Witch Board Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What. The. Fuck," she whispered to herself as she pulled out the waistband to reveal a ghostly cock that was seemingly attached to her pubis mons. It was translucent, and she could see her neatly trimmed landing strip through it, but when she reached down to touch it, it sure as hell felt real.

"No - don't tell me," Tara said, a note of fear in her voice, "That can't be..."

"It is," Annie confirmed, feeling like Tara sounded. "We have to get out of here and... I don't know, call a doctor, or a priest." As Annie talked her ghostly penis started hardening, and by the time she was finished she couldn't help but notice that it was almost a perfect copy of what Jason's dick had looked like, right down to the asymmetric foreskin and the way it curved a little to the left.

"You're right, we have to—" Tara pulled out her phone as she spoke but she was instantly silenced when Annie kissed her hard. There was a brief struggle before the slender girl broke the kiss. "No Annie - you have to fight it!" Annie wanted to tell her that she was. She was fighting it with everything she had - at least she was a second ago, but the harder her phantom cock throbbed the harder it was to think about anything besides how good Tara looked tonight. Instead of agreeing with her friend, or heading for the door, all Annie could do was kiss Tara again, and this time she didn't break this kiss. Annie had no way of knowing if that was because Tara was swept up in the same lust as she was or if it was because the spirit was controlling her movements like it did during the blowjob - but she didn't care. She couldn't. There was some dark need flowing through her now like she'd never known in her whole life, and she kicked her panties off as she pushed Tara back down towards the coffee table.

They didn't bother to take her twenties dress off. Annie just pulled it up to the smaller girl's hips before pulling her panties off to reveal her freshly waxed pussy in the dim light of her dark living room. Tara wanted it now too, even if she didn't. She'd been infected by the same lust that Annie had, and she was practically panting as Annie grabbed the luminescent cock and struggled to find the hole on the smaller girl. "This isn't how I wanted our first time to be," Annie groaned in frustration as she tried and failed to get her dick inside her friend.

"Me either," Tara whispered as she reached down and adjusted the angle of her friend's dick. "I always wanted... I - Fuckkkkk..." Annie's heart melted a little at what Tara had been trying to say before she viciously rammed her cock inside the smaller girl. She would have given anything to hold back and hear what she'd wanted to say. She would have sold her soul for that heartfelt confession, but she couldn't stand up to the needs of the thing that had possessed her. It was volcanic in its intensity, and it only calmed down to some manageable level once Annie started thrusting in and out of the girl in slow methodical strokes that made her whole-body tingle.

She'd never had penis envy. She'd never wondered what a boy's dick felt like from the other side, even though she'd known a few girls that did. It was more intense than she could have possibly expected though. Every thrust felt like she was attacking her clit with a Hitachi on the way in, and almost as good on the way out. The slow wet frictions as her cock slid in and out of Tara's tight pussy were incredible, but when her little flapper leaned up and started sucking on her left nipple, she thought she was going to cum right there. "Ahhhhh," she cried out as her friend used her teeth lightly to attack her tender nub of flesh.

The intensity of the sensation on made her fuck her friend harder and faster though. Soon their pelvises were smashing together so hard that it was impossible for Tara to keep a breast in her mouth as they bounced around like she was jogging without a sports bra. That was when she noticed they weren't exactly on the coffee table anymore - they were floating halfway between the floor and the ceiling. "Ahhhhh... Tara... What the fffuuuuuck is going on?" Annie gasped, not bothering to slow down even as her fear rose along with their elevation.

"I don't know, and I don't - mmmmmm fucking care." Tara moaned. "Just don't stop fucking me. Don't ever Fucking. Stop. Unhhhh!" Annie had seen enough porn to be sure that Tara was cumming as she bit her knuckle looking like the sex goddess she was. Feeling of pride and jealousy warred inside Annie at this thought. She was so happy she'd made Tara feel this good, but at the same time she couldn't seem to cum no matter what she did or how good she felt. She had bigger problems that right now though, because the room was starting to spin, and this time it wasn't the alcohol. Everything from Jason to the snacks and candles on the end table began floating up from where she'd left them and were starting to spin around the room like they were fucking in the eye of a hurricane, which in a way, they were. It was ice cold now - and the only warmth in the world was buried inches inside of Tara, but no matter how hard and deep Annie thrust, she couldn't quite reach it.

Then she felt the warmth building in her ghostly balls. "Tara," Annie groaned, but she was unable to get any other words out. It was just too much. Instead, she bent down and kissed the slender girl as she bottomed out against her cervix. The kiss made the explosion that followed twice as powerful as Annie erupted inside her friend. Annie's body shuddered in pure electric bliss as each contraction shot another blast of... of something deep inside Tara. It felt so good that for a moment she didn't even care that she had a dick or that she was floating in the air. All she cared about was the terrible pleasure that burned through her to chase away the chill in the air. With every wave of her orgasm, they got closer and closer to the ground until finally they landed on the carpet, halfway across the room from where they started.

Objects were strewn everywhere, the room had returned to a normal temperature, and Annie no longer had a cock attached to her body. She had no idea what she was supposed to say to her friend, or even to think about what she'd just done. Fortunately, Tara didn't seem particularly interested in talking either. She just kissed Annie, so Annie kissed back, hoping the moment would never end.

12