Wishing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you know the answer to that Sarah, but yes of course I am aroused by the way you look and the fact that your sitting upon my lap is making it 10 times worse."

"Good, after all, I bought these especially for you. I wanted you to see my new body in all of its erotic splendour. I wanted that, because I wanted to arouse you, just like the other day, I have been curious to the point of obsessional masturbation, as to what your penis looked like, felt like and tasted like. And now daddy, my vagina wants to know too. I want you to fuck me. I want you to free me of my virginity. I want your come in my mouth, in my pussy and all over my body. And," she said wiggling further upon her father's phallus, "I can tell he wants it too. God daddy, you are making me soooo wet!"

"Sarah, Sarah. I don't know what to say, or what to do. For once, I am at a loss for words, overwhelmed even. I cannot deny getting erect, that would be infantile, I cannot deny the pleasure you gave me in emptying my balls of their contents all over you. And seeing anyone swallowing my come was something that I had thought I would never see, let alone you being the one to do it. Your mother loved to suck upon my cock, much like you did, but would never allow me to come in her mouth and would never swallow my semen. That for me was a first! And you seemed so hungry for it and as I had already ejaculated all over you anyway, I could not see the point in holding back. I think that is why I was cross. I was cross with myself.

Of course, I noticed the changes in your body, I'm old not blind. Of course, seeing you dressed in lingerie is a turn on. I would have to be dead, for it not to be. So I guess that answers all of your questions. Why you should want an old man like me, and your father to boot, is another thing altogether.

However, it is one thing to expose me, make me erect, then have me spurting my come everywhere; putting that down to your virginal curiosity. It is a completely different thing Sarah, to ask me to have illicit sex with you. I hope you understand?"

Sarah smiled, "I do daddy, I really do." She smiled again and released one of her arms from about his neck. "But," she said, moving her hand to the bra clasp between her breasts and popping it open, allowing her beautifully crafted breasts to tumble out from their entrapment. "I never said that I was asking for your permission. You will do what I ask, because you must!" She stood, removing her bra altogether, before slipping her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and seductively drawing them down her long, stocking covered legs. "I'm sorry daddy, but I appear to have made a mess of your trousers, and got them all wet."

She was leaning forwards, pulling her panties over her heeled shoes. Her breasts swayed enticingly before her father; the nipples hard, harder than she could ever remember them being. They stood out proud upon the smooth rounded surfaces. She looked up at him, smiling at the fact that his eyes were locked onto her chest. Putting a hand on either shoulder, she leaned further forwards and planted a cherry-red lipstick kiss upon his lips, gently probing his mouth with her tongue.

Sarah, panted into his mouth, "Touch my breasts daddy, please. I need to feel your large hands upon them. Squeeze them, pinch my nipples, suck upon them. Daddy I wish for you to abuse your daughter. Make your naughty daughter come for you. Please daddy, please.....I need it.....Oooohh how I NEED it. I will beg you if it pleases you?"

"Sarah.......I......can't. It would....be...wrong....to..."

"Shush," she said holding a breast in her hand and feeding her nipple into his mouth. "Suck, I beg you daddy, suck upon my willing, hard nipple." Sarah felt his lips close about her nipple and suckle upon it. His tongue began to circle around it in his mouth. "OOOHHHHH GOD DADDY, fuck that is good. UUUUMMMMMmmmhhuggg. Do you like?"

Her father mumbled a response as his hand raised reluctantly to her other breast and cupped it gently, his finger and thumb expertly locating the nipple to squeeze it. Sarah felt a rivulet of her juice trickle down her leg into the stocking top, just before she came. She had dreamed often of her father sucking her breasts, of her father making love to her, of her father doing anything to her. And now it was real, it was happening. She screamed in her pleasure. "OOOOHHHHH FUCking hell, oh shit daddy, oh God, oh God......I'm.....commmmmingggg!" Her body spasmed, her legs were in tremor as she held on tightly to his shoulder with her left hand, her right ran down her flat stomach, across the suspender belt, her pubic mound and her fingers slipped between her swollen pussy lips. Within seconds she had dipped her fingers several times within her vagina, the wet smacking sound and sweet pleasure of masturbating, whilst her father continued to suckle upon her breasts and large nipples, was overwhelming, she came again. Thrusting against her hand, forcing her large mounds upon her father's mouth. "Fuck daddy, ooohhhh fuck, I'm.....I'mmmmm!" Her fingers slid into her vagina, the muscles gripping tightly, her juices copious, began to flick out onto her father's trousers. "Shit, fuck....uuuugghhh."

Sarah pulled back from her father, panting hard; pulling her hand from her pussy, she placed her wet fingers on her father's lips and was pleased that he opened his mouth and sucked them in eagerly tasting and licking her juice from them. "Do you like how I taste daddy?" She removed her fingers from his mouth and put them into hers. "Ummmmm, I like how I taste. And we both know; I like how you taste." Sarah knelt down between his legs and slipped her lithe fingers into his waistband, releasing the button, followed by the buttons of his fly. Her father's cock sprang forth from its incarceration, making her jump back a little. "OhhhhGODDDD. Daddy he's so fucking large. He looks bigger than last time?"

Her father still seemed to be fighting the internal struggle with himself. He knew this was wrong, he knew he should be putting a stop to it right now, but as his daughter enclosed his hot, throbbing cock in her long slender fingers, one hand near the base, the other just below the head of his weapon, he knew he was lost.

"Look," Sarah said in continued wonderment, I can't even get my fingers to close around it. Oh my God." Sarah had seen a dew-drop of pre-come rise out of the urethra. She knew now what this meant and eagerly bent forwards to lick her father's come from the tip of his cock. She placed her lips upon his large swollen plum, and tried to take it all into her mouth. She had to open her lips as wide as she could, but was satisfied when she felt them slip over the ridge of his glans. His cock head was touching the back of her throat and she felt like she wanted to gag, so quickly pulled back off, leaving a large trail of saliva. Before she slipped her lips over and tried again. She found that each time she was able to withstand the pressure against her throat for a few seconds longer.

"Sarah," her father warned. "I am not used to being touched, let alone sucked. I don't know how long I can last?"

"Uuummm daddy. You like what I'm doing don't you? I can taste your delicious come already. Do you want to come in my mouth, do you want me to swallow your semen daddy, do you want to force your naughty girl to take as much of your cock into her mouth as she can and fill her belly with your seed? Because you know that's what your naughty daughter wants?" Sarah slipped her lips over his cock head again. Her tongue roamed about it in her mouth. She pulled back placing her lips about the urethra, so her tongue could flick about the small hole, lapping on his rising seed, as he continued to leak pre-come. Her hands pulled his trouser down about his thighs, so that she could cup his balls. She wanted to feel what happened when he ejaculated. Her other hand began to roam up and down the long length of his pulsing shaft. With each pulse, a tremor ran through her body and more of her juices dribbled from her vagina. God how she ached for this.

She placed her mouth about the base of his cock head and flicked his frenum with her tongue, again, as she did the other night, enjoying how her actions made his cock pulse rapidly.

"Sarah!" Her father warned again, "I can't hold on."

"Good," she smiled back at him wickedly, between licks and taking his head fully into her mouth. "Godddd I'm so torn, I want him in my mouth, I want him in my pussy, but I want to see him come too! What should I do, what do you want me to do?"

"Suck me Sarah. Suck me, please."

She smiled again at her father and put her lips about his cock. This time she felt him stab forwards with a thrust of his hips, she felt his balls revolving frantically in her cupped hand and his shaft stiffened impossibly. His smooth shiny glans slipped past her lips and into her mouth as she felt her throat, hit suddenly, with a white-hot flood of her father's come as he thrust forwards harder, bringing his cock into closer contact with her throat and almost entering it. Beneath her fingers, which gripped his phallus hard, she could feel his come rising, before it hit her again. She swallowed the thick creamy substance again and again, as yet more seemed to rise from his balls.

Her own body could not take this excitement, and without being stimulated, still reached the summit of another orgasm and crashed down the other side. She clamped her legs tightly together and rocked as her body shook. Her breasts swayed heavily as she moaned and groaned about her father's cock. Her stomach feeling the heat of his still pumping semen. Sarah crashed on, straight into another orgasm, as the realisation of her lustful dreams and masturbational fantasies, were all coming true. Her mouth was leaking semen as the sheer volume defeated her and she had to pull away to gasp for air, leaving a thick glutinous trail of her father's come and her saliva linking her mouth and his cock head. "Oh fuck, oh, oh, Jesus. Jesus daddy but that is a load of come. Where has it all come from?" She laughed. "You taste delicious, ummmm. All that has done is make me want more. Did you like your daughter's blow job then daddy? I think he did, didn't you my lovely?" Sarah talked to her father's slightly deflated cock as if it were a pet.

Her father was now goaded into movement. He stood and lifting up his daughter with ease, as if she weighed no more than a small child, he pushed her back against the living room wall, the coldness and the shock of his action made her gasp. "Wha....?" He lifted one of her stocking clad legs and placed it over his shoulder, then did the same with the other and with his strong muscular arms, holding her pinioned to the wall; he took his pleasure of her fleshy delights. As she felt his tongue tentatively start to probe her vagina, Sarah squirted. Her orgasm was so intense, that she may even have blacked out for a moment. She saw white light, that pulsed in and out of her vision coinciding with the strong waves of her orgasmic spasms. After all, it is not every day a girl has her father licking out her pussy?

She felt his tongue roam about her valley, licking at her copious flow, stopping occasionally to suck a puffy coral fold of her labia into his mouth, to gently nibble upon it, before his tongue continued its journey to her vaginal opening, where he forced it into her as far as it would go. "Ooooohhhhh, oooohhh daddddddy! Oh God, oh God, I......... OOOOOOwwwww. Fuck. I can't stop.......I'm coming again daddy.....it.....it is fantastic....." Sarah seemed incredulous, incomprehensible. Words were tumbling from her mouth as well as moans and groans. She was dribbling too, onto her chest, such had she lost control of her body. As her father once again started sucking her labia into his mouth, then flicking his tongue teasingly across her very hard clitoris, her body could do nothing but continue to give in to the weight of the pleasure. She came again and again, screaming, trembling, crying. Her feet were wrapped beneath his arms and hooked on his stomach, giving her more purchase to thrust her hips at his face, as his tongue returned to fuck her tortured cunt.

Her father's shirt was now drenched in her vaginal emissions, but neither of them cared. Slowly he allowed Sarah to slip from her perch, his face covered in her flow. As he lowered her, he kept her legs upon his shoulders, halfway down his body, she felt the contact she had probably waited her whole life for. His hot marble-stiff cock probed along her valley as he continued to lower her. At one point, she felt like she was sitting on a broomstick and that, had he released her, would have held her weight. With her legs splayed upon his shoulders and her face now level with his, he kissed her.

She tasted herself, she felt his passion, his need and his hunger. She loved him so much and knew that he was doing this for her, but felt that in doing so, he was enjoying every minute of it too. Sarah bit upon his lip, savagely. She forced her tongue into his mouth with such pent-up passion that it surprised her. Then whispered almost meekly, "Daddy your cock feels so hard, I can feel it pulsing against my bum. Take me, splay my cunt lips with your fat cock and fuck me, rid me of my virginity. Torture me until I scream!"

Her father pulled his hips back and they both looked down between their locked bodies, as inch by inch of his cock was revealed. Finally, his head emerged and immediately bounced up between her spread thighs. "You'll have to direct him in. If you are sure Sarah? Once this is done, it is done. As I took your mother's, so shall I take yours. But it will not be without some pain and it cannot be with any regrets afterwards, I could not live with that."

"Daddy," she replied, already slipping a hand between them and pulling back on his foreskin to fully reveal the glisteningly smooth head. "I have wanted this for so long, but never had the courage to ask. I have pushed my body against yours so many times, hoping, then being delighted by the fact that I have made you get erect. I have masturbated thinking of nothing but this. I love you so much, for me this is right, this is what I want. There could never be any regrets." She ran his impossibly large head up and down her valley as she talked, her voice fluttery, her words faltering every time the cock head hit her sweet spot. "What I have done, is force you into this and whilst this will change our relationship, it will be for the better, of that I am sure, now I'm begging you. Please, please fuck me. My body is trembling in anticipation, in fact just rubbing your cock against my pussy is bringing me off again." She brought her lips closer to his again, "Daddy, make your daughter a whole woman, and slide your cock into my cunt."

With Sarah's hand directing his cock, her father edged forwards. Sarah's lips touched his in a gossamer kiss as she felt the pressure of the large head begin to force its way into her vagina. She was amazed that her body could take such a thing inside her, then felt the resistance increase. His cock was at her 'virginal gate', which was were he stopped. "The final act is yours to do Sarah."

She pushed her back against the wall, forcing her hips forwards and further onto her father's phallus. She felt a tearing, a stab of pain, a tightness. For a second the pleasure of the act was gone, but then was multiplied ten-fold. She heard herself screaming, it was a scream of pain, it was a scream of unbridled lust. She pushed further with her hips as she came, her vagina contracting about this iron hard intrusion. Drip upon drip of her fluid fell to the floor. "FUCKING HELL DADDY. FUCKING HELL........HE'S TOO BIG, I.....CAN'T....OOOOOHHH BUT I WANT TO.........OOOOHHHH I'M IN HEAVEN. GOD HE FEELS GOOD INSIDE ME DADDY, I.....I CAN FEEL EVERY PULSE, EVERY RIDGE, EVERY SLIGHT MOVEMENT. IS........ is it good for you too? No don't tell me I....don't want to know. Ohhh Christ I'm coming again, oh daddy can a person come too much?" Her breasts heaved with the effort of breathing and were covered in sweat and her dribble. She was a mess and couldn't give a shit. She was being fucked by her dream man, and that was all that mattered. "Oooohhhhh God, oh, oh, huuuuh, huh."

"Sarah," her father said into her mouth, "I'm sorry, but I cannot hold on, you're so tight, and........uuughhhh." He thrust forwards urgently.

Sarah felt as full as she could be, his cock could not go in any further, it was hard against her cervix, and pulsing erratically, when she felt the internal explosion. Inside her as if a volcano had erupted. The molten semen splashed against her womb, filling her, not only with sperm, but with awe. Completing her, enlightening her, fulfilling her. Sarah was openly crying, the experience of her father coming deep inside her was too much. Tears ran down her face, dropping to her breasts, her breathing was now more ragged than ever. "OHHHHHH DADDY, ohh, oho, ohhh. Oh my God that feels so good. I can feel your come rising along your shaft and hitting my insides, oh God daddy it is sooo, oh I have never come this many times, I just, feel. Oh God I love the feeling of your thrusting into me, I love the feel of your large throbbing cock. Oh let me see, let me see........OHHHH fuck!"

Her father pulled his body away from embracing his daughter, so that she could look between them. His glistening, throbbing phallus was coated for half it's length in her juices, speckled with blood, where he had torn into her virginity, she watched him slide the thick cock into her and pull it out again, it was better than any porno she had seen. Her vagina still gripped him hard as he completed the act of emptying his balls of ejaculate into his daughter's cunt. And she completed her final multiple orgasm. They were both panting hard in the efforts of copulation. Sweat now covered them both. Sarah's stockings were twisted about her legs and the stocking tops were soaked in her juices. They were probably ruined, she thought, but couldn't give a damn.

Gradually, her father's cock diminished in size. He was done, for a little while at least. He pulled his phallus from her sopping cunt. "OwwwwW." Sarah moaned in disappointment as she felt a sudden loss. He set Sarah onto her feet, but seeing that she was unable to stand, he picked her up and laid her on the carpet in front of the fire. He lay there too, wrapping his arms about her and with her "spooned" within his arms and legs, he held his cock up against her distended lips, and slipped it back inside her; contented, he fell asleep. Sarah lay there, completely satisfied. Her wishes had all come true. Right now, she could not have looked more of a mess. Her juices splashed everywhere, her tears still leaking from her eyes and her pussy, dribbling the contents of the fucking she had just received and full of the most delightful crafting of flesh she had ever seen. She pushed her bum further into her daddy's groin and onto his semi-flaccid cock, falling asleep too.

Sarah grabbed the thick base of the bottle and gently wanked upon the neck. The Genie appeared quickly. Sarah stood before her in her dressing gown, having recently had a shower. She glowed in accomplishment and pleasure. She felt warm inside and whole.

"Well," said Jennie, "Looks like someone got what they wanted last night?"

"Uh huh and it was more than I could have wished for. I've never felt so alive, I've never felt that something was so right, as having my daddy fuck me. Jennie, he was the perfect lover and was so gentle breaking me of my virginity. I would like to thank you. Thank you for all that you have done, and to ask, is there something I can do for you?"

"WHAT!? Something you can do for me.....? No one has ever asked me that?"

"Well I'm asking now. Is there something I can do for you?