Witch Caused Sister Swap...

Story Info
Sister makes us swap bodies then has her way...
3.8k words
4.6
28.6k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another of my 'little out there' stories, may lead to more parts if this is received well... Please enjoy!

My head was pounding when I woke up. I had been drinking pretty hard the night before so I wasn't too surprised but as my eyes focused on the room I was a little confused. I felt strange too, I was laying in my sister's bed and felt very different. I sat up and immediately noticed my chest. Gone was the chiseled, 50 pushups a day athletic body I was proud of and instead, well, I had tits! I said 'what the fuck' out loud but it wasn't my voice, it was Clara's, my sister. I jumped up and made my way to the bathroom for the mirror then felt faint. Staring back at me was Clara. I touched my face, I touched my breasts through the shirt I was wearing, it felt so real. I needed to pee real bad, I looked down at where my cock should have been but nope, I was wearing a pair of pink cotton panties and I had a vagina. I pulled the panties down and sat down to pee, resisted the temptation to explore further after I wiped and made it back to the bed as, well, I came through the bedroom door.

"Oh good you're awake, are you okay?" Clara said to me.

"Clara? What the fuck, why am I you? Did you drug me or something?" I said, my own voice freaking me out a little.

"Um, it's kind of a long story. Did you touch it?" she said, grinning.

"Did I touch what, I am fucking freaking out here, what did you do?"

"It's not permanent, I can fix it but did you touch your pussy, did you feel how nice it is? I've jerked off twice already, your cock is beautiful and it feels amazing."

"What the fuck? No, I woke up as a woman when I really have no desire to be one Clara."

"I'm just glad you feel the same about me, I read your diary blog too."

"How, I had that secured, you shouldn't have been able to open that, let alone access my phone!"

"Duh, I'm you, your fingerprint, your facial unlock."

I thought about what I had stored, my random thoughts, I was in trouble but she, as me, was smiling at me.

"Are you upset about what you read?" I said quietly.

"Fuck no, I just wish I'd found out sooner but until then this is going to be fun. I've wanted to fuck you for so long, I can't believe you wanted me too. I'm going to enjoy this while I'm you though, the thought of being able to see and taste my own pussy has driven many masturbation fantasies. You should get naked."

I felt like I was in some kind of trippy dream. I was looking at myself as I helped take my own sister's clothes off. Looking down at the breasts I'd jerked off about as I played with and sucked and felt the pussy I'd fantasized about even seeing one day, get wet as Clara slipped a finger into me. I gasped in pleasure as she explored, it made sense that she knew just where to touch. I laid back on the bed and opened my legs at her insistence and almost blacked out when she put her (his? I was so confused) tongue inside me.

"Holy FUCK!" I gasped when she began to lick me.

I'd eaten pussy before, I'd always listen to my lovers' moans and learn what they liked as I explored. Clara, licking her own pussy through my body, knew exactly what she liked and it felt amazing. I'm not sure how long it took but I felt my first orgasm when Clara licked my clit then rasped it rapidly with her tongue. I'd never felt anything like it, my climax seemed to come from my very core, sending bolts of pleasure through my body, making my nipples throb and making me gasp for air. It lasted way longer than any climax I'd had as a man, it was so intense that I didn't even notice that she'd stopped licking and was climbing on top of me.

"I know we both want this, once I've fucked myself like this, I'll change us back then you can fuck me again as yourself, it's going to feel amazing," she said to me.

"Okay," I replied quietly.

Clara looked down as she guided her cock into me. I'll fully admit to being curious about being penetrated, I even had a girlfriend finger my ass as she gave me head but feeling a cock enter me as a woman was far from what I expected. I could almost feel every vein, every contour of my own cock as it entered me. Clara told me to relax and I loosened my grip a little but I knew how big I was and it felt even bigger as it entered a pussy I'd only had for a short time. When Clara was deep inside me, she began to thrust but stopped, her balls resting against me.

"I can see why you guys like this so much, it feels fucking amazing," she said and began to thrust again.

After a few more thrusts I felt myself cum again, my climax set Clara off too, she pushed deep into me and almost roared in pleasure as her cock swelled then sprayed my pussy with cum. I could feel each spurt as it blasted into me, I was shocked my poor balls had that much left after she'd already jerked off twice. I didn't think to ask about it at the time though.

"I'm still hard, can we try doggy?" she said, both of us still catching our breath.

"H... how, did you take something?" I replied.

"I took a few things, get on all fours."

She pulled out of me slowly, I felt our juices running out of me but I giggled a little as I got onto all fours.

"What's so funny?" she said with a smile.

"I hope we change back before bedtime, you made a huge wet spot on your bed," I said.

"Totally worth it. Oh my ass is beautiful from this angle."

Clara pushed back inside me with ease, the different angle felt amazing and I could feel her cock get deeper inside me. I slumped forward onto my face as she pounded me, our bodies slapping together and her balls thumping against my clit. I didn't last long before I was cumming again then I was going every couple of thrusts. I was delirious by the time I felt her cum again, she pushed every inch inside me then I felt her cock swell as she pulsed and sprayed another full load deep into me. We were both soaked in sweat and breathless, she slumped on the bed beside me and fondled my breasts.

"Let's go shower and rest a bit," she said, kissing my neck.

The shower felt amazing, I didn't really get any rest though. I put on the silk robe that Clara gave me and made it as far as the lounge before she came behind me, fondling my breasts and rubbing me where she knew how and got me wet. She got me on my back on the couch and licked my pussy for a few minutes but was soon back inside me, pounding away.

"H... how the fuck are you h... hard again?" I said as she slammed into me.

"I'll tell you later, just enjoy it..." she said, barely slowing down.

"Can we at least change positions, I'm getting sore."

Clara didn't seem to listen or care, instead lifted my knees up to my chest to fuck me deeper. By the time she finally came again I was pretty sore, I could feel my labia were swollen and actually fell asleep or I guess blacked out as the latest load oozed out of me.

"Well, I figured it was just a matter of time the way you look at her, can you cover up so we can have a little chat?" said Mom. I panicked a little.

Clara was still hard and was laying on our thankfully wide couch tangled up in my legs. Mom narrowed her eyes and looked closely at Clara.

"Marcus?" she said.

"Yes?" I replied. But from Clara's body.

Mom's face immediately went red with anger.

"How many FUCKING TIMES have I told you Clara, you are not ready to mess with these spells! Did he even consent to this?" she said, she was really mad.

"H... he didn't consent," said Clara, looking down.

"What else did you take, he's still hard! Don't you dare lie to me."

"Stay hard and creamer."

"How many drops?"

"Um, 3 of the stay hard and I don't know, maybe four or five of the creamer."

"How many times have you fucked, he looks exhausted and sore," said Mom, looking down at my pussy.

"Four or five, I'm not sure."

Mom stared at Clara for a good few seconds.

"This is going to have consequences young lady, look at his cock, one drop is all I usually give the creamer, same with the stay hard if mixing them. You're taking the pain of the shot. Marcus my love, I have a lot to tell you but until what she has taken is out of your system you'll have to accept what I say and do as I tell you okay? You, not a word until I get back," she said to Clara then briefly left the room.

When Mom got back, maybe a minute or two later, she had a syringe in her hand. Without saying anything she stuck Clara in the arm with it, bringing an 'Ouch' from her. Mom was chanting something, I didn't understand a word she was saying though. She sat us both together on the couch, had us lean weird so our faces were touching then slapped Clara hard on the cheek, bashing her face into mine. It wasn't hard enough to knock either of us out but I got dizzy for a second and when could focus, we were both in our own bodies. Mom looked into my eyes as she gently rubbed where she'd slapped.

"Marcus honey, I'm sure you've seen some things around the house that you didn't understand but in case you didn't know, I'm a practicing Witch. Clara is supposed to be my apprentice but after this she'll have to earn that again. The spell she used to swap bodies is usually one I use for a friend, he's a Private Detective and it makes it easy for him to get into places he's not usually able to go into if he's in a different body. It's not a simple spell, Clara at least did it correctly but using it for personal sexual purposes is against my code, especially without your consent. The potions she took too, stay hard, think of it as erection cream that keeps you up for hours and creamer, well it's exactly what it sounds like it does. Those I sell to the porn industry, keeps the actors hard and makes them cum rather large loads each time. Typically I'd give one of each, will have them lasting a good few hours with 3 of their so called 'money shots' to maximize their filming. Well, your sister gave you far too much and we need to get it out of your system. I'd love to tell you there's another way but you're going to keep fucking us both until you can go soft. The shot that Clara took for you will give you the energy to keep going and take some of the soreness away," explained Mom.

"B... both of you?" I stammered.

"You don't want me? If you'd rather just have Clara," replied Mom.

"He wants you, when I was him I read his diary, I just wanted to confirm he felt the same lust for me as I did for him but among the descriptions of his fantasies, he wants you too," said Clara. I wanted the ground to open and swallow me.

"Do you want this, Marcus?" said Mom, smiling as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"Y... yes I do," I stammered.

Mom was essentially an older version of Clara, larger breasts and a few curves but every bit the sexy woman I'd see in my head when I wanted to cum hard when I masturbated. Watching her undress before me had my cock throbbing but thankfully it didn't hurt like it should have. She looked at the mess on the silk robe I was laying on when I was Clara then pulled me to my feet.

"Come, let's take this to Clara's room, don't want to mess up my own sheets," she said with a smile.

"Can I please rest for a while, my pussy is aching really bad," said Clara.

"And who's fault is that, Clara? You can rest for as long as he's fucking me, outside that, you have lube and a mouth," said Mom, glaring at Clara.

"Can I at least take a quick shower?" she said.

"Fine, don't take long," replied Mom.

Mom closed Clara's blinds and pulled her covers back on her bed, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, Mom pulled me close to her and looked at me with a smile.

"You can relax my love, I can feel your heart going in overtime. Tell me about this fantasy of yours, what did you write about?" she said, softly.

"You're just so beautiful and sexy, Mom. I know I'm not supposed to think that way about you or Clara but I look at other women, Clara's age and older and I've not found a single one who's even close to as beautiful and sexy as you both are," I replied.

"Well, I'm flattered. We can talk more later but for now we need to get these drained my love. I'm already nice and wet, take me from behind, we can make love another time, for now, this is just fucking," she said, fondling my balls.

Mom got up onto her bed and got on all fours, I was in awe, I'd fantasized about just seeing her naked for so long and now she was in front of me, waiting for me to fuck her. She gave me a look that said 'what are you waiting for' and I got onto the bed. I took it slow at first, savoring and enjoying my fantasy fulfilled but at her urging, increased my pace and was soon pounding away at her pussy. She felt so warm and tight, I knew if my cock didn't have it's dull ache I wouldn't have lasted but by the time I got close, I was almost dripping sweat. I managed to groan that I was cumming then pushed in deep as I erupted. After the 4th hard spurt she made me pull out, I could only watch as I kept cumming, spraying my seed all over Mom's ass. When it finally stopped, I was really light headed. Clara handed mom a towel to clean herself up.

"Take him to shower then his bed," she said to Clara.

Clara showered with me but I felt like I was in a trance, she kissed me then had me lay down in my bed and I was out.

*     *     *     *

I woke up with my head killing me, 'fucking tequila' I said to myself and wandered to the kitchen for water and painkillers. I think I drank 3 bottles of water then went back to bed. Clara came to my room a couple of hours later, I must have dozed off again, she had soup for me.

"Oh nice, is this your famous hangover soup?" I asked.

"Hardly famous but I made you drink those shots so I kinda feel bad," she said softly.

"Um, why is my sister being nice to me?"

"Because I love you silly. Come see me in my room when you're done okay?"

"Uh, now I'm really worried."

"Just, trust me okay."

So many things went through my head, did she find out that I was a secret perv who had a very strong crush on her? That I would do anything to be inside her and be used by her as a sex toy? I figured myself to be overthinking, I hadn't told a living soul about my dirty fantasy and only had those thoughts in a locked app on my phone with both fingerprint and facial scan locks on them. I finished off my soup, took my bowl to the kitchen and noticed Mom's car was gone from the driveway.

"Hey, where's Mom?" I asked Clara as I walked into her room.

She was sitting on her bed looking at her laptop. She swung her legs round and had me sit beside her.

"She's at her shop. Fuck, forgot to turn my tv on, give me a sec," she said, standing up.

She got her remote from her dresser and turned her tv on, it immediately went to what looked like a direct feed of her room. Before I could wave to confirm she stood in front of me.

"I'm going to show you something then I'm going to tell you something. You were supposed to forget but I can't look at you without you knowing what I know. Yes, it's just as confusing as it sounds but this is going to get a little weird. Please know, I love you with all my heart and I know you feel the same about me sexually," she said, her face straight.

I felt my face go red, there was no way she knew.

"What uh, what are you talking about?" I replied, feigning innocence.

"For as long as you've known what sex is, you've thought of nothing more than sliding your tongue between my labia and tasting my juices. You want to hear me moan your name as you make love to me then look into my eyes when you explode inside me. You don't care that it's supposed to be wrong, you don't care that the world would shun you but if I felt the same, you would embrace me with all you are. I read that so many times with the biggest smile on my face because I do feel the same, Marcus."

"How, there's no way you got into my phone."

"I did, but um, it was when I was you."

"What?"

"Mom is a witch, Marcus, I'm training to be one too and I used a spell. She's pretty mad at me but I don't care, I just want you."

I sat and watched her video footage, I watched myself fucking Clara but from our conversation I was really her being fucked in her body while she was in mine. She was snuggled against me the whole time, with what I watched I should have been hard but my cock ached. Clara explained why. When the video got to Mom leading me back into the room she paused it.

"This is why you can't remember. She stuck you with a serum that cleaned out the stuff I gave you but also made you forget everything," she said then pressed play again.

Watching myself fuck Mom, who I also lusted after, should have had me throbbing hard again but nope, just a dull ache. Clara stopped the tape and turned the tv off as I sprayed an obscene amount of cum on Mom's ass but she kissed my neck and smiled at me as she straddled me to face her.

"You should be fine in the morning but together we're going to talk to Mom, I'll tell her you know everything and that I want you," she said softly.

"What if we didn't tell her I know?" I replied.

"She'd find out, it may have consequences for me but I don't care, you've given me something I thought would only ever be fantasy and I'll go through hell to keep you."

"Well I'd hardly get rid of my own son, Clara," said Mom, Clara and I both jumped.

"I uh,"

"It's fine, you think I didn't know about your camera? Why do you think I brought him in here for that last load to get out of his system? I do expect that tape to be destroyed though. If you truly want each other and it's not just a curiosity thing, I'm not going to stop you, I've seen how you look at each other when the other isn't looking. Do you want to remember what you saw on the tape young man? You forgetting was an unfortunate side effect from my serum and something else but if you can handle the memories of being inside me and Clara, I'll give them back to you," said Mom.

"I would like those memories," I replied.

"Climb off him for me my love," said Mom.

"Look into my eyes, I'm going to talk to you and you're going to fall asleep. You'll dream about everything you've done and when you wake, you'll remember everything," she continued.

"I won't think it was just a dream, right?" I asked as my eyelids got heavier.

"Not when you wake next to Clara, honey, when he wakes......" replied Mom but I was asleep before she finished.

I slept really well, when I woke up I was in Clara's bed and she was snuggled next to me, her arms and legs intertwined with mine. My dreams were vivid and amazing and I wasn't surprised that I woke up hard. Clara felt me moving and woke up too, she kissed me on the lips.

"It wasn't just a dream, you know that don't you?" she said softly.

"I do," I replied.

She kissed me again then after stroking my cock a few times, rolled on top of me and took me inside her. I gasped in pleasure as she took all of me deep inside her.

"Mmm, you feel so good. This is our life now, we are together and I am yours. Mom is a special treat but you won't get to make love to her unless it's a special occasion or something, do you accept this life my love?" she said as she began to ride me.

"I do, you feel amazing," I replied.

Clara rode me nice and slow, kissing me and looked into my eyes as she climaxed. When she whispered 'cum in me' I lost it and pushed up as I sprayed my seed into her. She rolled off me as my cock softened inside her.

Weeks went by and all I could do was smile, I was living a dream and all the dirty fantasies that I'd had about Clara were being played out every night.

I never thought about any price, not sure I would have cared anyway but everything good has one I guess. Hoping I don't find out...