Wishing Pt. 07

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for.
7.7k words
4.72
12k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the last instalment of my Wishing tale. I hope that you have enjoyed it thus far and that the final part will have your juices flowing. Please feel free to leave a like and a comment. I'm enjoy reading them and take on board any constructive criticism). T.

*

The brightness of the morning woke her. She clambered out of bed immediately and looked at the strange face in the mirror. Everything was perfect. All of her features had been tweaked. And although it was undeniably still her. She now looked beautiful. A beauty, no-longer marred by the need to wear glasses. She squealed in excitement and jumped up and down enjoying her new body. Her breasts bouncing as she did so. Her hour-glass figure, flat stomach, toned thighs and calves, plus tight, rounded bum were now all complemented by a beautiful face. Sarah squealed again happy beyond belief. She picked up her phone and took some posing, naked selfies. Before calling into work and saying she was still unwell, but would be back on Wednesday.

For most of the day, she didn't know what to do with herself, she tried to read, went for a walk, did some cleaning about the house, but just could not settle. What was she going to say to her father, how would he react to her new face, and body? How could she explain to him why she had done what she had done? What were her feelings about it and what were his? From about 15:00 she had a growing knot in her stomach, a churning nervousness that would not be abated. She felt her knees trembling a little in her trepidation. Her phoned suddenly pinged with a message, it was Georgia and simply read "175k in views, not bad for a first time, guess people like me straddling that big cock?"

Sarah replied, "You are awful. Besides, two of those were mine and don't count."

"Umm, so she came back for more did she.....?"

Sarah laughed, dying to tell her friend that she had uploaded a video too, but decided to keep it two herself. "What did your boyfriend think about it?"

"Oh God. I was so nervous telling him. He'd just came out of the shower and was standing there with a towel about him. I was lying on the bed, getting ready to go out. Well, I just blurted it out! Blamed you of course. Just the thought of what I had done created this large tent in the towel. He then found it on his phone and watched it two or three times, then basically jumped on me and gave me such a seeing to that I could hardly stand afterwards. I think we can call that a success. We are planning on doing another, maybe like Heather and Niall."

"I'm glad it worked out for you. And the world thanks you for sharing your body with it."

Sarah jumped in the shower and spent longer than usual washing and getting ready for her meal with her daddy. She towelled herself down and went to her undies draw to put on some fresh knickers and a bra. Stopping before she reached it and changing her mind. She had planned to put on her usual undies, beneath the new dress that she had bought specifically for this occasion, but now thought, why hide this figure from her father, he would have to see the changes at some point? After all, she didn't look like a boy anymore and it was pretty plain to see. She got out the dress and held it before her naked body, but changed her mind again and decided to wear the other dress that her daddy had bought her for her birthday. And with it, she smiled wickedly at her reflection, she would wear one of the new sets of lingerie. The thought that on the outside she would appear as normal, but underneath she was sexy and hot, really appealed to her.

She selected a deep blue silken combination, with a pale-blue filigreed lace-work pattern and a few red embroidered rose-like flowers in strategic places. As she pulled up the rather small, almost G-string type panties, along her long legs, she suddenly felt very self-conscious. Were they sexy or slutty? The bra supported her full breasts well, underwired and push-up in style, it made them look like they were close to tumbling out. The cleavage it created was exquisite and made Sarah smile at the effect. The combination looked very sexy, but was missing something. The set came with a suspender belt. Sarah was about to put it away, but then changed her mind again.

She put the belt about her waist, tucking the straps down through the legs of her small panties, then opened a packet of brand-new silk stockings. The last time she wore stockings, they had aroused her so much, that she knew she was tempting fate. But she wanted to look her very best and besides, titillation was a good thing. Bending down to put on her first stocking, she could see in the mirror that she was showing plenty of that.

Sarah pulled the cool silk over her ankle and headed Northwards. Pulling the stocking tight, stopping at the knee to ensure the seam was straight, before draping her thigh. The lacey, elasticated stocking top was covered with intricate patterns of hearts, flowers and leaf-shapes. As she clipped it to the straps, she wondered why such a beautiful piece of work had been made, knowing in the most part, it would remain concealed from admiring eyes, but then thought is that not the same with any woman's charms? Revealed only to those who she wanted to show. Sarah slid the second stocking up her leg and secured that in place too. Then pulled on both tops, to ensure the stocking was tight, before adjusting all four straps to maintain that tension. The stocking tops came to within four inches of the junction with her hips and were exactly the same height. She was more than pleased with the effect and knew immediately that she was already getting aroused from wearing this sexy lingerie.

She slipped on her daddy's gifted dress. It was predominantly white, with a flowered pattern and had a loose flowing skirt section, but a tight top bodice-like section above the waist. She loved it. The skirt length was shorter than anything she had ever worn before, but that no-longer bothered her, in fact, she decided, she was going to revel in the thought. As she sat upon her bed and slipped on her shoes, she saw in the mirror, that because of the style of the skirts on the dress, it was almost impossible not to show too much leg and more than likely the stocking tops. But all that did was make her smile all the more and encourage that warm, burning sensation about her pubic area. She would have to be careful, because she knew she was already getting very aroused.

She put on a little jacket, grabbed her keys and headed off. The journey to her father's was once again pleasant, but Sarah's mind was elsewhere as she planned her next moves, not wanting anything to go wrong.

Sarah was flustered as she got out of her little sports car. She had not expected her father to rush down the garden path to meet her and to open the car door for her. She knew that as she got from the low-slung car, she gave her poor father more than an eyeful of her fabulous looking legs and very nearly all of her breasts as they vied for the supremacy of his attention. Without thinking, she then made matters worse, by kneeling back into the car, putting a leg on the driver's seat and reaching in to recover her bag. Her perfectly shaped rear could not have been better framed had she planned it; ideally displaying her stocking clad legs and just a hint of stocking tops, as the short dress gave up on the attempt to hide Sarah's modesty any further.

As she eventually clambered out of the car, she hoped that she had given her burning face a chance to calm down, she didn't want to show her father how flustered she was. But was surprised when she looked at him, as she found her daddy equally flushed. He came forwards and grabbed her in his bear-like arms, crushing her to him and kissing her sweetly. "My God, did you dress up just for me? You look gorgeous Sarah. In fact, there is something very different about you."

"Thank you, daddy; it is your dress that makes all the difference. That and a little make-up which I hardly ever wear. And yes," she purred, "Everything that I am wearing, I am wearing for you. And of course, me, though mostly you, you are a special daddy after all."

Her daddy laughed, linking his arm in hers as he walked her up the garden path, "Oh I am, am I? But now I feel so underdressed. I think I will go and change."

"No need on my account. I love you just the way you are."

"What old and grizzly?"

"Daddy!"

"It won't take me a few minutes; you get the drinks started."

Sarah smiled as she dumped her bag and jacket on the seat just inside of the living room door. Her father ran up the stairs to his bedroom, humming a tune as he went. Sarah looked at the wine selection he had put out and found it easy to make her choice. With fingers now a little more practised, she grasped the thin neck of the bottle and tore away the foil, before stabbing the cork and removing it. She decanted the wine and set it aside to breathe. Whilst waiting, she poured herself and her father some Cherry Brandy, then sat down in the chair by the fire to enjoy the warmth of both.

The open plan room had the dining table set into the bay of the window. Her father had already set it with everything for their meal. She smiled again, settling back into the comfort of the chair and crossing her legs. She took a large sip of the Brandy and again enjoyed it warming her throat. As she stared across at the large grand piano that was up against the far wall, she was reminded of her father's singing and playing for her birthday. That seemed such a long time ago now, but in reality, was just over a week. Her thoughts were very much on her father and what he was going to say to her about the other night. She found herself trembling a little in trepidation.

Sarah was not sure how long her father had been standing at the door, so lost was she in thought, but she quickly realised by his flushed face, that she was probably flashing a little too much of her beautifully crafted legs again and far more of them than was prudent. She sat up smiling, thinking that her father looked more handsome than ever in a dress-shirt and black trousers. Sarah could already smell his expensive aftershave, a deep rich fragrance, that would forever remind her of him. "Wow," she said, "You look smart. I have poured you a Brandy, and decanted the wine. Now do you need help in the kitchen?"

"Not a bit. Besides, I don't want you to ruin your lovely dress. No, you sit back and relax, you looked so happy there, lost in thought, that it......it raised a lump in my throat."

From where Sarah was sitting, she was pretty sure she had raised a lump somewhere else on her father too. She found it very difficult to avert her eyes. Harder now, that she knew what that bulge represented, what it looked like, what it felt like. Sarah began to squirm in her seat and her chest started to rise a little quicker as her breathing became excited and erratic.

Her father headed into the kitchen, leaving Sarah time to control her rising arousal. As he went, he called back over his shoulder, "That one slid down too easily, how about getting us another Brandy, then joining me in the kitchen?"

"OK daddy, sure."

Sarah sat at one of the kitchen bar stools and watched as her father flitted about the kitchen with an experienced flair. On top of everything, he was a good cook and a man that loved his food. The smells coming from what he was cooking were delightful. But her mind once again was elsewhere. Her eyes roamed about the broad back and heavy-set muscular arms before her, as her father continued in his preparation. It had taken him a matter of seconds, to roll up his sleeves, so unused to wearing a shirt that it made him uncomfortable.

"So," he said in his direct manner, looking Sarah squarely in the eyes. "We must talk about what happened the other night."

Sarah made a face; she had been dreading this part. "Daddy.....," she started, before he interrupted.

"No. Me first." He continued to look at her with a commanding intensity. "Look, I realise that you miss your mother. Lord knows that I miss her too, every hour of every day. She cannot be replaced in either of our lives. And the more I look at you, the more I am reminded of her when she was younger. It therefore pains me terribly, that you have been deprived of her knowledge, her experience and of course her love and companionship. Something, that no matter how hard I try, I will never be able to replace. I should have known that you were missing out on a large part of your 'education' and I should have helped you through that. And for that I am so sorry. I am sorry that I was angry with you too. The truth is, I was angrier at myself. The thing is, it was such a painful thing losing your mother, that the thought of losing you too, was......well unbearable. Now I don't fully understand what went on there. And I don't want to understand, unless you want to tell me. If you don't, then we will say no more about it. Is that OK?"

Sarah just could not believe this man, her father. He was blaming himself for something that was purely her doing. He was protecting her even now, as he had done her entire life. He was comparing her to her mother, a woman that they both had loved dearly. And he had admitted that, despite his bravado, he had not been with another woman since losing his wife, her mother.

Sarah slipped from the chair and walked around the worksurface to cuddle her father. "I love you so much daddy," She looked up at him and kissed him. "I do miss mum. But I don't feel you have done anything wrong, or anything less than the both of you could have done. I'm so proud to be your daughter, I just.........."

He pulled away a little from her embrace, his eyes twinkled heavy with tears that he held onto. "I just can't believe what a lucky father I am to have such a beautiful daughter. You look so different, but I just can't put my finger on it."

"Well," said Sarah, already smiling at what she was going to say. "Maybe after dinner, I'll help you to put your finger directly on it?"

He smiled smacking her on her bottom. "Well, come on, dinner is ready."

They chatted freely over the meal and again drank copious glasses of wine, but neither seemed any the worse for it. When they sat down once again in front of the fire, her daddy opened up the Port and poured them both a generous glass. Sarah looked at her father as he settled into his favourite chair and knew the time had come. "Ok," she said, "I think it is time for me to come clean, and to explain what happened the other night, but first I'll just go to the loo. Then I want you to close your eyes until I say open them. Is that a deal?"

"I you feel that is necessary Sarah, then of course it is a deal."

She knew he would agree, he would always support her, she knew that. She nipped off to the toilet and without thinking too much about what she was going to do, undid and slipped out of her dress, leaving it on the floor. As she got to the lounge door, she said, "Are your eyes closed, tightly?"

Her father laughed, "Of course, that was the order wasn't it, if there's one thing I know how to do, it's following orders?"

"OK, well as I said, do not open until I've said so."

She walked into the lounge and stood before him in her lingerie set and stockings, on the verge of saying "Ready," when impetuously, she slid her perfect behind into his lap and spun her legs over his, wrapping her arms about his neck. "OK," she said with an intensity that left him in no doubt that she meant business. "When I say open your eyes, I want you to open them, but I then have something to say and like you in the kitchen, I want you to let me finish before you interrupt me. Understand?"

"Yes, sir!" He replied laughing.

"OK, open."

Her father opened his eyes, they slowly roamed over her body making her self-conscious, but at the same time hot. "Sarah?"

"Uh, Uh. No talking remember?"

"But...."

Sarah put a filbert nailed finger to his lips. "So, there are parts of what I am going to say that you will not believe, I know that. But suffice it to say it is true. All of what has been done, has been done, there is not a thing I regret and nothing that I would take back.

So, I have never told you this, but I am still a virgin. I have always found it difficult getting someone to be interested in me, 'cause I was never interested in myself. I had tiny breasts, no hips buck teeth and glasses. Other than for you and I love you for it, no-one found me the remotest bit pretty. I until recently had never seen a naked girl in the flesh, or a naked man. I had certainly never touched either. And kissing them was usually limited to pecks on cheeks. Well that all changed on my birthday when you gave me those presents. Two of which, I'm not sure you intended to give, but which I would not now be without. Inside that old funny shaped bottle, is a Genie." She stopped to look at her father and saw the rather incredulous look on his face, along with a look she had not seen before and was not completely sure what it was? The other, and I wonder now if this was the first occasion, or one of many, was a growing hardness against my stomach when we cuddled? I felt you were getting erect daddy and I couldn't help but push against it, against your hardness. It made me feel....."

Her father was about to speak, but she put her finger against his lips again. "I know that you did not intend for it to happen and I'm sure that you were annoyed or ashamed of yourself, but for me it said something that I have long wanted to know." She carried on without explaining, "I asked the Genie to grant me some wishes. The evidence is here before you daddy, you must have realised? I wanted bigger breasts." She swivelled on his lap so that he could see them both. "I wanted wider, womanly hips and full toned thighs and I wanted to look beautiful, not just to you, but to me and everyone else." She fidgeted in his lap a little more as she talked and hoped that what she felt was the beginnings of her intended efforts.

"To get these wishes, I had to earn them with tasks, all but one I was unwilling to do. But all of them gave me experiences that I would not now take back. Tell me," she moved in his lap again, smiling as she was rewarded with the certain knowledge now, that her father's cock was beginning to stiffen beneath her perfectly ripe bum, "That night that I........played with your cock. You weren't asleep for all of it were you? Certainly, for the last few ejaculations of your lovely hot sperm, I felt you thrusting your cock into my mouth, forcing me to take more of it in? Could mother swallow it, I mean it is enormous?"

"Sarah I....."

"Truth now daddy. Why did you get erect when we cuddled, why did you thrust your hips at me, if you felt it was so wrong? What did you think I would do?"

"Sarah. Firstly.......I am finding this very difficult to have a conversation with you sitting on my lap, dressed like this and with you now looking like you do...."

"Good," she said smiling, "that was my intention." She wiggled her bottom further, now completely in no doubt that he was fully erect.

"Look, men are simple creatures. Their penis' often have a mind of their own, and can sometimes be very hard to control. I think you understand what I mean if I said that women often have a similar issue with their nipples?"

Sarah blushed remembering her nipples after the cuddle were the hardest, she had ever seen them, and very visible.

"I cannot deny therefore that when we cuddled, I got erect. I have not been with a woman for a long time Sarah, sometimes that makes controlling the monster even harder.......er no pun intended."

"So," she breathed, her chest fluttering, the heat rising from her pubic area throughout her body, whether from the huge monster she was sitting on, or whether from her body's reaction to it, she was not sure. "You did enjoy what I was doing to you? You did try to fuck my mouth, trying to get me to swallow more of your fabulously huge cock, as well as lots and lots of your lovely sperm? So, did mum swallow your whole cock, could she deep-throat you?" Sarah couldn't help but fidget now, her father's very large swelling making her very wet as she sat upon it. "God daddy, if you find it hard having a conversation with me dressed in lingerie, imagine how hard it is for me sitting on your massive erection, pulsing beneath my bum. Please, please tell me that what I'm wearing and the fact that I'm sitting in your lap, is what's causing you to be this hard?"