Wishing Pt. 03

Story Info
Riddle me this?
2.8k words
4.26
8.7k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah went to bed in a mood, she could not understand the riddle that the Genie had left as the 'charge' for her services and couldn't think that she would ever get it. With the aid of the copious amounts of wine she had drunk that evening, she slipped quickly into sleep. And it was there that the clarity of the answer revealed itself, as these things often do.

She awoke the following morning to her alarm, had a quick shower and prepared herself for work. She decided on a floral dress with some red, high heeled shoes. Going bra-less yesterday had caused her a little too much embarrassment, so she put on her little training bra and a matching pair of knickers. Applying a minimal amount of make-up and dragging a brush through her hair, she set off. As she drove to work, the solution of the riddle was there, crystallised in her head. But knowing the answer to the riddle was only half of the puzzle. Completing it, the other.

"'To get what you seek,'" she said out loud. "Well I seek a fantastic pair of breasts, so that's easy enough. 'Seek first what you wish,' soooo, I must find the type of breasts that I desire. Not sure how I would do that? Not like I can do a search on Ebay or something. Though I suppose I could go back through some of my porn films. But just as likely, I'll find a false pair rather than the real thing on that type of woman.

'Unhindered, unfettered. Unhindered, unfettered, Not sure what that means. 'The four must become two in embrace.' Well I guess I am getting there. But still only half way. God this is frustrating. What happened to 'you have three wishes, here they are one, two three!' All done. Fuck me!"

Sarah parked the car at work in her usual spot and went in to work. Sitting at her desk, she realised the optimism of the early morning was dissipating with each passing minute. She switched on her PC and started to go through her emails.

"So, I suppose Miss, smutty book worm, has not been keeping abreast with social media?"

Sarah looked up smiling. "They're not smutty books. Well not all of them. And good morning to you too Georgy. And be careful where you put those things," she pointed at her friend's breasts, "You almost had my eyes out!" Both girls laughed. Georgia, leaning over the back panel on Sarah's desk, had emphasised her breasts more than intended. But rather than being at all embarrassed, she leaned over even further and picked up a scrap of paper, which she screwed up and threw at Sarah. The movement revealed even more of her delicious breasts to Sarah's now ravenous eyes. Sarah seemed to be seeing her long-term friend's breasts for the first time. They were exquisite. Beautifully rounded, and currently creating an enticing cleavage. They were nicely tanned too, well the bits she could see. As Georgia laughed, they jiggled craving attention.

"They are perfect," Sarah suddenly said allowed. Immediately wishing she had disengaged her mouth from her brain.

"What?" Said Georgia, "What are perfect? Oh you mean Niall and Heather are perfect as a couple? Sure, on the surface, but as I said, who hasn't been keeping up with social media?"

"Come on the Georgy, I can see you are dying to show me. So let's see it. The perfect couple eat breakfast together, the perfect couple have lunch together, the perfect couple shop at Harrods together. Show me their boring pictures."

"Ohh, someone sounds bitter and twisted this morning! My dear girl, you really must get Insta. How about, the perfect couple play hide the big fat cock in as many places as she can find!"

"Excuse me!" Said Sarah, all of a sudden very interested.

"Ahh, thought that would pique the interest of my smutty little book worm."

"Show me, show me!" Sarah loved voyeuristic porn, and if she knew the participants, all the better.

Georgia pointed her phone at Sarah, so she could view the screen. The sound was turned down, but was still loud enough that Sarah could hear the moaning and slurping noises as Heather, clearly in close-up, opened her mouth wide, her tongue playing about the impossibly hard phallus before her, as she lowered her head and swallowed the entire length. "My GOD!" Sarah exclaimed. "Is that thing Niall's?"

"Keep watching, there's more."

Sarah returned her eyes to the screen, already aware that her churning insides were the pre-cursor of her pussy leaking fluids.

She watched Heather give the large cock a few deep-throated swallows, before she spun around on the bed and leaned over the valance at its base, presenting a beautifully shaped, toned bum and splayed, pouting, wet vagina. Niall got up from his prone position, turning the phone on himself, so that he could be seen in all his glory. 'Fuck,' thought Sarah, 'that man is fit!' She realised her breathing was a little erratic and tried to control it as she looked at Georgia.

"Is he hot or what and what about Heather's dribbling pussy? Keep watching..."

Sarah returned her eyes to the screen as the phone now focused back on Niall's pulsing cock as it bounced in turgid erection. It was still glistening wet from its recent oral smothering. He placed one hand on Heather's bum and lined up his throbbing cock on her juicy cavern. Her lips seemed to be pleading for the punishment to come as he thrust forwards. It was a perfectly aimed thrust, parting her swollen lips and plunging into her slippery wet vagina, all the way to the hilt. Heather's cries, moans and screams of ecstasy could be heard in the background.

Sarah felt herself getting wetter and wetter, at this rate, she was going to make a mess of her dress and the seat if she were not careful. She shifted her weight so that she could lift away her pussy from direct contact with the seat, doing so also relieved a little of the building pressure of an approaching orgasm right there in front of her friend.

Sarah watched as Niall pumped his impressive cock in and out of Heather's grasping vagina, before removing the glistening weapon. As it pulsed in erotic close up, a dew-drop of pre-come dripped from the end to fall to the bedding. Niall then grasped hold of the base of his cock, gently pushing forwards to Heather's anus. He pushed the sexually lubricated head past her anal sphincter sinking the whole length into her arse. Heather's screams of impassioned lust were now loud in the office as the two girls eagerly watched the video on Georgia's phone.

"I love this next bit, have to admit it nearly made me come!"

Sarah was shocked at the admission, rarely had she had a conversation with Georgia on this level, though she had to admit, that recently Georgy had been enquiring more and more about Sarah's love life, or more likely, the lack of it. Sarah looked around happy to note that the office was still empty. And looked back at the phone. "Don't worry," said Georgia, "No one is here yet, just you and me."

As Sarah continued to watch, Niall was pumping his cock deeply into Heather's arse, after a few minutes, he pulled out his cock and ran it up the valley of her bum cheeks. Almost immediately his come sprayed forth in a huge gout of sticky ejaculate. It shot as far as the nape of Heather's neck and splashed down across her back. It was evident from Heather's trembling body that she was having her own orgasm, her screams loud, but not masking the squelching sounds created by her fingers as they tormented her pussy. More of Niall's come shot forth, drenching Heather's back and dribbling onto the bed clothes. His ejaculation seemed to go on forever before the video stopped.

Sarah realised her thighs were clenching and putting too much pressure on her pussy, she knew a single move now, could spell disaster for her, but it was a disaster that she so needed to happen. She needed that orgasm. "Ohhh my God!"

"Yeah, I should say so. Fucking hell. They were properly going at that weren't they. Tell me that hasn't made you all wet and horny? I know it did me."

"How did...I mean who...? Who posted that? Is it revenge porn or something? Is he getting back at her for dumping him?"

"No, that's just it. It was Heather that posted it. Shush, look there she is now."

Sarah looked round to see Heather looking as stunning as ever as she walked towards the two women. "Hi Heather," Georgia smiled, winking at Sarah. "How are you doing? You're looking a little tired. Rough night was it?"

"Georgy!" Sarah admonished under her breath. "Be quiet, she's probably really embarrassed. I know I would b..."

"Oh God," said Heather with a huge grin on her face. "I spent the whole night with Niall. Fuck can he give me a seeing to. Christ I can hardly walk this morning." Heather laughed and pretended to walk like a cowgirl. "Did you see my post? Hasn't he got a fantastic cock? I'm telling you it is fucking huge, particularly when it's up my arse giving me a fucking hiding."

Georgia and Sarah both laughed, though Sarah was more than a little uncomfortable with the conversation, knowing that both girls had had sexual encounters that were beyond her wildest dreams. Luckily saving her, was the office manager, who walked in at that point. Causing the girls to drift apart and off towards their desks.

Within a couple of seconds, Sarah's email pinged. 'She should be in a proper porn film if she enjoys showing herself that much. Bit of a tart really?' Sarah didn't respond, she knew she needed to get any thoughts of sex out of her head. She was desperately trying not to go to the toilet and finish off the orgasm that was almost at bursting point and this was not helping. She tried to get on with some work and was relieved when she started to calm down. Another mail pinged, 'Still, if Niall offered me that thick, throbbing piece of meat and said that the only way I would get it is if he was filming me as I was taking it, I'm sure you would then be watching me on social media moaning and groaning. Guess that makes me a bit of a tart too.'

Sarah didn't know how to respond to any of this, so thought it best not to respond at all. But despite trying to work, her thoughts kept coming back to that short video display of animal lust she had just seen. Unhindered by clothes, unhindered by social etiquette and any moral concerns. 'Unhindered, UNHINDERED! That's what it meant, the riddle, it meant no clothes. So find the breasts she wanted, see them naked, then...then...bring them together in an embrace?? Making sure that they touch and make the four breasts squish into two?' Sarah was pleased at having solved the riddle, but that quickly turned to annoyance and disgust, how was she ever going to be able to do that?

Her email pinged again. Reading it suddenly got her thinking. 'Hey, fancy a game of badminton after work? My usual partner has cried off ill. I'll pay.' Sarah read over Georgia's mail again, and then tentatively replied. 'Yes, OK.' She nipped home during lunch and picked up her sports stuff, some towels and hair/body wash. The plan beginning to formulate in her head.

The game of badminton had been more of a laugh and a joke, rather than a serious game. But near the end, Sarah began to complain that she wasn't feeling that well. "Think I'm just not used to exerting myself like this really. I'll be fine as soon as I have had a shower." They called the game quits and returned to the changing rooms. Sarah quickly disrobed and went to the showers for a quick freshen up. When she got back to her changing cubicle she stood and waited. She heard Georgia return and close her door before she said, "Georgia, is that you?"

"Who do you think it is you idiot?"

"It's just that I feel really faint."

"Oh, OH. Quickly, unlock your door, just in case, I'll come around."

As Sarah had hoped, Georgia came round just wrapped in a towel, not having had time to do anything else. She stood before Sarah, dripping on the floor. Sarah had a large beach towel wrapped about her, which she held onto with both hands. She could see that Georgia's towel, which had been tucked into itself to secure it, was already giving way under the pressure of her movement. "Are you OK sweetie? Perhaps you had better sit down?"

Sarah swayed theatrically. "Oh, I do feel strange." She was cherry red. Not because of her previous exertion, but because of the knowledge of what she was about to do. She was red in embarrassment. She knew though, that she had no alternative.

"You look awfully red, come on, let's sit you down." It was now or never for Sarah. She let go of her towel with one hand, reaching forwards as if to steady herself, but at the last moment, she fell towards Georgia, releasing her other hand and allowing her towel to drop to the floor. She was completely naked. At the same time, her outstretched hand got tangled into Georgia's towel, which immediately parted company and joined her's on the floor. "Ohhh," Georgia gasped, trying to grab her towel and Sarah at the same time, in the end electing to save Sarah from falling. The two women collided. Sarah wrapped her arms about Georgia and held on tight. She could feel Georgia's soft downy pubic mound rubbing against her own bare mound as she clung on, cementing their breasts together for as long as she felt prudent, but at the same time making sure she was fulfilling the payment of the wish.

Sarah had closed her eyes, she hadn't really wanted to see Georgia naked, but suddenly she thought, 'What if I don't like her breasts?' She fluttered open her eyelids, then pulled away and sat down on the bench in the cubicle. "Oh, I'm so sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me?" Maybe it was heat exhaustion?"

Georgia was completely confident of her own body and body shape. Rather than attempting to cover herself up, she bent forwards to pick up Sarah's towel first, giving Sarah a wonderful idea of what a good-sized pair of breasts looked like, pendulously hanging. She couldn't help smiling at what she considered to be perfect, beautifully sized and crafted breasts. "Here, put this around you, and put your head between your legs, that should stop you feeling faint."

Sarah could not take her eyes from the woman before her. She was everything that Sarah wanted to be. Perfect, pert breasts, topped with acorn sized erections. 'Probably due to the cold,' she thought. Georgia had an incredibly slim waist, fantastically flat stomach, beautifully trimmed pubic mound and impossibly long toned and tanned legs. 'God,' thought Sarah, whose eyes from this view-point had now locked onto Georgia's labia, 'Even her pouting pussy lips are making me envious!'

Georgia eventually picked up her own towel, casually holding it in front of her. "How are you feeling now? Would you like me to dress you, or..."

"No, no I'm fine now Georgy and thank you... for being so caring. I'm really sorry about the... the." Sarah couldn't bring herself to mention the breast to breast, nipple to nipple contact. Instead to hide her embarrassment she said, "Nice breasts by the way." 'Nice breasts by the way? What was she thinking!' "I'll leave the door unlocked, just in case I go again."

"OK, Georgia said, if you are sure. She then removed the towel from in front of her and looked down at her breasts. Thank you for the compliment, they are the one part of my body I am least confident about."

"Wha...?" Sarah was dumfounded. "But their perfect. I wish I had a pair like them, that's for sure."

For the first time since Sarah had pulled Georgia's towel down, Georgia looked embarrassed. "Thank you," she said and turned to go, towel still not covering anything. "Just shout if you want me." She walked out of the cubicle without a care, bare arse naked. Sarah could only dream of body confidence like that.

It was nine-thirty when Sarah got home. She could not be bothered with eating at that time, so decided, as her muscles were already tired, to go straight to bed. She did her ablutions, then slipped between the bed sheets, angry and frustrated at both the Genie and herself. She was acutely embarrassed about the clinch in the changing cubicle and not sure how she would be able to face Georgia?