Wistful Ch. 03

Story Info
Maddy meets her roommate.
2.3k words
4.4
3.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train was slowing down, again. I checked my phone with trembling hands. I was desperately horny. The man sitting across from me had put on some expensive-looking sunglasses, and I couldn't tell if he was checking me out from behind them or not, but I thought he was. I stared out the window, heat suffusing my cheeks, trying not to squirm in my seat lest I make an audible squelch. This was my stop and I would be off soon.

It took the train an interminable time to actually stop, and I grew more and more twitchy by the minute. As soon as the doors slid open, I was up and rolling my little suitcase along. The conductor helped me dismount, and then I was on the platform. Brick station building, fresh summer breezes, a tiny post office, a coffee shop. Now, there should be a bus...

Yes, there it was! I hurried up the hill to the street, and climbed aboard. One easy interaction later, I had a window seat, and my luggage was tucked neatly under it. After a few minutes, the bus was sailing out of the small town, along a rural country road. I watched fields and orchards blur past. The windows were all cracked, and the fresh, light air smelled wonderfully like creeks and meadows and woods. Barns and farm stands flashed by. I saw a quaint little road sign for Vale College (in five miles).

I took a deep breath. My whole body felt flushed with a pleasant, needy, electric hum. I remembered the sleepover party my friends had thrown me after I got the acceptance letter for the summer dance residency.

We'd had Flora's whole house to ourselves, while her parents were away. We'd temporarily redesigned her living room by pushing three couches together and carrying a big mattress down from upstairs to put on the floor between them. The night was in full swing, with several simultaneous conversations and a board game happening in this room, and laughter and music coming from the kitchen.

Flora's voice cut through the buzz. "Maddy! Maddy?"

From the other end of the same couch, I lolled my head to look towards her and moaned incoherently through Quin's panties, which were stuffed into my mouth.

I was squished between Yara and Faith, who were flirting with each other across me. I was wearing some cute pajama shorts and a black lace crop-top, but they had tugged the top up, so my tits had popped out.

Each of them had claimed one of my nipples and were absently tugging and toying and thumbing them as I squirmed and twitched. My wrists were cuffed behind me.

Flora finally saw me. "Maddy, I expressly forbid you--" She paused as she took in my glazed expression. "Okay, whose got the remote?"

Yara raised her hand, looking only slightly sheepish.

"Can you please turn off our sex toy? I need our little bitch's full attention."

The vibrator inside me ceased and I whined a protest. I hadn't been allowed to cum for the last week leading up to tonight.

"Quiet, slut. Now listen, this is important. We are all very proud of you for getting into this summer program. However, I expressly forbid you from even thinking of transferring to Vale, understand? Do not switch schools to join our rivals, no matter how fancy their performing arts center is." Flora grinned at me smugly. "You belong to us. We own you, got it?"

A tingle of delicious warmth ran through me. Faith eased the wadded up panties out of my mouth and I cleared my throat.

"Okay...unless they're really, really nice to me," I grinned weakly.

"Don't you mean really, really mean, you horny bitch?" Faith chirped.

"Yeah, that."

Flora looked at me dead in the eye "Bring her over here, I'm going to bend her over and turn her bratty ass bright red."

My eyes widened, even as my stomach did a little flip.

"Oh come on," Quin piped up. "It's not like Vale's entire dance program is going to fuck Maddy as soon as she gets there!"

There was a pause.

"C'mon that would totally happen." Faith said, straight-faced.

Natalie giggled. "Wanna make a bet?"

Yara helped me to my feet, then made a fist in my hair and led me gasping and bent double over to the coffee table, where Flora was waiting, and released me.

"Hi Maddy," said Flora flirtatiously, as I swayed, hands still bound behind me. She slid her hand inside the waistband of my pajama shorts and cupped my vulva. I gasped, and Flora grinned. Her fingertips began to tease my lips ever so lightly. "Hot little bitch. You're soaking wet. I think you knew what you were asking for, didn't you?"

I had.

~ ~ ~

The bus began to slow, and then we were turning onto a smaller road that turned back and forth through some woods before we came to a vast meadow and I saw some buildings on the other side. The performing arts center was unmistakable, a vast bubble of glass and steel.

As we got closer, I saw a few many-gabled residential dorm buildings, and a turreted stone mansion. The lawns were studded with sculptures and hedges and towering oaks. I shook my head in awe.

I was the only passenger who needed to get off. We pulled over to a quaint little bus stop, and I heaved my luggage down the steps to the sidewalk. There was a campus map on the bus stop wall, and I stared at it.

This was the north end of campus, with only a smattering of buildings, but they were all the ones I needed.

The dorm I was supposed to be in was just ahead. I took a deep breath and my stomach began to jump a little. I was a little nervous about how my new peers would react to me.

Okay, a lot nervous.

I knew I'd been lucky to have such close and supportive (not to mention kinky) friends in the city. But I wasn't exactly good at making new friends or breaking into new friend groups. Natalie had done all that, with me safely under her wing. And there was the trans thing...

Hopefully nobody would be weird about that. But even if nobody acted weird towards me, that didn't mean they would automatically be inclusive or supportive or...well, anything. I was just desperately hoping that, outside of classes and focused studio time, I wouldn't end up spending every minute lonely. I walked up the winding path, my suitcase rolling behind me, biting my lip.

I saw a newish-looking, three-story building with a steep roof and lots of windows. There were stairs leading up to a huge, gorgeous, wrap-around porch, and sitting on the stairs, sunning themselves, were three girls. I swallowed, mouth dry. I already felt like a straggler.

They were chatting with each other. One of them laughed, a clear, bright sound. As I got closer, I felt their attention shift to me.

"Hi," chirped one, as I got to the bottom of the steps.

"Hi," I said shyly. "I'm Maddy."

"Oh, are you here for the dance thing?"

I looked at the girl who had spoken, and felt a tiny glow of recognition. She was trans. At least I thought so? Her cascade of blond tresses was like a waterfall of sunshine. She looked effortlessly good.

"Um, yeah." Her eyeliner was sharp enough to cut glass. "Wait, aren't you?"

She laughed, and I recognized the sound from before. "No, only the people who arrived today are here for that. We're all here for the music thing." She gestured at the other two girls.

I felt a little jolt of disappointment.

"Hi, I'm Mara," said one of the others.

"I'm Hannah."

I gave them a little wave.

"I'm Ramona," said the trans girl, jumping up. "Come on, I'll help you find your room."

I felt a surge of gratitude. "Oh, thank you!"

She helped me carry my suitcase up the steps, and then held the door for me. After the bright sun, the cool darkness of the foyer was a shock. I stood blinking, waiting for my eyes to adjust.

"So, hey," she said casually. "Are you my sister?"

I felt a smile growing on my face. No one had ever actually tried that one on me, but I'd heard about it. "Yes, I think so."

She smiled back at me. "Fuck yeah!! There's a few of us here, right now. It's so nice."

I felt a wave of excitement. "Wow, that's so cool."

"So," she said, ushering me down a hallway lined with doors. "Where are you from?"

"The city," I shrugged. "You?"

"Everybody says that, like it's the only city," she complained. "I'm from Providence. Oh, here's the room assignment chart."

She perused it. "Maddy, Maddy. Okay, here you are. 209. You're with Jaqueline." She winked at me. "Lucky."

I raised my eyebrows. "What's that mean?"

She began to lead me down the hallway. "She just like, rides a sexy motorcycle and has a lot of tattoos. I've barely seen her, honestly. She's older, I think she's here for some graduate program. Big LHB vibes, you know?"

"Um, no? LHB?" I was beginning to feel intimidated again.

"Long haired butch!" She threw jovially over her shoulder. "What, they didn't teach you the queer alphabet in 'the city'? Come on, Maddy, keep up."

She vaulted up the stairs to the first landing, and turned to watch me heaving my suitcase. "Oh, sorry, forgot about that."

We made it up to the second floor, and she pointed me to my room. "I'll let you land and unpack and meet your roomie and everything. I'm going back out to the sun! Oh, wait, give me your phone."

I fumbled it out and had barely unlocked it when she swooped it out of my hand. I watched her tongue peek slightly out of her mouth as her thumbs danced. "Okay, let's see. I'm going to text myself...there."

Her phone dinged. She held mine out to me, and grinned. "So glad you're here! See you around, girl."

I couldn't help grinning back. "Thank you!" I called after her.

I knocked at the door, heart thumping. Maybe Jaqueline wouldn't be here? Then I heard movement from inside.

"Come in!"

I pushed and the door swung open. Sitting at a large desk by the floor-to-ceiling window was a girl with a raven-wing fall of liquid dark hair, wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt that showed off arms flowing with ink. Black jeans, combat boots, check and check. There was an apple in her hand.

I waited shyly in the door-frame, heart in my throat, wondering if I should just walk in, or introduce myself, or say something, anything?

She took her time chewing to study me, then swallowed.

"Hi, I'm Jaqueline," she said brusquely. "You must be Madeline."

"Maddy's fine," I offered. "For me, I mean. Um. Hi."

I blushed. Real smooth, Maddy. She could probably tell I was trans by now, right? This close to someone, and in conversation with them, I almost never passed for more than a few moments. If she was going to say anything, it would probably be now, right? She didn't seem like the type to hold anything back.

"You're a pretty thing," she said musingly. "Seems like I lucked out after all."

My eyes widened, even as the compliment rocketed right to my brain and melted all the circuits. Was she...hitting on me? I swallowed.

Jaqueline smirked at the expression on my face, then gestured around her, to the room. "I was supposed to get my own room, but there was some snafu with the housing for my program, and they moved me into this dorm on short notice. I really didn't expect much from the whole roommate assignment lottery circus."

I nodded, as if I couldn't agree more.

"Well, don't just stand there, come in. That bed is yours, and that dresser. I'm using the closet, hope that's okay. You don't have much stuff with you, anyway." She turned and her eyes flared. "So, roommate stuff: I have standards. Do you think you can keep our room this clean, or cleaner?"

I nodded vigorously. I was still glowing from when she'd called me pretty.

"Good. You better," she said darkly, "or there will be consequences." She snapped shut the laptop on the desk and slid it into a case. "I'll leave you to move in. See you around."

The door clicked shut behind her. I took a shaky breath, and sat on the bare mattress of my new bed. There was a lot of light from the window brightening the creamy plaster walls. Wooden floors, which was nice. Jaqueline's side of the room was neat and spare and tidy.

What had she meant, by 'there will be consequences'? My dirty mind found it easy to fill in the blank.

~ ~ ~

Flora smirked in my face as my hips shuddered and jerked. She was holding her fingers still while I rutted myself on them. "No coming, remember," she reminded me. I whined, red-faced.

Yara had stuffed the panties back in my mouth. I felt her reaching around from behind to tease and toy with my nipples.

Someone whistled. The spectacle I was making had stopped most of the conversations in the room. Flora withdrew her fingers and I whined again, through the panties. I was wildly turned on.

Flora cocked her head. "Oh?" She grabbed the edge of fabric poking out my mouth and slowly drew the whole balled-up wad out. "Thirsty, slut?"

My eyes had locked onto her fingers, sheening with my juices. They were getting closer. I looked at Flora pleadingly. Was she going to? In front of everyone? The thought made me swoon with humiliation.

My lips parted with a trembling breath, and Flora grinned as she slid her dripping fingers past my lips. There was a cheer from the onlookers and I moaned, blushing.

"Okay, Maddy," commanded Flora triumphantly, "lick."