Witch Juice Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Valdrina raised her hips and grabbed his cock, the very feeling of it filling her grasp shooting a bolt of ecstasy up her arm, into her chest, and down into her loins. She hastily directed it at her pussy and plunged upon it, the sudden rush of his hot veiny tower crashing into the flaming walls of her vagina causing her to go cross-eyed and expel an ear-shattering scream of pleasure. She proceeded to bounce on top of him with great force, hammering her hips on top of Pollux as she yipped and screeched in glee. The pure vision and sensation of Pollux's dreams bursting into his reality causing his expression to become dumb with pure joy as he witnessed Valdrina convulse and recoil on top of him, thoroughly enjoying his dick as her big breasts jiggled and leaped out of control.

Valdrina absolutely pounded the life out of Pollux's frame as she rose and plummeted down on him with nearly bone-crushing power, though Pollux's mind ignored the pain as the pure feeling of her hot, wet pussy sent ecstatic sparks throughout his very being. The sound of her slopping pussy crashing down on him filled his ears, causing all of his senses to be commanded fully by Valdrina's onslaught. Soon she leaned down on him again, now scooting her hips back and forth on his penis to allow it to push into her more sensitive areas. She bit at Pollux's ears in a wild, horny fit as he lapped at the side of her neck.

"Pollux," she whispered. "I love this cock... This feeling... this is all I need..."

"Valdrina... you've... made my dreams... come true today..."

She finally felt Pollux's dick throb and engorge as it filled her vagina. She squealed and shuddered along with Pollux as the fiery torrent of cum rushed within her. He continued to pulse, again and again, shooting out more batches of hot jizz inside her. Valdrina shook and howled as each surge of semen shot into her.

Pollux's orgasm concluded, and the two exhausted bodies simply laid on the floor. Valdrina rolled off of him, and basked in the sage quietness, even as cum dribbled out of her pussy onto the floor.

"We-we're even... now," Pollux stated, his engorged member finally deflating, returning to normal.

"Yes," Valdrina answered. However, she could still spot something in Pollux's hand. She laughed out loud. Pollux also chuckled in response. He calmly presented it to her: another serum.

"I was going to use it again... but... this was a fine enough experience. I'm spent." Pollux turned his head to meet Valdrina face to face. As much as her stern expression and sharp eyes filled him with fear, he still could not help but feel a flash of passion in his chest.

Valdrina's eyes pressed into his. They then shot downwards, looking at the serum. Her sight was locked onto it. Pollux's eyes widened, though he was not sure if it was due to excitement, or terror.

Her hand dashed into Pollux's, easily snatching it from him. She stabbed the serum into Pollux's thigh as he gasped out, watching his cock rise and renew with its towering, pink girth. Valdrina's eyes were drawn to it as a sly grin appeared on her face.

"I'm not done yet, my dear, sweet, big Pollux."

***

"So, here we are."

Emmett sat at one end of a desk opposite a short, stocky, bald man wearing thick, half-rimmed glasses with a curly white beard, uniformed with a doctor's coat and tie underneath. He presumed that he was talking to some manner of administrator, guessing by the poshly decorated desk space, and certificates, degrees, and awards hung on the wall behind him. He was lead here by the doctor that discovered him and Sasha sprawled about the puddles of semen that he had erupted after their strange, yet exciting session of mind-controlled sex. Sasha was, however, led to another room by the doctor. He was to be interrogated along with her, but they had been intercepted and separated by the man he was facing now.

"So... yeah... about what happened-" Emmett started, ready to spin some new web of lies that may get him out of this. However, the bald man cracked a friendly grin to Emmett's surprise, causing him to falter in his words.

"You might be wondering why I brought you here- well, besides the obvious. You should be interrogated by the police for tampering with AV equipment and hospital records-"

"Wait, what? I didn't tamper with anything," Emmett quickly defended.

"Of course, of course." The administrator's smile was unwavering. "You don't have to worry about that, I believe you."

Emmett squinted at the administrator with doubt. He wasn't sure if he was being facetious through his jolly eyes and cheeky smile.

"The reason I've brought you in here... is well... this isn't the first time something like this has happened."

"You mean... someone having sex in a patient's room?"

"Ah, no, no. That's happened before- rare, though," he chuckled. "We get a lot of, uh... rambunctious college students here." He wheezed out another casual laugh. Emmett responded with a slight, awkward smirk. "That's not what I'm talking about. You see..." He paused for a moment to ponder as if he wasn't sure how to construct his words. "...we haven't found any record of you being admitted here."

Emmett was more annoyed than surprised at this revelation. After all, he figured that Lilith's memory and enchantment spells would simply take care of small details like this.

"That's weird," Emmett replied. "All I remember is fainting, then ending up here. I swear I didn't touch anything."

"Hmm... I know. As I said, I believe you. However, for the past few years, I've noticed strange occurrences in our records, similar to this event. Gaps in time logs, missing people, blank records for accounting, hospital bills unaccounted for, and that's not even the worst part. When I ask doctors and nurses about these things, none of them remember a thing."

Emmett put on his best expression of confusion, though he had a very good inkling of what was occurring here. "What does this have to do with me?"

The administrator chuckled again. "Well, you're the first 'missing' patient that I've been able to get a hold of. The others I've contacted have had fake names or, like my staff, don't remember anything at all."

Emmett sat back in his seat with his arms crossed, furrowing his brows in deep thought. "...and you said your AV equipment was messed with too?"

"Right, that too," the admin scratched his beard. "None of our video surveillance shows any foul play- but now we've seen one inconsistency: your... 'hanky-panky' from last night is not recorded on your room's camera."

Emmett gulped. He knew that meant that there was no evidence of his innocence now. "So what are you getting at?" he asked nervously.

"Well... not much, I suppose," he leaned back in his chair and sighed. "You see, young man, I've been alive for quite a few years now. I've seen plenty of strange things... but I've basically brought you here because of..." he slid forward an object on his desk that Emmett recognized: it was his driver's license. "Emmett Grimm," the administrator read out.

"Okay..." Emmett didn't know where he was getting at.

The administrator leaned forward with an intrigued look on his face. "That wouldn't happen to be the same 'Grimm' as Peter Grimm, the founder, and CEO of EterniaTech Inc?"

Emmett jutted his jaw to the side in annoyance. Immediately his blood began to sizzle at the sound of that name. "Listen, man. I don't know what you're getting at-"

"Well, he's your father isn't he?"

"Adoptive," Emmett emphasized. "He adopted me, okay? Not my real father."

"Still... the son of one of the biggest tech corporations just happens to-"

"I get it. I get it, man." Emmett sighed and fell back in his seat in annoyance. "You think I used his crazy tech to pull all of this off- I mean, how could that even be possible? This is-"

The administrator shook his head, his friendly demeanor persevering. "Listen, I know it sounds strange, but I know that Peter- well, Mr. Grimm was known to... dabble in more experimental technology-"

"This is... This is ridiculous, sir. Frankly, you're insinuating something crazy here," Emmett stated with an exasperated smirk. "I haven't spoken to him in... maybe a year, or something."

"I know, I know it's just..." the administrator's smile started to fade. He sighed. "There is just no explanation for all these weird events. I just thought that if I had you here- talked to you, probed your mind a little- I could uncover something... that's all."

Emmett calmed himself a bit at the man's words. Guilt began to creep into him, overtaking his rage at the sound of his father's name. But it was clear that some kind of magic was being done at this hospital, leaving the staff utterly confused. He wanted to tell him the truth, but not only was it not his place, but he didn't know what the consequences would be. After all, even the demon herself didn't want to be uncovered.

"I'm sorry, I got nothing for you, sir. I'm just as weirded out as you-"

Suddenly there was an alarming knock on the office door. Even the administrator looked up in worry. "C-come in?"

A nurse hurriedly burst into the room, her panicked expression causing the man to rise from his desk with a look of concern. "Dr. Morris, there's- these people-" she stuttered out, the words quickly dribbling from her mouth. "They just stormed into the building- soldiers, agents, or something!"

"What? What in the world..." Dr. Morris hurriedly rushed out of his office, and Emmett followed suit.

Emmett's thoughts raced: "Could it be another demon attack? But without Lilith here, we're defenseless..."

He and Dr. Morris made their way downstairs to the lobby, marching down each step, past groups of staff members whispering to themselves about the sudden intrusion. Others were rushing down alongside them, curious about the uproar in the middle of their work. Upon descending into the lobby area, Emmett could see numerous uniformed, soldier-like figures pour into the hospital through the main glass doors. As Dr. Morris continued past, Emmett stayed clear, able to see the soldiers as he peered from the staircase, away from their direct lines of sight. Other doctors and nurses huddled around Emmett to get a peek at the situation, whispering amongst themselves, guessing at what was happening:

"It's the government-" one nurse whispered.

"What kind of government uniform is that?" another countered in a hushed tone.

"Special.. forces?"

"That's not a thing..."

"No, they're here to fix the gas leak! Look at their masks..."

They each wore the same outfit: a silver jumpsuit with all sorts of padding, with numerous small gauges and wires attached about the torso and sleeves. Each of their faces was concealed by a dark-grey armored face mask attached to round, metal-framed cylindrical goggles that seemed quite high-tech as a few of them would often adjust their lens or press at switches on the sides. Their entire head was covered in some kind of silvery plastic or rubber, protecting their entire bodies. Strangely, they also wore a beret on their head, which had some kind of small emblem pinned on the hem. The onlookers looked on with a curious silence, befuddled by the entire event, looked on with nervous anticipation at what seemed like some kind of raid.

Finally, the soldiers lined up across the whole lobby, leaving a gap where the doors were. The two on either side of the gap opened the doors to let through one final person. With a slow march, the silhouette of a tall figure strode through the afternoon light. As the person came closer, entering the hospital, Emmett could make out the definite shape of a slender woman. She was quite imposing in just her height, marching confidently among her troops. Her uniform, however, was extremely different: she wore a dark-grey, tight-fitting bodysuit accessorized with an unzipped cropped jacket and a belt that hung limply across her wide hips. The belt seemed equipped with all manner of small pouches all the way around. Fingerless gauntlets covered her entire forearms, armed with steel knuckles matching her steel-toed combat boots that attached up to her armored knee pads. Emmett gulped, as it seemed this woman was poised for combat.

Dr. Morris presented himself to the invading troopers with a defiant expression. The woman continued to march forward as her soldiers filled in the gap she left behind.

"You must be the director of this establishment," she spoke pragmatically, her voice stern and serious.

"I am." Dr. Morris replied calmly. "I imagine... this has something to do with all the strange happenings as of late," his voice wavered, but he kept clear eye contact with the striking woman that towered over him.

"You are very perceptive," she replied without a hint of casualness. "We received a call that there would be some manner of magical anomalies centered at this establishment."

Emmett's eyes shot wide as he realized that this all definitely had to do with him and Lilith: "Should I... go down?" he thought to himself. "They seem pretty serious... What if they just shoot me dead or something? Lilith said I had some kind of great power inside me." He gritted his teeth as his mind swirled with indecisive ideas. "Can I trust these guys? Do they fight demons too?" He eyed all of their equipment and army-like stature. "They seem like they kick some kind of ass; hopefully not ours."

"Magical anomalies." Dr. Morris said this out loud, then chuckled to himself. "You know if I was a lot younger... I would've laughed at you and called the police."

The woman's stoic gaze was resolute. Even at Dr. Morris's cheerful dialogue, nothing close to a grin broke on her face. But as unsettled as the rest of the staff was, Dr. Morris was equally unbending in his sunny expression.

"Is this some kind of a joke?" Another doctor broke out from behind Dr. Morris. "Magic? I don't even-"

Dr. Morris' arm shot out, signaling the doctor to stand down. "Settle down, Dr. Fenton. Let me take care of this."

"No, I've just about had it!" The doctor cried out, distraught.

Another doctor put her hand on his shoulder, "Just, calm down, now isn't the time," she muttered calmly, though her words also faltered with anxiety.

"It isn't the time!? Don't you remember? Or is this another memory that's been wiped out from among us?" he shouted. The female doctor stepped back, as if afraid of what he had just stated. "I- There... There are days where I can't even remember what I did... times in my schedule that are just... blanks!"

"It seems this is indeed the target. The message was accurate," the woman stated in a stern monotone.

"Please. Help us, tell us what's going on!" A nurse called out.

"This really is the work of the devil, isn't it!?" Another cried out.

"This isn't some movie! These guys are here to fix some gas leak!" Another countered.

"It's a terrorist attack!"

"It's the government, they planted nanites in our water!"

Dr. Morris looked at all of his agitated staff, and finally, his bubbly resolve began to break into nervousness. "This is... this is some kind of... magic, isn't it? Please, help me understand-"

The woman completely ignored all of their desperate pleas. "Has the perimeter been secured?" she asked one trooper behind her.

The trooper swiftly saluted. "Yes, ma'am!"

"Fire when ready," she commanded coldly.

Emmett's chest began to heave and pound with fear at those words. "What the fuck-"

Each of the troopers thrust their right palms forward, revealing some kind of circular stone with a symbol carved into it embedded within the rubber material of their hands. The stones gradually lit up with a soft, mystical whir, each resounding into the air until the light hum evolved into a deep, eerie buzz as each trooper presented their palms.

"W-what is this?" Dr. Morris asked in horror, but he was ultimately ignored. His staff looked on with reluctance now, each of them backing away slowly and their faces now melted with looks of worry and fear.

Finally, one of the stones flashed with a small, sudden spark. A single pulse of pure light shot like a bullet out from one of the trooper's hands, striking a nurse right in the face. She hit the floor instantly with a thud, her body sprawled limply.

"Run!" one of the doctors screamed. The staff quickly began to scatter in a massive uproar. They tripped over themselves, some took cover behind the reception desk, others ran to other rooms. Some brave ones started to rush at the troopers with roars of defiance, but it was too late. They let loose a volley of the small bolts of light, each finding their targets as they struck several of the staff members in the face, each falling, pathetically falling to the ground unconscious. Dr. Morris turned to run, but he too was quickly struck in the back of the head, causing him to tumble forward lifelessly. The ones in motion rolled or slid like ragdolls across the floor as they were shot. Female doctors and nurses let loose heart-shattering shrieks of panic, but one after another they were silenced as they, too, were shot by the bullets of light. Soon, the turmoil of fearful voices was slowly but surely culled, leaving the lobby with nothing but a chilling silence as the troopers quickly began to advance without hesitation.

"Prep them for memory reallocation," the tall woman commanded with icy apathy. Some of the troopers began to kneel over the bodies, turning them on their backs, then attaching another kind of circular, grey stone to their foreheads. As they placed the stones, a cool blue light emitted from the symbols carved into the stone's surface. A circle of light then floated up and out of the stone, growing in size as it rose. Within the circle, small symbols and designs formed out of pure light, creating what Emmett recognized as a magical seal similar to the one he had drawn before. Each of the kneeling troopers pressed a button on their goggles that extended their lenses out as they focused on the floating magical inscriptions.

The doctors and nurses huddled around Emmett were long gone, some of whom's fast-paced footsteps he could still hear pattering down the hall. But he was frozen, eyes unblinking, still squatting down, overlooking the lobby. The troopers began to split into each of the rooms, with some more yells of terror resounding out, followed by a quick muffled flash of light and a thud. As some troopers advanced and neared the stairwell, the utter terror finally found him, the blood finally rushing to his legs. He quickly shot up and ran down the hallway.

As he made his way down, he could hear others attempting to dial phones for help. "It's disconnected! What the fuck is going on!?" They cried in another room.

Another called out from another room. "Mine isn't working either! What's happening?"

Emmett rushed into his own room and recollected his belongings into his school bag. He made his way to his window, ready to jump out. However, he could see other staff members already outside, attempting to outrun more troopers stationed on the lawn.

"Damn!" Emmett cursed out. His knees began to tremble as he could hear several cries of panic down the hall, each getting closer and closer, accompanied by the heavy stomping of the troopers marching.

Emmett drew his phone from his bag. He quickly dialed 911, but his heart dropped as the dial tone hung and quickly dropped.

"Shit..."

With a loud crack, the door to his room swung open as the silver sheen of the trooper pierced the corner of his eye. He spun around to see one final image: the trooper with his palm thrust out, and the sigil inscribed into the stone within his palm, followed by the instant yellow flash.