Wishing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er, well you could set me free? Free from captivity, free from having to do my master's, or mistresses, wishes. You could do that for me?"

Sarah really didn't need to think about it. She had all she could possibly want in life now, why shouldn't she give the entity her freedom. "Ok," she said, "What do I need to do? And once released, you must promise to never harm anyone, I assume you will still have your magic?"

"I don't know? I have never been at this point before. But I would trade it for my freedom anyway."

"OK, so what must I do?"

Jennie's eyes flicked up to Sarah's wickedly. "You must fuck yourself with the vessel that is my prison. You must make yourself come and with your release comes my release."

"Oh," Sarah suddenly coloured up, conscious of having to masturbate before someone. "Well I can certainly put it in now, but I'm not sure I can play with myself with you watching. I'm not sure I will come, when I have an audience?" Sarah sat on the sofa, parted her dressing gown, revealing her long legs. She splayed them wide, revealing her eager pussy.

"Oh, don't worry," said the Genie, I have no intention of just watching!" Her smile was one of wicked lust.

Sarah returned the smile, "I told you, you were mischief!"