Witch Love, Woman’s Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, the heavyweight lifter was groaning and grunting in out-of-control delight, stroking Mary's hair as she kept pleasuring him with her tongue. He couldn't hold it any longer. He screamed like an African banshee as loads of semen powerfully spurted out of his pulsating cock.

Mary kept licking it and received his hot sauce on her pretty face. She licked off his cock and swallowed everything. She looked at me as she finished her helmet polish job.

The Witch congratulated her and invited Ethel to kneel beside Mary, so both girls could work together, with no hard feelings, and give a double lick job to each and every man in the room.

Ethel obeyed the Witch's command. The naked blonde knelt down beside the nude brunette, and the unbelievable scene began.

Lloyd had his cock licked very thoroughly by the pair of white-girl tongues. He lasted three minutes; his hands stroking both girls' hair, he growled his delight and spewed his seed on Mary's breasts, Africanizing them with unfathomable joy.

Then came Earl, whose warm brown skin was worshipped by the licking girls. Ethel polished his balls while Mary ran her tongue back and forth his shaft, before concentrating on the tip of his cock and milking out a powerful, final ejaculation that was not very large, yet it was creamy and Mary had some porridge to lick and swallow as she cleaned Earl's cock.

Slim Jim's intense blackness had both girls' full attention. The pair of tongues double-teamed the head of his dick and he soon spewed out two bolts of cum that landed on Ethel's face.

Ethel and Mary did likewise for Anvil-Face Henry, who screamed "Mamma mia!" when he intensely ejaculated on Mary's forehead. He had no idea where his sudden use of Italian came from; he must have heard it in some gangster movie.

Some distance away, Steve was punishing the Witch, who was on all fours with her weight on her elbows and taking the tall lad's pounding with her butt protruding and her face sliding on the flagged-tiled floor. Steve was rear-fucking the raven-haired girl the same way I had done her in the showers.

He was yelling at her angrily, accusing her for his broken engagement with Mary while he kept drilling the whimpering witch. Then he thundered a victorious ejaculation, filling her up while Robert was watching and masturbating.

The cleaning man had fed the juke-box another nickel. It was now playing "Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive" by Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters.

Old Lou had some steam left. He replaced Steve behind the Witch and started pounding her with surprising vigor for a man of his years. The Witch moved herself out of his clutches, but it was only to change positions. She laid herself down on the floor and received Old Lou in her waiting arms as he set himself on top of her and forcefully re-entered her.

The Witch wrapped her legs around the old cleaning man and he began pounding her while Bing Cosby was singing and advising him to accentuate the positive and not to mess with Mister In-Between. He certainly wasn't drilling her half-hearted. He was fully committed to the act. She kissed the African Santa lookalike as she let him use her as he pleased.

It had occurred to Robert that he had full access to getting his dick double-licked by Ethel his ex and Mary, whom he was thrilled to try. They gave him the same treatment as the five weightlifters, who were presently sitting at a table and eating.

Robert had his cock double-licked as he caressed Ethel's hair and contemplated Mary's naked body, which he of course had never got to see before. When he shot his load, he gleefully splattered Mary's boobs as he screamed his joy.

Steve came to claim his own turn. He passed me without a glance, and took Ethel's face, rejecting Mary's offer. Ethel let him grab her blonde hair and use it as handles as he roughly face-fucked her until he shot the very last of his cum stores. Ethel swallowed his syrup while looking straight up at her future husband.

I watched in complete awe, unable to wrap my head around all that had happened during this eventful evening. Being in the social circle of a witch could get really exhausting.

Then, I felt a hand, the small hand of a woman taking hold of my tired dick. It was Mary. She knelt at my feet and kept looking up at me as she started to lick my tired cock, making it surprisingly hard, then she took me in her mouth.

She used her hand to make a nice twisting motion. She never stopped looking at me as she gave fellatio, giving me an intense thrill that went far beyond a mere exchange of carnal pleasure.

I lovingly caressed her chestnut hair as she kept pleasuring me. She was doing it with love. She was teaching me the difference between having a fuck and making love.

I had no idea how she managed this, but my dick was once again flagpole hard, all seven inches of it.

I made a decision; I gently pulled myself out of her loving mouth and knelt down, where I kissed her and gently persuaded her to lie down on the flagged-tiled floor of Horn & Hardart.

When I laid myself down on top of Mary, she looked at me like no woman had ever looked at me before. Now I understood what it meant to make love, to love and to be loved. The juke-box was now playing Nat King Cole's "(Get Your Kicks on) Route 66" and I most certainly got my kicks on that joy ride.

I wasn't entering Mary's womanhood only because I found her pretty. I was doing it because I felt a lifetime bond uniting us. I asked her to marry me a while later, but I've always felt that we actually had our wedding on that flagged floor, when I took her and she received me with joy, kissing me and wrapping her legs around me, almost bursting with happiness when she felt my hot seed spilled inside her.

We had a late meal together. Mary sat with me. Ethel sat with Steve, who looked a changed man. Ethel was a lot less snobbish; it seemed that the rough thrashing she received hammered the prejudice out of her.

The raven-haired Witch told us that black was really her natural color. I wasn't ready to believe her. She was sitting on Robert's lap and it was clear that the poor fellow was hopelessly in love with her. She'd take him with her until she got bored. Witch love is what it is.

A woman's love is the real deal.

John Davis was my best man at the wedding.

Mary, now wearing her wife's ring, paid a visit to the gym from time to time, smiling at Big James. Whether she distributed playing cards to lifters or not is another story.

The End.