All Comments on 'Witch, Cruel Mermaids, Talking Dead'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JorunnJorunn6 months ago

Hi Norway_1705! I enjoyed this story and gave it 5 stars. I'm much more into Norse mythology, but it was interesting to see how your story 'captured' Greek mythology. --Jorunn Skaldmaer

Norway_1705Norway_17056 months agoAuthor

oh, my dear Jorunn, your words are always sweeter than honey, as befits an experienced skaldmaer.

I am just a poor, illiterate, almost blind idiot, singing in a language he does not know (historians debate whether Homer was a Woman, and of Trojan descent: it would explain a lot!).

I thank You, but I really don't deserve Your appreciation: You are so talented!

It is my belief that there is more eroticism in Greek mythology than scholars admit in universities. And that everyone can retell ancient myths in new forms.

I want Ulysses and Penelope to be faithful. I know it wasn't true, but I want to think so.

I want Clytemnestra not to be a murderess. And so on. (also read ' https://literotica.com/s/holding-out-for-a-hero-2 ', it's about Penelope and her cousins when they were young).

I apologise if unfortunately my stories often bring up male magic chastity cages and other silly ideas. I'd love to write romantic stories about couples kissing in the sunset but I'm not good at it.

For the Winter Challenge I will propose Penelope again. I hope you will delight us with one of your stories, winter suits your quill so well!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful voyage with Ulysses and Morticia! Love the devious intriguing means of arousing the chained hero while staying true to epic adventure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...