Witch Love, Woman’s Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Davis decided that tonight was not a good night for the quick lifts such as the Snatch and the Jerk. He stripped the barbell down to 135 pounds and started training on the brute-strength lift—the Clean & Press.

He worked to an incredible 285 pounds—two big plates, one 25-pound plate and a 5-pound collar on each side—which he handled for ten sets of two, making the loaded barbell look like a toy. He was pretty much the only man in the world who was capable of manhandling 285 with such ease. Needless to say, he held the world record in that lift too.

He had nothing to prove. He had won the world title again a month ago, right here in Philly.

All lifters who weren't training the press followed the champion's wise example and started to work on their skill in the fine art of pressing as much weight as possible overhead using only shoulder and arm strength.

Wendy kept smiling as she watched all these ebony musclemen cleaning and pressing their weights. Some were disciplined enough to work with their usual training poundage, but many overloaded the bar in an attempt to impress Wendy's dreamy eyes.

The training session soon started looking like an impromptu lifting contest. I didn't partake in this and simply kept on working with my planned weights, taking John Davis's example and doing ten doubles of overhead presses using 225 pounds, a whopping 25 pounds heavier than what I was using eight months before when I was first admitted to this grunts-and-grit gym where ebony muscles were the norm.

I was leaning back against the wall between sets, letting the world champion give me some more advice on the delicate part of the press, where the bar is sailing past the forehead and the triceps are suddenly finding themselves on their own to complete the press.

John Davis only stood five feet, eight and a half inches, but he weighed just as much as me, and I stood six feet one and tipped the scale at 220 or 222, depending on how hungry I was. My waist was getting blockier with slabs of muscles from supporting all these heavy weights overhead, and I was proudly displaying a trim waist when I stood in the shower. But John Davis... He was a modern-day Hercules with granite muscles from head to toe.

Wendy kept eying him and did all she could to attract his attention.

She was really arousing to watch, a lone white woman, looking classy with her dark burgundy dress, her double pearl necklace and her white day gloves that acted like ivory beacons against the dark background of dark wood and black iron, not to mention the black lifters who grunted and strained in front of her, while they constantly threw side glances at her breast shapes—her boobs rode high on her chest and teased their cocks from beneath her glamorous dress, tightly attached by numerous buttons only two inches apart.

I was as hard as a breeding stallion from watching her walking around and showcasing her curves and her raven-hair splendor. I could tell she was breathing hard and nearly sweating as I sensed all those male gazes on her. I almost felt like all these lifters were going to jump her any second and they would strip her naked before taking their turns inside her in a shadowy corner of the gym, between a rack of barbells and some antiquated globe dumbbells.

I couldn't wait for the session to finish. I knew what was going to happen. I went through my clean pulls and my back squats with a persistent and raging erection, thinking of what Wendy was going to look like in the nude.

John Davis went through his usual five sets of five with 450 pounds in the squat, which he did with ease, in his usual rock-bottom style with heels on a two-by-four plank. Then, he went into the locker room, from which he reemerged ten minutes later when two or three lifters were still going hard at it, maxing out in the squat and trying to impress our special guest.

Wendy distributed playing cards to the five men she chose. I knew what it meant; she had told me over the phone when we were fixing the last details.

One man declined the offer by handing her card back to Wendy, who didn't look offended like so many white women would have from being rejected when offering sex. She did look a bit disappointed when John Davis gently kissed her hand and politely took his leave. He was now a married man, at 26 years old, and he didn't partake in such post-lifting festivities. Even a witch doesn't always get what she wants. She said she was doing this as a woman, and this was most certainly part of being a woman.

I admired the humble way she handled rejection. I was taking a genuine liking for her; I was beginning to love her.

I had a nearly painful hard-on when I saw Wendy handing a card to Big James, a 19-year-old powerhouse who was well on his way to become a world class heavyweight. I watched the petite woman, standing five feet two, right next to this six-feet-tall ebony man with cannonballs for shoulders—he had a massive, smooth frame of thick muscles from head to toe. I nearly precummed in my Bermuda shorts from knowing that this 255-pound black lifter was going to fuck her with me be watching.

Wendy also gave a card—the King of Spades, I noticed—to the gym owner, announcing a wild age-gap fuck. She then gave a card to a lightweight nicknamed Slim Jim, due to his being unusually thin for a weightlifter, yet he was amazingly strong, and I knew he would hold Wendy in his arms like she weighed nothing. He was peculiarly dark, with coal-black skin and shiny muscles, and the notion of a white girl wrapping her legs around him drove me nuts.

Then, she gave the Jack of Clubs to a sleek-faced guy who was of average weight—a 165-pound middleweight with a physique that looked like an African Apollo; his name was Earl. I saw his dick forming a visible tent at the front of his workman's trousers. Wendy tenderly stroked his shoulder and blew him a kiss as she handed him the card; the gangster-looking man grinned at her with unbridled fire in his eyes.

Last but not least, she gave a card to Anvil-Face Henry, another heavyweight, but smaller and shorter than myself. He stood about five feet nine and usually competed around 195 pounds—the Heavyweight class included all lifters above 181 pounds. There were talks about creating a 198-pound class, which would be perfect for Henry.

Anvil-Face Henry had got out of jail a few months ago after serving time for armed robbery. He was now back to lifting and sticking to his parole conditions; he was on his way to a honest life, mostly thanks to John Davis and the brotherly atmosphere of the Smith & West Gym.

The other lifters all quickly took their leave; a lot of them were disappointed, but all behaved like true gentlemen and were headed home for a hard fuck session or at least some really intense masturbation—I later learned with a grin that most of the single lifters found themselves a white hooker on that steamy night and released their sexual tension in her 12-dollar pussy. Most of these young, healthy men asked for a refill and they were well up to the task.

Lloyd quickly locked and chained the front door.

We found ourselves alone with Wendy—me as the white watcher, Big James the power house, Lloyd the grey-bearded veteran and gym owner, Slim Jim the wiry lightweight with coal-black muscles, Earl the sleek-faced middleweight and Anvil-Face Henry the ex-con.

The well-dressed, white-gloved lady looked at them as they grinned and gathered around her. She was panting with blood flushing her cheeks, and I had no doubt that her breasts were swelling and pushing the inside of her bra.

Lloyd, as the owner of the place and King of Spades, took her by the hand and led her into the locker room; he then took her to the showers. We followed her, our dicks raging-hard. Removing our sweaty gym clothes was going to be quite different this evening.

The fun began.

Wendy—the witch stripped of all her powers—cast a lasting spell on Big James by throwing herself in his arms and kissing him, raising herself on the tip of her half-heel shoes to do so. She wrapped her tiny arms and white gloves around James's bull-size neck while Lloyd and Earl immediately began running their hands all over her curves.

Their black hands explored every inch of her dark-burgundy dress, giving more attention to her breasts, her thighs, her waist, her butt. I experienced a wicked boner from watching Lloyd's hands getting acquainted with the contours of her round-shaped butt while Earl was on the other side and gently caressing her breasts through her classy dress. Wendy was purring amid all this tropical heat.

Big James was shyly kissing her back, but he was quickly getting bolder and began gently stroking her long raven hair.

"Oh, you're such a nice lady, Ma'am!" the big, 19-year-old boy blurted out in a shy, nearly embarrassed tone that had me wondering whether this big man was having his very first time right now.

Slim Jim and Anvil-Face Henry quickly got rid of their sweaty training clothes and began masturbating as they watched. I followed suit. Moments later, Wendy was the only person who was still clothed in the crude shower room with dingy walls of brick and concrete.

She undressed Big James herself, avidly and impatiently, and once she had taken a good look at his imposing nakedness, she caressed his large dick with her white-gloved hand and quickly stirred it to a nine-inch flagpole with a massive girth. The sharp color contrast between her glove and his chocolate brown was amazing to watch.

"Ooohh! So big! So big!" Wendy said, her green eyes all lighted up with wild anticipation, as she fell on her knees and took hold of it with both hands while Lloyd and Earl were stripping themselves naked.

The white lady was now on her knees, sitting on her heels after quickly removing her shoes, showing her lovely feet under her tight-fitting black stockings.

She was holding Big James's nine-inch dick with both hands, white-gloved hands, giving a glamorous touch to his massive rod. She looked at his dark purple, mushroomed-shaped cock and started licking it, looking up at him to see how her big boy was reacting.

"Oh, Ma'am... Please, ooohha, ohh... Y... You shouldn't be doing this, Ma'am... This... this is, ooohhh... This is not proper behavior for a nice girl like you..."

She answered him with slurping sounds. She gave him a wicked tongue lick that ran the full length of his hard shaft, before starting to gently massage it in quick, devilish motions with her gloved hands.

Then she spoke, telling him there was no reason to be shy, that she wanted to do this with him, that she loved pleasuring him and that she was dying to feel him deep inside her.

Big James's mouth and eyes opened wide in shock as he tried to grasp the notion—he, a black boy from a poor neighborhood, having sex with Wendy, a white woman who looked about two or three years his senior.

Earl and Lloyd pushed their own cocks of darkness on both sides of her face, attracting her attention for sure. She smiled and kissed each of their cocks. Earl was circumcised; he was average in length, but the base of his shaft was so wide that his dick looked like a baobab tree. Lloyd had a respectable seven inches and still growing a bit; he smiled from under his grey beard when Wendy gleefully engulfed his cock in her mouth and started sucking him.

I watched the scene in utter delight. I didn't even need to masturbate to remain hard; at any rate, I was saving this for later. I was the wildcard who would come into play on the eleventh hour.

Wendy kept slurping and working Lloyd's dick with her sealed mouth as she also held and massaged two other dicks in her gloved hands—Anvil-Face Henry and Slim Jim, while Big James was watching the unreal scene with his huge dick pointing straight at her pretty face, her left cheek bulging from being full with Lloyd's meat.

She took Anvil-Face Henry and Slim Jim in her mouth as well, coating their dicks with a beautiful sheen of black-magic saliva. She got busy, going from one man to the other, giving them love with her mouth and hands.

Earl had knelt behind her; he cupped her butt with his hands and ran down her legs, all the way to her stockinged lower legs, then he grabbed the hem of her dress and started sliding it up her thighs; she helped him by raising her butt from her heels as she moaned in anticipation, her sounds muffled by Slim Jim's shaft that was presently in her dainty mouth.

Earl feverishly raised and tucked her dress all the way up to her waist and hips. He undid and removed her belt, then he ran his hands on her pale butt cheeks, enjoying the way her black stockings and suspenders contrasted against the milky whiteness of her flesh.

Then, in an unreal scene, Earl grabbed and lowered her panties, uncovering her intimate butt crack and feasting his eyes on her curves while holding her tucked-up dress to keep it from falling and hiding her beauty like an untimely curtain being dropped right in the middle of act number one.

Wendy began purring loud when Ear plunged his hand in the southern depths of her derriere and introduced a finger in her pussy. She was now taking Lloyd in her mouth again, sucking the medium-brown shaft of silky dark skin while purring and moaning like crazy from Earl's fingering job.

"Hey! She's all wet down there. Just as I thought!" Earl commented.

"Keep it up, Earl," Lloyd said with his leader's voice, and added: "Let's see how high this fair lady can sing after hours! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

"I think she's got our dicks hard enough now" Slim Jim commented.

"I can't wait to fuck this little white cutie! I know a jailhouse where she would be very popular!" Anvil-Face Henry added.

"Oh yes!" Wendy shouted as she took Lloyd's precumming prick out of her mouth. "Oh yes! I'm your strumpet for tonight! Now, please, please... Oh, my big, tall gods of African splendor... Strip me! Strip me and use me all you want! I'll take this big boy inside me first! I think this is his first time, so he'll have my fresh cunt! I gave him the Ace of Club because I want him to drill me hard, long and good with his big club!"

She turned to Big James as she nimbly stood up, forcing Earl to interrupt his fingering session.

"I'll fuck you in the ass next, you fucking white bitch!" snarled Earl, a bit sore from the interruption. He was really enjoying Wendy's wet silkiness. He took his finger in his mouth and sucked off her female juice. He grinned. "White cunt tastes mighty good! I'd pay a lot of dough to get this taste; tonight I have it free! Lucky me!"

Wendy pressed herself against Big James. She kissed him, took his wrists and placed his hands on her breasts.

"Oohh, James! Big James! I love feeling your young touch on me! Come on, big lover boy, undo my buttons and undress me! I've spent so much time watching you lift and thinking of you doing this to me! Undress me, then take me and fuck me like a five-dollar hooker!"

Big James square-jawed face was showing complete awe and disbelief as he began to clumsily undo the many buttons of her dress top while Earl and Lloyd ran their hands all over her hips, butt and legs. Lloyd went under her dress and swiftly slid down her stockings and the undergarments holding it, discovering and caressing the pristine whiteness of her legs, until he had her barefoot and discarded the stockings in a bundle near a dark corner of the shower room.

At last, Big James managed to undo all her buttons down to the eighth one. Earl helped him; he grabbed her open dress and violently pulled the sides down her shoulders and arms, showing her wonderful cleavage and a black bra encasing her perky breasts.

"Rip it off, James! Rip it off; it's an old bra, so come on, rip it off!" she said, panting with wild excitement.

Big James, still in shock, found the courage to do as he was told. His massive hand grabbed the center of her bra, right on her cleavage, and he pulled hard! The fabric was no match for Big James.

Wendy's yelp of excitement echoed all through the shower room as the bra snapped broken and her milky white breasts gently bounced and fell in their natural spots with twin shadows under her boob curves.

Big James ran his hands around the contours of Wendy's breasts, which were about average size, and looked rather generous on her petite frame. My eyes were drawn to the perfect circles of her nipples and areolas, burgundy-brownish in color and offering a maddening contrast with her pale skin; the sight fed my raging erection as I contemplated the Witch's breasts for the first time.

Wendy moaned out loud in wild excitement, going nuts as Lloyd and Earl completed her undressing from behind while Big James kept holding and softly caressing her breasts. The gym owner and the sleek-faced middleweight dropped her dress down to her feet and lifted her clean off the floor!

"Come on, Big James," Lloyd said in a fatherly tone. "Come on, fuck her brains out! We will hold her for you!"

"Oh yes! Yes! I love this so much! Hhmm... Come on big lover boy! I'm dying to have your huge dick inside my white girl's paradise! Don't be shy! And I'll let you fuck me again later!"

I would never have wanted to be anywhere else, not for a million dollars, as I watched the unthinkable scene unfolding right in front of me—They had her in their arms; they were surrounding Wendy, her long raven-hair intensifying her pale nakedness, still wearing her day gloves and her double pearl necklace that looked out of place above her bare breasts.

Lloyd and Earl were holding her arms while Big James advanced between her legs, taking one of her thighs high up against his flank while holding his immense dick in the other hand and pushing against her entrance!

She guided herself on his impaling hardness and Big James let out a loud cry of astonished triumph as he found himself deep inside her! He entered her like a charm as she was certainly soaking wet.

Big James cupped her butt and held her clean off the shower floor as she wrapped her petite legs around his thickly muscled body. He began pounding her, hitting one homerun every second as he urgently fucked her while grunting his astonished bliss. I knew first-hand how tight she was.

Lloyd and Earl firmly held her arms and encouraged the young and upcoming lifter, who pounded her harder and harder as she filled the room with her loud whimpers. I felt a bit jealous, as I was never able to pull such sounds out of her when I fucked her a week before.

"Oohh! No! No! Stop... Oohh! You can't do this! I'm a white girl! It's so, oooh, so improper, ooohhh, oohh, yes! Yes! Keep going, keep going... Like this, yes, like this... Harder! Harder! Oohhh, yes, yes, yes... Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohh! They gang-fuck me with their big dicks... Oohhh, my black stallions!"

Slim Jim and Anvil-Face Henry pressed themselves on her sides, cupping and kneading her breasts and further driving her nuts as she let out deafening moans and climaxed hard. Real hard!

I didn't see much with all five of them pressed around her, worshipping her, while Big James, his massive body covered with sweat and panting hard, finally let out a thundering scream of bliss and powerfully discharged his load of seed inside Wendy!

Lloyd moved in to take over. Earl had been quicker, but he let the older man take his turn before him.

Lloyd fucked Wendy in a similar way; the other men held the white girl horizontal, restraining her wrists and ankles while the grey-bearded gym owner banged her with delighted grunts and growls, ramming her in hurried jabs as she whimpered loud. She looked like a Confederate wife getting used by a pack of black Union soldiers, using this context of war and plunder as an opportunity to fulfill her secret fantasy and willingly give herself, Eve-nude, to the brave soldiers.

I loved the sound of her soprano voice, so loud and clear, when she hit a new orgasm in the arms of the Philly black men. Lloyd kept jabbing his dick inside her for several good minutes before he uttered his ultimate growl and exploded, panting hard and maintaining the same urgent pace as he emptied his load inside the petite brunette.