Witch of Desires

Story Info
There exists a witch which can fulfill your deepest desire.
998 words
2.95
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sigh.

It was supposed to be just like another day: going into a dungeon, slaying some monsters and then returning safely and having a toast -- yet another one died -- a young one at that.

I simply cannot do this anymore. Seeing people die in front of my hands, killing monsters that simply are killed because the kingdom wants to use them for pelt crafting.

There were rumours of a witch living at the edge of the nearby forest. At least the house I could confirm to exist.

I took a big gulp and then began to knock on the door. The way how the witch almost opened up the door instantly made me almost startle, but I tried to keep on a strong demeanour

"Welcome", she said, as she was gesturing to come in, "What are you here for today?"

"I heard you are able to fulfil the deepest desire of someone. Is that true?"

"How am I supposed to answer? All I can say is that every customer so far was satisfied by my services."

As she continued to lead me deeper into her house, I was taking in the view. I thought the inside of the house would look creepier, but it had a bright colour palette.

Until we entered a room that had a drastic shift of theme. Now it looked more like a trophy room of monsters.

As I was kind of shocked by the room, I noticed how the witch was deep in thought.

"For now... why don't you sit on this chair and jerk off for me?"

Huh? Is she for real?

"Come on. You said you wanted me to fulfil your deepest desire, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then sit. How much are you willing to sacrifice?"

As I was listening to her question, flashbacks of the deaths of the younglings went through my mind.

"Everything."

"Good."

As I began to get out of my clothes, the witch began to go to a drawer.

As per her command, I began to slowly jerk off. As it was cold, it was quite hard to get a boner.

The witch returned with a kind of slimy device. The thoughts of what she could do with it made me horny.

She began to widen the entrance of the device. Now that the device was closer, I noticed how it looked similar to a pocket pussy.

I was closing my eyes in anticipation of the soon new sensation.

As she was entering my cock into the device, my dick was beginning to be engulfed in warmth.

She began to jerk me off at first when suddenly behind the chair vines began to appear. They were used by the witch like a rope, holding me in place.

"What are you planning?"

"Shh. Just watch. I'll make your deepest desire come true."

And then she began to jerk me off with the pussy pocket. The slimness of it gave me a sensation of lust in a way I'd never had before. The speed of her jerking me off was just right.

And just as I came, at the edge of my eyes I noticed the message of the system.

{Strength Skill lowered to 36. Transformed skill to [Shrinking Level 3]}

I pretended not to see it, as I enjoyed the feeling of her continuing to jerk me off.

Just as I began to come once again, I noticed how the device started to become bigger. Or rather, I became smaller.

{Strength Skill lowered to 27. Transformed skill to [Shrinking Level 7]}

By now the size difference between me and her was greatly noticeable. I thought she would continue to jerk me off, but she stopped abruptly. I was about to protest, but then she suddenly began to kiss me on the forehead.

"Shh, my child. I know how much you like your momma's milk."

Milk?

Out of the expectation in front of me was now one of her nipples, as if she offered me to drink her milk.

As I was using her offer, she started to jerk me off once again. At first, the amount of milk coming from her nipples wasn't a lot, but as I continued to shrink, it felt like the amount of milk began to increase that came into my mouth. I enjoyed how her nipple began to be bigger in my mouth

And then I had what felt like the biggest orgasm ever. I began to shoot a load of sperm, and again and again... I wondered if it would stop.

Out of the blue, the vines no longer held me in place as I shrunk out of it. By now I was just about to reach her waist as I was standing up.

"Who said that you could get up?"

"Sorry."

As if she had total control of me, I was trying to get back on the chair. Although the chair to me was now much higher, so I had trouble getting back on it. The fact that I was helpless made my boner as big as it was ever before, despite me now being smaller in overall size.

I turned around and offered my arms to her, and she began to pick me up as how a mother would pick up her child. She began to hold me in a position in her arms like one would keep a baby, offering me one of her nipples once again.

As I was enjoying her milk once again, she continued to use her pocket pussy to jerk me off. As I was in a state of constantly slowly shrinking, I chose to ignore the warnings of the system and just enjoy the moment as she held me affixed in front of her breasts.

It continued for a while until I no longer was able to keep her nipple in my mouth.

She shifted me away from her breasts and placed me back on the chair.

I wondered what she would do next...