All Comments on 'Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 17'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025about 1 month ago

It would have been an alright story had you not repeated yourself over and over again. Quite the suck and fuck story!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Its a very good story really but one of the women should get knocked up

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Love the story so much - the bit I really like is life still going on around them.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

There are so many slaves / targets now I lost track of who that last one was supposed to be. It's just a string of random names with identical phrases used over and again to literally say what they're doing at least three times per session. I've just been skimming through to see who gets pregnant or if Tony is firing blanks. Maybe his god power prevents conception. Kinda thought he only did Bitch in her ass or mouth because he particularly didn't want to breed her but he did jizz her once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...