All Comments on 'Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 10'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zena99zena994 months ago

Just amazing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read a lot of your other stories and this series is your best so far. Can't wait for the next parts keep it up.....

mypenname3000mypenname30004 months agoAuthor

Literotica is not worth the headache of dealing with AI detectors that call your stuff AI. I've had several parts blocked despite not using AI. I've appealed and appealed. It's time for me to move on. I publish as Reed James on other platforms. Sorry but there will be no more of my stuff published on this site. You can find this story continued elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yea I've heard that Literotica is notoriously frustrating to publish on. It's really a shame they make it so difficult for authors to contribute to their site. I'll certainly be looking you up on other platforms, but I REALLY hope you keep this story up wherever you go! I LOVE the way you right from everyone's perspective and show the characters' oblivious thought process. It's just so perfect

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I went looking for your personal site. While I love your work, content differences between what you publish here vs on that site (since you were making the changes to publish here, I assume you know what I am referring to) result in legal jeopardy if I were to read stories containing such content (yes, textual depiction still count). Is there somewhere else you publish versions similar to what you did here that avoid the legal problems? Otherwise I cannot safely continue to read it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Which other sites will you be publishing on? Brilliant series, btw.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...