and more of his jizz flooded me. My brother grunted as he used me. I ached to just burst in delight. I gripped the railing and was a good bitch. I didn't disobey my brother. I let him use me how he wanted.

He was my Master.

He owned me.

"Shit," he groaned as he dumped the last of his cum in me, my pussy clamping down on his erupting cock and my asshole squeezing about the butt plug. "You didn't cum."

"No, Master," I whimpered.

"Good bitch," he said and patted me on the rump.

Such joy shot through me. I was so glad to be used this way by my little brother. I was so thrilled to be owned by him. This was just such a happy day. I could just float away with all the joy bursting in me. I was so happy.

To be continued...

12