Witch Love, Woman’s Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's nose was now a full twelve inches long! We all watched in shocked silence.

The heavy silence was broken by the snobbish blonde, Ethel, and her annoying little bitchy voice...

"No! That's silly! Let's get out of here!" Ethel shouted in panic.

"Ethel!" the Witch shouted back. "Ethel, you wouldn't leave, wouldn't you? You wouldn't deprive yourself from your greatest fuck ever, wouldn't you?"

"Me?! Letting these, these macaques touching me with their dirty paws?! I would never allow this! Never in a million years!"

"Your heart tells me otherwise, Ethel," said the Witch, snapping her fingers. "You see, Ethel, my friends here would love to give you a rough shaking on a table, and I know that you'll greatly enjoy it."

"Aaahhh! My nose! My nose!" Ethel screamed. Her nose had grown a good six to eight inches long.

"Ethel, Ethel..." the Witch said in a half scolding, half playful tone. "Don't lie to yourself, Ethel. Do yourself a favor for tonight. Be true to yourself. Live out your most secret, unspoken fantasies."

She then turned to the other girlfriend... "And how about you, Mary? Would you like to have some amazing playtime with a couple of my friends here?"

Mary looked directly at me. I could tell she recognized me. She looked down to the floor; her cheeks blushed to a crimson red as she gently nodded with a face a man would die for. Her nose kept its size.

Our group looked at the two young couples, who were looking back at us. Both lads were eye-raping the Witch, while I was eye-raping Mary. Yes, I was going to fuck that stranger girl! Oh, this was going to be a genuine boffo!

Old Lou—I had completely forgotten him—quickly went upstairs to bolt the doors and close for the night; he would later tell me that he placed a sign that said "Closed for urgent plumbing repairs".

Once he was back down in the dining room, he fetched a series of tokens and played the juke-box, telling us the music would be heard as normal by any policeman who would walk near the front door, since he was in the habit of doing his cleaning job while listening to records with tokens the management gave him. The other noises could draw unwanted attention.

The dining room being downstairs, it was completely hidden from street view.

Mary let herself be approached by Earl and Big James, who both beat me to the start. She looked straight at me as Earl kissed her and gently stroked her chestnut hair while Big James ran his meaty hands on her bust, his dark brown fingers sharply contrasting against the dusk rose of her dress as he cupped her small breasts under her green cardigan.

The chestnut-haired girl, Mary, uttered warm moans under Earl's kisses and she ran her hands over Big James's paws as he kept caressing her breasts through her dress.

At my right, I saw the Witch telling the two lads—Steve and Robert—not to be shy, that they could grab her and take all her clothes off. And nearer to my left, there were Lloyd, Slim Jim and Anvil-Face Henry who rushed at Ethel and grabbed her.

Ethel's shoulder-length blonde hair was suddenly acquainted with the touch of black men as she yelped with savage excitement as the Olympic weightlifters lifted the white girl like a feather and put her down on a table that Old Lou had just cleared for action by removing the salt and pepper.

"You're a bitchy, snobbish little one! Aren't you?" bellowed Lloyd in a scolding tone as he grabbed the blonde's wool sweater and pulled it all the way up to her neck while she was pinned with her back against the table.

"You called us local trash, eh? You need a good thrashing! That's exactly what you need, little white lady—a mighty good thrashing!" added Slim Jim as he urgently pulled her blouse out of her skirt and yanked it up to her neck, tucking it against her rolled-up sweater, exposing her small bra, which covered a beautiful pair of firm, small breasts, as she yelped in wild arousal.

"And that's exactly what you gonna get, little Jezebel!" Henry announced while he slid his hands under her skirt and took off her panties all the way down her petite legs and past her white socks and saddle shoes, before tucking her skirt all the way up her waist and unceremoniously uncovering the golden bush of her cunt.

I looked on, utterly fascinated, as Anvil-Face Henry began Africanizing the snobbish blonde's pussy with his tongue, soon forcing her to moan out of control! The juke-box played "Chattanooga Cho-Cho" by the Glenn Miller Orchestra.

Old Lou was wise indeed to put on some music, for a policeman patrolling the sidewalk and hearing faint moans and whimpers through the locked doors, in the still of the night, could mistakenly think that girls were being molested.

The ex-con ate Ethel's pussy while the snobbish blonde screamed... "This not possible! Not possible! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaaahh yes, I must be punished! I'm a bad snob girl and I must be, aaah, punished!"

Lloyd and Slim Jim gleefully pulled her white bra and raised it all the way up her upper chest, revealing the ungodly, forbidden sight of Ethel's white tits, small with pointy nipples of a delicate rose with pale, fading areolas. Her naked breasts looked preposterous in this public space.

Slim Jim assaulted these nubile breasts with hands and mouth, while Henry the ex-con kept eating her pussy. Ethel went crazy and screamed her forbidden delight as she felt these African-thick lips on her white girl's breasts and right on her pussy entrance. I was now as hard as a horny centaur!

Robert heard his girlfriend screaming and saw her breasts uncovered and three black men pleasuring her girly assets. He forced-kissed the Witch, who swiftly undid her dress buttons and got undressed with preternatural speed. Before I knew it, the blonde Witch was topless and letting both lads sucking her nipples, telling them to take their time in the same tone as a school teacher speaking to her students.

Mary was also topless, her brown nipples coated with a sheen of saliva at the tips of a gorgeous pair of perky breasts, perfectly pale and fresh-looking!

She quietly whimpered with pleasure as Big James was undressing her, unfastening her thin belt and lowering her cardigan and her dress, letting them fall at her feet while she looked at Earl's ebony muscles and became positively shocked and in awe in front of his physique that looked like an African Adonis.

Earl finished undressing himself and showed her his growing dick, thick-based and baobab-shaped.

Mary took Earl's medium-brown dick in her dainty hand and made him buck-hard. Looking at Ethel being punished on her table, and following the same example, Big James lifted Mary off her feet. I stepped in and removed her half-heel shoes, then her white socks, discovering and touching the joy of her pale and rosy feet. She wore no stockings. She was now wearing only her white bra and panties.

Once she was on the cleared table, I held her delicate ankles and started kissing and licking her feet while looking at the uncovering of Mary's vulva; Big James's meaty hands grabbed her panties and feverishly pulled it down her thighs while the girl started panting and moaning in anticipation.

"Oohhh! Yes... Yes!" Mary purred as she felt Big James's hand on the generous triangle of dark brown hair that stood watch over her inviting slit.

Earl explored her pussy with a finger that came out covered with glistening juices when he pulled it out of the girl as she moaned and purred. I kept caressing the silky paradise of her lower legs and feet. She looked straight at me as I helped Big James spreading her legs wide, while Earl kissed her again and played with her free-moving breasts.

"Aaahhh! I'm taken by pirates! I surrender!" Mary bellowed when Big James sank his huge dick inside her wet pussy. Earl held her wrists while James began hammering the white girl with powerful dick thrusts, putting all his 250-plus pounds of weight behind each stroke; she was subjected to a savage pounding!

Her breasts were absolutely gorgeous to watch as they jiggled away while Mary's head was bobbing on the table between her arms, her wrists held by Earl. Big James was now grabbing her lithe waist and pounding her with unbridled abandon on the creaking table.

Ethel was being similarly dealt with. Anvil-Face Henry was pounding her with urgent dick thrusts while Slim Jim and Lloyd, both grinning, were holding the loud-moaning blonde and playing with her breasts. Henry told her it felt gee-whizz good to be punishing the snobbish girl she was. She asked him to punish her harder while Old Lou was watching the scene and masturbating; he was stark naked.

The Witch was Eve-naked and kneeling on a chair. Steve, the taller one, was fucking her like a dog, from behind, and visibly enjoying every second of it. At the same time, she was pleasuring Robert's dick, giving him an expert mouth job while the lad gently stroked her long blonde hair and let out loud grunts of primal appreciation. Steve looked immensely happy to be having such a great fuck.

"Hey, Steve! She's a real tight one, isn't she?" I yelled at the happy lad, who was avidly watching his fiancée getting repeatedly galley-rammed by Big James's nine-inch gun and moaning like crazy.

"Oohhh! Oohh! Yes! Yes! The pirates... gang-fucking me... on the deck... captured ship...I let them do everything they want..." she moaned while biting her lips, between whimpers. Earl, the middleweight lifter, was face down on her moving breasts; he engulfed one in his mouth while Mary ran an accepting hand through his woolly hair.

Then, she shuddered under James's heavy pounding; she tightly wrapped her legs around him, giving me an amazing show of girl's feet as she crossed ankles above James's jumbo buttocks. She climaxed and detonated from within...

"Ooohhh yes, yes, yes, yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes... Oohh my God! Oohh my God! Ooaahh yes... The pirates... all of them Africans... They make me happy!"

"Aaahhhrr! Nnn... djjhh!!!" Steve uttered as he filled up the Witch with his seed, hammering her doggy style, as he just watched his Mary climaxing in the arms of these two strangers of a different social background.

My attention was brought back to the creaking table where Big James was now urgently pounding the whimpering girl, her chestnut hair a disheveled tumult while her breasts were jiggling to a blur under Earl's grinning face. She kept moaning and yelling "The pirates! The pirates!"

Big James thundered in a massive ejaculation, ramming Mary so hard that even Earl couldn't keep the table from sliding a few inches; he bull-rammed her three or four times while spewing out his bolts of African semen inside the girl, who shuddered and climaxed again as she received his steamy load.

"Oohh... Thank God it's my safe time of the month..." she let out amid her panting, while Big James exited his big-toy dick out of her owned pussy.

Since Earl was still on the other side holding her hands, kissing her and playing with her breasts, I moved in and took my turn inside Mary. I was stallion-hard and penetrated her with a loud cry of victory.

I began fucking her gently, remembering her as she was a week earlier when she was strolling on that sidewalk and I had been too shy to say hello. Now, she was looking at me intensely as I grabbed her thighs and felt the silky warmth of her fair skin.

She wrapped her legs around me and pressed her pelvis hard against me, meeting my impaling dick as she kept gazing straight into my eyes.

Earl looked a bit disappointed at himself; he had to wait for me to finish. He kept holding her wrists and watching her small breasts jiggling, his own saliva coating her bouncing nipples.

"Wh... What's your name, Mister?" she said as I pounded her like a complete savage.

""Oh... I'm Dean! Hrr! Hrr! Nice to meet you, hrr, hrrr... Miss!"

"I'm mmhh... oohhh... Mary! I'm also, ooohhh, really delighted to... Oohhh! Meet your meat, I mean, aahh, I'm aaahhh, I'm all mixed up and sh... shaken right now, ooaahhh, yes! Yes! Ooohhh... I love having you inside me, Dean!"

"The pleasure... Hhrrr! The pleasure is shared!"

Having seen how much she enjoyed a rough fuck, I fired on all cylinders, hoping I would last long enough to give her time for another jackpot, but I was so ungodly aroused to fuck this complete stranger that I soon felt my surging tide coming up my balls and dick. I grabbed her wonderful hips and I bucked her with a stallion's thrusts as my dick ran out of control...

"Oohh! Mary!" I shouted as one epic load of cum shot out of me, all at once, and she looked at me with her green eyes as she gleefully took my hot semen inside her.

Steve was looking at me with murder in his eyes. My using Mary's name while shooting my load didn't go down well with him.

I stooped down and kissed her lovely breasts while she panted heavily under me, trying to catch her breath. Something pushed me and prompted me to take my encounter with her to something more than just a wild night of sex.

I went further up and kissed her lips. I told her where she could find me. In a whisper to her ear, I told her where and when I train, that she was sure to find me there at that place and at these times and days of the week. My schedule was as regular as a Swiss clock.

Then, I left Earl with my belle. He flipped her around and took her bent over the table, gently fucking her vagina as she kept purring in female delight.

Ethel was presently pounded in the same way by Slim Jim, her white butt uncovered and her skirt down her saddle-shoed feet while she still wore her navy-blue sweater. Henry and Lloyd were standing by with their dicks covered with fresh cum as they watched the snobbish blonde hitting another orgasm...

"Oohh yeah! Ah-yeah, ah-yeah, ah-yeah... I'm a bad-bad girl! Bad-bad girl! Punished! Ah-yeah, ah-yeah!"

She was clutching the table's edge with her hands, her face resting and sliding sideways on the tabletop as she took the furious punishment on the creaking table. Slim Jim exploded inside her, running his coal-black hands around the curvy contours of her butt as he shot his hot sauce inside her.

The juke-box was now playing "Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree" by the Andrews Sisters.

Slim Jim moved out from Ethel. I watched with utter disbelief as Old Lou, stark naked, walked in and took his turn inside the blonde. This was something that was never supposed to happen!

The 60-something cleaning man, his dark-brown hands holding the sides of her varsity sweater, began fucking the 20-year-old graduated student with unadulterated bliss, singing "Zip-A-Dee-Doh-Dah" while he banged her like a prancing stallion.

Ethel couldn't stop whimpering. She submissively took her continued punishment, letting out a loud moan when the old man pressed himself against her and cupped her breasts from behind, under her sweatshirt, as he kept fucking her.

"She must have very sensitive breasts," I thought, as the white girl hit a higher-pitch register and began moaning and begging the old cleaner man to keep going.

As if it were acknowledging the old man's moment of glory, the juke-box played "Zip-A-Dee-Doh-Dah" by the Pied Pipers.

The old man, his white beard against the shoulders of Ethel, experienced the privilege of hearing her hitting a loud climax in his arms, as he kept cupping her fresh breasts in his years-weary hands, before he joined her in bliss and released his manly spunk inside her, pressing himself against her and moving his pelvis like a dog as he finished emptying his load.

Like Mary, Ethel thanked the Lord she was in her safest days of her month. Lucky girls.

I watched Earl as he forcefully pounded Mary's snow-white butt as she took him bent over the table, his hands pressed on her delightful curves as he emptied his load inside her butthole; he had ass-fucked her behind my back. I'd be damned! I hoped I would meet her again later on, so I'd get the chance to do it myself. I was far too tired to try this right now.

I then witnessed the Witch getting urgently fucked on her table by Robert, with her legs and feet propped up, just like I did on her own kitchen table eight days before, when she was a raven-haired fortune teller. Now she was a blonde witch getting fucked like a whore at Horn & Hardart.

Robert growled and ejaculated inside her with lackluster energy; his climax was nothing to write home about. Then I saw Steve do something unexpected; he angrily looked at Mary his fiancée and walked straight at Ethel, who was still bent over her table, exhausted and basking in her post-climax bliss. She was by herself. Lloyd and his fellow black lifters had put back some clothes on and were dropping nickels into the automat food service displays. They were hungry.

Steve ragingly grabbed Ethel's butt and he began rear-ending his best friend's girl. He watched Mary, who looked back at him and started to cry, as he angrily fucked Ethel, who started whimpering and greatly enjoyed the ride, holding the edge of the table and letting her slide on the tabletop as Steve kept powerfully rocking her.

Then, he exited her pussy and immediately sank his hard dick inside Ethel's asshole. She went nuts with unrestrained pain and pleasure, screaming like a bitch, as Steve powerfully hammered her wonderful butt. She eventually climaxed and called Steve's name!

By that time, I had grabbed Mary's derriere and I was presently fucking her vagina, from behind as she remained bent over the table. My rod was too tired for trying sodomy, so I hammered her pussy, and that was more than enough to drive Mary off her rocker.

"Oohhh... Oohh! Dean! Oh, Dean!" she kept purring as she received my ramming assaults, calling my name while turning her head the other side, where she would not have to watch her fiancé cheating on her. She kept calling my name loudly to make her message very clear.

I blissfully exploded inside Mary, while holding her delicious butt, which was rather slender, yet it looked quite curvy against her tiny waist; her curves were ungodly gorgeous. What an amazing fuck she was! I felt like making her my wife. Wendy could only give me witch love; Mary would give me a woman's love.

The juke-box was no longer playing. When he ejaculated inside Ethel, Steve seemed to completely forget about Mary.

"Oh, Ethel! I love you! I've always loved you!" he shouted at her as he shot his bolts of cum inside her ass.

"Oh, Steve! Steve! I love you too!"

"Ethel, will you be my wife?"

"Yes. Yes, Steve! And I'll let you do this to me anytime you want!"

Robert had completely forgotten his Ethel, who obviously was no longer his. He was being given another black-magic mouth job by the Witch.

The raven-haired Witch was kneeling in front of her student, sucking and licking his cock with a very snaky tongue while using both hands to massage his manhood. I have no idea how she did this, but Robert's all-mighty scream filled the room as he exploded inside her black-haired teacher, who swallowed all his lad's cream.

Mary got up from the table. She kissed me gently and asked me something that greatly aroused me, as if it was still possible, spent as I was now after such prolonged festivities.

"Dean, would you like to watch me kneel down, naked as I am, and lick the dicks of your friends? I'll finish with you!"

I nodded, silent in shocked excitement.

Mary, pristinely beautiful from her dainty feet all the way up to her chestnut-brown hair, gave an amazing show of female splendor as she knelt down, sat on her heels and invited Big James with a wide smile.

When the big brown man stood in front of her, his large hanging dick right at her face, Mary grabbed the flaccid toy in her hand and began massaging it, putting some life back in his spent manhood.

Then, she pushed the skin to the base and licked the very sensitive glans that she had just uncovered. Big James let out a loud growl as his dick quickly grew back to its battle-station length. It grew as hard as the deck of an aircraft carrier while the white girl kept licking the tip of his cock and massaging the base of his shaft with her hand.